Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze (5617 Views)

(2013) Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones- Andro Blaze / Mobile Phones Sales Uk Used..@ An Affordable Price / Solar Chargers For Mobile Phones And Laptops In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2012
Hear! Hear!

Ever gone to Saka Tinubu/comp Vill to get a quality sd card and been sold a fake (99% of the time)?
Ever asked these vendors for a 32gb sd card and been told they don't exist??
Ever managed to get one of their overpriced counterfeit SDHC cards to work for over a week

Well I have been through all these scenarios and learnt the hard way that quality SDHC (sd cards over 2GB) COST but not as much as the prices you'd get from a Game or Park n Shop with their unheard of branded cards.
With all this info learnt the hard way, Andro Blaze has decided to enter fully into the market of Genuine Retail Packaged SD cards and make every Android/Iphone/Windows/BB lover sleep better at night not worrying about their data.

OFFERING FOR SALE:

Kingston 16GB micro sdhc cards with SD Adapter (class 4) {genuine retail pack, LIFETIME Kingston warranty}- 7K
SanDisk 32GB micro sdhc cards (class 4) {genuine retail pack, 5 year warranty, water proof, temperature proof}- 12K LIMITED STOCK

AND SPECIALLY- the fastest genuine cards you will find in this side of the world

Samsung 32GB micro sdhc card with SD adapter and super fast M2 USB card reader (class 10) {wholesale packaging, LIFETIME warranty}- 15k ONLY 1 Left
Sandisk 16GB mobile ultra micro sdhc card with SD adapter (Classless- capable of reaching read/write speeds of 30MB) {retail packaging, the only SanDisk with a LIFETIME Warranty)- 10K

All cards sold by Andro Blaze have a shop warranty of a month, so any problems, return with receipt and get your money back.
Speeds can be tested in shop at time of purchase with reliable 3rd party sd card software.
Advice always free- happy to share experience with you on how to detect fake sd cards and give any advice on having an Android phone (they simply rock!!!)

Shop located at FP stores, near The Balcony Restaurant/Sports Bar, near Chevron Estate/ roundabout, Lekki, Lagos.
Delivery is possible in Lagos- give me a call and find out

mob num:
androblaze@gmail.com

WhatsApp
2go: androblaze

BB Pin: on request
Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2012
Most SD Cards on Ebay with a capacity of 32Gb that cost under USD $60 is almost surely fake. The biggest problem is that the card looks like the capacity is 32Gb and works properly until more than 2, 4 or 8GB are used.
This cards are programmed to look like their capacity is of 32GB, however after the user passes the 2,4 or 8GB that the card really is the data starts to become corrupt, as data is overwritten.

HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF:

Firstly, check the verification numbers that the sd cards have, such as Very flash from kingston. If the card does not pass the test it is surely fake. In this case ask the seller for a refund ASAP

Sometimes the only way to verify if the card is real is using a specific software. The software is called H2TESTW and it writes data on the card and verify if the data is not overwritten as the card fills up. Another important thing to notice is the writing speed that can also be fake, as some class 2 cards are sold as class 10.

Summing up, when buying a 32Gb sd card cheap almost always means fake. Try to look the price that well established sellers are selling, and try to understand the minimum price. If good sellers sell it for $100 and some new sellers sold hundreds of cards for $25, be sure that hundreds of people been scammed with fake capacity cards.

Even good suppliers can sometimes receive fake cards mixed with good cards, especially if their distributors are located in Shenzhen, the center of electronics in China, that also happens to be the center of fake electronics.
Good luck and remember to always use paypal when buying the sd cards for increased safety in case they turn out to be fake. Happy shopping!
http://reviews.ebay.com/Beware-of-new-32Gb-sd-cards?ugid=10000000016578071
Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2012
Bump
Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2012
SanDisk 32gb pics (manu retail image included first)

Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2012
Sandisk 16gb ultra mobile sd cards (manu retail pic included first)

Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by samstradam: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2012
Pls respond to your email hastily.
Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2012
samstradam: Pls respond to your email hastily.

I am so sorry, pls check yours for my reply.
Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 10:05am On Apr 24, 2012
Kingston 16gb micro sd cards class 4 with Lifetime Warranty

Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by kumuyi89: 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2012
I am interested in the Sandisk 32 gig but is their anyway u could deliver to illorin or maybe Abuja??
Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by kumuyi89: 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2012
Also does the Wildfire come complimentary
Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by anyfine18(m): 8:26am On Apr 27, 2012
Lots of original BlackBerry Phones are in stock on sell as well as cell phones accessories. Get price list,
hit me on sales18@anyfine.cc

Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2012
Hi people, following advice from some Nlanders (thanks Samstardam) I am now doing a jumbo sale on all left over micro SDcard stock. [B]IT WILL LAST FOR 10 DAYS ALONE (end of 6th of May) [/B] but is subject to termination and alteration before that period if I deem fit (I will announce it clearly on here though). The discounts range between 20-30% on all micro sd stock. So for now the new prices for NLnders are:

Kingston 16gb class 4 micro sd with SD adapter and lifetime guarantee- 5k
Sandisk 16GB Micro Ultra micro sd card (classless,capable of speeds of 30MB) with lifetime guarantee- 8k
Sandisk 32GB class 4 Micro SD with 5 year limited warranty- 9k
Samasung 32GB class 10 with SD & USB Adapter with lifetime Gaurantee- 12k

All instore benefits still accrue.
Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by cherish(m): 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2012
If u really want to start the memory card business micro sd in nigeria here, b/4 we used to take them to computer village and saka tinubu to sell it but now due to the way they delay our money we deside to be selling them to eny buyer who ready to pay us in time. Here is the price list:
1gb: 450
2gb: 570
4gb: 800
8gb: 1100
16gb 3000
32gb 4800
U can contact me on jollydriss@yahoo.com or call me on 08034649417 our office locate at gbagada phase 2 lagos state. Thanks
Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by kumuyi89: 1:00am On Apr 28, 2012
Is that a no then?
Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 2:04am On Apr 28, 2012
kumuyi89: Is that a no then?

I am very sorry, not sure how I missed your initial post. Is there not anyway you can get someone to Lagos, I might even be able to do Ibadan for you?
Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 2:19am On Apr 28, 2012
@ Cherish

Thank you for your "kind" advice, but the whole idea behind my selling
GENUINE
NON-NIGERIAN SOURCED
BRANDED
WARRANTEED
EASILY VERIFIABLE
RETAIL PACKAGED SD CARDS

is for the technological savy connoisseurs like me to be able to have easy access to quality micro SDHC cards that actually have the capacity/ability they claim, unlike what can be found in the abattoirs that were your former distributors.

As I stated earlier, I have been to your Comp Villa and I am stronger because of it, but it does not mean others who seek to push their devices to the max must make the same wasted investments in human and financial capital that I did.

I am not competing with you, I am not in the same market with you, my competiton is the high street supermarket/stores that have refused to stock quality branded Micro SDHC cards (usually stocking no name brands with the same huge price tags), as they are the only ones who give guarantess on their products without having to involve the police.

Once bitten, 10 times shy, but good luck on all your endaevours, but you did say even the Computer Villages are no more interested in your wholesale, non branded, non guaranteed wares anymore.
Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 2:25am On Apr 28, 2012
Again for anyone who doubts, if you own an Android, Iphone , BB and I guess even a Windows smartphone,there are apps called barcode scanners which allow you to scan any item with a barcode and get the original data about the item (product details, country of origin etc.)

So an easy way of catching someone selling fake products without even using them or tearing them open is to hold the item up, put your phone's camera next to it and scan, even NAFDAC use something similar for fake drugs.

So for example a very common mistake a lot of the Asians do when making fake cards (though funnily all the original ones emanate from there too) is they get the barcodes wrong and thus a Kingston 32gb micro sd when scanned could turn out to be only a 2gb Kingston that has been programmed to read 32gb with fake software. Also the barcode scanner could tell you its actually a tin of corned beef from Argentina, whatever scenario I would advise you to stay away and ask no questions if the barcode scanner doesn't agree with what the product states. These are free apps (at least for Android) and will do you a lot of good in general in this global market we are all in.

You could try it with Cherish's wares if he even has a barcode for you to scan.
Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2012
kumuyi89: Also does the Wildfire come complimentary
BTW it's a Ideos x3 (they do look pretty similar though) but in general the specs of the Huawei are better than that of the HTC Wildfire.

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Huawei-IDEOS-X3,HTC-Wildfire/phones/5256,4644

The one in the pic is my personal phone but I am selling a brand new on (just like that) at 25k at the moment. See thread if interested thoughbut we'd still need to do the business down south here.

https://www.nairaland.com/920077/brand-new-huawei-ideos-x3s
Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 2:58pm On May 05, 2012
2 days
Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 6:16pm On May 11, 2012
Jumbo Sale extended!!!!!! (at least while stocks last ).

Some people have already carried last with my brand new Androids, abeg open eye oo

Sandisk 16GB Micro Ultra micro sd card (classless,capable of speeds of 30MB) with lifetime guarantee- 8k
Sandisk 32GB class 4 Micro SD with 5 year limited warranty- 9k
Samasung 32GB class 10 with SD & USB Adapter with lifetime Gaurantee- 12k

All instore benefits still accrue.
Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 12:42pm On May 13, 2012
Bump smiley
Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by 4peace(m): 1:48pm On May 13, 2012
i need 32gb and is ur that last price
Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 1:18pm On May 15, 2012
4peace: i need 32gb and is ur that last price
They have already been discounted and more importantly these are the last pieces.
Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 3:11pm On May 18, 2012
[size=14pt]UPDATE!!!![/size] current stock

Samsung 32GB class 10 with SD & USB Adapter with lifetime Gaurantee- 12k

[size=14pt]FINISH!![/size]

Stock has disappeared fast at these prices, do not fully carry last oo
Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 2:45pm On May 22, 2012
Bump smiley
Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by stonedlive(m): 5:32pm On May 22, 2012
hi
need a 16gb microsd card but ur line is switched off
buzz me when you are available
cheers
Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by stonedlive(m): 11:59pm On May 23, 2012
hey andrew
thanks man it was a pleasure.. i think am happier
i purchased the sandisk sd instead. expect future
patronage from me man cheers
Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 12:04pm On May 28, 2012
[size=14pt]UPDATE!!!![/size] current stock

[s]Kingston 16gb class 4 micro sd with SD adapter and lifetime guarantee[/s]- GONE
NEW STOCK-Sandisk 16GB Micro Ultra micro sd card (classless,capable of speeds of 30MB) with lifetime guarantee- 8k now 7K
Samsung 32GB class 10 with SD & USB Adapter with lifetime Gaurantee- 12k

[size=14pt]FINISH!![/size]

All stock practically gone, do not fully carry last oo.

[size=14pt]ALSO[/size]

New pickup spot in Yaba for all those on the mainland smiley smiley smiley
Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 12:15pm On May 28, 2012
stonedlive: hey andrew
thanks man it was a pleasure.. i think am happier
i purchased the sandisk sd instead. expect future
patronage from me man cheers

Thanks for the reference pal.

The Sandisk is a far more premium card, one of the fastest there is and almost impossible to fake because of it's radical look. You'll struggle to find it anywhere here and if you did the price would not be better.

Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 1:01am On May 29, 2012
Bump smiley
Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 12:57pm On May 31, 2012
Bump
Re: Retail Micro SD Cards For Mobile Phones For Sale- Andro Blaze by AndroBlaze: 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2012
Available smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Promos: Clean Like New Us Used Htc Mytouch 4G android phones At Reduced price / Sold / Blackberry Bold 2 For Sale At N15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.