Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

What's Your Price Limit On A Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What's Your Price Limit On A Car? (930 Views)

Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar / Components To Avoid When Washing A Car Engine / How Are Nl Dealers Going To Deal With Sanusi's Cash Transaction Limit Policy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Price Limit On A Car? by maxtum(m): 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2012
Am just been curious here!!

What the highest price you paid for your car (just price range)? i mean...A car that you presently own!!!...with balls you can put up the pixs as well! grin wink

Dealers like Inspired,Bizbook (hope am right!) and sienna(his he a dealer self?) can contribute!

Bad mouthed guys and insults are not welcomed on this thread....move to the nearest highway and stand in front of a moving trailer and see the extent of damage it can do to you, if you think insulting and abusing is the way for you!! wink
Re: What's Your Price Limit On A Car? by dollz(f): 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2012
ANOTHER VANITY SPEWING TOPIC shocked
Re: What's Your Price Limit On A Car? by maxtum(m): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2012
@ dollz it's cause I know you and where you stay that's why I go allow you waka pass!
By the way! Is the pounded yam ready? Am on my way home!

(1) (Reply)

How Google's Driverless Car Works / Front Wheel Joint Defects / Help:2008 Honda Accord.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.