Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Who Is The Better Actor?odunlade Adekola Or Femi Adebayo? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is The Better Actor?odunlade Adekola Or Femi Adebayo? (21858 Views)

Pete Edochie Vs Olu Jacob, Who Is A Better Actor? / Who Is The Better Actor? Will Smith Or Denzel Washington (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Better Actor?odunlade Adekola Or Femi Adebayo? by sapien(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2012
Lots of diverse opinions have been going on about these two actors recently,ODUNLADE ADEKOLA and FEMI ADEBAYO.Nairalanders,I would really love to know your opinion.Who is the better actor in terms of stage presence,charisma,carriage,swagger,and fans base?
Re: Who Is The Better Actor?odunlade Adekola Or Femi Adebayo? by onatisi(m): 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2012
odunlade adekola to me is a better actor.he interprets his roles well and does not get unnecessarily funny.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Better Actor?odunlade Adekola Or Femi Adebayo? by sapien(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2012
onatisi: odunlade adekola to me is a better actor.he interprets his roles well and does not get unnecessarily funny.
Re: Who Is The Better Actor?odunlade Adekola Or Femi Adebayo? by sapien(m): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2012
onatisi: odunlade adekola to me is a better actor.he interprets his roles well and does not get unnecessarily funny.
Hmmm!So,when did Femi Adebayo become a comedian?Is it because of Jelili?
Re: Who Is The Better Actor?odunlade Adekola Or Femi Adebayo? by Dsage1: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2012
Odunlake adekola,d man is talented and vry gud in all character.
Re: Who Is The Better Actor?odunlade Adekola Or Femi Adebayo? by sapien(m): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2012
D sage: Odunlake adekola,d man is talented and vry gud in all character.
I can see that Odun has got loads of fan on nairaland.
Re: Who Is The Better Actor?odunlade Adekola Or Femi Adebayo? by Honeycity(f): 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2012
im not really a fan of Odunlade for his over interpretation of roles. he kind of over acts movie roles
Re: Who Is The Better Actor?odunlade Adekola Or Femi Adebayo? by sapien(m): 10:20am On Apr 21, 2012
Honeycity: im not really a fan of Odunlade for his over interpretation of roles. he kind of over acts movie roles
If Odun overinterpretes his role,then,what does Femi do?Underinterpretes?
Re: Who Is The Better Actor?odunlade Adekola Or Femi Adebayo? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2012
IS ODUNLADE ADEKOLA CAPABLE OF ACTING ENGLISH MOVIES....?

(1) (Reply)

Deji Evicted From The Big Brother House / OMG Teletubbies Yoruba Version. This Will Make Your Day! / Mike Ezuruonye Premieres ‘Brother Jekwu’ (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.