Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,569 members, 7,801,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

The THREE Pastor's TALE - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The THREE Pastor's TALE (1009 Views)

The Tale Of Sola / Shark Tale / A Drunk's Tale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The THREE Pastor's TALE by toye4eva01: 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2012
Three Pastors met and agreed to sincerely tell each other their problems which must be kept secret btw the three of themX_X
The 1st Pastor said-> My problem is money'$$8-| I do steal even from the church offering, please pray for me:/ The 2nd Pastor said->My problem is women:O whenever I see any woman my desire will be to go to bed with her, in fact I've slept with most of my female;wink members, please pray for me:s Turning to the 3rd Pastor to hear his problem he started crying,cry it took his friends some efforts to calm him
When they asked him to continue, still cryingcry he said-> My problem is gossiping, when we leave this place everybody will hear what the two of you just told me.. please pray for me...
Re: The THREE Pastor's TALE by bunmioguns(m): 6:22am On Apr 18, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Touching Story Of A School Boy / Kissinnnnnnnng / Our Mumu Presido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.