Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. - Webmasters (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. (55673 Views)

Hello All Nairaland Bloggers Come In And Check Out This Blog. / Bloggers Let's Create A Nairaland Bloggers' Club / Nairaland Bloggers Association. Join! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by supremeweb: 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hi Bloggers,

IF you have a tech/make money online blog with a reasonable amount of traffic/audience do well to email me your contact mobile number and blog link to info@victoryakpomedaye.com between now and 28th of this month.

Hundreds of sponsored post/Banner Ads will be utilized for the project leading to this post. Submit your link and grab the pay...

Please I need only serious minded bloggers. No offense meant.

You Rock!...and that is why I wanna leverage your blog.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by taddat(m): 9:05am On Oct 25, 2014
kindly check my blog, and tell me why I didn't get approval for absense. tadworld..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by bastien: 8:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
Pls view mine,ur comment is welcomed www.9japunters.com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
Pls review this blog http://premiumtrends.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by omanifrank(m): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
mine is .com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by fighalo(m): 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
bastien:
Pls view mine,ur comment is welcomed www.9japunters.com

bro I love ur blog.. ar u on whatsapp
check mine www.lifesuper4..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by bastien: 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
fighalo:

bro I love ur blog.. ar u on whatsapp
check mine www.lifesuper4.blogsport.com
yours is superior ooh
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by fighalo(m): 12:56am On Oct 27, 2014
bastien:
yours is superior ooh 08108923383
buh no traffic man
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by NIKEJISOLAADE: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
VISIT MY BLOG
waitingmothersnigeria..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
Pls i'm interested in blogging,but i dont just know how and where to start,can someone help me pls,u can contact me on elizabethokon22@gmail.com,thank u
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Tectono: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
This is Tectono Business Review, a platform where politics and business are reviewed. This is our site: http://tectono..com/
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by kaywizee(m): 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
Well my blog is http://kwebsolutionz..com I just got approval for adsense... pls check it out your advice is highly welcome
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Danyl(m): 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
Eliba:
Pls i'm interested in blogging,but i dont just know how and where to start,can someone help me pls,u can contact me on elizabethokon22@gmail.com,thank u
I have a step by step on that on my blog hhere @ http://ibloggos.com. in case anything isn't clear to you you may contact me here admin [at] ibloggos.com. I can put you through...
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Orikinla(m): 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
Can we show the most popular posts on Nigerian blogs like top 10 topics?
A post having 10, 000 - 100, 000 views.

Views are the best measurement for the popularity of blogs as shown by the most popular posts on blogs hosted on Blogger.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by ecoheight: 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mega Business Participation

Have you tried to make money online but you
cannot?

Have you tries to get AdSense account but they reject you?

The solution is here.

Join our mega online business today and
make money for yourself.

Make money online from the mega business
participation.

Requirements:
1. A personal computer
2. Modem
3. valuable time to make money

Benefits:
1. All participants will have their own adsense
account (free)
2. All participant will be taught how to make
money from affiliate marketing
3. All participants will be able to use their
adsense and affiliate code on our blog
4. Free training on how to make money online

Enrollment is ongoing. Simply send a message to
Ecoheight@gmail.com with the subject "Mega
Business Participation" to join.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by lillyjane(f): 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
I just started my natural home remedies, health and wellness blog, please visit www..com and rate me please. Your opinions on the areas i need to improve on is very important to me.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Arbeola13: 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
Cool
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by User26: 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
Bloggers Needed : Be A Content Creator On Our Blog And Earn From It
We are trying to expand our reach, We need a devoted
and mature blogger to handle the blog part of our
website.
The website is based solely on music and it has a
pretty solid traffic.
What you will be expected to do
- Post latest music as they are released from top
artistes only
- Post music related gists and gossips.
You will be free to setup and run your own adsense
codes on the blog, All revenues will be yours.
interested?
Contact through whatsapp only
Further information and instructions will be passed
across.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by fighalo(m): 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
My birthday is tomorrow.. show me some love brothers in d huz
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Shollay20(m): 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
I own the best blog http://sholaqozeem..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by csteve: 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
www.studentsadvice.com wana join me? its free
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
Am a Tech Blogger and here is my link
www.bestmanblog.com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by taddat(m): 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
I am all news info blog, check it out :-taddat..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by freshblazine(f): 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
JideTheBlogger:
Hi,

I am Jide Ogunsanya, the founder of www.ogbongeblog.com . If you are a blogger( newbie or Pro) or interested in blogging, I would like to be your friend so we can easily share ideas, reviews etc

To connect with me, simply view my Nairaland profile and send me a friend request. I will accept your request asap. You can also share the link to your Nairaland profile here so I can send you a friend request.

If there is anything you would like me to help you with, feel free to let me know. Feel free to drop your blog url and tell me what the blog is all about.

Happy Blogging!

UPDATE:
We can no longer send "friend requests". Instead, we can follow each other. Hence, "follow" me and I "follow" you God no go vex. grin
hi Jide, i'm a newbie and my new blog is www.a4youths..com,
please give me tips on how to love-vendor it up.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by NgreportsBlog(m): 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hello my oga's I'm the owner of ngreports.com a website that blogs about almost everything in life.... Now whenever I check my post on google search engine I find out that my title of the post which I searched for will appear on the body of another text on Search engine, this has made my Seo to drop because google ranks Title b4 body of a post... Please could there be anything I can do,,, becos it wasn't like this b4, I do see my titles and posts appear well on seo,, Help Help Help! Ngreports.com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by judondasylva(m): 8:52am On Dec 03, 2014
mine is easycliq.net please am new and am having some trouble trying to post news and advert on my site who can help me call 09036090808. please friends help me i just need to start blogging
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by judondasylva(m): 8:58am On Dec 03, 2014
JideTheBlogger:
Hi,

I am Jide Ogunsanya, the founder of www.ogbongeblog.com . If you are a blogger( newbie or Pro) or interested in blogging, I would like to be your friend so we can easily share ideas, reviews etc

To connect with me, simply view my Nairaland profile and send me a friend request. I will accept your request asap. You can also share the link to your Nairaland profile here so I can send you a friend request.

If there is anything you would like me to help you with, feel free to let me know. Feel free to drop your blog url and tell me what the blog is all about.

Happy Blogging!

UPDATE:
We can no longer send "friend requests". Instead, we can follow each other. Hence, "follow" me and I "follow" you God no go vex. grin
mine is easycliq.net please am new and am having some trouble trying to post news and advert on my site who can help me call 09036090808. please friends help me i just need to start blogging
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by VoteOutPDPJona: 9:04am On Dec 03, 2014
www.voteagainstpdp..com >>> Anti Goodluck Jonathan blog
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by alphawg(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
Mine is justwebwealth.com. Everything you need to know about product creation and Information Marketing.
Your inputs are highly appreciated. Check it out!
http://justwebwealth.com.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Davidemark3: 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by oluwaveeboy(m): 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
help me out, Google have refused to approve my blog www.naijacruz.com for AdSense, they keep saying blog doesn't comply with AdSense policy what do you think I can do,please help me out www.naijacruz.com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by oluwaveeboy(m): 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
please what do you think about this blog www.naijacruz.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria / Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) / Post All Your Wordpress Issues Here (strictly Wordpress)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.