Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Need Help For Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help For Student Visa (824 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Good News For Student To Study In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help For Student Visa by ajile2: 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2007
hi,please i just got addmission to study in UK.the school resumes on the 7 of jan.pls i need advise on how to prepare to apply for my student visa. how long it takes?hope am not too late.i dont want to be denied.(am not saying thoes denied wants to) just that i think with your advises and experiences i ll ve better chances.thanks!

(1) (Reply)

New Ukrainian Invitation Letter For Studies / Would You Like To Be Part Of History About To Be Made / Need Help To Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.