Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? (18179 Views)

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself / Why I Cheated On My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by babymine(f): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2006
This is for the married men in the house. But you can also add your opinion. Yesterday, I and my friends engaged in this argument. They say it aint possible for a man to stay married without ever cheating on his wife. shocked That men are born cheaters. I know there's a high rate of adultery everywhere. But I still believe that there are some men who have never and would never cheat on their wives even when the temptation comes. God please give me a husband that would never cheat on me. cool

Anyway, Nairalanders what do you think? Give your candid opinions. grin
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by nferyn(m): 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2006
Never have and I truly hope I never will

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by larger20(m): 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2006
My dad never cheated on my mom. Its something to be proud of. And oh by the way for the curious ladies, if u want to know if ur man is cheating visit http://www.dontdatehimgirl.com/

and search for ur mans name.He is likley to be there
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by HalfIjebu(m): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2006
I want to believe men cheat on their wives with other WOMEN, and some of these women are either married or in a relationship.So what are we talking about?
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by ocho(f): 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2006
larger_20:

your man is cheating visit http://www.dontdatehimgirl.com/
and search for your mans name.He is likley to be there
cheesy cheesy That's not real is it?  How could it possibly be? shocked

I do believe that there are men who won't cheat on their wives wink cool ^ 5 to such men! wink
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by babymine(f): 3:16pm On Mar 27, 2006
@ larger
How do you know your dad never cheated on your mum?
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by Badman888(m): 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2006
they are men that dont cheat but its hard to find, some men that dont cheat their wives also cheats on them too,
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by larger20(m): 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2006
babymine:

@ larger
How do you know your dad never cheated on your mum?

Becasue my dad comes back to house every evening after work, he called house up to 3 times a day from work to know how we r doing. He tells us where he is going if there is need to be out in the evening. Due to his satus in the society, sometimes there is need to call his attention and he will answer from whereever he is.

. Everyone in the village knows him, hence the chance of cheating is 0 because if he is seen with another woman, someone must report him.  besides all this,
My dad is a well respected man, a knight in the church and my family has maintained good name from generation to generation. Besides all this, my dads status in the society, he jugdes a lot of case people bring to him due to his exceptional widsom. He has his values straight and abide to it.

I mentioned that due to my dads popurarity the chance of cheating is zero. Let me give an example.  My classmate in secondary school came back from home and told me what happened in an event. My mom tried kissing my dad in a public function but my dad was shy. I was laughing with my friend but its true.  People watch his moves and learn from it. He is a well respected man and i dove my hat for him.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by Skidoc(m): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2006
cheesy @Larger, so all what you posted is proof that your Dad never cheated on your Mum Are you a girl? I ask because you are talking like you don't know men!
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by chinani(f): 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2006
nferyn:

Never have and I truly hope I never will
Big Ups to Nferyn for keeping it real. What kills me is when people have a blase attitude about it. I think we should abolish marriages if the men aren't going to take it seriously. O.K. I'm going to shut up now, so the [b]married men [/b]can respond.
[center]*Patiently waiting*[/center]
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by Rottweiler(m): 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2006
There are different styles of cheating.
Some men are born-cheaters
Some cheat only on special occasions
Some cheat when they are drunk
Some cheat by having a steady girlfriend
Some cheat once in a while
Some cheat with street prostitutes
Some cheat with househelps
Some cheat by being gay without their wives knowledge
Some cheat by masturbation (its cheating, you derive sexual pleasure without your wife, don't say its NOT)
Some cheat only when they have picked a quarrel
Some cheat only when they embark on trips without their wives
etc etc etc
Most people just would own up UNTIL THEIR WIVES CATCH THEM. Then they attribute it to the devil
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by nferyn(m): 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2006
Rottweiler:

There are different styles of cheating.
[SNIP]
Some cheat by masturbation (its cheating, you derive sexual pleasure without your wife, don't say its NOT)
I don't agree. I have a bigger sex drive than my wife and sometimes I masturbate. She knows it and doesn't mind. That's not cheating.
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by chinani(f): 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2006
Well, Rottweiler, have you cheated? Why the list? I don't think any of the reasons are good ones.
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by Christino(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2006
I think there is, @ least i know of one, and his wife can testify 2 dat, naturally its the person with d bigger sex drive that tends to cheat. Someone who is never satisfied with what he/she gets or someone who is naturally adventurous and wants to taste everything available or within reach. We all know the consequences, just pray nobody gets caught, even tho' somebody's gotta get hurt. Men @ cheaters by nature (whether we agree 2 it or not, tho' its bad) but it's not funny when a woman cheats - its called b****ery, although both are bad.
So its up to youths of this generation to stand up for the truth, if you can't stick with it, don't start it, and once babies come in please stop cheating, coz S*X is spiritual. XSi thA GrEAt.

Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by chinani(f): 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2006
chinani:

Big Ups to Nferyn for keeping it real. What kills me is when people have a blase attitude about it. I think we should abolish marriages if the men aren't going to take it seriously. O.K. I'm going to shut up now, so the married men [/b]can respond.
[center]*Patiently waiting*[/center]
I just realized that I comended [b]Nferyn for doing what's expected of him. embarassed What a world we live in today. . . undecided

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by jogego(m): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2006
Never have, and I never will.
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by nferyn(m): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2006
chinani:

I just realized that I comended Nferyn for doing what's expected of him. embarassed What a world we live in today. . . undecided

And what is this supposed to mean? I have a happy marriage, thank you. If you don't believe me, check out these threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=2598.msg91683#msg91683
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2837.0.html
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by chinani(f): 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2006
NO, NO, NO, it wasn't an insult. It was a comment about myself. Like I'm so cynical at times that when someone does the right thing I'm immediately shocked. When I re-read my post I thought, "isn't it like thanking someone for not stealing?" I mean if you got married & promised God blah, blah, blah then you should do what you promised, fullfill your contractual agreement etc. etc.

But in this day and age we don't expect ppl to be honest. Honest to God, I know these 2 ppl in a relationship, not Naijas (not that that's a factor) and they're cheating on eachother WHILE making wedding plans. And this bothers no one. (I won't be attending the nuptials though.) That's all I meant. Society is so cynical that when ppl do the right thing, as they promised, everyone's shocked. But we shouldn't be. We should have a society where NOT DOING THE RIGHT THING IS SHOCKING.

Seriously, no insult was intended! I really respect you.
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by t4cash(m): 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2006
Babymine, I tell you this thread would have been more useful if it included a simple poll, one that said: have you ever cheated on your wife? (A) Yes (B) No.
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by ono(m): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2006
No I haven't. And I believe I will not/never cheat on my Queen.
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by Skidoc(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2006
I believe there are many men who have never cheated on their wives/girlfriends. Although I'm not one of them. cry cry cry cry
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by Imani(f): 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2006
I am glad that some men are bold enough to stay faithful to their wives. While the tendency to be unfaithfulness is stronger in men than in women, it is still no excuse to break a marriage vow. I have seen the hurt that sexual affairs have caused some people and believe me it is horrible. It is a major problem in Nigeria due to the fact that the society while it is against divorce on one hand, permits extra affairs on the other. An example is when a couple can't have children. The relatives begin to tell the man to have issues with other women outside so as to prove that ''he is not at fault''

I also back the men honest enough to admit their mistakes and hopefully learn from it. But their may be consequences that have to be faced these may be painful for both parties in the end. Honesty is always the best policy.
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by GypsyLady: 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2006
@ chinani, girl i feel you.
in the heat of an argument, one evening, my husband shouted down at me.
"i have been married to you for 4years, 4 soild years and not once, i repeat not once have i cheated on you"
"so you want a trophy for that"? was my sharp reply.
of course he was only doing what is expected of him.
the vows are meant to be kept.

i have never cheated either and i dont go wearing it on head like a crown or something. cheesy cheesy
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by Rottweiler(m): 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2006
Chinani,
I do cheat.
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by Rottweiler(m): 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2006
I have been married for more than 5 years with kids and I repeat once more: I DO CHEAT ON HER. Though I have never been caught before.
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by larger20(m): 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2006
GypsyLady:

@ chinani, girl i feel you.
in the heat of an argument, one evening, my husband shouted down at me.
"i have been married to you for 4years, 4 soild years and not once, i repeat not once have i cheated on you"
"so you want a trophy for that"? was my sharp reply.
of course he was only doing what is expected of him.
the vows are meant to be kept.

i have never cheated either and i don't go wearing it on head like a crown or something. cheesy cheesy

Haha abeg let the poor guy do his thing, and u should be proud of him for not cheating, I think u annoy him alot and am sure he will testify if he is reading this. Most women annoy their husbands one way or the other anyways but the love of wedlock brings them back
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by chinani(f): 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2006
larger_20:

Haha abeg let the poor guy do his thing, and u should be proud of him for not cheating, I think u annoy him alot and am sure he will testify if he is reading this. Most women annoy their husbands one way or the other anyways but the love of wedlock brings them back
I think that husbands may annoy their wives as well. Just a thought. wink Should husbands also be proud of their wives for being faithful? Should they puff their chests and say "My wife never goes around with other men" at the pub? Only wondering. smiley
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by larger20(m): 11:38pm On Mar 27, 2006
chinani:

I think that husbands may annoy their wives as well. Just a thought. wink Should husbands also be proud of their wives for being faithful? Should they puff their chests and say "My wife never goes around with other men" at the pub? Only wondering. smiley

Ofcourse, I will be proud of a wife that dont cheat, i am just blabing cos am not married yet so i dont know how it feels. If my wife annoys me a lot, I might stop comming home after work, who knows where i will go
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by chinani(f): 12:07am On Mar 28, 2006
@ larger_20

"Go to Church." J/k, don't take me too seriously. I'm not married either so I don't really know, etc. Just hopes things work well etc.
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by kimba(m): 12:50am On Mar 28, 2006
im not married, so dont have any stories about myself,

I only have info about my parents:
My Dad Never Cheated on My Mom, and
My Mom Never Cheated on My Dad.

How do i know? ive grown up to know that my parents dont keep secrets among themselves, and even amongst us children.
As such, i myself find it hard to keep anything a secret.
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by larger20(m): 2:16am On Mar 28, 2006
chinani:

@ larger_20

"Go to Church." J/k, don't take me too seriously. I'm not married either so I don't really know, etc. Just hopes things work well etc.

Well same here, u wana try me? wink
Re: Is There Any Man Who Hasn't Ever Cheated On His Wife? by chinani(f): 2:20am On Mar 28, 2006
I'll pass. Something tells me the commute is a bitch. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why This Rise In Marriage Failure? / Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Triplets (Photo) / Nude Picture Of A Mum And Daughter Gone Viral And See People's Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.