Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader (17172 Views)

T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People / T.B Joshua Again. Goodnews This Time, For Argentina. / Tb Joshua Again! Church Hiv Prayer Cure Claims 'cause Three Deaths' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Ilekokonit: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2012
Anyone/thing can predict anything based on the probabilities gamble of a sick/old person living or dying depending on the severity of the illness or the age of the person.

Some non Prophets successfully predict prophesy the winner of football matches and TB Joshua saying the Argentine leader will survive only if surgery is not done is him stating the obvious well known fact that ALL invasive operations are risky.

Like someone said earlier there are loads of Old men of God in Nigeria who are close to going home so predicting that one of them will die is neither here nor there and does not require any prophetic skill.
Why isn't TB Joshua predicting that a young man of God will die. Why is he always predicting the death of Old or sick people ??

Regarding Taiwo Bello the young Nollywood actor who died of Cancer recently and some people said TB Joshua predicted a death in Nollywood some days earlier. My question is that how are we so sure that Taiwo Bello was not taken to TB Joshua for prayers sometime before he died ? Or are we so sure that TB Joshua did not have a foreknowledge that Taiwo Bello had cancer (a Terminal Illness) before coming out to predict the guys death. For all I care TB Joshua probably knew about the guys cancer and its severity / doctors prognosis before making his prediction.

Regarding the Argentine leaders death prediction, the Argentine President Fernández de Kirchner was diagnosed with thyroid cancer on 22 December 2011 and was announced that she would undergo surgery on 4 January 2012. However, it was later stated that she was misdiagnosed, and does not have cancer. So in this case TB Joshua's prophesy blatant lies will fail because unfortunately for Joshua, the Argentine President did not have cancer after all. So, TB Joshua's news scouts failed to update him with the Argentine President's latest health reports.

TB Joshua is a con man / confidence trickster who is using speculation / guess work / natural phenomena and news reports to deceive his followers who are not aware of certain world events and information that is open to the whole world on the internet and news papers.

TB Joshua is a crook. Period.

He does not even deserve the title of a charlatan.

[size=16pt]Prophet Octopus[/size]
Like I said earlier anyone/thing can guess predict anything just like the 'Psychic' Octopus successfully predicted that Spain would win the 2010 World Cup and it came to pass.
The German zoo animal also predicted a win for Germany against Uruguay in the third place match. And before the prediction of the winner of the final, the Octopus had so far correctly forecast every World Cup game involving the German national team. The two-year-old Octopus became an international celebrity due to its accurate world cup predictions and the Octopus is not a Prophet like TB Joshua falsely claims to be.

I am sure that given that TB Joshua has most of the qualities of a Fetish Shayman, he may soon get an Octopus to aid his lies prophesies. This assumes that his news and current affairs hunters know about the Prophet Octopus story.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10566287

TB Joshua ALREADY knew from news reports that the Argentine President supposedly had cancer and was scheduled for surgery so the crook falsely prophesies that if she goes for surgery she will die.

TB Joshua ALREADY knew from news reports that in June 2011 the Argentine President fell down in public [/b]and cut her forehead so the crook falsely prophesies that a leader in Argentina would die after [b]he or she collapses knowing fully well that she has a history of collapsing in public. http://en.terra.com/latin-in-america/news/video_argentine_president_falls_face_first/hof15609

Note Joshua's sly use of he or she to deceive his gullible followers into thinking that he does not know the gender of the Argentine leader which he clearly does from her earlier public collapse which was widely reported and which now coupled with her earlier cancer diagnosis formed the basis of TB Joshuas lies.

[size=16pt]What a lying scumbag.[/size]
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Redstone(m): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2012
Enough.

2012 Prophesies:

1. 1,000 Nairalanders are going to win American visa Lottery

2. 100 nairalanders are going to make their first 100 million naira this month.

3. 500 Nairalanders spinsters will get married before end of May.

4. 1 nairalander will buy an Island in Europe, close to Venice, Italy.

5. Good luck Jonathan will handover to a Nairalander in the next election.

6. Price of range rover signature will fall to 1 million, and many Nigerians will buy it.

7. School fees in LASU will be abolished in the next academic session.

More to come, stay tuned.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by mekaboy(m): 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2012
THERE WILL BE A CAR ACCIDENT IN NIGERIA, BUT IF THE DRIVER CHECKS HIS BREAK FLUID AND DOES NOT OVER SPEED IT CAN BE AVOIDED. BUT IF HE DOES NOT CHECK HIS BREAKS AND OVER SPEEDS, I AM SORRY.

MY PROPHESY grin grin grin
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Youngsage: 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2012
Anybody may claim to b performing signs/prophesying in d name of Christ, but God knows those that are his, and also believers with discerning spirit should b able 2 discern.
In d last days false teachers and prophets will arise, prophesying and doing miracles in the name of christ says d bible. Its only God that reveals hidden things tru d word, and d spirit, and he alone can judge man.
Let us not b swift to judge any one, but rather should leave judgement to God, and follow his directions.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2012
This man's profesy aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ always real,Ȋ̝̊̅ once hated him but God forgive M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥.may God judge us all
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by pweetykiss: 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2012
Na only death,hin dey see,yeye man,y can't he see som1 will soon bcome a millionaira.....rubbish

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by goldenval(m): 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2012
Ilekokonit: Anyone/thing can predict anything based on the probabilities gamble of a sick/old person living or dying depending on the severity of the illness or the age of the person.

Some non Prophets successfully predict prophesy the winner of football matches and TB Joshua saying the Argentine leader will survive only if surgery is not done is him stating the obvious well known fact that ALL invasive operations are risky.

Like someone said earlier there are loads of Old men of God in Nigeria who are close to going home so predicting that one of them will die is neither here nor there and does not require any prophetic skill.
Why isn't TB Joshua predicting that a young man of God will die. Why is he always predicting the death of Old or sick people ??

Regarding Taiwo Bello the young Nollywood actor who died of Cancer recently and some people said TB Joshua predicted a death in Nollywood some days earlier. My question is that how are we so sure that Taiwo Bello was not taken to TB Joshua for prayers sometime before he died ? Or are we so sure that TB Joshua did not have a foreknowledge that Taiwo Bello had cancer (a Terminal Illness) before coming out to predict the guys death. For all I care TB Joshua probably knew about the guys cancer and its severity / doctors prognosis before making his prediction.

Regarding the Argentine leaders death prediction, the Argentine President Fernández de Kirchner was diagnosed with thyroid cancer on 22 December 2011 and was announced that she would undergo surgery on 4 January 2012. However, it was later stated that she was misdiagnosed, and does not have cancer. So in this case TB Joshua's prophesy blatant lies will fail because unfortunately for Joshua, the Argentine President did not have cancer after all. So, TB Joshua's news scouts failed to update him with the Argentine President's latest health reports.

TB Joshua is a con man / confidence trickster who is using speculation / guess work / natural phenomena and news reports to deceive his followers who are not aware of certain world events and information that is open to the whole world on the internet and news papers.

Like I said earlier anyone/thing can guess predict anything just like the 'Psychic' Octopus successfully predicted that Spain would win the 2010 World Cup and it came to pass.
The German zoo animal also predicted a win for Germany against Uruguay in the third place match. And before the prediction of the winner of the final, the Octopus had so far correctly forecast every World Cup game involving the German national team. The two-year-old Octopus became an international celebrity due to its accurate world cup predictions and the Octopus is not a Prophet like TB Joshua falsely claims to be.

I am sure that given that TB Joshua has most of the qualities of a Fetish Shayman, he may soon get an Octopus to aid his lies prophesies. This assumes that his news and current affairs hunters know about the Prophet Octopus story.

TB Joshua ALREADY knew from news reports that the Argentine President supposedly had cancer and was scheduled for surgery so the crook falsely prophesies that if she goes for surgery she will die.

TB Joshua ALREADY knew from news reports that in June 2011 the Argentine President fell down in public [/b]and cut her forehead so the crook falsely prophesies that a leader in Argentina would die after [b]he or she collapses knowing fully well that she has a history of collapsing in public. http://en.terra.com/latin-in-america/news/video_argentine_president_falls_face_first/hof15609

Note Joshua's sly use of he or she to deceive his gullible followers into thinking that he does not know the gender of the Argentine leader which he clearly does from her earlier public collapse which was widely reported and which now coupled with her earlier cancer diagnosis formed the basis of TB Joshuas lies.

See, how the demon in you is hating the man of God and tomorrow you will be calling yourself a christian. Are you the one to judge?... Leave it to God!....but am very sorry for your soul because you really need a serious deliverance.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by goldenval(m): 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2012
All these ppl hating this man of God, I feel sorry for una!... Make una read wetin happen for bible regarding 400 prophets and only one among these 400 prophets were called fake prophet just like all of you were calling tb joshua names.

Read below.

2 Chronicles 18
New International Version (NIV)
2 Chronicles 18
Micaiah Prophesies Against Ahab
1 Now Jehoshaphat had great wealth and honor, and he
allied himself with Ahab by marriage. 2 Some years later
he went down to see Ahab in Samaria. Ahab slaughtered
many sheep and cattle for him and the people with him
and urged him to attack Ramoth Gilead. 3 Ahab king of
Israel asked Jehoshaphat king of Judah, “Will you go with
me against Ramoth Gilead?”
Jehoshaphat replied, “I am as you are, and my people
as your people; we will join you in the war.” 4 But
Jehoshaphat also said to the king of Israel, “First seek
the counsel of the LORD.”
5 So the king of Israel brought together the prophets—
four hundred men—and asked them, “Shall we go to war
against Ramoth Gilead, or shall I not?”
“Go,” they answered, “for God will give it into the
king’s hand.”
6 But Jehoshaphat asked, “Is there no longer a prophet
of the LORD here whom we can inquire of?”
7 The king of Israel answered Jehoshaphat, “There is
still one prophet through whom we can inquire of the
LORD, but I hate him because he never prophesies
anything good about me, but always bad. He is Micaiah
son of Imlah.”
“The king should not say such a thing,” Jehoshaphat
replied.
8 So the king of Israel called one of his officials and
said, “Bring Micaiah son of Imlah at once.”
9 Dressed in their royal robes, the king of Israel and
Jehoshaphat king of Judah were sitting on their thrones
at the threshing floor by the entrance of the gate of
Samaria, with all the prophets prophesying before them.
10 Now Zedekiah son of Kenaanah had made iron
horns, and he declared, “This is what the LORD says:
‘With these you will gore the Arameans until they are
destroyed.’”
11 All the other prophets were prophesying the same
thing. “Attack Ramoth Gilead and be victorious,” they
said, “for the LORD will give it into the king’s hand.”
12 The messenger who had gone to summon Micaiah
said to him, “Look, the other prophets without exception
are predicting success for the king. Let your word agree
with theirs, and speak favorably.”
13 But Micaiah said, “As surely as the LORD lives, I can
tell him only what my God says.”
14 When he arrived, the king asked him, “Micaiah, shall
we go to war against Ramoth Gilead, or shall I not?”
“Attack and be victorious,” he answered, “for they will
be given into your hand.”
15 The king said to him, “How many times must I make
you swear to tell me nothing but the truth in the name of
the LORD?”
16 Then Micaiah answered, “I saw all Israel scattered
on the hills like sheep without a shepherd, and the LORD
said, ‘These people have no master. Let each one go
home in peace.’”
17 The king of Israel said to Jehoshaphat, “Didn’t I tell
you that he never prophesies anything good about me,
but only bad?”
18 Micaiah continued, “Therefore hear the word of the
LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne with all the
multitudes of heaven standing on his right and on his
left. 19 And the LORD said, ‘Who will entice Ahab king of
Israel into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his
death there?’
“One suggested this, and another that. 20 Finally, a
spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, ‘I
will entice him.’
“‘By what means?’ the LORD asked.
21 “‘I will go and be a deceiving spirit in the mouths of
all his prophets,’ he said.
“‘You will succeed in enticing him,’ said the LORD. ‘Go
and do it.’
22 “So now the LORD has put a deceiving spirit in the
mouths of these prophets of yours. The LORD has
decreed disaster for you.”
23 Then Zedekiah son of Kenaanah went up and
slapped Micaiah in the face. “Which way did the spirit
from [a] the LORD go when he went from me to speak to
you?” he asked.
24 Micaiah replied, “You will find out on the day you go
to hide in an inner room.”
25 The king of Israel then ordered, “Take Micaiah and
send him back to Amon the ruler of the city and to Joash
the king’s son, 26 and say, ‘This is what the king says:
Put this fellow in prison and give him nothing but bread
and water until I return safely.’”
27 Micaiah declared, “If you ever return safely, the
LORD has not spoken through me.” Then he added,
“Mark my words, all you people!”

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by 3kay945(m): 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2012
megareal: I tire for this man o. Give us solutions to the country's economic problem jare. Show us a way out if corruption. What could be better than that?
How do you expect him to go about this? Just asking!
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2012
3kay945:
How do you expect him to go about this? Just asking!
Maybe by prayers! Hahaha. . .
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Canisma(m): 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2012
2 Chronicles 18
1 Now Jehoshaphat had great wealth and honor, and he
allied himself with Ahab by marriage. 2 Some years later
he went down to see Ahab in Samaria. Ahab slaughtered
many sheep and cattle for him and the people with him
and urged him to attack Ramoth Gilead. 3 Ahab king of
Israel asked Jehoshaphat king of Judah, “Will you go with
me against Ramoth Gilead?”
Jehoshaphat replied, “I am as you are, and my people
as your people; we will join you in the war.” 4 But
Jehoshaphat also said to the king of Israel, “First seek
the counsel of the LORD.”
5 So the king of Israel brought together the prophets—
four hundred men—and asked them, “Shall we go to war
against Ramoth Gilead, or shall I not?”
“Go,” they answered, “for God will give it into the
king’s hand.”
6 But Jehoshaphat asked, “Is there no longer a prophet
of the LORD here whom we can inquire of?”
7 The king of Israel answered Jehoshaphat, “There is
still one prophet through whom we can inquire of the
LORD, but I hate him because he never prophesies
anything good about me, but always bad. He is Micaiah
son of Imlah.”
“The king should not say such a thing,” Jehoshaphat
replied.
8 So the king of Israel called one of his officials and
said, “Bring Micaiah son of Imlah at once.”
9 Dressed in their royal robes, the king of Israel and
Jehoshaphat king of Judah were sitting on their thrones
at the threshing floor by the entrance of the gate of
Samaria, with all the prophets prophesying before them.
10 Now Zedekiah son of Kenaanah had made iron
horns, and he declared, “This is what the LORD says:
‘With these you will gore the Arameans until they are
destroyed.’”
11 All the other prophets were prophesying the same
thing. “Attack Ramoth Gilead and be victorious,” they
said, “for the LORD will give it into the king’s hand.”
12 The messenger who had gone to summon Micaiah
said to him, “Look, the other prophets without exception
are predicting success for the king. Let your word agree
with theirs, and speak favorably.”
13 But Micaiah said, “As surely as the LORD lives, I can
tell him only what my God says.”
14 When he arrived, the king asked him, “Micaiah, shall
we go to war against Ramoth Gilead, or shall I not?”
“Attack and be victorious,” he answered, “for they will
be given into your hand.”
15 The king said to him, “How many times must I make
you swear to tell me nothing but the truth in the name of
the LORD?”
16 Then Micaiah answered, “I saw all Israel scattered
on the hills like sheep without a shepherd, and the LORD
said, ‘These people have no master. Let each one go
home in peace.’”
17 The king of Israel said to Jehoshaphat, “Didn’t I tell
you that he never prophesies anything good about me,
but only bad?”
18 Micaiah continued, “Therefore hear the word of the
LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne with all the
multitudes of heaven standing on his right and on his
left. 19 And the LORD said, ‘Who will entice Ahab king of
Israel into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his
death there?’
“One suggested this, and another that. 20 Finally, a
spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, ‘I
will entice him.’
“‘By what means?’ the LORD asked.
21 “‘I will go and be a deceiving spirit in the mouths of
all his prophets,’ he said.
“‘You will succeed in enticing him,’ said the LORD. ‘Go
and do it.’
22 “So now the LORD has put a deceiving spirit in the
mouths of these prophets of yours. The LORD has
decreed disaster for you.”
23 Then Zedekiah son of Kenaanah went up and
slapped Micaiah in the face. “Which way did the spirit
from [a] the LORD go when he went from me to speak to
you?” he asked.
24 Micaiah replied, “You will find out on the day you go
to hide in an inner room.”
25 The king of Israel then ordered, “Take Micaiah and
send him back to Amon the ruler of the city and to Joash
the king’s son, 26 and say, ‘This is what the king says:
Put this fellow in prison and give him nothing but bread
and water until I return safely.’”
27 Micaiah declared, “If you ever return safely, the
LORD has not spoken through me.” Then he added,
“Mark my words, all you people!”
[/quote]
On point.
See how blind people can be. The men of God that only and always and only preach tithes, first fruits and seeds to them, they call real.
But T.B Joshua who preaches and PRACTICES help and assistance to the destitutes and less privileged, THEY CALL FAKE.
The other pastors who build their universities with their church donations but in the end, they themselves could not afford to send their children to these universities, THEY CALL REAL,
But T.B Joshua who spends fortunes sponsoring Nigerians and foreigners alike on scholarships, THEY CALL FAKE.
Other pastors who buy private jets and fly around the world with their offerings, they call REAL, but T.B Joshua who drives in molue bus, they term FAKE.
OPEN YOUR EYES.

3 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2012
[color=#990000]"The prophet said when he prophesies death of influential people, it was only meant to make them put their life in order."
color]

Did all these so called critics on nairaland see this line all I bet they are not Christians undecided what wrong would you say T.B Joshua has done exactly?
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by opee1231(f): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2012
instead of this man to pray for the good of Nigeria by seeking for prophecies that will turn things around...he is there carring death prophecies around... only God knows who is really serving Him
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Canisma(m): 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2012
opee1231: instead of this man to pray for the good of Nigeria by seeking for prophecies that will turn things around...he is there carring death prophecies around... only God knows who is really serving Him
He has now said that God's wrath shall befall on all the corrupt politicians starting from June 1st this year. Are you not satisfied with that.
That means that a God himself would be doing a J.K Rawlings in Nigeria. Can you beat that.
Wait for june to come. You ll get to love this prophet soon. I bet you.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by benkings(m): 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2012
Ilekokonit: Anyone/thing can predict anything based on the probabilities gamble of a sick/old person living or dying depending on the severity of the illness or the age of the person.

hahaha if u claim to b beta dan him why nt go nd deliver him frm his (deceptive ways)as u wld say......nd according to my bible i cnt remember wu gav u d ryt to judge.........if u no lyk m go mop ocean

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by benkings(m): 8:42pm On Apr 22, 2012
opee1231: instead of this man to pray for the good of Nigeria by seeking for prophecies that will turn things around...he is there carring death prophecies around... only God knows who is really serving Him
only God knws if u serving Him rightly.......cuz u ve made ur self a judge over him....
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2012
ULSHERLAN: Dis man z becoming something else this days though ℓ̊ don't doubt nor dispute dis but am still watching him on A̶̲̥̅̊ v.close range

I see T.B. Joshua going to hell fire. He should consult me on how to quash the matter.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by 3kay945(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2012
Well, he has been praying while some people are busy milking the country dry.
Should he continue praying?!

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2012
Juju ministry. May God save us all from this doomsday prophesy.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by optimistD(m): 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2012
did he say it's waste of time telling the world abt good things? sad
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by member479760: 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2012
the man get his personal Babalawo consulting IFA time to time.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by nijanigga: 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2012
Why can't this fake prophet, prophecy when Nigeria will break up or when thieving Nigerian politician will die?
What the hell does the argentinian president got to do with 70% of Nigerians living below $2/day.Ofcourse the rest for sure have no bearing with the argentinian leader. Poverty,makes Nigerians love prophecy.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by avicky(f): 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2012
Why is he not specific with the gender? Saying He or She.
Why is he playing kalo kalo?
Come out straight & tell us an Argetinian female leader or male leader, and stop guessing.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by PA1982(f): 11:58pm On Apr 22, 2012
goldenval:

See, how the demon in you is hating the man of God and tomorrow you will be calling yourself a christian. Are you the one to judge?... Leave it to God!....but am very sorry for your soul because you really need a serious deliverance.

And here we go again.
Logic=Demon
Back to the Dark Ages!
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by simon2x1: 12:43am On Apr 23, 2012
benkings: exactly on point dy shuld go nd deliver him.....since dy ar d beta servants of God........@ every oda empty drumz disturbin d peace here,pls u dnt even know d effort (MOG) did behind screen......he has rili done great tins 4 dis country dat u dnt knw of......nd u dnt nid 2 knw becus God is d only 1 who rewards perfectly........stop carrying oda pples opinion all bout....d moment u start sayin(dy said) den u are confesin ur weaknes as a xtain nd it simply means u dnt have direct source with God,but u only listen 2 wat odas sy 2 judge........
Well spoken they like the word "they say " or "I hear" they won't find out from the right source at least, him t.b joshua said on his live sunday broadcast "God shows me all both good or bad things to happen not that I tell u the good but to pray against or prevent the bad one from happen so that why I say the bad one out so as to pray against it from happening so people should join me in prayer also.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Seamate(m): 12:47am On Apr 23, 2012
Stop insulting the man of God
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by simon2x1: 12:49am On Apr 23, 2012
avicky: Why is he not specific with the gender? Saying He or She.
Why is he playing kalo kalo?
Come out straight & tell us an Argetinian female leader or male leader, and stop guessing.
Are u God that sent him if he says gender now u would say "eeh why didnn,t he say the name". When he speaks the wise listen and obey. And he doesn't guess check his prophesy and see if its past record we're false this is not science work here or daltons theory or heisburg principle
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by deleo16(m): 1:03am On Apr 23, 2012
[quote author=Ilekokonit]Anyone/thing can predict anything based on the probabilities gamble of a sick/old person living or dying depending on the severity of the illness or the age of the person.

Like someone said e
i don think this dude is a christian maybe an hindu person, just listen to ur self read ur post again if ure a true christian
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by popingo(f): 1:36am On Apr 23, 2012
@ jookco, u are a camel for writing this, go and clean your ear drum in other for you to hear clearly. He never said the leader was going to die nor did he mention the country. Go and start working for CNN, if you are intrested in false alert, cos i was there from the begining of the service to end. Always learn to get facts right, good day.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by bizz(m): 4:15am On Apr 23, 2012
PA1982:

Interesting that you follow my posts.
And why Prophet rather than prophet?
This fellow has far too low a strike rate to be considered anything out of the ordinary, after all.

'Every word'?
No.
I applauded when the fellow publicly stated the criminally negligent health 'advice' given in his churches should in no way be considered a substitute for proper medical attention.

'A personal mission'?
No. What attracted my attention were the clumsily faked and viciously misleading 'healing' videos.
I had no idea people took the fellow's 'prophecies' serioiusly, that there was television coverage of his ministry a là USA til I read about it here at Nairaland.

have u been there.how did u come about there fake videos.let us have some if u really have any.i think people like you should shut up n listen/research first before talking.what is your problem.speak like a learned person.by the way who r u to judge.tell me if you r not a sinner.i have followed this man me God for a while now,initially i was mislead by people like you that talk without thinking.when i went there i knew what love really meant.pls just respect ur self and talk wisely.thanks

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by bizz(m): 4:24am On Apr 23, 2012
benkings: hahaha if u claim to b beta dan him why nt go nd deliver him frm his (deceptive ways)as u wld say......nd according to my bible i cnt remember wu gav u d ryt to judge.........if u no lyk m go mop ocean
we should not tempt God to leave us to our faith.some people here just speak out of ignorance.all i ask is remove biase from your mind and make your necessary investigations.u will be marvelled by your discovery.believe you can make a difference.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Nobody: 4:32am On Apr 23, 2012
Decryptor: He dishes out "prophecies" not "profeces" ok. You should have schooled in the east.

Real pastors dish out prophecies, TB J dishes out profeces.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy Feast Of Assupmtion To All Catholics / Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics / Pastor Enenche Celebrates 53rd Birthday With Orphans, Others; Distributes Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.