Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. (25416 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding / Tell Us How To Stop Shying Away From Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by silentlywild: 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2012
Everytime I go out now to a bar, a club, church, on the street I worry because all I see are Married men who just want to bite more than they can chew.Then I ask myself the question every girl is asking "where are the single brothers."....Are they all taken or are they just shy to approach the single sisters. I know some sisters can be scary but you have to be willing to take a risk.

A single sister is looking for you here not materialistic and ready to commit. Just be yourself and dnt carry any baggage like ex-girlfriend issues and also be willing to work on the relationship. Hey less I forget london girls are not portrayed right...we are lovers not fighters. HEY LONDON SINGLE SEXY MEN WHERE ARE YOU HIDING?..U NO WAN MARRY AND MAKE YOUR MAMA HAPPY!!! LET MAMA COME BABYSIT FOR U NA...ENUFF OF MAKING HER FAST AND PRAY WITHOUT CEASING ON YOUR BEHALF>>>

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Metalgoong(m): 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2012
Single ladies? . . You mean the feminists?? grin grin grin
well, most single guys are now running away from you feminists as fast as they can, especially those living in US and UK. grin

13 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by silentlywild: 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2012
Feminist ke I speak the truth...Men are afraid of commitment....lets address that first

3 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by chikeorji123(m): 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2012
we single guys need to stay away b/c relationship sometimes instead of been a favor as God stated it in bible,it's becomes a burden

6 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2012
some ladies are thorn in the flesh, with them u'd wish u were still single

1 Like

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2012
What's stopping the "single ladies" from making the first move as well?? undecided

16 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by cenaboy(m): 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2012
I broke my viginity with a stranger she ruerd me into it nd since dem am afarid of any relationship
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2012
shymmex: What's stopping the "single ladies" from making the first move as well?? undecided
Good question.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Killz3(m): 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2012
silentlywild: Feminist ke I speak the truth...[b]Men are afraid of commitment....[/b]lets address that first
undecided
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by bisi16(m): 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2012
Real men love commitment, but some ladies out there na dat time their scor scor dey show face.. SMH
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by slimyem: 11:04pm On Apr 18, 2012
silentlywild: Everytime I go out now to a bar, a club, church, on the street I worry because all I see are Married men who just want to bite more than they can chew.Then I ask myself the question every girl is asking "where are the single brothers."....Are they all taken or are they just shy to approach the single sisters. I know some sisters can be scary but you have to be willing to take a risk.

A single sister is looking for you here not materialistic and ready to commit. Just be yourself and dnt carry any baggage like ex-girlfriend issues and also be willing to work on the relationship. Hey less I forget london girls are not portrayed right...we are lovers not fighters. HEY LONDON SINGLE SEXY MEN WHERE ARE YOU HIDING?..U NO WAN MARRY AND MAKE YOUR MAMA HAPPY!!! LET MAMA COME BABYSIT FOR U NA...ENUFF OF MAKING HER FAST AND PRAY WITHOUT CEASING ON YOUR BEHALF>>>
speak for yourself!
Some single ladies are fierce and ready to bite anyday-anytime! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Ogbeni4u(m): 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2012
Am here 4 any1 who cares o.....do u nid my number
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by fubbyy(m): 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2012
Everything in the scripture are gradually coming to pass, time shall come when women. Will be coming as suitors to marry a man,@ poster ,this your complain is just the begining

1 Like

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2012
silentlywild: Everytime I go out now to a bar, a club, church, on the street I worry because all I see are Married men who just want to bite more than they can chew.Then I ask myself the question every girl is asking "where are the single brothers."....Are they all taken or are they just shy to approach the single sisters. I know some sisters can be scary but you have to be willing to take a risk.

The single brothers are all around you and are asking the same question. . . where are the single responsible ladies? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2012
silentlywild: Feminist ke I speak the truth...Men are afraid of commitment....lets address that first

You cant blame the men.
Perhaps we have a lot to contend with just to please you in the end
wink

1 Like

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2012
slimyem: speak for yourself!
Some single ladies are fierce and ready to bite anyday-anytime! undecided
eg slimyem.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 18, 2012
@OP. Take heart. Like have always said and i will continue to re-iterate. Any single hardworking prideless lady with good character & appearance will get husband sharp sharp. But if u lack manners & home training, how can u get husband? If you are full of pride, you can't get husband, if you are easily irritated, you can't get husband. It is not a curse. Show me your behavior and i will tell you who you are. Watch it ladies, rebrand and brainwash yourself into a wife material. Good Cooking, washing & cleaning skills will help you in your quest. Once again OP, take heart.

14 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by eva4(f): 12:04am On Apr 19, 2012
fubbyy: Everything in the scripture are gradually coming to pass, time shall come when women. Will be coming as suitors to marry a man,@ poster ,this your complain is just the begining

Can hardly wait....... grin
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Goldieluks: 1:09am On Apr 19, 2012
Lol@ some guys afraid of single ladies. Are we in the era where single guys wouldn't want to go six miles closer to single ladies, or are people just generalising? Well good luck to whoever is single and ready to mingle with good intentions?

2 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Brixtonyute(m): 1:15am On Apr 19, 2012
I have got extra love to give you, holla. smiley
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by BlackBaron: 1:43am On Apr 19, 2012
grin grin

@ OP, you won't find good(?) men at clubs or bars though. Just saying

6 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by dealordea(m): 2:35am On Apr 19, 2012
I see someone is desperate...
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by infinitybaby(m): 6:51am On Apr 19, 2012
well i believe in this new era most men are running away cos of their pas experience and i bet u any woman who doesnt have the good qualities will find it so hard to find a man who will marry her and star a new life with her,pride will get no woman to anywhere,if u are ready ,serious and committed holla .....single and ready to take u to yur promise land in a relationship.............
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 19, 2012
@Blackbaron: who told u so? Dats a wrong assertion about guys that club n visit bars! I drink, n i tell u truthfully, I've met very nice, cool guys @bars. Here's a quick 1: drinkers(not drunk) are d most liberal people on earth, and they are also open-minded!
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Killz3(m): 8:32am On Apr 19, 2012
BlackBaron: grin grin

@ OP, you won't find good(?) men at clubs or bars though. Just saying
Are you saying she's a club girl or was a club girl and now repentant, looking for an innocent boy to settle with? grin grin

Why are you so wicked? grin
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by slimyem: 9:33am On Apr 19, 2012
bennyraz: eg slimyem.
*shrugs* cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by dokunbam(m): 9:39am On Apr 19, 2012
shymmex: What's stopping the "single ladies" from making the first move as well?? undecided
I feel you mehn
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by kpolli(m): 10:02am On Apr 19, 2012
Now desperation sets in. . . .
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by joe4christ(m): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2012
silentlywild: Feminist ke I speak the truth...Men are afraid of commitment....lets address that first

Are u kidding me?
So you gurls are now tired of faking out by playing 'hard to get' abi?
Well it's quite unfortunate that we guys are immune to you heart breakers, we're now kinned on productive thinking than spending those valuable time on romance and infatuations. grin
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by dabrake(m): 10:14am On Apr 19, 2012
bisi16: Real men love commitment, but some ladies out there na dat time their scor scor dey show face.. SMH
keep quiet please. Must you join those stupeeed feminist in using the bolded word? A real man? Therefore, any 'unreal' man = an artificial/simulated man shey? BTW, how come I've never heard of 'REAL WOMAN'?

4 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Chimezie198(m): 10:23am On Apr 19, 2012
Slimyem stop shying away oo! Guys are cool, they aint bitting .
U copy?
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Chimezie198(m): 10:26am On Apr 19, 2012
See chelsea fans. Dabrake is in d middle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray / Groom Dances Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork As Dollar Rains On Him / Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.