Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. (25417 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding / Tell Us How To Stop Shying Away From Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
some ladies really make a dude think twice about serious commitment.....imagine a babe banging married dudes for cash all in the name of runs..... we single guys see and are not blind to your wiles.....
I aint given up on seeing a DECENT babe sha......
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
THE PROBLEM IS SELF CARE
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Djjoe007(m): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
eva4:

Can hardly wait....... grin
lol, and datz coming 4rm a lady
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by marley145: 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
cenaboy: I broke my viginity with a stranger she ruerd me into it nd since dem am afarid of any relationship
na im be say konji go worry u tire o
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by gimbastar(m): 12:20am On Oct 16, 2013
marley145: na im be say konji go worry u tire o
hahaha
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 16, 2013
Mister Dan: some ladies really make a dude think twice about serious commitment.....imagine a babe banging married dudes for cash all in the name of runs..... we single guys see and are not blind to your wiles.....
I aint given up on seeing a DECENT babe sha......
Single and available.
Shebi thats for cash...i have a married friend who gets it for free from single girls...no cash, some just need ice cream to set the mood right, one needed it before she got married as a kinda one for the road, or just to spite her over-protective fiance, then of course even when she got pregnant for her fiance she still called my friend, but then his conscience got the better of him.
Single and ready to Settle sha

1 Like

Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by felvick(m): 12:26am On Oct 26, 2013
Hii u special lady. I'm hoping to find a trully single lady cos I'm trully single so we could start a serious relationship. So if u want to give us a try pls email me at evickool@gmail.com this could actually work out for us. Let's drop any doubts, excuses, shyness or watever n try this. No harm trying...kk...thanks. You could also call or txt 07030663807 or email me urs.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by gracia1842(f): 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
Interstd Single guys here's my pin 2adc1224 smiley
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Usminous: 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2013
menh.....have been single for the past 3years not because i can't woo a lady but bcs dem wahala too much for me......menh ladies don do bad for sotie i dislike them....but now my wounds are heal now and am ready to try again hoping to have sumtin nice from lady dis time around in any lady is interested dis is my pin
7AF96A3E no forming pls and let me tell u am a serious minded graduate am not a tipa .
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by rexpriestly: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2013
My names is Rex Chimezie. Nigerian. Lives in Nigeria. 29. 5ft +. Imo State. 08135605019.

I want to react softly to the thread.

I have also realized that most guys who want to truly love a lady are fighting with inferiority complex.
I have also understood that most guys that respects ladies heart and emotions abound but it is either they(the guys) are choicy or lack opportunities to meet ladies and experience real opposite love. I believe this is where I, Rex Chimezie, fall into.
I also know that sometimes, ladies presume to be intimidating, scary, choicy, demanding, etc which scares some guys practically away.
As for me, I know how to love. My challenge is, I'm "almost ready" for a relationship. Yes, ALMOST because financially, I'm not strong enough. If I have the money for now, there's no lady I can not walk up to or love!
I think most guys are in same canoe with me.
Like I said, I, Rex Chimezie aint a coward. I'm Spiritual. Romantic. Caring. Motivational. Inspirational. Supportive.
I just need GOD to smile on me financially. That's all for now.

Thanks.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by hotwax: 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ladies are over-ambitious nowadays. They don't give guys any chance.
They based relationship on materials.

Well, yes, I won't advise my sister to go for a guy who has nothing.
But I won't also advise her to start looking for guys riding Bugatti cars.

All of them want a guy who rides FJ Cruiser, whereas there are guys who ride nothing or little 1998 camry who are marriageable and have prospects.

Relationship should not be based on materials. All you need is a guy who
1. loves you,
2. Has a job that can take care of a marriage
3. Romantic (with a romantic man, your marriage will never be dull)

I am single. Are you single too? My Pin is 22A5544E. Add me only if you want a serious relationship
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Gold45(f): 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
It's not the fault of some of the ladies. I have been married for a few years now while my best friend who has always had nice suitors from 20 yrs is still single. Why? Her parents have drummed it into her for years that her husband must be a millionaire. If she tries to disobey, they threatened to disown and curse her marriage. She has met some great guys but her parents want more. I feel that may be the same with some other ladies out there.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Odunharry(m): 12:26am On Nov 18, 2013
Gold45: It's not the fault of some of the ladies. I have been married for a few years now while my best friend who has always had nice suitors from 20 yrs is still single. Why? Her parents have drummed it into her for years that her husband must be a millionaire. If she tries to disobey, they threatened to disown and curse her marriage. She has met some great guys but her parents want more. I feel that may be the same with some other ladies out there.
dat bad o..and she s nt getting younger...Dangote's son will cme see d parent soon
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by passionate88: 8:34am On Nov 18, 2013
Gold45: It's not the fault of some of the ladies. I have been married for a few years now while my best friend who has always had nice suitors from 20 yrs is still single. Why? Her parents have drummed it into her for years that her husband must be a millionaire. If she tries to disobey, they threatened to disown and curse her marriage. She has met some great guys but her parents want more. I feel that may be the same with some other ladies out there.
are they poor?.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Gold45(f): 9:20am On Nov 18, 2013
passionate88: are they poor?.

Not poor. Just okay.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Gold45(f): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2013
Odunharry: dat bad o..and she s nt getting younger...Dangote's son will cme see d parent soon

She feels she has come too far to look back.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by passionate88: 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
Gold45:

She feels she has come too far to look back.
so she also agreed with their reasoning?. Will she b what d rich guy want?. Does she possess the qualities he wants in a wife?. @Gold, is she a graduate?
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Gold45(f): 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2013
passionate88: so she also agreed with their reasoning?. Will she b what d rich guy want?. Does she possess the qualities he wants in a wife?. @Gold, is she a graduate?

not yet
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by passionate88: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2013
Gold45:

not yet
I see. Then she is comfortable with her parents wish. When she dn mature, nobody go tell her say she need to make her own choice. No bi her papa suppose choose for her
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by runtinxnigga(m): 5:37am On Nov 23, 2013
Single ladies bites like a snake. Am afraid of dem
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by bodmasfem(m): 3:05am On Nov 29, 2013
need a serious girl for a serious relationship! she must be a good Christian . my name is femi, my number is 07069658875
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by bodmasfem(m): 3:09am On Nov 29, 2013
need a serious girl for a serious relationship! she must be a good Christian . my name is femi, my number is 07069658875. my E-mail is bodmasfem@yahoo.com or bodefemi44@gmail.com
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by mikedelta39: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hmmm! Love! Marriage! Scary sometimes!
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by eniorisha(m): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
Really lack d opportunity to meet ladies & express real opposite sex love.i see them as scary,choicy, & highly defensive 4 my likings/ to ask them out.
I may not be financially so very strong,but i have self made foundation 2 build on.Here s a guy,28, humble, spiritual, an undergraduate( though hustling ) i.e financially independence,thoughtful & well mannered.interested female? text me on 08157943001,08133461820.
N.b: my nl username doesn' t describe my religious way of life o, i am a proud anglican.i do not belong 2 anything but JESUS FOLD.
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by pascenta(m): 7:04am On Dec 02, 2013
I nid a girl 4 serious relationship am 30 call 08063689193
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 04, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Single Brothers Need To Stop Shying Away!!! We Single Ladies Wouldnt Bite.. by drnoel: 6:46am On Sep 04, 2015
Metalgoong:
Single ladies? . . You mean the feminists?? grin grin grin
well, most single guys are now running away from you feminists as fast as they can, especially those living in US and UK. grin

its more than that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray / Groom Dances Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork As Dollar Rains On Him / Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.