Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. (55690 Views)

Hello All Nairaland Bloggers Come In And Check Out This Blog. / Bloggers Let's Create A Nairaland Bloggers' Club / Nairaland Bloggers Association. Join! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by valuba: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2012
HELLO AM VALUBA. I LIKE THE IDEA OF BLOGGERS MEETING. CHECK OUT MY BLOG: www.ngpostutme.com . IT'S AN EDUCATIONAL CYBERSPACE DEDICATED TO POST UME STUDENTS IN NIGERIA. IT'S A MUST SEE IF YOU HAVE ANYONE PREPARING FOR JAMB OR POST JAMB.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by dridowu: 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2012
My blog is urgentinfo..com but am yet to fully activate it
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by tunde233(m): 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2012
I am TUNDE OLADUNNI and my blog is
tundeoladunni..com
CHRIST is my Central message.
Your comment is desired.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by fatezy(m): 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2012
I would like to inroduce you guys to www.naijasites.com.ng
This is a news aggregator site for Nigerians. Latest headlines are gotten from Nigerian websites and blogs and all headllines are redirected to the source hence, helping to increase traffic to the originating website. It is free to register and you have nothing to loose.

www.naijasites.com.ng - bringing you all the gists in one place
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by babs2011(f): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2012
Calling all naturals, transitioners or those thinking of transitioning to natural hair. I'm currently transitioning to natural hair and documenting my hair journey through my blog www.knkylcs. - fun informative posts with hairstyles and pics also a sprinkle of lifestyle, fitness and well being posts thrown in. Check it out girls wink!
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by BloggerTee(m): 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2012
suxes2005: @all, if you are a serious blogger, then it is better you
use a paid blog other than free .com.

Sheyi

you are right but i dont think its wise to do that without recording success from a free hosted one. In the sense that 1 must start with a free one then after making some name and popularity one can go for a paid one. www.proforumng.tk
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by ihebrooke(m): 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2012
For your latest designs, visit www.masterstouchstudios..com

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by slimderek(m): 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2012
Na wa oo. So no one wants to review my blog, wheres that helping spirit, i bet it flew out the window...
Abeg na beg i dey make una review this blog
http://www.slimwares..com
I use God take beg una
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Tgirl4real(f): 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2012
@Slimderek,

Am not in a position to review ur site but I visited and like the way it loaded on my mobile device. Datz one area a lot of sites mess up. They usually don,t have a mobile version of their site.

I will only suggest you improve on your scripting and language use.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by hubreality(m): 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2012
slimderek: Na wa oo. So no one wants to review my blog, wheres that helping spirit, i bet it flew out the window...
Abeg na beg i dey make una review this blog
I use God take beg una
It's cool, and I like the well structured layout. I guess it's a new blog also. If I may suggest, customize the your to a wwww.slimwares.com or thereabout.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2012
I just can't stop loving ogbonge blog
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by ncpat(m): 12:13am On Apr 30, 2012
i love this place mine is http://1010studio.com is a musical blogging site so if u need any help in setting up wordpress holla me on 08065942445
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by oyedepo1(m): 12:20am On Apr 30, 2012
BloggerTee:

you are right but i dont think its wise to do that without recording success from a free hosted one. In the sense that 1 must start with a free one then after making some name and popularity one can go for a paid one. www.proforumng.tk

Did you say a must? I'm on a premium blog and I don't start with a free one. It's not compulsory you start blogging with a free hosted blog pal.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by oyedepo1(m): 12:26am On Apr 30, 2012
BloggerTee:

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by slimderek(m): 12:32am On Apr 30, 2012
Tgirl4real: @Slimderek,

Am not in a position to review ur site but I visited and like the way it loaded on my mobile device. Datz one area a lot of sites mess up. They usually don,t have a mobile version of their site.

I will only suggest you improve on your scripting and language use.

Cheers!
Oh thanks..
That i'll surely do
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by slimderek(m): 12:33am On Apr 30, 2012
hubreality:
It's cool, and I like the well structured layout. I guess it's a new blog also. If I may suggest, customize the your to a wwww.slimwares.com or thereabout.
Yeah i was gonna do it this week
Thanks
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by slimderek(m): 12:35am On Apr 30, 2012
More Reviews pls
www.slimwares..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by legalwealth(m): 12:40am On Apr 30, 2012
I'm the owner of this blog www.legalwealthcreation.com and I say that this is a very good idea as much people will now join me aka PRESEGS and others on bloggerslab on facebook.
Happy BLOGGING............
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by 9jamum(f): 1:00am On Apr 30, 2012
Hello bloggers, mine is singlenaijamum..com

Jide, thanks for bringing us all together. Can u check it out and let me know what u think.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by ihebrooke(m): 4:46am On Apr 30, 2012
JideTheBlogger: Hi,

I am Jide Ogunsanya, the founder of www.ogbongeblog.com . If you are a blogger( newbie or Pro) or interested in blogging, I would like to be your friend so we can easily share ideas, reviews etc

To connect with me, simply view my Nairaland profile and send me a friend request. I will accept your request asap. You can also share the link to your Nairaland profile here so I can send you a friend request.

If there is anything you would like me to help you with, feel free to let me know.

Happy Blogging!

Could you please review my blog @ www.masterstouchstudios..com
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by BroProsper(m): 8:10am On Apr 30, 2012
Mine own blog is www.glinksgroup..com. I am just a newbie can someone help me to enhance the blog please. My mail is geodonprosper@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by valuba: 9:15am On Apr 30, 2012
Hello guys,

I like this forum of bloggers. We can benefit from each other by creating exchanging links with each other (i.e placing links on each others blog ) it's the fastest way of ranking top on search engines, thereby gaining traffic to your site. Remember, my blog is www.ngpostutme.com . It's an educational cyberspace dedicated to jamb and post jamb students. A note of advice: if u copy someone's content ensure u make reference to the source. It's a win-win situation. You get traffic to your site as well as that of the content of the source you copied. And always ensure u seek for permission before copying someone's content. Its very cfiminal and might implicate u at the long run. Original content is the best. Be creative and always think outside the box.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by wakes: 9:53am On Apr 30, 2012
Hey problogger, I respect you and appreciate your openness, I blog @ www.christaliveministries..com, if you need BIBLES FOR FREE, my blog is the right place. I want to drive traffic in tons to the blog. Any insightful TIPS would appreciated. My second blood centers on MORINGA, THE SUPERFOOD. My adsense earnings need a boost. I know you can help.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by slimderek(m): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2012
ihebrooke:

Could you please review my blog @ www.magictouchstudios..com
Change ur template to something professional...
Check my blog
For tutoorials on how to change it and get some free ones there
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Edigrows: 11:25am On Apr 30, 2012
Yeah its Your Cool Author from www.editweaks.com
Great idea bro JIde
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by abubaka101: 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2012
So far, many of us (bloggers) have dropped our page address. Its high time we started discussing and commenting on/about the blog of others. So, I need sombdy to criticise my blog www.abubaka. so I can "upgrade" it. Abi hw una feel?
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by otokx(m): 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2012
abubaka101: So far, many of us (bloggers) have dropped our page address. Its high time we started discussing and commenting on/about the blog of others. So, I need sombdy to criticise my blog www.abubaka. so I can "upgrade" it. Abi hw una feel?

cool
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by Nobody: 6:33am On May 01, 2012
A review of mine will be welcome too:

www.jarus.blog.com.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by amor4ce(m): 7:15am On May 01, 2012
Olodostein:

Good concept. Keep it up. We need more of that.
I'm very grateful. I hope you are aware that the 'stein' part of your username is 'jewish'.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by amor4ce(m): 7:16am On May 01, 2012
Olodostein:

Good concept. Keep it up. We need more of that.
I'm very grateful. I hope you are aware that the 'stein' part of your username is 'jewish'.
Re: Welcome To Nairaland Bloggers Family. by pope732901(m): 8:23am On May 01, 2012
mine is: www.sweetlovelyletters..com

Scroll down and read my profile, I as well have other categories of my wirte-ups.

My phone number is: 08066497071
2go ID: feranmi7329

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria / Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) / How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.