Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Advice To Auto Sellers - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice To Auto Sellers (762 Views)

Recommendation On Type Of Car To Buy As A Fresher To Auto Ownership / Is Mazda MPV Prone To Auto Gear Problems? / Changing Manual Gear To Auto(need Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Auto Sellers by jkingx(m): 12:25am On Apr 16, 2012
Unlike many web forum, nairalanders are mostly serious folks and that make me proud to be one. One common thing about serious people is that they don't waste thier time. For this reason, I wish to advice auto sellers to make as much information as possible about your product available at a glance. I don't believe that withholding information or putting something scanty will get or hold the attention of any serious buyer. Why for example, will a buyer has to call or email, using thier time and hard earned money to get pictures, prices etc when they can find another seller of the same product or subtitute. Please make as much details as you can available and you'll be taken more seriously. Let any initiated communications be for negotiations and closing of deals
Re: Advice To Auto Sellers by TYAUTOS(m): 6:40am On Apr 16, 2012
Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Used Vehicles And Spare Parts In Australia / Issues With Ford Escape / Which Is Better Between Mazda 323f 2000 Model And Toyota Camry 1999 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.