Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Book - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Book (1176 Views)

Extreme Encounter / My Encounter With The Lesbians / My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Book by vwaves: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2012
I was unconscious and was three days in the dark after an accident recently and then had an encounter with Jesus face to face.Check out all the intriguing revelations as he took me through a journey through heaven, hell fire and the bottomless pit.I came back to life with no injury or scratch after three days but read up all the full details in this new e-book titled MYSTERIES IN TRIPS. A message from Jesus to Individuals, families, churches and nations. To get your copy online, text "I need the Book" put your name and email address and send to 08033552630. You will be told how to get it online in less than 5minutes.

(1) (Reply)

My Crazy Story: What Nigeria Needs / The Devil She Knows / What Is Joy? A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.