Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. (25415 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding / Tell Us How To Stop Shying Away From Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by belovedaja(m): 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2012
silentlywild: Feminist ke I speak the truth...Men are afraid of commitment....lets address that first

you are right i admit that. That is a problem i discovered in me. I pray GOD will help me. I dont have a job so i cant commit a girl.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by KINGwax(m): 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2012
bennyraz: @OP. Take heart. Like have always said and i will continue to re-iterate. Any single hardworking prideless humble lady with good character & appearance will get husband sharp sharp. But if u lack manners & home training, how can u get husband? If you are full of pride, you can't get husband, if you are easily irritated, you can't get husband. It is not a curse. Show me your behavior and i will tell you who you are. Watch it ladies, rebrand and brainwash yourself into a wife material. Good Cooking, washing & cleaning skills will help you in your quest. Once again OP, take heart.
everybody has a pride, and we all need it. The only stup¡dity lies wit d ¡diots who wields it.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by BUSHMAN1: 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2012
EXCUSE, EXCUSES,EXCUSES and more EXCUSES why can`t single men and women start swapping phone numbers or email here right now on N/L..PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

1 Like

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by chiozor: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lwkmd
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by sunnshyn(f): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2012
BUSH MAN: EXCUSE, EXCUSES,EXCUSES and more EXCUSES why can`t single men and women start swapping phone numbers or email here right now on N/L..PROBLEM SOLVED!!!
Lead the way bro, we waiting...
wink
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by jeron1(m): 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2012
Single guys are tired of hard to get

1 Like

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by COSIBI: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2012
You no see your name? S I L E N T L Y W I L D. Why man no go run?

1 Like

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by ugowinn(m): 12:00am On Apr 21, 2012
You guys beat facebookers to it. More comment, more mature talks and enough 'insanly' funny dudes. Keep d debates coming. Keep me entertained.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Ilekokonit: 12:11am On Apr 21, 2012
pato405
Nowadays, boys have decided to leave them all to their self delusion and watch them age on.

A true statement of the mindset of todays guys especially those faced with unnecessarily aggressive Naija girls in the UK.

2 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Ilekokonit: 12:30am On Apr 21, 2012
BUSH MAN:
EXCUSE, EXCUSES,EXCUSES and more EXCUSES why can`t single men and women start swapping phone numbers or email here right now on N/L..PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

Surely thats not possible!!! Have you forgotten that our women are some of the proudest and most arrogant on the planet? Apart from being very trickish, dishonest and cagey, they OVERVALUE everything about themselves (including their phone numbers or email) even in the face of daily depreciation. Particularly the ones based in the UK and America. Smart Naija guys in the UK who are single try their best to avoid the mannerless Naija girls here (which is most Naija girls). Den go wait tire.

Who wants an aggressive and Demon possessed UK based Naija girl for a partner ?

2 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 4:38am On Apr 21, 2012
Very Informative thread, quite entertaining too...interesting comments & contributions had also been spotted. But to also tell us all that there are more trouble ahead of Nigerian marriage/relationship culture, ask yourselves: HOW MANY NIGERIAN LADIES HAVE COMMENTED ON THIS VITAL THREAD? But if it was a pointless meaningless, unimportant, senseless thread, you would have seen lots of comments from ladies....why are they running away from this topic raised by this lady? talking of the op? Shaking my head, Nigeria is in big mess; from economy to judicial, to education, to employment, to relationship, to religion, cultural degradation, etc...where are we heading to? We need a national conference on: restoring our societal values, female re-orientation, male re-orientation about ladies, and generally on how to make our ladies understand that they need to change some of their recent lifestyles to encourage more men to start desiring to marry, cos I have noticed that men no longer wish to marry in Nigeria, most marry just to have kids & sleep around, why? sth must be wrong somewhere. I hve friends, school-mates who are now working in big firms, oil firms, have money but are so afraid to be committed to a Nigerian girl, some give dis & dat reason, some say girls ignored them when they were job-hunting, y love them now? blah, blah, blah, but we still need to shw our girls love shaa...for those that are lucky to find good girls, pls shw them love. but seriously, Nigerian LADIES are not encouraging single guys, they encourage rich married men to acquire more girls...and ladies...too BAD!

Imagine, recently, I was assigned a car by my co. & u know what my senior colleagues; married, rich & uses drivers, said?

Mr. K: Hey Mr. F., now that u have car, girls wey u dey run for go locate u by force whether u like am or not.
Me: Sir, no o...I still need to put some things in place before thinking in the direction of girls.
Mr. K: forget that jare! i said now, girls will locate u by force, even in ur church, just mke sure u go to church in ur office car, i am speaking frm experience ok?
Me: I knw sir, but i dnt want for now. plus i dnt want to be going home with d car, will be parking it here at d office.
Mr. K.: why dnt u wnt to take it home?
Me: cos I am yet to have my own house, still hanging with my bro. plus i dnt wnt girls to hunt for me, cos na bad desperate ones i go come get, smiles.
Mr. K: Hahahaha....u funny self. ok o. ur type wey good shaa dey always find am hard to find better girl, just be careful & liberalize ur mind small...Nigerian girls no too like cool & good guys, some times play a bad guy & see.

Me: thank u sir, I will...leaves office....part one ends. watch out for part 2.

1 Like

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 21, 2012
PART 2.
Me sat on a seat inside a BRT bus going home from work, time= 6:10pm. Girl, pretty, cool, and really impressed me to my taste, walks into the bus, looks round & come sat beside me. Me feels glad, and relaxed, first time I got moved by a girl, especially a strange girl. Me like girl, to the extent I wouldnt mind being committed & knowing her more, cos physicallly & mentally, she met my desires, just d moral & character nt yet knwn, but wudnt mind knwin. After a distance, there ws traffic.
Me: hi
Girl: turn towards me & faced front again with no response. Me get worried.
Me: (still worried & wnted to initiate a conversation). u look so exhausted, sorry abt the traffic, just take it easy, its d trouble we all have to go tru in lagos, it will soon start moving.
Girl: remained mute, not muttering even a word. I felt so low & humbled. regretted making move & felt like jumping off d bus.
my phone rings.
Me: hello!
Caller: hey guy, wsup?
Me: fyn, who is on d line pls?
Caller: oh u dnt have my no. again?
Me: nope, i changed fone, yet to copy my contacts. who pls? help me out.
Caller: u sure u still have my no.? anyway, its me J.....lafs
Me: oh J, am sorry man, hw life naa?
J: cool, just came into d country, & i'm in lag now, hope ur still in lag, so we cud see during weekend b4 i move to ph?
Me: oh really? welcome man. ya i am in lag for sure, just in a bus now going home frm work.
J: public bus?
Me: yes naa
J: y bus, no car yet?
Me: anyway, yes i dnt hve my own personal car for now, not necessary for now cos i have a company car i am using shaa.
J: y didn't u tke it home then or its not allowed?
Me: nope, just that i dnt lyk taking it home; i am always tired of driving tru dis our long hour lagos holdup, etc, etc, & where i stay d road is too bad too, always flooded...etc, etc, etc

Girl pretending to be asleep all these while, turns to me: seems d traffic is moving now.
Me: stayed mute, no making move, no uttering a word, just shut my eyes & leaned very close to d other side, avoiding girl entirely.
Girl: pls if u see any of those guys selling bottled water, call one for me.
Me: stayed silent, no response.

Bus approaches lekki phase1, girl announces to d driver, i will stop at lekki roundabout o.

Minutes later, bus stops, girl turns to me: bye.
Me: pretended i didn't hear, n girl alights bus. part 2. ends, curtain closed.

5 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by pato405(m): 10:18am On Apr 22, 2012
Naija gurls and their wahala. they really need a change of mindset and orientation

the ones at home are more or less gold diggers. want a comfortable guy with plum job who can afford to get them all material things they fantasize having e.g BB, jamiacan hair, recharge cards e.t.c

the ones in UK, US, and other parts of Europe appear more comfortable though than the 'home based' relatively speaking but I've never seen a sect more pompous and arrogant than they are. very haughty, full of themselves and snobbish.

the era of those once-upon a time beautiful, humble ladies who flash smiles, greet you firstly even at first sight and usually shy to make a demand is gone. that ended light years ago. now, it's all about waht you have to offer.

una never start. we guys don siddon dey look una oooo grin grin grin. when age knocks like gong on your heads, you'll all cry out appealing for at least a 'hello'.

5 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by rhymz(m): 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2012
DailyNews: PART 2.
Me sat on a seat inside a BRT bus going home from work, time= 6:10pm. Girl, pretty, cool, and really impressed me to my taste, walks into the bus, looks round & come sat beside me. Me feels glad, and relaxed, first time I got moved by a girl, especially a strange girl. Me like girl, to the extent I wouldnt mind being committed & knowing her more, cos physicallly & mentally, she met my desires, just d moral & character nt yet knwn, but wudnt mind knwin. After a distance, there ws traffic.
Me: (still worried & wnted to initiate a conversation). u look so exhausted, sorry abt the traffic, just take it easy, its d trouble we all have to go tru in lagos, it will soon start moving.
Girl: remained mute, not muttering even a word. I felt so low & humbled. regretted making move & felt like jumping off d bus.
my phone rings.
J: cool, just came into d country, & i'm in lag now, hope ur still in lag, so we cud see during weekend b4 i move to ph?
Me: oh really? welcome man. ya i am in lag for sure, just in a bus now going home frm work.
Me: anyway, yes i dnt hve my own personal car for now, not necessary for now cos i have a company car i am using shaa.
Me: nope, just that i dnt lyk taking it home; i am always tired of driving tru dis our long hour lagos holdup, etc, etc, & where i stay d road is too bad too, always flooded...etc, etc, etc

Girl pretending to be asleep all these while, turns to me: seems d traffic is moving now.
Me: stayed mute, no making move, no uttering a word, just shut my eyes & leaned very close to d other side, avoiding girl entirely.

Bus approaches lekki phase1, girl announces to d driver, i will stop at lekki roundabout o.

Your story is typical one, a lot of Niigerian girls do it. They can be unneccessarily hostile when you try to socialize with them. Even at the University a lot of them are like that, I see it as lack of social skills, they feel they are certain people they can talk to and interact and their are those that do not deserve their time. Little wonder, a lot of them waste their time chasing the bad guys and married men, why those hguys ones who are not neccessarily the "happening guys" build themselves up and make something out of their lives. Na when dem wan marry U see dem acting like they can't hurt a fly, running from pillar to post and trying to force yourself into a man's heart.
I usually tell my younger sisters, it is a normal thing for a man to accost as a young woman but don't use that as an excuse to be rude or insulting, it shows lack of social skills. Don't ever look down on anyone even if they are not your taste, there are nice ways to say no without hurting ppl's feelings.
Guy i realy like what you did to that bitch, she is not worth the stress at all.

3 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by rhymz(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2012
DailyNews: PART 2.
my phone rings.

Your story is typical one, a lot of Niigerian girls do it. They can be unneccessarily hostile when you try to socialize with them. Even at the University a lot of them are like that, I see it as lack of social skills, they feel they are certain people they can talk to and interact and their are those that do not deserve their time. Little wonder, a lot of them waste their time chasing the bad guys and married men, why those hguys ones who are not neccessarily the "happening guys" build themselves up and make something out of their lives. Na when dem wan marry U see dem acting like they can't hurt a fly, running from pillar to post and trying to force yourself into a man's heart.
I usually tell my younger sisters, it is a normal thing for a man to accost as a young woman but don't use that as an excuse to be rude or insulting, it shows lack of social skills. Don't ever look down on anyone even if they are not your taste, there are nice ways to say no without hurting ppl's feelings.
Guy i realy like what you did to that bitch, she is not worth the stress at all.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by silentlywild: 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2012
Very interesting I must say! some girls are not playing hard to get, they try to go on all d dates that, are part of dating and ends up meeting the wrong guys. She is single because she discovers the guys she has been with have serious issues.

I once dated a guy who just used to ask me for money. Then dated another one that doesnt respect his parents ( dont want to be with someone that would disrespect my parents).The next guy had such an inferiority complex and, even when I used tosay things to boost his ego, he used to say he just didnt feel he was gud enuff 4 me( HE DIDNT HAVE ANY BAGGAGE like wife or child).

Another one I met always thought his friends would snatch me from him and when one of his friend approached me to say hello at a party , he was like she is MY girlfriend.

With what I have said...what den should a sister do to find A GOOD SERIOUS GUY FOR MARRIAGE WITH MATURITY,CONFIDENCE and A GREAT HUSBAND MATERIAL!!!

HELP>>>>>It is not about desperation just the right time for it....
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Skii(m): 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2012
My thoughts

Some girls of marriageable age might resort to slightly younger boys, a level or two lower than what would have been or should be ideal for them simply because guys that would have been ideal, shunned and looked down upon many times in the not too distant past (say 3-5years ago), have wisened up (matured, made a bit of headway in life-what they were initially despised for, for others who had a false appearance of what these girls supposedly sought after then) and on first glance would recognise them by the invincible signature they unconsciously exhibit ( erm...thinking of what to describe it with now...something that the guy just immediately recognises that this one is "tired" and looking to pack it in with me...as a friend would say...KJV! "ko jo version"wink

These younger boys, the now old and marriageable aged girls will try, and some might succeed, to "catch" in their naivety the high fliers among them so that we end up with threads like "advantages of dating older women", why? because they wouldn't give the difficulties of approach that girls the level of these younger boys would give at that time. In other words, we might soon witness a wave of marriages where the lady would be
slightly or marginally older than the gentleman.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2012
silentlywild: Very interesting I must say! some girls are not playing hard to get, they try to go on all d dates that, are part of dating and ends up meeting the wrong guys. She is single because she discovers the guys she has been with have serious issues.

I once dated a guy who just used to ask me for money. Then dated another one that doesnt respect his parents ( dont want to be with someone that would disrespect my parents).The next guy had such an inferiority complex and, even when I used tosay things to boost his ego, he used to say he just didnt feel he was gud enuff 4 me( HE DIDNT HAVE ANY BAGGAGE like wife or child).

Another one I met always thought his friends would snatch me from him and when one of his friend approached me to say hello at a party , he was like she is MY girlfriend.

With what I have said...what den should a sister do to find A GOOD SERIOUS GUY FOR MARRIAGE WITH MATURITY,CONFIDENCE and A GREAT HUSBAND MATERIAL!!!

Me I get pikin o but I dey find love. So if you dont mind we could get to know each other better and who knows what the future holds?
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2012
Skii: My thoughts

Some girls of marriageable age might resort to slightly younger boys, a level or two lower than what would have been or should be ideal for them simply because guys that would have been ideal, shunned and looked down upon many times in the not too distant past (say 3-5years ago), have wisened up (matured, made a bit of headway in life-what they were initially despised for, for others who had a false appearance of what these girls supposedly sought after then) and on first glance would recognise them by the invincible signature they unconsciously exhibit ( erm...thinking of what to describe it with now...something that the guy just immediately recognises that this one is "tired" and looking to pack it in with me...as a friend would say...KJV! "ko jo version"wink

These younger boys, the now old and marriageable aged girls will try, and some might succeed, to "catch" in their naivety the high fliers among them so that we end up with threads like "advantages of dating older women", why? because they wouldn't give the difficulties of approach that girls the level of these younger boys would give at that time. In other words, we might soon witness a wave of marriages where the lady would be
slightly or marginally older than the gentleman.

Good point. Personally, I am scared shitless when I look around and see what our sisters are up to. Many of them have become so hostile to the ordinary Joe that it's now expected for such less fortunate guys to naturally know their place. And you need to observe the transformation from disgust to adoration when they see you've stepped up(or when they realised they initially misevaluated your worth), it's sickening. When I go visiting my parents I like driving my mom's SUV and you should see my success rate with women then, it's all fccked up. So @SilentlyWild I need you to explain to me how goes about forgetting such traumatic experiences. Ladies do not realise that a good man will do everything WITHIN his power and more for his woman; but no this group(and they are in the majority) would rather go with a man who's got so much to waste and gives them what to him is peanuts. I'd rather get my true love (little)all than (worthless)much from someone who just has me for convenience. Perhaps our women would rather go for quantity to the detriment of quality.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by MrCyberRanks(m): 7:10am On Apr 24, 2012
LOL interesting comments here. I think the OP is speaking for herself, though.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Metalgoong(m): 7:58am On Apr 24, 2012
silentlywild: Very interesting I must say! some girls are not playing hard to get, they try to go on all d dates that, are part of dating and ends up meeting the wrong guys. She is single because she discovers the guys she has been with have serious issues.

So you always do the dumping?? . . . Now you are looking for another unsophisticated dude to break his heart like egg grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by 9lifes(m): 9:34am On Apr 24, 2012
LOL..wahala dey!
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by buJu234: 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2012
i jst heard a story now from ExxonMobil Lagos;

a friend said a guy went and toasted/wow a single beautiful lady ; a co-staff in the same company...

do u knw what she replied this guy:-

IF YOU EVER TRY THIS AGAIN I WILL REPORT U TO THE MANAGER; AND U MAY LIKELY B FIRED...;

is it a bad thing 4 a single guy to wow a single lady ....;

even if she doesnt want him or maybe she is dating the Manager; jst a polite answer of " plz I am not available..."
would have been a better respond...

this type re d ones dat re moving 4rm one allnight to another when they re still single at 35yrs old...

1 Like

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2012
silentlywild: Everytime I go out now to a bar, a club, church, on the street I worry because all I see are Married men who just want to bite more than they can chew.Then I ask myself the question every girl is asking "where are the single brothers."....Are they all taken or are they just shy to approach the single sisters. I know some sisters can be scary but you have to be willing to take a risk.

A single sister is looking for you here not materialistic and ready to commit. Just be yourself and dnt carry any baggage like ex-girlfriend issues and also be willing to work on the relationship. Hey less I forget london girls are not portrayed right...we are lovers not fighters. HEY LONDON SINGLE SEXY MEN WHERE ARE YOU HIDING?..U NO WAN MARRY AND MAKE YOUR MAMA HAPPY!!! LET MAMA COME BABYSIT FOR U NA...ENUFF OF MAKING HER FAST AND PRAY WITHOUT CEASING ON YOUR BEHALF>>>
why wont the single guy run away when u naija babes go dey worry a guy wey dey still manage for expensive shoes and clothes,money for house rent,school fees,money for this an tht.The married guy wey be CEO for one big company or wey be politician fit afford the expensive things wey una want and not a guy wey just dey begin life.Ehen for naija dating na opportunity for the average naija babe to hammer grin
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by MrTemple(m): 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2012
Nice thread, lovely comments & nt ignoring d bad ones 2. D truth is dis; our ladies ve made guys nt available.

Let dem change & tins wil b fine 4 both sexes.

2 Likes

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by hollas2jnr(m): 7:19am On Apr 25, 2012
^^^ oga ooo... different encounters!
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Spy360(m): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2012
;DThey dont bite, they devour
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by OluEmmaAss: 12:09am On Feb 02, 2013
Hola a lonely single brother for a friendship that could fly on 08132232989, 08188360168.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by chikeorji123(m): 5:22am On Feb 02, 2013
These days single ladies do bite!..
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by informat101(f): 2:19pm On Feb 02, 2013
wizzy11:

Dnt mind them, a bunch of in-grates n heartless ladies, my story was that I had a girlfriend, who I helped, n if not for me she wud have not graduated, not knowing she was having an affair with a guy she claims is a friend, why I stayed committed n loved her heaven knows with the whole of ma heart. When I found out about the affair, I was heart broken. N just as she dashed my heart on the floor so would men do to her, then
Later they come up saying WHERE ARE D SINGLE GUYs after they'v broken lots of hearts, and won't act right.
I am no ready to have any relationship as far as I'm concerned 4 now.
They shud keep looking for single guys.
everybody has a story.there is a wonderful girl out there who loved with the whole of heart and got cheated and dumped.just keep an open heart..do not use because a girl hurt u to judge others.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by informat101(f): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2013
Jeez...nairaland peeps like long talk.i guess what the op wanted to say indirectly was can single peeps both male and female exchange email addresses.at least that would solve the problem.is called trying your luck.so many people here are bitter life is too short for that.my email is ivytrendy16@yahoo.com.*shines teeth*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray / Groom Dances Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork As Dollar Rains On Him / Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.