Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story (65078 Views)

Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria / Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati / Tuface And The Illuminati. Could This Be True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Sweetjoe(m): 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2012
shymmex: I have been there, and done that.. I spent 6months of my life in 2009 doing research about illuminati, freemasons, skull and bones etc. Wasting your time on things like this, and things you don't have the power to change - will only make you depressed.. My advice to every young soul out there, trying to survive in life - whilst being sane - is to focus on their lives, and do away with things like this... Real or fake - it depends on how you look at it.. The funniest thing is that, it's part of our daily lives - and even most of your Pastors, and people y'all love to cheer are not SAINTS... Your Oyedepos, Adeboyes, Kumuyi, Pope, Imams etc.. The world is just too complex.....

The world is a very complex place, and the power structure is complex... Lead a good life, and stop worrying yourselves about things like this... That's my advice!! undecided lipsrsealed
lincy: @ non nigerians dat see us as irrelevance, u ppl pose worst risk, de life u live every day is for d government which ar d illuminaties,u all workout ur a.s.s to live, d food u eat has high percentage of chemmicals, u knw u don't hav a real life once a while quit a nuber of citizens ar used for sacrifies and dey tag it natural sunami

Down here we ar ok, we stated having problems wen we want to be lik d westerners, D black noblenity was a perfect gift from GOD

Eg,@post dbanj and don jazzy was much ok till dey visited kanye westand jezzy. D problem we hav is dat we neva appreciate d way of life we hav here. D non nigerians can not live without paying tax, even d western world live by d black resouces
shymmex: I have been there, and done that.. I spent 6months of my life in 2009 doing research about illuminati, freemasons, skull and bones etc. Wasting your time on things like this, and things you don't have the power to change - will only make you depressed.. My advice to every young soul out there, trying to survive in life - whilst being sane - is to focus on their lives, and do away with things like this... Real or fake - it depends on how you look at it.. The funniest thing is that, it's part of our daily lives - and even most of your Pastors, and people y'all love to cheer are not SAINTS... Your Oyedepos, Adeboyes, Kumuyi, Pope, Imams etc.. The world is just too complex.....

The world is a very complex place, and the power structure is complex... Lead a good life, and stop worrying yourselves about things like this... That's my advice!! But i think dir is nottin in diging deep,jst 2 know!undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by newmaonza: 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2012
deleo16:

it is not compulsory for u to believe . as long as we are not part of this world devil is the ruler of this world so all happening is not surprising that all this evidence are signs of end time. cuase the messege in all dis music, movie what does it preach from the lyrics or viewing sex,violence,gay etc ? western culture thats why some islam nation are against it .
If u say devil is d ruler of dis world, u definitely mean dat God who is d ultimate is a failure and give credence to d athiest. . .any way enjoy ur beliefs, d truth needs no support
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by DExplorer1: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2012
AK 48: I ve come to realise that if u ve/want to make it bigtime out there u ve to b controversial.wat beta way of making ur self controversial than ataching urself to illuminati or even fighting wit God in front of d camera?
Let mi jus take 2 examples;
1.lady gaga;she s shown a huge amt of fearlessness 4 God in her lifestyle n comments,especialy in her alejandro n judas lyrics,alejandro lyrics is abt asking jah nt to cal her name again...
Yet,her video s been played evryday on t.v n she has been packing awards like mad.
Wat abt chris brown's falling angel?
D irony of it all s when people hate u they tend to make u sell directly on indirectly.
If dis dbanj stuf s real n its controversy begins to rise,then dnt b suprise hw many copy he s gona sell.

Les i 4get i m a corper (just posted to lag),n i nid a nice lagos chick,i m tall n handsome.
Text,07033082891.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know

na lagos you go pai be dat. Hope u said bye to ur people b4 coming.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by DExplorer1: 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2012
9jadelta: Iluminatrick or no iluminatra... Who cares? Afterall U ARE ALL GOING TO HELL.. Abeg who sabi where them they self.. I wan join

i don't believe 9jadelta still has someone as dumb as u. U can't be one, not at all.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by DExplorer1: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2012
naptu2:

I have been mandated to inform the brethren and sistren that are still hooked. Therefore, I have to be online until the very last person logs off. I have to preach the word and let the people know.

spot on!
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by newmaonza: 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2012
lincy: @ non nigerians dat see us as irrelevance, u ppl pose worst risk, de life u live every day is for d government which ar d illuminaties,u all workout ur a.s.s to live, d food u eat has high percentage of chemmicals, u knw u don't hav a real life once a while quit a nuber of citizens ar used for sacrifies and dey tag it natural sunami

Down here we ar ok, we stated having problems wen we want to be lik d westerners, D black noblenity was a perfect gift from GOD

Eg,@post dbanj and don jazzy was much ok till dey visited kanye westand jezzy. D problem we hav is dat we neva appreciate d way of life we hav here. D non nigerians can not live without paying tax, even d western world live by d black resouces
no the problem of the black race started whn we threw away sango, sopana and d local gods 4 d bible,quran and a few bottle of gin
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Gracie1818(f): 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2012
It amazes me that grown up men do not believe in the existence of illuminati.Its as simple as saying nothing exists--both positive powers that created u and negative powers that needs ur soul.Occults and cults not only exist,they are so many.My dad was a member of Ancient Mystical Order Roseo Crusix(AMORC).He is a born again christian now.He went deep.I acquired so much knowledge from their Rossicucian digest.I could remember when my dad came back one day with a picture of the all seeing eye on a pyramid and pasted it on the wall of our sitting room.Some people who were well informed where curious abt it.Amorc is a combination of egyptian and hindu phylosophy,sience and mystical order.

Illuminati,free mason and the rest don't care wether u believe they exist or not.Those who doubt are simply not mature or exposed enough
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by naptu2: 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2012
This thread is in the same category as Musiwa's posts. Some of the funniest posts I've read on nairaland.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by dzeph: 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2012
shymmex:

... and even most of your Pastors, and people y'all love to cheer are not SAINTS... Your Oyedepos, Adeboyes, Kumuyi, Pope, Imams etc..

undecided lipsrsealed

Can you give us more facts?
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by JudeSEO: 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2012
Basic:
Leave the f.o.o.ls. Very soon, they'll say Bill Gates, Dangote and Messi also belong to the Illuminati trash! Nonsense!
Messi? lol. I'm tempted to believe that one. That guy is not an ordinary footballer.
I don't care about illuminati or all that rubbish. Whether it exists or not is not my concern.
I know God exists...
I know Jesus is my Lord and Saviour
and I know I am in God's camp, so those rubbish don't bother me really, it's all part of the foretold signs of the end time.
But i also know that people tend to believe that you can only be successful or wealthy through selling your soul to the devil, and to me that's just pathetic.
Linking the Oyedepos, the Adeboyes, Popes, Imams etc to these evil group is just plain stupid in my opinion.
Aren't their works plain and open enough for you to see?
I'm not here to start an argument, but lets be careful the way we slander men of God.
Just my 2 cents.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Phrankin(m): 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2012
new maonza: keep believing in fables
Keep burying your head in the sand.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2012
Basic:
Leave the f.o.o.ls. Very soon, they'll say Bill Gates, Dangote and Messi also belong to the Illuminati trash! Nonsense!
guy your Making sense...
Don't mind them,any Xtra ordinary thing that happens these days will automatically be linked to the Cult..
If Bill Gates gets Richer- na Illuminati..

If Mess scores 6 goals in 1 Match - Na illuminati..

If Papa Oyedepo buys another Private jet
- they'll say he has Joined them..

Don't be Deluded..it ain't Real!
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by keenchiori(m): 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2012
@AK 48 u tire me oo. A vital issue is on ground n ur placing advert for ladies. NYSC cert and a bouncing baby awaits u @ d end of ur service year. Congrts in advance.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by tlops(m): 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2012
illumifire..
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by lincy(f): 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2012
@moderator plz can we zip dis thread up for security purpose tanx.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by naptu2: 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2012
I think I'll type up my "facts" about the cult of nairaland. I'll post them online so that people can do a google search and get "facts" about this powerful cult.

By the way, did you know that Mercedes Benz are part of the Illuminati? Why do you think they produced a "V Booth"? Think about it. The letter V.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by naptu2: 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2012
lincy: @moderator plz can we zip dis thread up for security purpose tanx.

I told you but you didn't believe me. The Illiminati are monitoring you right now. It's best that you log off the net and never log back on, so that they won't know where you are.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by newacca: 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2012
9jadelta:

Hahahaha mj converted to islam ...abeg guy stop deluding ur self ...michael jackson never converted to any other religion ...it wad his brother that converted and he went to visit him to ask question and was sitting on d floor like muslims ...them d media made hype of it ...if he truly converted why was hour buried as michael jackson instead of mikael that people gave him....remember joe Fraser changed his name to Mohamed alli when he became a muslim?

Check out this link 4 more on dat www.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090625172848AAgN32e

[b]Cacius Clay [/b]to Mohammad Ali not Joe Fraizer to Mohammad Ali
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2012
hmmm
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2012
On point bro.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by ceejayluv(m): 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2012
They can as well Illuminate my arse.!
I could as well start a religious movement too and proclaim myself a neo-messiah. 200 years later, the movement would have spread worldwide.
Attributing the internet and sundry modern tech to some anti-christ is sheer ignorance and only one who doesn't appreciate the effort involved in Research & Development will readily believe that.
It took about twenty years and hundreds of millions of dollars for the Finnish folks to develop the GSM. US spends hundreds of billions USD in R&D yearly. China is catching up. S. Korea is undergoin a radical robotic revolution, India has tested her long range missile... We dey here dey catch winch! Wake up Naija, wake up Africa.!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Godogwu: 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2012
[b][/b]READ THROUGH THIS AND KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE ILLUMINATI IS AND STOP DWELLING IN FOOLISHNESS. The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened"wink is a name given to several groups, both real (historical) and fictitious. Historically the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. In more modern contexts the name refers to a purported conspiratorial organization which is alleged to mastermind events and control world affairs through governments and corporations to establish a New World Order. In this context the Illuminati are usually represented as a modern version or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati.
The movement was founded on May 1, 1776, in Ingolstadt (Upper Bavaria) as the Order of the Illuminati, with an initial membership of five,[1] by Jesuit-taught Adam Weishaupt (d. 1830),[2] who was the first lay professor of canon law at the University of Ingolstadt.[3] It was made up of freethinkers as an offshoot of the Enlightenment and seems to have been modeled on the Freemasons.[4] The Illuminati's members took a vow of secrecy and pledged obedience to their superiors. Members were divided into three main classes, each with several degrees, and many Illuminati chapters drew membership from existing Masonic lodges.

Originally Weishaupt had planned the order to be named the "Perfectibilists".[1] The group has also been called the Bavarian Illuminati and its ideology has been called "Illuminism". Many influential intellectuals and progressive politicians counted themselves as members, including Ferdinand of Brunswick and the diplomat Xavier von Zwack, the second-in-command of the order.[5] The order had branches in most European countries: it reportedly had around 2,000 members over the span of ten years.[3] It attracted literary men such as Johann Wolfgang von Goethe and Johann Gottfried Herder and the reigning dukes of Gotha and Weimar.

In 1777 Karl Theodor became ruler of Bavaria. He was a proponent of Enlightened Despotism and his government banned all secret societies including the Illuminati. Internal rupture and panic over succession preceded its downfall, which was affected by the Secular Edict made by the Bavarian government.[3] The March 2, 1785 edict "seems to have been deathblow to the Illuminati in Bavaria." Weishaupt had fled and documents and internal correspondences, seized in 1786 and 1787, were subsequently published by the government in 1787.[6] Von Zwack's home was searched to disclose much of the group's literature.[5]

Another reorganisation took place in 1780 after the Lower Saxon noble Adolph Freiherr Knigge joined the Illuminati. In 1782 he gave a structure similar to the Freemason lodges to the order that had until that point, as Weishaupt himself conceded, not actually existed anywhere but in Weishaupt's head. Leadership of the order was given to a so-called Areopagus that consisted of Weishaupt, Knigge and others.[citation needed]

This new organisation allowed the Illuminati to recruit numerous Freemasons and infiltrate entire lodges against the backdrop of a crisis that the higher grades of the German Freemasonry were going through after the collapse of the Order of Strict Observance in 1776.[citation needed] This relatively apolitical and romanticising movement claimed succession from the Knights Templars and had enabled Karl Gotthelf von Hund to get the German lodges under his leadership. For years he had been claiming to be in contact with "Unknown Superiors" who had let him in on the deepest secret of Freemasonry. However, after no such "Secret Superiors" contacted the lodges after Hund's death in 1776, the lodge members were perplexed. At the great Freemasons' Convent of the Strict Observance, that was held in Wilhelmsbad from July 16 to September 1, 1782, Knigge and Franz Dietrich von Ditfurth, the second Illuminati representative and a most radical proponent of the Enlightenment, could claim the opinion leadership for their order. The templar system was given up and the Order of the Golden and Rosy Cross, itself trying to succeed the Order of Strict Observance, remained in the minority. The two Illuminati even succeeded in winning over Johann Christoph Bode, one of the leading representatives of the Strict Observance.[citation needed]

As a result, the disagreement between Weishaupt and Knigge intensified so much that it threatened to break the Order apart. Therefore an arbitral tribunal called a “Congress“ was convened in Weimar in February 1784. It came as a surprise for Knigge that the "Congress", in which among others Goethe, Johann Gottfried Herder and Duke Ernst of Saxe-Gotha participated, judged that a completely new Areopagus should be created. Both heads of the Order were supposed to resign from their positions of power. This seemed to be an acceptable compromise. It meant an obvious defeat for Knigge, as the founder of the order would probably still have the same influence even without the formal chairmanship of the Aeropagus. Silence and the return of all papers was agreed upon and Knigge left the Illuminati on the first of July 1784. From this point on he turned away from the "fashionable foolishness" of trying to improve the world with secret societies. Weishaupt for his part handed over the leadership of the Order to Johann Martin Count of Stolberg

While members of societies were quarrelling amongst themselves, secret societies had attracted the attention of the Bavarian authorities. They deemed the objectives of progressive-minded secret societies suspicious because they concentrated on changing the traditional order and on establishing a "rational state" by infiltrating public offices. On June 22, 1784, the Bavarian electoral Prince Charles Theodore consequently prohibited any "communities, societies and associations", which had been founded without his approval as a sovereign ruler. With the insistence of Father Frank, the chancellor Baron of Krettmayr, the Rosicrucian Baron of Törring and other people at court, another edict was released on March 2, 1785, which explicitely mentioned the names Illuminati and Freemason. It banned them for reason of treason and heresy. During house searches various documents of the order that showed further circumstantial evidence for their radical objectives were confiscated. Documents which were found with a deceased courier gave away information about names of several members. In two letters to the bishop of Freising, sent within the same year (June 18 and November 12), Pope Pius VI declared membership of the order to be incompatible with the Catholic faith.[citation needed]
Organisation

The most valuable secret of the Illuminati was their own moral system of authority, which was already practiced inside the order, but was now supposed to be applied on the outside world. The deceit and patronizing of the lower-positioned members soon provoked disagreements within the order. This was caused by Weishaupt's aim to perfect the individual by encouraging it to practice more self-discipline and covert leadership. He assumed that for the improvement of the individual the first necessary step was to know its secrets. Probably, he adopted this concept from his arch-enemy, the Jesuits, which were known for their slavish obedience and their gentle but still effective leadership by means of confession. Actually, according to Illuminati-expert Agethen, the order stayed in a dialectic entanglement with its opponents: they used Jesuit methods of investigating the conscience in order to emancipate the individual from the intellectual and spiritual domination of the church; they also used a ranking system and mystical fuss, similar to the enthusiastic irrationality of the Rosicrucians, to further the success of Enlightenment and rationality. They subjected their members to an utterly totalitarian monitoring and psychological techniques in order to ultimately free mankind of the despotism of princes and kings.
Members

This temporary success cannot hide the fact that the Illuminati order mainly consisted of quite subordinate academics who maybe joined the order especially in the hope of more career opportunities. Indeed their hope correlated with Weishaupt’s concept of infiltration. Of course new members were ignorant about those intentions. The order hardly achieved its actual aim, namely to form the intellectual and political elite of society. Apart from the mentioned exceptions (Goethe, Herder, Knigge), all the really important representatives of the German "Spätaufklärung" either completely absented themselves from the order (as Schiller, Kant, Lessing, but also Lavater whom Knigge unsuccessfully tried to convince of joining for a long time) or shortly afterwards quit, just as Friedrich Nicolai did, out of disappointment about the rigid structures within the order. “Bookworm Weishaupt and his companions, utopists in a good and a ridiculous way” were never considered a real threat for the state of Bavaria but “the challenge for the old regimes was of course still too strong, even in this moderate form.”
Barruel and Robison

Between 1797 and 1798 Augustin Barruel's Memoirs Illustrating the History of Jacobinism and John Robison's Proofs of a Conspiracy both publicized the theory that the Illuminati had survived and represented an ongoing international conspiracy, including the claim that it was behind the French Revolution. Both books proved to be very popular, spurring reprints and paraphrases by others[7] (a prime example is Proofs of the Real Existence, and Dangerous Tendency, Of Illuminism by Reverend Seth Payson, published in 1802).[8] Some response was critical, such as Jean-Joseph Mounier's On the Influence Attributed to Philosophers, Free-Masons, and to the Illuminati on the Revolution of France.[citation needed]

Robison and Barruel's works made their way to the United States. Across New England, Reverend Jedidiah Morse and others sermonized against the Illuminati, their sermons were printed, and the matter followed in newspapers. The concern died down in the first decade of the 1800s, though had some revival during the Anti-Masonic movement of the 1820s and 30s.[1]
Modern conspiracy theory
Main articles: Conspiracy theory and New World Order (conspiracy theory)

Writers such as Mark Dice,[9] David Icke, Texe Marrs, Ryan Burke, Jüri Lina and Morgan Gricar have argued that the Bavarian Illuminati survived, possibly to this day. Many of these theories propose that world events are being controlled and manipulated by a secret society calling itself the Illuminati.[10][11] Conspiracy theorists have claimed that many notable people were or are

members of the Illuminati. Presidents of the United States are a common target for such claims.[12][13]

A key figure in the conspiracy theory movement, Myron Fagan, devoted his latter years to finding evidence that a variety of historical events from Waterloo, The French Revolution, President John F. Kennedy's assassination and an alleged communist plot to hasten the New World Order by infiltrating the Hollywood film industry, were all orchestrated by the Illuminati.[14][15]
Modern Illuminati

In addition to the supposed shadowy and secret organization, several modern fraternal groups claim to be the "heirs" of the Bavarian Illuminati and have openly used the name "Illuminati" in founding their own rites. Some, such as the multiple groups that call themselves by some variation on "The Illuminati Order",[16][17] use the name directly in the name of their organization, while others, such as the Ordo Templi Orientis, use the name as a grade of initiation within their organization.
Popular culture
Main article: Illuminati in popular culture
Novels

The Illuminati are often illustrated in famous novels, such as the Illuminatus! Trilogy by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson; in Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco; or Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. These authors do not rely on serious sources that provide historic information about the order, but rather on conspiracy theories which are in circulation about it. Thus the Illuminati are described as evil villains and mysterious, diabolic conspirators or they are portrayed as enlightened humans seeking to protect the world from evil. However this speculative information about the Illuminati is often mistaken as the truth. Neither Galileo Galilei (1564-1642) nor Bernini (1598-1680) was a member of the Illuminati, as depicted in Brown's novel, and his plot about a thousand-year old tradition of Celtic druids, assassins and Templars, who had the intention to find the "umbilicus telluris" (from Latin, meaning "navel of the world"wink, is entirely fictional.[citation needed]
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by 9zeros(m): 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2012
why wud any1 doubt dis?...or are animals also allowed on NL?. i knew about dis back in '06 after doin a 3months research. d symbols are everywhere. btw, in d official oliver twist video, d'banj woo's d virgin mary statue n makes her 'smile'. oh ma gaud! what oda kinda proof do u need? we live in a mysterious world but some ppl are just too blind 2 see....
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Purist(m): 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2012
Anyone who still wonders why Nigeria is in such a deep mess should visit this thread and wonder no more.

In Nigeria, we have grown up men and women - ADULTS - who believe that you cannot be successful and popular without belonging to some "occult group". ADULTS who cannot reason critically. ADULTS who believe in fairy tales. In the eyes and mind of a typical Nigerian, every successful person is either Illuminati or Freemason or belongs to "Church of Satan". Every extraordinary act or occurrence is attributed to the supernatural - the "underworld" especially. I trust that the smart pastors are already making these their key sermon points, while milking the congregation in the process. If tomorrow, I become rich and famous worldwide, every single gesture I make will be analyzed. From the movement of my eyes, to the positioning of my feet. People will spend hours and days looking for "signs" and "symbols". And when they coincidentally find one that "looks familiar", GBAM! I am labelled an "Illuminati" as well.

Things like this only make people paranoid, and nothing else. And when you're paranoid, you become vulnerable. Vulnerable to your pastors, vulnerable to the media, and vulnerable even to your own sanity. Please, people, wake up!

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by 9zeros(m): 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2012
naptu2: I think I'll type up my "facts" about the cult of nairaland. I'll post them online so that people can do a google search and get "facts" about this powerful cult.

By the way, did you know that Mercedes Benz are part of the Illuminati? Why do you think they produced a "V Booth"? Think about it. The letter V.
i knw u're a teenager, but pls if u want 2 play go to d jokes section n give some props 2 grown men.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by 9zeros(m): 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2012
Purist: Anyone who still wonders why Nigeria is in such a deep mess should visit this thread and wonder no more.

In Nigeria, we have grown up men and women - ADULTS - who believe that you cannot be successful and popular without belonging to some "occult group". ADULTS who cannot reason critically. ADULTS who believe in fairy tales. In the eyes and mind of a typical Nigerian, every successful person is either Illuminati or Freemason or belongs to "Church of Satan". Every extraordinary act or occurrence is attributed to the supernatural - the "underworld" especially. I trust that the smart pastors are already making these their key sermon points, while milking the congregation in the process. If tomorrow, I become rich and famous worldwide, every single gesture I make will be analyzed. From the movement of my eyes, to the positioning of my feet. People will spend hours and days looking for "signs" and "symbols". And when they coincidentally find one that "looks familiar", GBAM! I am labelled an "Illuminati" as well.

Things like this only make people paranoid, and nothing else. And when you're paranoid, you become vulnerable. Vulnerable to your pastors, vulnerable to the media, and vulnerable even to your own sanity. Please, people, wake up!
OH MA GOD! I tink i need a new social site. 2many teenagers n jambites on NL.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by naptu2: 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2012
Purist: Anyone who still wonders why Nigeria is in such a deep mess should visit this thread and wonder no more.

+1000
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by PeeBee: 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2012
JudeSEO:
Messi? lol. I'm tempted to believe that one. That guy is not an ordinary footballer.
I don't care about illuminati or all that rubbish. Whether it exists or not is not my concern.
I know God exists...
and I know I am in God's camp, so those rubbish don't bother me really, it's all part of the foretold signs of the end time.
But i also know that people tend to believe that you can only be successful or wealthy through selling your soul to the devil, and to me that's just pathetic.
Linking the Oyedepos, the Adeboyes, Popes, Imams etc to these evil group is just plain stupid in my opinion.
I'm not here to start an argument, but lets be careful the way we slander men of God.
Just my 2 cents.

Well said.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Purist(m): 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2012
9-zeros:

OH MA GOD! I tink i need a new social site. 2many teenagers n jambites on NL.

If being an "adult" and a "graduate" is what you are, then I'd gladly remain a "teenager" and a "jambite". Thank you.

Now instead of wasting valuable minutes of your life "researching" who belongs to what "fraternity", I think you'll be more useful in a laboratory where they'll examine your brain for symptoms and causes of stupidity.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by logica(m): 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2012
Purist:

Why do you guys attribute every successful AND popular person to some "occult group"? From the days of Celine Dion (Church of Satan) to George Bush (Freemason), and now this?

Meanwhile, I asked a question earlier. If you'd scroll up and kindly respond, that would be appreciated.
You mean, why do envious losers always want to give somebody more successful/talented etc bad press?

Let me also add that it's the same reason why religious people mandate you to attribute your success to a higher being - they are not comfortable with the fact that there are people with better abilities than them. So, if you read your books and being intelligent enough you excel in your exam you better attribute it to Jesus/Allah otherwise you will begin to draw attention and envy. You need to completely make yourself appear to be like them - dumb and all. Otherwise you are arrogant. When you attribute your success to God and make yourself ordinary like them (thereby massaging their ego), you are humble.

By attributing your success to a higher being, you help the religious with their feeling of inadequacy as you are basically saying they are not responsible for their shortcomings and you remove blame from them. At the same time, you are saying that you were merely lucky to have been divinely chosen, and were things slightly different, they could have been the chosen ones. All in all, this serves as to assuage the feeling of inferiority that they may feel as a result of your success (which stokes the flames of envy).

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by naptu2: 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2012
Purist:

If being an "adult" and a "graduate" is what you are, then I'd gladly remain a "teenager" and a "jambite". Thank you.

Now instead of wasting valuable minutes of your life "researching" who belongs to what "fraternity", I think you'll be more useful in a laboratory where they'll examine your brain for symptoms and causes of stupidity.

grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by naptu2: 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2012
JudeSEO:
I know God exists...
Just my 2 cents.

Here's a christian who knows the 9th commandment.

I don't know why people will proclaim that they are christians and yet live their life in fear, being pursued by their own shadows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape / Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] / The Shameful Fall Of TerryG: A Lesson For Commercial Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.