Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

I Dont Use My Weddin Ring,does It Mean Am Cheating? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Dont Use My Weddin Ring,does It Mean Am Cheating? (1412 Views)

What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) / Should I Go Thru Wit My Weddin / Men Dont Use Their Wedding Rings, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Use My Weddin Ring,does It Mean Am Cheating? by MLS12(f): 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2012
Am married(Got married last year) buh I dnt just like puttn on my weddin ring cos I normally dnt like anytin jewelries .I can only manage ear rings.my hubby always puts his ring on,and has not really complained abt my ring absence,buh my sister inlaw won't let me be.she tinks am cheatn,and am sure other pple might tink dat way,hw do I convince dem,as my hubby's trust 4me is so high.
Re: I Dont Use My Weddin Ring,does It Mean Am Cheating? by taryour(f): 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2012
MLS12: Am married(Got married last year) buh I dnt just like puttn on my weddin ring cos I normally dnt like anytin jewelries .I can only manage ear rings.my hubby always puts his ring on,and has not really complained abt my ring absence,buh my sister inlaw won't let me be.she tinks am cheatn,and am sure other pple might tink dat way,hw do I convince dem,as my hubby's trust 4me is so high.

tnk God ur hubby trust u n understands,but my advice is dat u learn to wear ur ring so ur sis inlaw dosnt poison ur hubby mind into beleiving y myt b cheating on him or u want to cheat on him. I wear my own rings 24/7 so i dont forget to wear it out. U could try dat so u can get used to it.
Re: I Dont Use My Weddin Ring,does It Mean Am Cheating? by moremi2008(m): 5:25am On Apr 19, 2012
MLS12: Am married(Got married last year) buh I dnt just like puttn on my weddin ring cos I normally dnt like anytin jewelries .I can only manage ear rings.my hubby always puts his ring on,and has not really complained abt my ring absence,buh my sister inlaw won't let me be.she tinks am cheatn,and am sure other pple might tink dat way,hw do I convince dem,as my hubby's trust 4me is so high.

This is a classic example of a deed that's lawful but not expedient. A married woman going about town without her ring is just inviting trouble and malicious gossip. Even if your husband is totally fine with it, you should be wearing a ring because it signals that you are a respectable married woman. The truth is the rings aren't really for the married couple (they already know that they are married to each other), they are symbols/signs for the outside world.
Re: I Dont Use My Weddin Ring,does It Mean Am Cheating? by chiteny(m): 6:03am On Apr 19, 2012
MLS12: Am married(Got married last year) buh I dnt just like puttn on my weddin ring cos I normally dnt like anytin jewelries .I can only manage ear rings.my hubby always puts his ring on,and has not really complained abt my ring absence,buh my sister inlaw won't let me be.she tinks am cheatn,and am sure other pple might tink dat way,[b]hw do I convince dem,[/b]as my hubby's trust 4me is so high.

. . .by putting the ring on your finger always.
Re: I Dont Use My Weddin Ring,does It Mean Am Cheating? by feminineA: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2012
Congrats! Thank God u married a matured n understanding man however you must tread cautiously.most times its men that don't like putting on their rings but because your hubby puts his own on you have to however you can explain to him, let him get you slim rings one is ok. They are so slim and cute you will like it. Wear your rings to fulfil all righteousness
Re: I Dont Use My Weddin Ring,does It Mean Am Cheating? by Scash(f): 10:21am On Apr 19, 2012
U got used to wearing ur earrings, nothin stops u from learning how to get used to wear ur ring. Learn!
Re: I Dont Use My Weddin Ring,does It Mean Am Cheating? by Bisjosh(f): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2012
Scash: U got used to wearing ur earrings, nothin stops u from learning how to get used to wear ur ring. Learn!

GBAM!!!!!!!! cool
BUT NA WETIN CONCERN THE SIS IN-LAW SEF!!!! NA SO DEM DEY USE MOUTH SCATTER PEOPLE MARRIAGE angry
Re: I Dont Use My Weddin Ring,does It Mean Am Cheating? by tasandra: 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2012
Op,ur hubbys trust 4 u is enuf...dont mind ur sis inlaw undecidedwho wan cheat go cheat sad
Re: I Dont Use My Weddin Ring,does It Mean Am Cheating? by ssjalo(m): 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2012
trust is trust, your hubby trust you that's good. The same with me i trust my wife, cos even today she talk about her ring is not sizing her now but i told her no problem i know who you are.Although she need to be wearing it but due to her fingers are over sizing the ring. @ POSTER Don't worry your self concerning that in-law, for get about her but don't use this to cheat your husband.May God help you.
Re: I Dont Use My Weddin Ring,does It Mean Am Cheating? by MissyB3(f): 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2012
Scash: U got used to wearing ur earrings, nothin stops u from learning how to get used to wear ur ring. Learn!

This is a classic example of a deed that's lawful but not expedient. A married woman going about town without her ring is just inviting trouble and malicious gossip. Even if your husband is totally fine with it, you should be wearing a ring because it signals that you are a respectable married woman. The truth is the rings aren't really for the married couple (they already know that they are married to each other), they are symbols/signs for the outside world.

Seconded!
Re: I Dont Use My Weddin Ring,does It Mean Am Cheating? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2012
There is no excuse for you not wearing your ring. I am not a Gold, sterling silver e.t.c girl either and it is not a valid excuse. As long as it is not causing any allergic reaction, you really have no excuse.
Re: I Dont Use My Weddin Ring,does It Mean Am Cheating? by sasimalia(f): 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2012
I am the same way. I rarely wear my ring. Hubby wears his everyday. I usually wear mine when I go out on special occasions or at my in laws but not on a daily basis. I agree that I shld make more efforts in wearing mine but hubby doest really care. Just be careful. If wearing ur ring at ur in laws can avoid u unnecessary trouble then do it. It is wise to pick ur battles esp w in laws. No everything is worth fighting for. If that's a cause for pb just learn to wear it. My in laws don't care. They are like my brothers and sisters they don't focus on stuff like that esp knowing that we have a good rship. What myt work for someone else myt not work for you. Just exercise wisdom. U don't want to encourage a thorn that will disturb. Learn to wear ur ring and don't respond to the provocations or comments.

(1) (Reply)

Certificate For Marriage Abroad / Congratulations To Byvan!!!!! / CONTESTANTS, 9ja Baby Photo Contest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.