Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Is It Wise To Buy Oando Shares - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is It Wise To Buy Oando Shares (1983 Views)

The End Of Oando? We Don't Wait And Start Dropping Oando Shares / Oando Posts 2014-FY And Q1-2015 Results / OANDO PLC Stock Price Is At 3 Year High - Time To BUY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wise To Buy Oando Shares by Mascotlawman: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2012
As many oil companies are indicted, & oando was not inclusive. Pls the stock brokers in d house ur advise is needed
Re: Is It Wise To Buy Oando Shares by pontious: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2012
Yes. It is advisable to buy Oando shares. As a market watcher, the company remains the biggest indigenous energy company. It recently won a multi billion drilling contract with Shell and many more expected. For the indicted companies also, you may still buy their shares, but caution is the word. They have been asked to refund money not to stop operating. Your investment intentions - long term or short term determines what to buy and quantum
Re: Is It Wise To Buy Oando Shares by Sobrit(m): 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2012
Re: Is It Wise To Buy Oando Shares by vulpeslopez(m): 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2012
Buy Japaul oil.d price is down.
Re: Is It Wise To Buy Oando Shares by Mascotlawman: 8:40pm On May 01, 2012
@ Pontious, thanks for ur advice, but not still clear. Cos I dnt know if the money they were asked to refund will affect the company. I wish to go for a long term (3-4 years).
Re: Is It Wise To Buy Oando Shares by 2ruink(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2012
Why considering imprisonment for the money you worked had to earn? when shares were still shares, it was a hiden treasure and those who discovered it made their money. now that the system is boiling to kill, they are blowing it loud to victimize innocent ppl. I love the fact that you asked this question and that is why I have the opportunity to advise you against this move except if you really want to keep your money stagnant or perhaps depreciating. look around you very well, their are still hiden treasures in this country just as shares used to be. you may contact me for further discussion at

(1) (Reply)

Come Let Me Buy Your Items From Amazon at the rate of #240 / Free Airtime / Get A USA Whatsapp Number Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.