Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. (55684 Views)

Hello All Nairaland Bloggers Come In And Check Out This Blog. / Bloggers Let's Create A Nairaland Bloggers' Club / Nairaland Bloggers Association. Join! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by 5hamkhan(m): 11:49am On Apr 29, 2012
im owner of www.sarakuj.com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by otokx(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2012
Nice to associate with fellow bloggers, you can visit my blog which is on my signature footnote and also visit my diary here on nairaland which is titled "in the cyber cafe"
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by richkids1(m): 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2012
I'm Olawale Daniel, the founder and author of these three blogs, www.techatlast.com, www.boltonhitech.com, and www.itechwit.com. All of my blogs focuses on technology, iPhone, Android, Blogging, SEO, Latest Technology News and others.

My first blog, techatlast is PR3 and Alexa rank of 18k worldwide while the other twos; BoltonHiTech and iTechwit are PR2 and PR0 respectively.

Thanks for the opportunity @Jide
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by pauloman(m): 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2012
well nice...my blogsit is www.pauloman246..com. I need to Behind n love-vendor my page up bro
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by grammy: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2012
i am Gideon and my blog discuss about the possibilities of studying in Finland

www.studyinfinlandfree..com

av run this blog for more than 2yrs, where i redulary post information on steps to follow if you wish to study in Finland free.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by BloggerTee(m): 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2012
Missed a lot but not much am Ogunfeitimi Tobi the owner and Founder of Necogce..com.
I also own www.proforumng.tk
To cut my long story short i share a little bit of my day to day experience there.
Am calling on my fellow bloggers to please help me generate some traffic to the inspiring blog
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by spartanian(m): 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2012
Am Kuyet J. my blog is zangoinfo..com ....nice meetin u m. obonge
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by newmusic: 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2012
Good to have a topic like this.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Frosti(m): 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2012
damizille:

dont mind me, the reason i started blogging is to share information, tips and things i know or heard and allow others. so i post anything i know is useful to other or worth knowing.

Its all right, at least you got the passion. keep it up.

But if you have the time and money, my advice is for you to open other blogs to cater to your other interests.

Cheers!
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by jerricho(m): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2012
Better late than never, but never late is better. I just changed mine from wallzofjerricho..com to sexcellent247..com -- I could use a whole lot of constructive criticism, you know.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by suxes2005(m): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2012
@all, if you are a serious blogger, then it is better you
use a paid blog other than free .com.

Sheyi
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by ibietela2(m): 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2012
Am kingsley the owner of http://e-healthdiary.com one of the best health blog in nigeria and i also own http://bloggersmemo..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by deandavid(m): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2012
well,i am enawore david.am kind of new to bloggin, i started a week ago. www.internationalscholarshipsfornigerians.blogsport.com. I am targetting mainly nigerians looking for international scholarship positions. Though not really up to standard, suggestions to improve my blog are very welcome, and one thing i just got a mail from adsense rejecting my application, please what do u guys think, i should do, so that my adsense applications can be approved? Thanks
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by suneepet1: 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2012
my name is Akeju Ayodeji.I own www.akeju A blog with 2k daily traffic.join me on 2go:akeju01 is the username
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by ypad: 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2012
I am Sandra here is my blog www.greatwomanwithlove..com

and another is www.search4rooms.com but this one is not blog.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by abubaka101: 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2012
Wow!!! Quite a lot of blogs/bloggers. Anyways, I started blogging in November 2011. My blog is www.abubakar.. And I have to say, its no easy job. You have to post regularly to maintain an Audience. But thanks to Nairaland and other websites, readership is growing. Cause sometimes when I post really interesting stuffs, it could be featured on the homepage. It helps a lot and its also a morale booster.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by economia: 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2012
www.therealinsurance.com/blog is my blog. Can you please help me to get google adsense approval, i had tried all i can but google have not granted me approval. I have sent you a friend request, pls respond.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by oyedepo1(m): 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2012
ekpriobong: Subscribing! Launching one soon.

The earlier the better
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Taiw(m): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2012
Hi nairalander.i've gone through n made comments on some of ur blogs and i'm really impressed.please kindly drop your comments on my blog: http://www.funnyfindings..com.Its about entertainments.follow me on 2go @dontaiwo21.and lets discuss about ruling thw world with our blogs
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Basic(m): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2012
bedfordng: your blog url is too long and also not cool for seo.before one could type food-to-eat-and-not-to-eat.com.it would make them think twice.you could have used some thing shorter than this,then your tittle and descriptions will have all the element you used as the url.
Thanks. But do you know about long-tail keywords? That's the current goldmine! You try conducting a keyword research for that sentence and see how slim the competition is. Most Nigerians just jump into online ventures without knowing what should be done at first. They erroneously bump into niches with high competition and they eventually record no success. Keywords with high search and low competition are the hotcakes and money-spinners especially for upcoming bloggers who do not know much about aggressive SEO. So, no matter how long, no matter how odd, so far the keyword is lucrative, it is worth going for. Having your keyword in your URL is one of the proven killer SEO tactics!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by learnit: 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2012
Mine is LEARNITHEREBLOG kindly go there to learn all you need to know on ICT and internet, jiide keep it up
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by slimderek(m): 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2012
Ok all my blog is jst 6 days old I need Reviews
Criticize it if thats what suits u.
http://slimwares..com/
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by slimderek(m): 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2012
slimderek: Ok all my blog is jst 6 days old I need Reviews
Criticize it if thats what suits u.
http://slimwares..com/
And don't forget to check the blogging tips
You'll be amazed
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by janedoe(f): 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2012
….
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by moneymaker24(m): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2012
i lecture making money via blogging on www.bookonblogging.com,check it out.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2012
linkin8k: Nice topic @ogbonge. I feel its important to support one another as bloggers.

I run a blog which focuses on the footballing world. I need a way of getting more viewer to comment on the posts I put up. Though I got a request from a friend yesterday who wants to gimme some write ups I really dunno how to go bout it.

Anyway my blog is

www.coresoccer..com
change the Black Theme for a START.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Ramcie(f): 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2012
Here is mine. Am kinda new also. http://ramimisworld..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by rickiross(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2012
bedfordng: You have alot to work on your blog.first of all,remove the calenda cos its a blog.you should also work on your post.

Hey,

Thanks for the feedback, could u elaborate on what you mean by "I should work on my posts"?.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria / Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) / How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.