Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story (65111 Views)

Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria / Welcome Dbanj To The Illuminati / Tuface And The Illuminati. Could This Be True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2012
if him follow, weytin consign person sef
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by deleo16(m): 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2012
new maonza: If u say devil is d ruler of dis world, u definitely mean dat God who is d ultimate is a failure and give credence to d athiest. . .any way enjoy ur beliefs, d truth needs no support
stop misquoting me pls read ur bible well God is the ultimate here we are not of this world as a christian we are chosen out of this world pls dont misquote me God is the only true God and only him i will serve as a christian all this only jesus can safe and only him will i serve ,speak for urself and stop assuming or come to conclusion for me .
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by deleo16(m): 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
not all succesful person are part of them some are God driven sucess while the other is the way round, so it would be wrong for anybody to link it to MOG pls and pls we need to be careful here or to any individual but some are glaring so stay vigilant , and for thoes that assume that illuminati is a mystery or something may be they are from mars pls they exist
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by deleo16(m): 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2012
Not all succesful person are part of them some are God driven sucess while the other is the way round, so it would be wrong for anybody to link it to MOG pls and pls we need to be careful here or to any individual without proper evidence but some are glaring so stay vigilant , and for thoes that assume that illuminati is a mystery or something may be they are from MARS pls they exist
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Purist(m): 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2012
logica: You mean, why do envious losers always want to give somebody more successful/talented etc bad press?

Beautifully summarized.

logica:
Let me also add that it's the same reason why religious people mandate you to attribute your success to a higher being - they are not comfortable with the fact that there are people with better abilities than them. So, if you read your books and being intelligent enough you excel in your exam you better attribute it to Jesus otherwise you will begin to draw attention and envy. You need to completely make yourself appear to be like them - dumb and all. Otherwise you are arrogant. When you attribute your success to God and make yourself ordinary like them (thereby massaging their ego), you are humble.

You're so ON POINT!
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by crowbar(m): 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2012
The internet has proven to be of great use & advantage to the world, but its also a haven for confusing info.
so i sincerely advice all conspiracy theorist and cyber worms to use the Internet with care, like prescription drugs, some guys need to use the Internet only under strict supervision.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by emekson(m): 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2012
for christ sake, people should get this straight lluminati is a fluke, it only exist in the 17th century, and it a cult related activity. Does it mean dat when u are highly suxesful u automatic becum illu'
why is this illu' thing boiling in naija wave
it a past thing in american media. Then if dbanj/jazzy are debutant, then dangote, mandela, abiola, ibb, adenuga, messi, ojukwu ronaldo,2face, all belong. Mtcheew all this are publicity/media stunt. Grab my popcorn
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by MrEverest(m): 12:11am On Apr 22, 2012
9jadelta:

Hahahaha mj converted to islam ...abeg guy stop deluding ur self ...michael jackson never converted to any other religion ...it wad his brother that converted and he went to visit him to ask question and was sitting on d floor like muslims ...them d media made hype of it ...if he truly converted why was hour buried as michael jackson instead of mikael that people gave him....remember joe Fraser changed his name to Mohamed alli when he became a muslim?

Check out this link 4 more on dat www.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090625172848AAgN32e
He was formally known as Cassius Clay not Joe Frazer pls
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by funshint(m): 1:28am On Apr 22, 2012
Illuminati dis, Illuminati dat...why are Nigerians so dumb!
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 22, 2012
[quote author=sledge001][/quote]
dbanj a mason,
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooodo you know what it takes to be a mason
my father in law is a mason and dont you dare abuse the name of prominent men with that of an hip hop artiste
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by 9zeros(m): 6:01am On Apr 22, 2012
Purist:

If being an "adult" and a "graduate" is what you are, then I'd gladly remain a "teenager" and a "jambite". Thank you.

Now instead of wasting valuable minutes of your life "researching" who belongs to what "fraternity", I think you'll be more useful in a laboratory where they'll examine your brain for symptoms and causes of stupidity.
waste of sp*rm. tell dis 2 ur gay fada. btw, say hi 2 ur mama 4 me.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by 9zeros(m): 6:07am On Apr 22, 2012
naptu2:

grin grin grin
are u say sometin? go play wit a d*ck, m busy.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Ejiekwu1(m): 7:49am On Apr 22, 2012
My prayer for them is that God should Forgive them for they know not what they are doing.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Vivianabella: 10:54am On Apr 22, 2012
shymmex: I have been there, and done that.. I spent 6months of my life in 2009 doing research about illuminati, freemasons, skull and bones etc. Wasting your time on things like this, and things you don't have the power to change - will only make you depressed.. My advice to every young soul out there, trying to survive in life - whilst being sane - is to focus on their lives, and do away with things like this... Real or fake - it depends on how you look at it.. The funniest thing is that, it's part of our daily lives - and even most of your Pastors, and people y'all love to cheer are not SAINTS... Your Oyedepos, Adeboyes, Kumuyi, Pope, Imams etc.. The world is just too complex.....

The world is a very complex place, and the power structure is complex... Lead a good life, and stop worrying yourselves about things like this... That's my advice!! undecided lipsrsealed
shymmex: I have been there, and done that.. I spent 6months of my life in 2009 doing research about illuminati, freemasons, skull and bones etc. Wasting your time on things like this, and things you don't have the power to change - will only make you depressed.. My advice to every young soul out there, trying to survive in life - whilst being sane - is to focus on their lives, and do away with things like this... Real or fake - it depends on how you look at it.. The funniest thing is that, it's part of our daily lives - and even most of your Pastors, and people y'all love to cheer are not SAINTS... Your Oyedepos, Adeboyes, Kumuyi, Pope, Imams etc.. The world is just too complex.....

The world is a very complex place, and the power structure is complex... Lead a good life, and stop worrying yourselves about things like this... That's my advice!! undecided lipsrsealed

dats just it shymex we shud al face our lives nd try to improve our christain lives notwitstandin dose videos nd music re part of wat pple engage in watchn in dia everyday lyf.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Tittos: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2012
KINGwax: Seriously? Like killz'll say, are u discombobulated (woteva dt means) or jst deluded?
Illuminati may be real for fucck's sake but who da hell is dr Zen solonso? He doesn't even have a history wit wilkipedia and u claim he's real? Some son-of-a-fucck jst came up wit a name to drive traffic on his site months ago. I've read ds story months ago after d unofficial video was poste, googled the fuckin name which never exist in the first place.
Plus, can someone tell me how gays dance? Chris brown, jay z and kayne west are now gay abi? You'll be dead of stroke and jealousy by night fall. You're jst too pathetic!
The guy didn't even come up with a good name....Zen Solonso..quite a daft name
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Seamate(m): 12:51am On Apr 23, 2012
Don baba J
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Fxmagnate(m): 8:05am On Apr 23, 2012

My Sentiments exactly..pple shd just leave ths stuff n move on wiv der daily lives..no denial they exist..the ajes,ogbonis,n higher institution cults around us here in Nigeria...wat ve u done abt dem..why bother ur head about an exotic cult..dnt get ur self into this pit of depression instead live n fulfill ur destiny,...These things have bin pointed to even in biblical prophecies, dey ve bin der for ages and during which pple live thru,enjoyed their lives,faced their businesses and did great things.Sometimes too much knowledge(especially abt things dat wont benefit u)without wisdom could be a pit that will mar ur life forever ..stop tying anything n everything successful to evil or ILLUMINATI..
Move up the success ladder first before u begin to worry if they would ask u to join cos where u are rite now..u re just part of the masses
GET A LIFE AND STOP BEING A CONSPIRACY THEORIST
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by dastudent(m): 9:30am On Apr 23, 2012
I just laugh when someone is trying to convince me about the so called Illuminati.The weirdest thing is that,if it exists,The people you don't expect to be members of the cult are actually the members.Not what you see on face value.America was built on the Christian faith,but why as the pyramid eyed dollar been on their currency from the onset.People would believe any thing that they think might bring death to them. grin
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by yommy2sure(m): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2012
opinions are like assshole before. Evryone gat one....*next topic plsss
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by hyzicbond(m): 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2012
newacca:

[b]Cacius Clay [/b]to Mohammad Ali not Joe Fraizer to Mohammad Ali
newacca:

newacca:

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by chaikie(m): 7:49am On Apr 24, 2012

whatever ur take is on dis,jst learn to leave the men u mentioned in ur comment. U are in position to jugde if dey are saints or nt.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by liquidgold4u(f): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
One thing am 1000%sure of is dis, of d world's population, 78% Άяξ WolVEs in sheep clothing. Christ has said it all(esp. To Christians) in 3 words, "WATCH AND PRAY",till He comes to take HIS OWN. Cheers.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Emperor4God(m): 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
[size=14pt]D'Banj has always denied that he is an Illuminati guy.

After speaking to our contacts in the United States we finally have the proof that D'Banj is in the Illumnati.

And he wants to hide it from Nigerians.

shocked We have a picture of him displaying the Devil's sign[/size]
shocked

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2013/07/dbanj-in-photo-displaying-illuminatis.html

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by chuose: 4:08am On Jul 20, 2013
Emperor4God: [size=14pt]D'Banj has always denied that he is an Illuminati guy.

After speaking to our contacts in the United States we finally have the proof that D'Banj is in the Illumnati.

And he wants to hide it from Nigerians.

shocked We have a picture of him displaying the Devil's sign[/size]
shocked

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2013/07/dbanj-in-photo-displaying-illuminatis.html

[size=16pt]Guys this is legit, I can confirm the pictures are disturbing[/size]

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by johnkelvin02: 12:51am On Aug 23, 2014
JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU
INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN
WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR
FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO
AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH
FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY,WE MAKE
YOU FAME AND FAMOUS, TO ENSURE, YOU
LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT
matter WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU
LIVE IN.
from THE UNITED STATES down TO THE
MOST REMOTE PART OF THE EARTH, WE
BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT.
BEING AN ILLITERATE OR A LITERATE IS NOT
A BARRIER TO BEING A MILLIONAIRE
BETWEEN TODAY AND THE NEXT TWO
WEEKS.
YOU BEING IN THIS OUR OFFICIAL PAGE
TODAY SIGNIFIES THAT IT WAS ORDERED
AND ARRANGED BY THE GREAT LUCIFER
THAT FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE ABOUT TO
BE THAT REAL AND INDEPENDENT HUMAN
YOU HAVE ALWAYS WISHED YOU WERE.FOR
YOUR ONLINE REGISTERATION
VISIT:::illuminatiworldofrich@gmail.com
ILLUMINATI REGISTERATION OR CALL
+2349034412845 TODAY
THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION'S ARE NEEDED
NAME:
DATE OF BIRTH:
ADDRESS:
SEX:

Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by adamslucky: 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
i AM A FULL MEMBER OF
ILLUMINATI, SO PROCEED IF YOU
WANT TO JOIN NOW Email us. illuminatimoneyorder6666@gmail.com
Am Mr brandy from USA
united state of American, I am glad today because am now
a successful man of Illuminati, i
have taught of been one of the
Illuminati member so that i will be wealthy for life and my family
will be forever rich. I get linked up by a man called Mr
Anderson who introduce me to
this agent who have a successful
influence with this occult
Illuminati, so he took me joining
the team to their real powerful man in USA who was the head of
all Illuminati member to help his
cousin on belonging to the
membership. All because of him
he really did all for me, and now
am so glad of becoming a Illuminati member, i am now rich
and wealthy. Thank your Mr
Anderson For your support.
Illuminati is a great and powerful
means to get popular in life. So if
you really wants to be like me today contact
+2347067607558 or email us illuminatimoneyorder6666@gmail.com.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by WelsonScott: 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
Do you desire to be rich, famous, powerful in life or have you been looking for an opportunity to be a member of the great BROTHERHOOD Illuminati or are you a business man or woman and you want your business to move to the top or are you a pastor an artist or are you tired of poverty and you want instant wealth. Here is the best place for you to be and experience a total turn around in your life. Be warn you must be 18 years and above

You can contact US via EMAIL ADDRESS: illuminatichurchofsatan66@gmail.com or call this mobile line +2348058260257 to be a member of the great Illuminati.
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by legallyblonde(f): 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
lincy:
I hav made my reseach in all this illuminati tin, it real, real my dear brothers and sisters but to make u see to ur self, will list some evidence and and u also google illuminati to well explain ur findings. You must belong for u to survive in hollywood.and it is certain u feature illuminati sign in ur music or film dats is only way u cast a spel on dat art work for it to sale and hiplotize d mass, I swear AMERICANS ar already doom, newest taget is developing cities. Now note * illuminati- de enlighten once* dis tins ar done subconsciously dat it take a *carefull eye for u to know.NIGERIA is infiltrated alread just watch d letest musics carefully **we ar @ d edge of antichrist 666 the new world order is targetting ONE GOVernment u hav seen the revelotion going on in africa Nigeria will not be left aside it just dat nigeria is very difficult for for dem to penetrate back to d main point

Symbols- 1.the index and smallest finger up with oder fingers down(rep BAPHOMED HEAD)
2.Triangle pyramid
3 the one eye (all seing eye)
4.The two horns of BAPHOMed.
5. D one eye symbol wit d thurmb and index finger with three oder hands free- 666 and a lot others just google illuminati

American musicians
Latest music
1.Drake/rihanna(Take care) music-d bow horn and the owl

Nicki. Minaj-(save me) de horse two ears rap the Bahpo

Chrisbrown-@ d end of his music throw his suit on d camera and bapho's head with horns waz shown just under 2seconds.

Jayzzy/kanye west(don't let me into my zone) *OMG* a lot of symbols

The american musicians

Local musicians
1.Dbanj Oliver twist - watch d video some on showed d two hand finger

2. D lady dat sang kele kele love - there was triangle onbackground dancing with 2 oder girls

3. The Big Brother. Africa (BBA)reality show -the one eye log.
It only God dat can save us.

Hav not taken time to go over local videos .

*it not only D banj * a lot of our musicians ar down with it.
choi...a ti documentary? O zugo!
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
naptu2:
Brethren and sistren, face it, you are all members of the Illuminati! You are all hooked! When was the last time a day went by without you logging on to the internet? You see, they've got you and there's no escape.

Your only hope is to log off the net now and never log back on. All that time that you spend on the net should be spent reading your bible. This is the only way you can avoid the mind controlling spells that the Illuminati have cast on the internet.

grin grin grin

grin this still applies in 2019, I’m logging off Twitter
Re: Don Jazzy Addresses The Illuminati Story by alice1166: 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bobrisky Denies Being Arrested By Soldiers, Says His Cars Were Not Seized / Don Jazzy, D’banj & Wande Coal Perform At Rapper Ikechukwu’s Wedding / Kelvin Olusola, Grammy Award First Nigerian Winner [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.