Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,493 members, 7,801,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

My Girl Friend Is An X-obanje - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Is An X-obanje (1165 Views)

11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / My Girl Friend Wants Is Raw ''NO CD'' / 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Is An X-obanje by koife(m): 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2012
elo guys i nid ur advise and urgently.
My girlfrnd tho x-now told me that she used to be an obanje,that she was delivered by a certain MOG....buh am kinda dbting her coz my financial and spiritual life have gone frm gud to worst...i anticipate candid and insulen comments as well.....advise is all i nid.
Re: My Girl Friend Is An X-obanje by skydeep(f): 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2012
Since she has been delivered, u are the one who need deliverance now.
Re: My Girl Friend Is An X-obanje by Killz1(m): 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2012
skydeep: Since she has been delivered, u are the one who need deliverance now.
LMAO! grin grin grin grin

Why you first me talk am. . . angry
Re: My Girl Friend Is An X-obanje by skydeep(f): 11:40pm On Apr 17, 2012
Killz.:

LMAO! grin grin grin grin

Why you first me talk am. . . angry
cos am smarter than you tongue
Re: My Girl Friend Is An X-obanje by Killz1(m): 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2012
skydeep:
cos am smarter than you tongue
sad sad angry
Re: My Girl Friend Is An X-obanje by koife(m): 11:46pm On Apr 17, 2012
@ya'll: she said she was deliverd b4 we strtd datoing buh am dbtin d whole gist coz am hitting series of hard times lately
Re: My Girl Friend Is An X-obanje by Killz1(m): 11:49pm On Apr 17, 2012
koife: @ya'll: she said she was deliverd b4 we strtd datoing buh am dbtin d whole gist coz am hitting series of hard times lately
WTF. Are you blaming her for your misfortunes in anyway? Jesus Christ.
Re: My Girl Friend Is An X-obanje by skydeep(f): 11:50pm On Apr 17, 2012
koife: @ya'll: she said she was deliverd b4 we strtd dating buh am dbtin d whole gist coz am hitting series of hard times lately
seriously dude, u need d deliverance cos no one ask u to date her by force.
Re: My Girl Friend Is An X-obanje by Vicjustice: 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2012
koife: elo guys i nid ur advise and urgently.
My girlfrnd tho x-now told me that she used to be an obanje,that she was delivered by a certain MOG....buh am kinda dbting her coz my financial and spiritual life have gone frm gud to worst...i anticipate candid and insulen comments as well.....advise is all i nid.
How do you define ogbanje to someone who is not a Nigerian? Nonsense
Re: My Girl Friend Is An X-obanje by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 17, 2012
What's obanje??
Re: My Girl Friend Is An X-obanje by agb2011(f): 12:59am On Apr 18, 2012
@op, av u slept wt her? If yes, then both of una don cancel d deliverance and re-initiate her. Both of u shud go 4deliverance again.
Re: My Girl Friend Is An X-obanje by Emoticon: 6:39am On Apr 18, 2012
embarassed
Re: My Girl Friend Is An X-obanje by Idowuogbo(f): 7:12am On Apr 18, 2012
Poster na person dey u for village trust me! I swaaar I suspect dat ur rich uncle,he don use ur karisma in exchange for riches.

Bobo u berra go and kill him, ur babe to kill am dats d only solution.

Ode!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Attend An Ex's Wedding? / After A Year Of Dating Without Meeting Ourselves We Break Up / close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.