Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Now Get Lagos State Polytechnic Form, Yabatech, And Ibadan Polytechnic Form .... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Now Get Lagos State Polytechnic Form, Yabatech, And Ibadan Polytechnic Form .... (1874 Views)

Part Time Form Yabatech: Hnd Form Full Time 2015/2016 *session* / Ibadan Polytechnic 2012/2013 Session / Auchi Polytechnic Form's Now On Sale In Auchi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now Get Lagos State Polytechnic Form, Yabatech, And Ibadan Polytechnic Form .... by dudududu(m): 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2012
dear friends,
am here to inform you that i have try my best to make education come to easy for thos ethat find it very difilcult to any of these school: lagos poly, yabatech, ibadan poly and olabisi onanbanjon uni.
to those that get admision tru me last year ypu are welcome to those school u apply or which was successful process. and those who find it very difilcut to continue due to increament of tution fee i share your pain, bt never end yet. this is another oportunity to obtain your form and enrol for another year in another school.

do you have any problem?
is it awaiting result?
have you been duped by someone before?
if you are yes to those question, pls worry no more. i have 100% assurance that u past sad experience is now glad experience if you believe and have wt it it takes.
is not abt sending money first, all is abt both phone and physical conversation with physical clear evidence, just give a trial and remember that with God all things are possible.

you can get intouch with me anytime, even if u wish to see me.

(to add me in facebook, pls dont msg my yahooma
Re: Now Get Lagos State Polytechnic Form, Yabatech, And Ibadan Polytechnic Form .... by dudududu(m): 8:26am On Apr 17, 2012
here is my number 07083264197. Ollalet@ovi.com. Pls dont mail or flash me. Ur text is welcome and u can add me in facebook with that mail.
Re: Now Get Lagos State Polytechnic Form, Yabatech, And Ibadan Polytechnic Form .... by oga4rill(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2012
How real are you. So how we it go, pls i need more infor 4rm you.

(1) (Reply)

FUTO VC: Results Would Come Out With Admission List. / Federal Polytechnic Offa,kwara State. Admission List Is Out(first Batch). / Apply For Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.