Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Another Beautiful Couple - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Beautiful Couple (26058 Views)

Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. / And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) / Why Can't Most Girls Compliment Another Beautiful Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Beautiful Couple by kwenu: 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2012
HERES ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL COUPLE, PLEASE LETS NOT CONDEM OR BLAME PEOPLE ITS ALL ABOUT DESTINY, ITS ALL CHOICE AND IF THEY ARE BOTH HAPPY AS COUPLE . THEN GOOD FOR THEM. I SEE NO FAULT IN SUCH MARRIAGE AS THESE.

PLS DEAR NAIRALANDERS I EXPECT TO READ GOOD COMMENTS FROM YOU ALL AND DONT CONDEM THE GUYZ DEM.LETS ALL BE POSITIVE

THANKS TO EVERY ONE

5 Likes

Re: Another Beautiful Couple by Idowuogbo(f): 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
shattaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!!!!!!

so na expired punny una dey encourage abi? did u say beautiful? u craze no b small sha grin grin grin grin grin

otondo omo mugabe

3 Likes

Re: Another Beautiful Couple by kilimanjaro(m): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2012
Op, are u the one in the pix?
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by Rocktation(f): 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2012
NIGERIAN MEN are now both gold-diggers and greencard-diggers. It's no news.
Infact, I should open a thread about this.

7 Likes

Re: Another Beautiful Couple by r231(m): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2012
grin grin angry
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by tpia5: 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2012
is there any evidence the men are nigerian?

just asking.

or should one automatically assume the man must be nigerian anytime one sees such photos?

6 Likes

Re: Another Beautiful Couple by onila(f): 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2012
NIGERIAN MEN!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Another Beautiful Couple by Rocktation(f): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2012
Tpia, I can't believe that you're asking this question. I mean, do they ever bring any evidence on here that Nigerian women are actually gold-diggers? Or we should just readily give open arms to the bullshite stories they tell us here because they 'know better'.

2 Likes

Re: Another Beautiful Couple by onila(f): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2012
kwenu: HERES ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL COUPLE, PLEASE LETS NOT CONDEM OR BLAME PEOPLE ITS ALL ABOUT DESTINY, ITS ALL CHOICE AND IF THEY ARE BOTH HAPPY AS COUPLE . THEN GOOD FOR THEM. I SEE NO FAULT IN SUCH MARRIAGE AS THESE.

PLS DEAR NAIRALANDERS I EXPECT TO READ GOOD COMMENTS FROM YOU ALL AND DONT CONDEM THE GUYZ DEM.LETS ALL BE POSITIVE

THANKS TO EVERY ONE

plssss post link 2 the story
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by Rocktation(f): 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2012
onila:

plssss post link 2 the story

Lol. Look at Onila again. Do they give you links when they tell you that Nigerian women are gold-diggers?
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2012
The more the western world are putting unattainable conditions on their Visa/greencard applications,the better Nigerians are beating them to the game.
Look forward to my own ''package''. I hope she is somewhere there waiting for my arrivals. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Another Beautiful Couple by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2012
The more the western world are putting unattainable conditions on their Visa/greencard applications,the better Nigerians are beating them to the game.
Looking forward to my own ''package''. I hope she is somewhere there waiting for my arrivals. Lol
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by kilo234(m): 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2012
there are many ways to look at that picture. One is, that guy don hammer and he go soon buy hummer. And all those haters dont u know is beta to have one less hungry man on the street than one harm robber more, his is life if he likes he can marry two more and there is nothing u all can do.

2 Likes

Re: Another Beautiful Couple by tpia5: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2012
Crown Prince: Looking forward to my own ''package''. I hope she is somewhere there waiting for my arrivals. Lol

no problem- just let the relevant parties know you're available.

yall should start taking numbers at this rate.
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Another Beautiful Couple by coolguy2002: 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2012
this guy be pure mugu......
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2012
tpia@:
is there any evidence the men are nigerian?

just asking.

or should one automatically assume the man must be nigerian anytime one sees such photos?
good question. though, it shows the extent to which Nigerians have been thought corrupt, even when they might not be so corrupt
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by shadrach77: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2012
i have a sneaky feeling, the guy in the picture is the poster grin cheesy wink

5 Likes

Re: Another Beautiful Couple by rastamouse: 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2012
kwenu: HERES ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL COUPLE, PLEASE LETS NOT CONDEM OR BLAME PEOPLE ITS ALL ABOUT DESTINY, ITS ALL CHOICE AND IF THEY ARE BOTH HAPPY AS COUPLE . THEN GOOD FOR THEM. I SEE NO FAULT IN SUCH MARRIAGE AS THESE.

THANKS TO EVERY ONE

Is it only me or the guy in the picture seems to be uncomfortable with the granny lady beside him?

1 Like

Re: Another Beautiful Couple by belovedaja(m): 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2012
Crown Prince: The more the western world are putting unattainable conditions on their Visa/greencard applications,the better Nigerians are beating them to the game.
Look forward to my own ''package''. I hope she is somewhere there waiting for my arrivals. Lol
I wish i was the guy. Just have to pray for my own.

1 Like

Re: Another Beautiful Couple by belovedaja(m): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
Lucky guy, i envy you

1 Like

Re: Another Beautiful Couple by ifyalways(f): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2012
@OP,Provide us more pictures now!

Not in the least bothered or moved,2 parasites gone "symbiotic".Good for them.

1 Like

Re: Another Beautiful Couple by Kassidy90(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2012
Notin wey som no go do to bcom omo onile........madness of d highest order.....
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2012
Money Mata. Ride on Nigga
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2012
I say good 4 him!I dont understand the venom some chics spew here. He was probably tired of the bull$h!t Nigerian girls dish out. Way 2 go bro I hope the old hsg makes u happy and u get all u desire.

3 Likes

Re: Another Beautiful Couple by haisam: 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2012
[quote author=Rocktation]Tpia, I can't believe that you're asking this question. I mean, do they ever bring any evidence on here that Nigerian women are actually gold-diggers? Or we should just readily give open arms to the bullshite stories they tell us here because they 'know better' na wa for u
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by Theblessed(f): 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2012
[size=16pt]Oh, survival instinct! What a joke!!

But what else, could a hustler do?

It is not a marriage rather, a business deal that cost about £3,000 - 6,000 and after 1yr, the contract is closed -marriage disappears in thin air.

That's it!

So, people ignore, at the right time, the authorities will sort it out.
[/size]
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by mangbede: 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2012
The guy most b 4rm the south.....
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by davades(m): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2012
When Naija babes they form hard to get !
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by niyimat(m): 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2012
Crown Prince: The more the western world are putting unattainable conditions on their Visa/greencard applications,the better Nigerians are beating them to the game.

Yu'r funny
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by Zi: 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2012
I don't undersand u, OP. U put up a thread and then tell us how to respond to it. I tire ooo
Re: Another Beautiful Couple by Decryptor(m): 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2012
Very good choice the guy made. All he needs to do is buy her flowers and chocolates to keep the marriage going rather than buying jewelries and BB Porsche as the case may be if she were Nigerian. I wish them best of luck

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love / 4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman / Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.