Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? (3136 Views)

Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP / President Goodluck Jonathan And First Lady In Super Eagles' Tracksuits / Who Is The Ugliest State Governor In Nigeria (2011 - 2015)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? by Cheggoon(m): 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2012
Please friends ...i just want to kw the ugliest first lady....nigeria have ever had..?

Re: Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? by tchaik(m): 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2012
"MOST UGLIEST" shocked shocked
GBAGAUNNNNN!!!!!!!!!
Re: Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? by hakanai(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2012
what of Dame?
Re: Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? by Cheggoon(m): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2012
haka_nai: what of Dame?
Dame fine ooooooo...bt she no jux fine for english....na her problem b that..bt physically she is pwetty.!
Re: Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? by sexiestharam(f): 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2012
Most ugliest? grin
Re: Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? by pistol: 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2012
Wetin una wan carry am do.
Re: Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? by jodeci(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2012
Poster ,you are the most uneducated poster ever seen on this forum,you should bury your head in shame.Most ugliest indeed.You wan yab,yet your arsz is wide open

2 Likes

Re: Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? by MrGlobe(m): 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2012
Most ugliest? Ok oh this one too is most uglies gbaguan but then patience, patience, patience oh. My most beautiful tho is Turai.
Re: Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? by deshclones(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2012
jodeci: Poster ,you are the most uneducated poster ever seen on this forum,you should bury your head in shame.Most ugliest indeed.You wan yab,yet your arsz is wide open

no mind the back hole sucker.....insulting women his 5th lineage can never equal...most ugliest indeed...ph000000000000000l grin grin grin
Re: Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? by digitalgeorgy(m): 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2012
Please i need to start my own topics!!! I nid help!![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2012
sexiestharam: Most ugliest? grin

grin
Re: Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? by jidestar: 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2012
Patience JONASATAN. Una need ask? E round like football. Make we no get am for EkO again o cool
Re: Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2012
Olodo dem full dis forum
Na d ppl wey help dem register I blame
Re: Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? by greentea1: 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2012
oh,my god[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? by agiboma(f): 11:50pm On Apr 19, 2012
lol @ op what a thread
Re: Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? by moremi2008(m): 4:48am On Apr 20, 2012
Probably Dame Patience Jonathan. She's ugly as sin and speaks like a bloody market woman.
Re: Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 20, 2012
Anyone saying Patience Jonathan is ugly is carrying prior animosities onto her face. Yes, her English is horrible and her PhD was purchased at Shoprite, but to say she's THE UGLIEST first lady is highly unfair. Minus her many flaws, her face is not one of them. She can actually look very nice.

Re: Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? by Cheggoon(m): 6:00am On Apr 20, 2012
ogugua88: Anyone saying Patience Jonathan is ugly is carrying prior animosities onto her face. Yes, her English is horrible and her PhD was purchased at Shoprite, but to say she's THE UGLIEST first lady is highly unfair. Minus her many flaws, her face is not one of them. She can actually look very nice.

yes ...Dame fine small o
Re: Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 20, 2012
For me, it's between Mrs. OBJ and Mrs. Abacha.
Re: Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? by Mynd44: 6:36am On Apr 20, 2012
The OP changed the title and still shot the sheriff
Re: Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? by afrodiva: 7:01am On Apr 20, 2012
I don't think any of them qualify to be called ugly.
Re: Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? by stanech: 7:05am On Apr 20, 2012
WHy we dey so concerned about the guy english? thats why we dey backward as a nation. English na our lang?
Re: Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? by deshclones(m): 7:43am On Apr 20, 2012
stanech: WHy we dey so concerned about the guy english? thats why we dey backward as a nation. English na our lang?

why is the op so concerned about the first lady's beauty
Re: Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? by edoyad(m): 7:54am On Apr 20, 2012
stanech: WHy we dey so concerned about the guy english? thats why we dey backward as a nation. English na our lang?

We're concerned because that's how groups like boko haram get started. Semi literates like you and the OP will now return to your villages with wrong interpretations of previously written literature, and start misleading a bunch of knuckle heads like yourselves.
Re: Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? by jodeci(m): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2012
edoyad:

We're concerned because that's how groups like boko haram get started. Semi literates like you and the OP will now return to your villages with wrong interpretations of previously written literature, and start misleading a bunch of knuckle heads like yourselves.

Gbam!
Re: Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? by juman(m): 9:41am On Apr 20, 2012
Most beautiful = Maryam Babangida
Re: Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? by osajojo(m): 9:51am On Apr 20, 2012
Ironically the ugliest man had the pweetiest wife. OBJ. I think turai wasn't as pwEety, but where's buharis wife and gowons
Re: Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? by Remii(m): 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2012
http://allafrica.com/stories/201010040212.html
I can get picture of Lady Victoria Gowon, she's about the prettiest but Mariam Babangida is the by far the most glamorous
Re: Whos is the Ugliest First Lady In Nigeria...? by Callotti: 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2012
No one ugly.
All of dem get their own 'bity'! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Have Developed And Own 80% Of Lagos / 2015: Buhari Must Become APC Presidential Candidate, Says Yerima / Jonathan Hits Back At APC, Kwankwaso, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.