Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Romantic Games for Lovers - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Romantic Games for Lovers (21617 Views)

A Thread For Lovers Of Top Eleven Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Games for Lovers by kennyhunnyinn(m): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2005
Well, I just want to know what games and types of games you could play with your girlfriend or boyfriend.

For example, my girl taught me "Truth And Dare". It is played by you and your partner or [up to 5 people]. It is played with a bottle; the bottle is spinned and if it faces you, I ask a question which is "Truth or Dare" (that is if I was the one that spinned and it faces you I ask a that question, but if you are the one that spins you ask me and you choose one, you answer and that's it.

I just want to know more games I could possibly play with my partner. If you have any games, just reply [with instructions about] how to play.

1 Like

Re: Romantic Games for Lovers by Seun(m): 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2005
Hello Kenny,

Your description of the game Truth or Dare is probably not clear enough for most people.  Here's a more comprehensive description of the game:

"Truth or Dare?" is a party game requiring a minimum of two players. The game is very popular with adolescents, but is also played by some adults.

Rules
One player starts the game by asking another player, "Truth or dare?" If the queried player answers, "Truth," then the questioning player asks a question, usually embarrassing, of the queried player; otherwise, if the queried player answers, "Dare," then the questioning player asks the queried to do something, also usually embarrassing. If the question or dare is unreasonable (the exact definition of unreasonable varies from one playing group to another), then the player may demand another question or another dare instead. After answering the question or doing the dare, the queried player asks "Truth or dare?" of another player and the game proceeds as before. The game can also be played in teams, with all players in a team having to participate in the dare or answer the question.

The dares traditionally involve kissing someone or something you do not like, people or dustbins. Truth traditionally also revolves around love or other embarrassing things the person is supposed to have or do. Rumors play a big part in choice of questions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth_or_Dare

Other Games That Lovers Play
- Chess (for the brainiacs among us).
- Monopoly (for those who would like to surpass Dangote)
- Ludo (when you lose you don't feel too bad - you can attribute your loss to bad luck)
- Snakes and Ladders (same as above).

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Games for Lovers by Seun(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2005
No-one else wants to contribute?
Re: Romantic Games for Lovers by nike4luv(f): 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2005
we r still thinking
Re: Romantic Games for Lovers by hotangel2(f): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2005
truth and dare is way different from spinning the bottle. What are you talking about?

truth and dare is played by many people, and you are mostly asked to do things which almost everyone knows you can't do, and then you must pay in one way or the other. Either by kissing someone in the group or by pinching or by doing something crazy.

Spinning the bottle is the most fun one. Because when you spin the bottle, the head and tail points to two people in the group and the two people must kiss each other.

I love Truth and Dare games because i get to act like my crazy self,

I have done spinning the bottle but i mostly always quit, especially when the bottle is pointing to me and a girl. Oh hell NO!!!

Anyways some games lovers can play includes. "Pick and do". That one is like, you'll write some stuffs in paper, both of you won't know what's in the paper, then you mix each others paper together, and then when you choose one, you have to do what's in the paper. If you want the game to be real fun, write stuffs that are crazy and tempting.

I can't think of any other game. Why aren't people replying?

1 Like

Re: Romantic Games for Lovers by nike4luv(f): 2:46am On Jul 23, 2005
play hide and seek in the rain? undecided
Re: Romantic Games for Lovers by kennyhunnyinn(m): 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2005
yo
Room nobody finds dis room insterestin well tanxs to all ya dat replied n all dat tanxs a lot n tanxs to hot_angel cos u gave me wat i wanted by describin da game n givin me another game which i could play wit my loved ones tanxs n keep it up if there are more plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i need to knw them
Re: Romantic Games for Lovers by twinkledew(f): 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2005
u can play twister cheesy Scarbble, literati, backgammon. can not explain how to play them now.
Re: Romantic Games for Lovers by WesleyanA(f): 1:48am On Sep 03, 2005
i really don't like to play that game because i don't like to tell lies. what would you say if they said truth or dare and you said truth and they say do you have a crush on blah... . .blah. embarassed. . . .  there's this one time i dared some stupid freshman kid to run around the school (it's pretty large.) and she actually did  tongue stupid i know. . . . we were waiting for like half an hour before she came back,she was sweating hard too and i felt bad/evil.

the game is fun only when it's not too personal or too hard (know what i mean).
Re: Romantic Games for Lovers by Princess(f): 2:16am On Sep 03, 2005
Aww! I am pretty sure you didn't mean any harm, but I don't like that game either.
Re: Romantic Games for Lovers by Latoya(f): 4:48am On Sep 06, 2005
Playing scrable,so u can laugh at his words
Re: Romantic Games for Lovers by allonym: 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2005
aahh. . truth or dare only works for single people. A bf/gf couple cannot play it. . what if the dare involves going and kissing someone else. . . one person will start to get heated

i'd say it depends on the two - if you are both very competitive, play connect four, checkers, chess, chinese checkers, go, speed, go fish, uno, monopoly, etc against each other.

If you are looking for games that start out nice and move to naughty. . . well. . you gotta ask first.
Re: Romantic Games for Lovers by IAH(f): 9:50am On Nov 06, 2005
You can play Sex games too.
Re: Romantic Games for Lovers by segedoo(m): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2006
Fast Thinking

To be played by 2 or more pple

draw 8 columns;name ,place ,animal, thing ,food ,cars and whatever with the last column being TOTAL
someone says START and the person next to him/her begins to recite alphabets from A and says the letter he's on when u say STOP. Immediately
everyone in the group starts filling their columns say with words starting with letter T for instance if the guy says he got to T when u said stop. the idea is that the person that fills all columns first says STOP again and all others stop and the players exchange sheets and compare what they have written.

for example if I write 'thelma' under name and no oneelse does then i have 20 if two of us write same name then we score ourselves 10 while others with different names have 20.if 3 of us write same name, then we score 5 each while 2 players that both write another different name score 10 and others with names nooneelse writes score 20. then leave name and compare for all place;animal and all others in that order.
when the last column has been compared then scores are summed and written under TOTAL
The sheet are returned to owners and the next person begins to recite the alphabets silently from A and the process continues with different letters until the sheeta are filled and scores added up.

the person withthe largest sum wins.
Re: Romantic Games for Lovers by hotangel2(f): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2006
I know that game Segedoo. It was like the 'it' game at some point in my school. Teacher would punish student because they were playing The "name of place animals and things" game. lol That was my fav high school, durring class game.

Ohh now i wanna play it with someone. lol,

1 Like

Re: Romantic Games for Lovers by Chuckdee(m): 7:03am On Jul 04, 2006
My Chick told me that she would leave me a love note on my computer for when I got home. Well, she did just that and more. She sent me running around the house finding these little "clues" to where the real love letter was. After running up and down the stairs, finding clues in the cookie jar, ice cream container, under my pillow, in the bathroom, on the tv, and so on-she led me to the Cupboard in the store room!!! where there sat a dozen roses with yet another "clue" as to where my love letter was. she had taped it to the back of the Bottle of the Perfume she gave me for x-mas. It was the sweetest thing in the world even though I felt silly running through the house like I did. embarassed

Or what do you guys think??

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Games for Lovers by MerC2(f): 9:57am On Jul 04, 2006
hahah awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
that's the most adorable thing eva!
SO CUTE!!! cheesy
Re: Romantic Games for Lovers by Chuckdee(m): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2006
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Romantic Games for Lovers by mizkay(f): 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2006
let me see *scratches head* - eureka!
I know what you two can play. You can play any card game over and over and over. Only trick is, the looser at each round MUST take off a piece of clothing! Beleive me, it is FUN FUN FUN and more FUN.
Before you know it you are sitting there with barely nothing - and then! The real games can start hehehe grin grin
Re: Romantic Games for Lovers by MerC2(f): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2006
damn gurl!
u read ma mind wink
Re: Romantic Games for Lovers by Garuba(m): 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2006
@mizkay

Lol I like that one. I'm gonna try it with my lady
Re: Romantic Games for Lovers by hotangel2(f): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2006
chuckdee, that's a sweet one. Awwww,
Re: Romantic Games for Lovers by dolarpo(m): 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2006
Chuckdee:

My Chick told me that she would leave me a love note on my computer for when I got home. Well, she did just that and more. She sent me running around the house finding these little "clues" to where the real love letter was. After running up and down the stairs, finding clues in the cookie jar, ice cream container, under my pillow, in the bathroom, on the tv, and so on-she led me to the Cupboard in the store room!!! where there sat a dozen roses with yet another "clue" as to where my love letter was. she had taped it to the back of the Bottle of the Perfume she gave me for x-mas. It was the sweetest thing in the world even though I felt silly running through the house like I did. embarassed

Or what do you guys think??

thats sweet

IAH:

You can play Sex games too.
mizkay:

let me see *scratches head* - eureka!
I know what you two can play. You can play any card game over and over and over. Only trick is, the looser at each round MUST take off a piece of clothing! Beleive me, it is FUN FUN FUN and more FUN.
Before you know it you are sitting there with barely nothing - and then! The real games can start hehehe grin grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Romantic Games for Lovers by Chuckdee(m): 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2006
:d :d :d
Re: Romantic Games for Lovers by dolarpo(m): 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2006
hey chuckdee can u post more games so i could try out wit my girl smiley
Re: Romantic Games for Lovers by Oracle(m): 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2006
play face me i face you grin
Re: Romantic Games for Lovers by cammgal(f): 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2006
You guys can play a game called beer pong, I don't know exactly how the game as to only my friends play this game, But if u guys are alcoholics, you can get a six pack(this is usually better if there r other people involved) and that's about where I can stop, u can make up your own game,
Re: Romantic Games for Lovers by RuuDie(m): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2006
i love chess , but neva quite had a galfriend 2 play with , any female nairalanders dat luv chess here ,
Re: Romantic Games for Lovers by dolarpo(m): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2006
RuuDie:

i love chess , but never quite had a galfriend 2 play with , any female Nairaland users that love chess here ,

hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Romantic Games for Lovers by Asabey(f): 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2006
I guess ppl aren't replying because they did not expect to find such a question here.It should have been under romance or something.
Re: Romantic Games for Lovers by raymond011: 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2008
u can just try to play over his intelligence

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lotto Games Forcasting Forum / Brand New And UK Used Ps4 Consoles And Accessories Available / Enjoy Your PPSSPP Games With This BEST Ppsspp Settings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.