Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment (26655 Views)

Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat / Senator David Mark Receiving Ash On His Forehead Today From A Priest (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by ebamma(m): 7:16am On Apr 19, 2012
one thing baffles me, in europe when a person is rushed to a hospital for treatment,the doctors attend to the person and treat him first before demanding pay but in nigeria,the reverse is the case.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Callotti: 7:27am On Apr 19, 2012
Huh! Middle Belt.
Is he gonna come back like Ojukwu or like Tinubu?
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Exponental(m): 7:30am On Apr 19, 2012
Dont worry all of u, d Minister of Death Affairs hasnt predicted d death of a top politician.

2 Likes

Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by worldman(m): 7:32am On Apr 19, 2012
I pray this man should not come back alive so he knows how deadly, deplorables nigeria hospitals are, him as senate president can't infect any change if OBAMA Is sick today he will be treated in america, if saudi king is also sick he will be treated in saudi because they work for it God please dont allow this man come back alive amen

2 Likes

Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by ommah(f): 7:33am On Apr 19, 2012
i wish him quick recovery.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by lakeside4love(m): 7:33am On Apr 19, 2012
May he neva return..
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 19, 2012
Will not wish anybody dead no matter what. Get well soon, Mark.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by moderattor: 7:37am On Apr 19, 2012
lakeside4love: May he neva return..
Many poor people think that the rich are the cause of their problems.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by jason2010(m): 7:37am On Apr 19, 2012
Karma is a b1tch. You can run but you can't hide.

1 Like

Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by greall1: 7:38am On Apr 19, 2012
I though it already implemented non of them should not fly out anY more for special treatment.if its not it should put into law. They are weasted nig money for treatment oversea. Anyway I wish him speedy recovery
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by greall1: 7:39am On Apr 19, 2012
What's nature of his sickness self??
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by baysol: 7:43am On Apr 19, 2012
I thought David Mark is one of those egg head deceptive leaders boasting that he will die for Nigeria. Why then did he run to Isreal for dear life and not stay in one of the death traps they build as hospitals- where people keep dieing like flies, to show is hypocritical love for Nigeria. THEIR TIME WILL ALL BUT SOON BE UP.

1 Like

Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by moderattor: 7:44am On Apr 19, 2012
TB Joshua prophesied that a great senator will die a sudden death last sunday.
I should have opened a topic on that.
Is it late now?
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by bakila: 7:49am On Apr 19, 2012
violent: Senator Mark surely understands that there are more than a thousand hospitals in Nigeria and equally likely many thousands of home trained medical experts that could attend to his flagging health. Why travel to Israel?

...ah of cos, none of these hospitals are adequately equipped and perhaps even more frightening is the fact that the local medical experts are under-trained, overworked and underpaid miserable fellows.

Senator Mark doesn't have an incentive to fix this terrible mess even though his office carries enough influence to effect the much needed change....Senator Mark and his family could always jet off to Israel or the United States, the rest of us Nigerians should make do with the terrible medical facilities and frustrated doctors.

In as much as i really want to, It's difficult for me to wish Senator Mark a prompt recovery. I respect more, people who can put their money where their mouth is. If you don't have enough faith in the Medical system after four years of being a Senate President, the individual deserves to be hanged by the balls and his dead body shot for being a miserable failure.

No vex nah the man is suffering from lack of fresh desert air. The air from the negev desert will be used in his treatment.

1 Like

Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Torch1(m): 7:49am On Apr 19, 2012
strangerf:

What work? How hard is it to sit around and get fat? Trust me, even you, as d/u/m/b as you are ( and you are one of the d/u/m/b/est people i have come across in my life), you can do their work because there is nothing to be done really.
hehehehehe!
Lol..

1 Like

Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 19, 2012
So there are no hospitals here in Nigeria that he has to go to israel for treatment while they leave Hall of deaths called hospitals for the masses. Na death go kill em all
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Rossikk(m): 7:58am On Apr 19, 2012
ebamma: one thing baffles me, in europe when a person is rushed to a hospital for treatment,the doctors attend to the person and treat him first before demanding pay but in nigeria,the reverse is the case.

That's Naija for you. grin grin
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by inene: 7:59am On Apr 19, 2012
President Jonathan and his band of misrulers should be ashamed of themselves for sending messages of goodwill to the Senate President who had to be flown to Israel because the National Hospital is not equipped enough to handle common malaria for which he had to be flown abroad. Is it not amazing that the doctors at the Presidential clinic can not handle the ailment. Its a national embarrassment that such a high oficial of government had to be flown abroad for medical attention. Haba, NIgeria. I am not suprised though when monnies that would have been used to develop our health institutions are diverted into private pockets of government officials. Shame
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Lexusgs430: 7:59am On Apr 19, 2012
Shame on all the Polithiefcians, rather than spend the money and create state of the art hospitals, they all rush abroad for treatment. I wish death on all of them!!!!
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Basics007: 8:00am On Apr 19, 2012
moremi2008: Is this a trend? The Christian thieves go to Israel and the muslim ones go to Saudi Arabia? Do they think God will treat them more kindly at these places? What happened to getting treatment in good old London or the US?
Lol. Ur post got me wonderin about where the traditional worshipers and atheists among them will go
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by winnieG1(m): 8:01am On Apr 19, 2012
@Paschal137
Congratulation
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by unclenna(m): 8:03am On Apr 19, 2012
Nigeria rulers are not ashame. Have you ever seen or hear that the queen was flown outside UK 4 treatment.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by davida222(m): 8:03am On Apr 19, 2012
All dis people dat call them sef leaders, they wil all die one day and leav behind all does billions behind. RIP David.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Rossikk(m): 8:05am On Apr 19, 2012
Lexusgs430: Shame on all the Polithiefcians, rather than spend the money and create state of the art hospitals, they all rush abroad for treatment. I wish death on all of them!!!!

The problem is not that there are no hospitals in Nigeria to treat whatever is ailing Mark. There are. Especially top private hospitals with highly trained personnel and cutting edge equipment. The problem is INFERIORITY COMPLEX of many 'leaders' for whom anything done by a black person cannot be considered good enough compared to what a white can do. They always believe they will get BETTER treatment by whites NO MATTER how good the facilities in their own country.

THAT'S the problem.

1 Like

Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by igbo2011(m): 8:11am On Apr 19, 2012
He cannot fix the Healthcare in Nigeria so he has to go abroad. Why can't our leaders send their kids to schools in our country or send go to hospitals in Nigeria It is a shame!! CHAI!!
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by chiteny(m): 8:13am On Apr 19, 2012
When they loot, they keep in Switzerland. When sick,
they go to Germany, India or Israel.
When investing, they
go to America or UK. When buying mansions, they visit
London, South of france, dubai, USA, Spain & Ghana.
When shopping, they go to Dubai, France, Italy & Swiss.
When on holidays, they go to Bahamas, Brazil, France,
Malayasia, Turkey, U.S.etc. When educating their
children, they select Europe, Canada & America. When
praying, they go to Saudi Arabia, Vatican city or
Jerusalem. But when they die, they all want to be buried
in Nigeria. Nigeria is good for dead bodies. If these leaders heartlessly leave the masses of this great in penury, they don't deserve to be honoured on this great Nigerian soil they see as devil's abode instead of polluting Nigerian soil
with their dead bodies.

11 Likes

Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by Claumy2(m): 8:14am On Apr 19, 2012
These men are too dubious and more corrupt than satan. Except Mark's fellow thieves none of us knows why and what he (Mark) has gone to Israel to do. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by newmaonza: 8:19am On Apr 19, 2012
violent: Senator Mark surely understands that there are more than a thousand hospitals in Nigeria and equally likely many thousands of home trained medical experts that could attend to his flagging health. Why travel to Israel?

...ah of cos, none of these hospitals are adequately equipped and perhaps even more frightening is the fact that the local medical experts are under-trained, overworked and underpaid miserable fellows.

Senator Mark doesn't have an incentive to fix this terrible mess even though his office carries enough influence to effect the much needed change....Senator Mark and his family could always jet off to Israel or the United States, the rest of us Nigerians should make do with the terrible medical facilities and frustrated doctors.

In as much as i really want to, It's difficult for me to wish Senator Mark a prompt recovery. I respect more, people who can put their money where their mouth is. If you don't have enough faith in the Medical system after four years of being a Senate President, the individual deserves to be hanged by the balls and his dead body shot for being a miserable failure.

beta talk, if im like, make im die there. . . I'm sure not even his fellow senators miss him
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by edoyad(m): 8:20am On Apr 19, 2012
Claumy2: These men are too dubious and more corrupt than satan. Except Mark's fellow thieves none of us knows why and what he (Mark) has gone to Israel to do. May his soul rest in peace.
grin grin cheesy
Bros let them announce the obituary first now.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by freecocoa(f): 8:21am On Apr 19, 2012
strangerf:

Well, be careful what you wish for . . .
Coming from you,i'm still in shock shocked.
Re: Senator David Mark In Critical Condition. Flown To Israel For Treatment by lanre80(m): 8:22am On Apr 19, 2012
@ those of calling Mark a dumb ass. I think u don't knw what u re saying. I prefer u call them thief & looters of treasury or are ur parents smarter than mark.
senate presido i wish u quick recovery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Troops Intercept Boko Haram Suicide Bomb Squad(photos) / Buhari To Inaugurate 650,000bpd Dangote Refinery May 22 / Buhari's Rumoured Death: I Was Also Said To Have Died 12 Times - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.