Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? (5887 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / U-connect Invitation For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? by aribolseg(m): 8:52am On Apr 28, 2012
@all had mine yesterday. Was kinda different from yesterday cos we were called in three's to face 4 men panel. Questions were asked at random. Questions nd procedure were quite similar to nino's post above. Buh just wanna chip in this. Be ursef nd dnt overhype, infact dont hype if u really want it. Seems those guys are scared of loosing ppl to higher rated companies. Over qualification or over skills may not work. To me they aiint looking for a top rated candidates (mayb they dnt see themselve as top rated organisation) but for candidates with little or no working exposure cos of the risk of loosing u on a short run.(If u tell them uve worked in a company, say Mtn nd the likes, they ll immediately rate themselve low nd conclude u wounldnt wanna stay long here. Huh if u tell them Animashaun enterprise or ventures, they re comfortable with that) Summary:: Just keep ur top skills to ursef atleast 4 now.......Well that's my opinion. I could be wrong.... Anyone with a contrary opinion??
Re: ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? by chinexex(m): 9:54am On Apr 28, 2012
aribolseg: @all had mine yesterday. Was kinda different from yesterday cos we were called in three's to face 4 men panel. Questions were asked at random. Questions nd procedure were quite similar to nino's post above. Buh just wanna chip in this. Be ursef nd dnt overhype, infact dont hype if u really want it. Seems those guys are scared of loosing ppl to higher rated companies. Over qualification or over skills may not work. To me they aiint looking for a top rated candidates (mayb they dnt see themselve as top rated organisation) but for candidates with little or no working exposure cos of the risk of loosing u on a short run.(If u tell them uve worked in a company, say Mtn nd the likes, they ll immediately rate themselve low nd conclude u wounldnt wanna stay long here. Huh if u tell them Animashaun enterprise or ventures, they re comfortable with that) Summary:: Just keep ur top skills to ursef atleast 4 now.......Well that's my opinion. I could be wrong.... Anyone with a contrary opinion??
@aribolseg, thanks for that forensic analysis. I tot as much on what u said cos based on the questions they asked me i was asked what i do currently and i told them i work with my parent's company they also asked me the name of the company and wondered why i didn't want to remain with them. My answer: i want to be on my own.
Re: ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? by Mauriyn(f): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2012
I WAS ASKED THE SAME QUESTIONS AS U. IT WENT WELL. LETS WAIT FOR THEM TO GET BAQ TO US. ALL ZA BEST!!
Re: ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? by chinexex(m): 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2012
Mauriyn: I WAS ASKED THE SAME QUESTIONS AS U. IT WENT WELL. LETS WAIT FOR THEM TO GET BAQ TO US. ALL ZA BEST!!
any idea when they will get back to us?
Re: ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? by 735i(m): 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2012
aribolseg: @all had mine yesterday. Was kinda different from yesterday cos we were called in three's to face 4 men panel. Questions were asked at random. Questions nd procedure were quite similar to nino's post above. Buh just wanna chip in this. Be ursef nd dnt overhype, infact dont hype if u really want it. Seems those guys are scared of loosing ppl to higher rated companies. Over qualification or over skills may not work. To me they aiint looking for a top rated candidates (mayb they dnt see themselve as top rated organisation) but for candidates with little or no working exposure cos of the risk of loosing u on a short run.(If u tell them uve worked in a company, say Mtn nd the likes, they ll immediately rate themselve low nd conclude u wounldnt wanna stay long here. Huh if u tell them Animashaun enterprise or ventures, they re comfortable with that) Summary:: Just keep ur top skills to ursef atleast 4 now.......Well that's my opinion. I could be wrong.... Anyone with a contrary opinion??

You must have a clouded mindset!!! It shows that you have not even done a proper studyof this organisation. U think MTN pays better than this guys do? grin
u must be a joker. The company pays better than some banks.....so don't even fool urself......
Re: ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? by aribolseg(m): 11:56pm On Apr 29, 2012
@735i Hello Mr.. Its obvious u jump to conclusion. Who was talking about pay. Wen I say top rated company I don't mean top paying coy. Do u stick to a job solely cos of its pay. Don't u tink of Working condition and career advancement??. I haven't said the coy pay is bad or d working condition is bad either. My post above was just an opinion based on wat I noticed to those involved, Besides Mtn was just used as as an example to get my point across. I doubt u know ppl leave for coys with lower pay nd beta worklife and condition. I just keep wondering who is wit a more clouded mindset.
Cheers nd warm regards.
Re: ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? by 735i(m): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2012
Again I'll say; your opinions are unfounded!!! Do your research well...the organisation actually won an award at Best places to work event which was done recently @ Civic centre.. Competing favourably with d likes of Guiness and First Bank...

Bottom line: keep ur opinions to urself when ur not sure!!!
Re: ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? by slleeq: 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2012
hi guyz...did any one get a call from etisalat.
Re: ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? by aribolseg(m): 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2012
@735 ..... Bros dis isn't GT Assurance. Ooh ooh now u no. I rest ma comment no cause 4 more argument.. Again I'll say its confirmed u jump to conclusion.
Re: ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? by chinexex(m): 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2012
Just got a regret text from adv-careers. Gudluck to all successfulls
Re: ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? by dayounce: 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2012
Let's maintain tranquility in the house pls
Re: ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? by jadepinkett(f): 6:52am On May 01, 2012
hey afam. Sup. Heard from adv-career? Got a text saying i'd b discontinued from d interview process. U? Hope u fared better dan me. Cheers
Re: ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? by ninos(m): 6:56am On May 01, 2012
The regrets are rolling in so fast; Ninos got one too, after a fantastic interview. What can i say? The job lost me. I guess something better is on the way!!
All the best to the successful ones.
Re: ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? by UmAnas: 7:40am On May 01, 2012
The support and cooperation here is super-encouraging. I really am proud to be a Nigerian and wish leaders will take a cue.
I am a broadcast journalist with extensive professional experience in Nigeria and internship at CNN. I am willing to help anyone who's going into media jobs and has got questions. You can reach me via e-mail: jsladebola@yahoo.com
Re: ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? by jadepinkett(f): 3:16pm On May 02, 2012
aight
Re: ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? by Ogogambus: 6:15am On May 03, 2012
at all that didnt succede in the interview stage.i want to assure u that its not d only job in this country.God will definitely provide,just r
emain steadfast.
@jadepinkett,am familiar with ur name but i dont knw if am mistaking.is it chinwe 203 hall d,in futo.am Ogoo from that same room.pls reply.
Re: ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? by jadepinkett(f): 6:11pm On May 04, 2012
Re: ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? by odunayourseun(f): 6:38pm On May 04, 2012
Awwwwwwwwwwww № one is talking bout dat of ABUJA. ℓ̊ just ricivd mine aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ d test 'll come up on d 10th of dis month. Wat do ℓ̊ do?
Re: ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 04, 2012
&
Re: ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? by bimboty(m): 1:31pm On May 05, 2012
Gud aftn House.. I would like to commend d good work here as regards information sharin.. Did anyone received a txt and email for interview alone and not for apptitude test?
The txt & email I received is for interveiw alone and it's also slated to hold in Abuja.. Also does anyone know d likely annual pay and other benefits?
Thanks for d usual coperation..
Re: ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? by aribolseg(m): 1:47pm On May 05, 2012
suberuseyi:
FIRST RULE: Don't make my mistake: go with your calculator. It was allowed although the instruction said USE OF CALCULATOR IS NOT PERMITTED.

SECOND: Eat well and be prepped for the exam: You'll need all your mental energy to race through the time constraint.

THIRD: Three sections to be completed in 35 minutes.
VERBAL----- 20 questions
LOGICAL REASONING------- 15 questions
MATHEMATIX--------- 15 questions

WISH U BETTER LUCK AND GOD'S FAVOUR.

One more thing. Be really prepared. Seems d interview. Stages requires more mental strength. After running the race in 35 min and getting minimum of 30 in 50 questions, I still can't believe how guys were dropped in masses after the interview that looks very exciting................ Gud luck to u all writing next...
Re: ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? by odunayourseun(f): 3:04pm On May 08, 2012
Fankks Seyi ℓ̊ appreciate your effort.do you know for which organization d aptitude test is being conducted? Cos ℓ̊ don't know anything bout d ADV carrer.
Re: ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? by Tsuna22(m): 9:50pm On May 14, 2012
House, did anybody write d workforce test on saturday? got an interview invitation, and a few hours later, got another sms from them I should disregard the interview invitation... just wondering if it was just me or it was general.
Re: ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? by odunayourseun(f): 12:28pm On May 15, 2012
ℓ̊ fink dey have big issues. It appears to ♍ƺ dey are toying wid unemployed youths. ℓ̊ got d same text telling ♍ƺ 2 disregard d interview invitatn.it is well anyways.
Re: ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? by bimboty(m): 5:58pm On May 15, 2012
Gud evening House..
As anyone been contacted after d Abuja interview ( ADIC insurance)?
Thanks
Re: ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? by Tsuna22(m): 6:58pm On May 15, 2012
odunayourseun: ℓ̊ fink dey have big issues. It appears to ♍ƺ dey are toying wid unemployed youths. ℓ̊ got d same text telling ♍ƺ 2 disregard d interview invitatn.it is well anyways.

Was at their office today... seems like they had a clash f interviews cos sme guys cme for interview for another company... d lady I spoke with said they will get back to us.
Re: ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? by bimboty(m): 6:30am On May 22, 2012
Gudm House,
How is everyone doing?
Pls has anyone been called after the ADIC insurance interview? Pls let's help our selfs with info... Thanks
Re: ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? by franksunny(m): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2012
can we still be hopeful of invitation, Any idea?
Re: ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? by bimboty(m): 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2012
@ franksunny let's still be hopeful.
Where did u had ur interveiw?
Re: ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? by innomania77: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2012
@All,Pls could any1 forward the Shl Test format to my mail. Innomania77@yahoo.com. Lets help ourselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who,unisaid,unicef,job In Nigeria / Dragnet Recruitment Text For Union Bank / Here Is What's,trending On The Npower Programme.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.