Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (197436 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Hebrewwoman1: 7:47am On Apr 24, 2012
Y'all i didnt do well today at all. Its still monday for me.
I started off very well this morning, i had whole grain cereal which contained lots of fiber with milk and midday i very small spaghetti and sauce with lots of broccoli and carrots and then temptation set in.

What had happened was, my friend had been telling me about how good Corndog taste but i've never had it before so mehn i had to try it oo and boi was it good or wat? That corndog alone had 230 calories but the girl just wouldnt let me rest.
Thas not all oo, i then went to the movies to see Think Like a Man (very funny movie, go see it if u hvnt) and i had popcorn ad Icee. But cos of that i didnt have dinner, i decided i'l go to bed hungry.

I feel so bad, pls feel free to blast me, am so ashamed of myself. I can't believe i did this poorly on my first day of this diet plan. I always knew i have a problem with food, i didnt realize it was this bad....
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Hebrewwoman1: 7:52am On Apr 24, 2012
To even make matters worse, i didnt exercise. I'l start the exercise on Wednesday.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 24, 2012
ebony,hehehehehehehe wetin man go do?
I didn't eat anything though,just drank water and slept back...

ROCKSQUEEN,HEBREW WOMAN AND EBONY,

25 LASHES!!! angry angry angry

THE CANE GROUP

Hebrewwoman our coach,if you fall wetin we go do eee??I am choosing special cane for you,d type wey dey smell fish fish.
RocksQueen[[/b]b] group leader,na behind your ear the cane suppose dey land
Ebony you dey laff my moimoi,heheheheheheh do extra frog jump
nefertiti-5 lashes
seanbell-no exercise-10 lashes
All in all,not too bad as we had some control during the day and just fell by the wayside small..

Where is Udoka,i'm sure she smuggled one ball of swallowww, grin grin grin
Mrskem,I am waiting for your own report
MSTIA,How far?Did your flag stay up or fall down??

CONGRATS TO

chioma134- no more fried plantain though cheesy
argent
Udoka
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by nefertitiram: 8:41am On Apr 24, 2012
I returned from work at 10pm,with massive hunger. That suya aboki greeted meee well so I bought kidney and liver suya for dinner.
I confess I cheated yesterday, my boss did her birthday and the cake was soooo tempting! I promise this will be the last time this week!

The withdrawal phase is over! Yay! The weakness and dizziness has stopped!

Today I will treat myself to a big bowl of Chicken salad from Cactus as a reward!

Another day has begun! All the ladies just starting the dieting, pleasse go easy on yourself! The 1st week is the most crucial, and when you feel your blood sugar is goin on a downward spiral eat a fruit. Don't starve your body, or else, it will enter starvation mode! And you start adding weight instead of losing weight.
Eat 5 times a day, iin little portions, and drink lots of water. If you are on the protein diet, you are at the risk of low sodium and potssium levels. This is not good, so, you can supplement by drinking soda water. Yes! Carbonated soda water has potassium and sodium added!

So how are we faring today?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 24, 2012
Wattt?you also cheated?hehehehehehehe-You are the baba for the protein diet,i'm ya follower so no cheating is allowed for you cheesy cheesy
You enter the flogging list nefertiti
I had already congratulated u before sef.. grin

Thanks for the portions lesson.I will eat a fruit when i'm hungry.Soda Waterrr lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by udoka2: 9:19am On Apr 24, 2012
Seanbell l can see u are doing the DIETING POLICE very well, you are hereby officially appointed the DIETING POLICE OF THIS FORUM... Congratulations on your appointmenttongue

But why you go post that bread, immediately l saw it, it reminded me of hotdog. Hebrew woman, shey hotdog is not same thing as the corndog you talked about? pls revert make l no receive Seanbell floggrin

na me dey first eat...

Morning
Exercise: my usual (u understand) l read that sp.erm count is more concentrated in d morning, d thing dey take my time in the mornings.. would have loved to exercise till after O... but see me see Mr. Knackson..

N50 worth of moi moi (no bi me cook am, bought it on my way to work..l saw N100 oo l no buy, when on a good old days l will buy and finish N200 worth)
One apple.

Rockqueen
Is it bad if you lick your vegetable soup, l dont think its cheating ooo... me l plan cooking vegetable okro soup and eat with wheat or plantain flour - (i need my swallow abeg.. but that would be tomorow, will be getting home late today, because of bible study)
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by mrskem09(f): 10:44am On Apr 24, 2012
Una Good morning, How body.?

Update:
Last nite got home late could not make dinner so i settle for Malta. while hubby and brother took bread and stew. avoid temptation ( Like bread to a fault) grin took my drug few min and went to bed.

This Morning:

Snack on 1 pair of mango.

Breakfast: Beans & yam(3 smail slice) hope am on course? with a cup of lipton with milk, i always have IBS when i eat beans. so i make use i use milk or gelusin after meal...

Did not exercise last nite, i usually have one day off so today its a must. God help me.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 10:50am On Apr 24, 2012
Hebrew woman:

Y'all i didnt do well today at all. Its still monday for me.
I started off very well this morning, i had whole grain cereal which contained lots of fiber with milk and midday i very small spaghetti and sauce with lots of broccoli and carrots and then temptation set in.

What had happened was, my friend had been telling me about how good Corndog taste but i've never had it before so mehn i had to try it oo and boi was it good or wat? That corndog alone had 230 calories but the girl just wouldnt let me rest.
Thas not all oo, i then went to the movies to see Think Like a Man (very funny movie, go see it if u hvnt) and i had popcorn ad Icee. But cos of that i didnt have dinner, i decided i'l go to bed hungry.

I feel so bad, pls feel free to blast me, am so ashamed of myself. I can't believe i did this poorly on my first day of this diet plan. I always knew i have a problem with food, i didnt realize it was this bad....

@hebrewwoman..awwwwww! Don't beat urself up..u are doin such a good job of gingering us up that we forgot u need support too! ((Hug)). Let's start afresh today.

@seanbell..which kin punishment be this na? Why are u frustrating madu with the picture of a perfectly baked crusty,crunchy and sexy bread....#salivating..

@udoka. Yes plantain flour is better to me o! Cos it doesn't have that smell of suffering (the way the smell of wheat swallow makes me feel smiley )

@Ebony13..I fared poorly myself, let's try and do better today.

@chioma. You tried o! So u didn't eat at the party?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 11:04am On Apr 24, 2012
Status
Exercise: Wee hours Cardio on the 'babydance machine' courtesy of DH plus 5mins cardio on the cross stepper at 6am,courtesy of DH too (I asked for support,but I wan cry when dh wake me up again at that 6am)

Breakfast: Small glass of Aloe vera....one small Mango, plenty hunger for belle

Lunch: Still looking for the best 'filling meal'

@seanbell..shey na because u spend the whole of yesterday dey make moimoi naim make u no chop! Oya make I see wetin u go do today..

@udoka...that vegetable soup was sent on its way down my gullet with a palmfull of eba (holding my ears and dodging seanbell's cane)

@kem...nice one. Keep it up!

@nefertitiram. Infact u need to quarrel with the suya man if not u go begin use suya and ijebu garri dey console urself
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 24, 2012
@All...i culdnt stop laughing wile reading d last part of dis thread. U girls r so funny and really having fun. Rocksqueen...thumbs up for opening dis thread,its really cool. Checked my BMI today online and it says am 20.2 and of normal weight. But y do i feel so skinny I jst want to add one or two flesh @ d vital areas...u knw what i mean...lol!. Anyway pls make una recommend fattening food for me abeg.....i need am bad. Keep up d good work girls,we r all winners. One love.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by mrskem09(f): 11:20am On Apr 24, 2012
blushing now.... Sweet-ladies we they try.

chocolate on my mind(Snickers) Please can i take 1 bar?. its in my bag oh.
Advises is needed.

@ Udoka u got me thinking vegetable tonite. with fufu!!! undecided or what ??

@ Seanbell i feel you, the craving is on. mine is chocolate

@shiloh they are exercise you can do to enhance, my dear you are perfect the way you are.. Abi u want mock us grin

@ Every other ladies in this tread be encouraged. for me i give up easily, but learnt no matter how you fall learn to get back up. so join the train .
For me my exercise routine is Yoga and Naking.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 24, 2012
Hello ladies,
So far I've managed to resist temptation.yesterday I had a little portion of steamy jollof at d office, wit one boiled egg and turkey. 4 lunch I had one small wrap of amala with lots of vegetable and anoda turkey.dinner I had sme water melon.
This morning I munched a large portion of water melon.I plan 2 have one wrap of moi moi and salad 4 lunch, den mangoes 4 dinner.
2 lazy 2 do exercises.I try small abi?lol
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 24, 2012
@Mrskem09....who i be to mock una Nooo!!. Itsjst dat i wat to add weight ni o my sister,i wan reach @ least 60kg. Mke e no b like say since wey person marry e just dey one spot
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by udoka2: 11:51am On Apr 24, 2012
Mrskem
who put the chocolate in your bag loolllll where is my Dieting Police..come and give ur judgement

And you Rockqueen did l hear Eba?...hope its not two handfulgrin

i was reading this, check it out

http://www.webmd.com/diet/ss/slideshow-high-protein-diet

About to go out for lunch... already snacked on watermelon
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2012
@ shiloh. Good to have u here! When hunger dey bulala person, if we no laf, na to cry be dat! I read online that you should take healthy carbs (not fast food cos of ttc but vegetables and fruits), take plenty of ice cream if its okay for u to take dairy,eat frequently and let ur body relax.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2012
***Runs in with cane in hand***
Did i hear someone mention chocolateee?? shocked shocked shocked,did you put it there or it fall in there by mistaaaakee
*Flogging the chocolate from mrs kems bag**this is the work of an enemy angry angry
MrsKem....that chocolate = 50 lashes,replace it with a small snack instead maybe a granola bar.
You have already started very very well,no join the caning gang grin

Rocksqueen,
Remove that hand from your ear,you even ate eba with it**flogging left and right* angry angry

Udoka,
Because you dey ontop of ya game,u dey make mouth,i'm sure your day of caning is near.if you want,eat the hotdog and report hear,d lash go land for ya mouth.I will import special cane with spikes for you. grin grin

Believer,[/b]you are doing well,I am waiting for [b]Hebrew to come and give her verdict on your food so i'll know if you need caning grin

Shiloh,check nne lucky's post,hehehehehehe

Girls keep it up!!! Remember we are weighing in end of the week..
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2012
DAY 2

Breakfast-Fasting till 12pm

Lunch- 1 cup of black seedless grapes, 1 moi-moi and water

Snack-Handful of mixed fruits,nuts and seeds

Dinner- 3 table spoons spoons of beans,3 tablespoons of wheat spaghetti with veggies and half a glass of fruit juice

Exercise-10 mins Tiffany rothe mountain climber workout
10 mins Tiffany rothe bootyshaking workout
100 biceps curls,3 sets of 10 side lunges,3 sets of 10 bendover rows(menn i don forget the name abeg),3 sets of 15 frontal raise
Using 2kg dumbbells
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by mooretes: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2012
Hi, just my one cent
if you want to follow a diet and you are in nigeria, you can try this
however there is no such thing as wholemeal oat, oat is oat. It releases energy slowly as such it can be filling
replace sugar with natural sugar ... so if ure taking oat in the morning add banana and if you can find cinnamon, grounded one, sprinkly on the oat. Cinnamon also helps for insulin resistance.. diabetes

cinnamon for weight loss (notes inches are lost, so not just weight but inches, maybe around your thigh, arm, bust or bum)
Cinnamon and Honey formula for weight loss:
This should be prepared at night before going to bed.

1. Use 1 part cinnamon to 2 parts raw honey. 1/2 tsp cinnamon to 1 tsp honey is recommended but can use more or less as long as in the ratio of 1 to 2. --- so 1 tsp cinnamon to 2 tsp raw honey is ok too as an example.

2. Boil 1 cup...that is 8 oz of water.

3. Pour water over cinnamon and cover and let it steep for 1/2 hour..(30 minutes)

4. Add honey now that it has cooled. Never add honey when it is hot as the heat will destroy the enzymes and other nutrients in the raw honey.

5. Drink 1/2 of this directly before going to bed. The other 1/2 should be covered and refrigerated.

6. In the morning drink the other half that you refirgerated...but do not re-heat it...drink it cold or at room temp only.

Do not add anything else to this recipe. No lemon, no lime, no vinegar. It is not necessary to drink it more time in a day...it is only effective on an empty stomach and primarily at night.

Portion Sizes
Reduce your portion, by portion sizes, a size of crackers should be a normal serving portion size and you are allowed to eat for about 4 to 5 timees. So you have breakfast, midmorning snack, lunch, midafternoon snack and dinner.

get raisins from local supermarket or shop and use as snack
eat loads of fruit and if you can drink smoothies: so if you can spend money to stay healthy you can try making this sort

Ginger
did you know that ginger is very good for weight loss? pls read http://www.healthdiaries.com/eatthis/ginger-for-weight-loss.html
eat loads of food rich in fibre as it is filling and helps

example of weight loss smoothies

you can also blend some vegetables for vegetable smoothies {fat burning smoothies}
avocado and tomato smoothies

1 avocado
1 chopped tomato
black pepper
2tbsp of plain yoghurt
blend all and serve with mint leaf

1 tomato, 1 carrot and pinch of black pepper to taste blend all
(u can add ice to it if you want)

there are other smoothies u can make with banana, strawberries etc

il give you one that i really like

kiwi, handful of strawberries, half a melon, orange, 6tbsp plus 1tsp plain yoghurt and 1cm slice of ginger
blend and drink... you can have this for breakfast and it is really gorgeous and filling

if you want i can give a list of food every week for 8weeks, you can pm or email me on vieyepees@gmail.com

ps: do not skip breakfast

sorry tried to upload a typical nigerian weight loss diet but unable to however, if u want it u can email me

meanwhile ensure to take folic acid and zinc table during the pre-conception stage at least 2months up to the time u want to get pregnant, get ur husband involved too it really does help

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by mandate14: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2012
Hi all,
i think i need to join this forum.
My stat:
Height 5ft 5in
weight as at this morning: 68kg
I will love to lose like 10kg -12kg
i added like 5kg in about 4 months ago when i was using perlodel.

My weight lose plan is to eat stop eating after 6pm and to eat more fruits
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2012
LWKMD!!!
I just dey laf for office since morning..my colleagues dey cast surreptitious glances at me since in case my brain wires don finally dey touch!

Eyes open wide!! OMO SEE HOT BREADES!!! I forsee a postponement of today's diet!I dey my own jeje my inlaw just chat me say make I buy her 'THAT MY HOT SWEET' bread during my lunch!Naim I come run enter temptation so!

Mgbo! I shall chop dis bread even if I go put finger for throat bring am out immediately after!
I will do 30mins non-stop on the cross stepper and 10mins jumping in a spot (as I dey type, my hunger for the bread dey wane) sad
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2012
mooretes
This ya post is powerful,here's a biiig hug from mee!!!! I luuurrrv ya post!! I am off to make the cinnamon drink!! Can i take it early in the morning?I am on medication at night and i have to have it with food..What of those fasting??Please come back and write more.
Expect an email or better still,write it here for us naa,pleeeaaasseee!!

Welcome mandate.. kiss kiss

RocksQueen,
Fear the cane!! angry angry

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by MSTIA: 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2012
LWKMD, I love you all,and I thank God for this forum we are in this journey with a difference.
my update for yesterday
breakfast: Pawpaw
skipped lunch
Dinner: 50% of usual portion of a rice stew and chicken.
No exercise ooooooo, hope to do that today.

Today's update
breakfast 20% of yesterday's portion of rice and stew with fish...... Not too comfortable with breakfast though had to take it becos of the drug i took this morning.
Lunch: apple + 1 pack of TFC's chicken topper, already sent for it now.
Dinner: Still thinking, though planning to have vegetable soup + wheat
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2012
Seanbell...abeg no kill me with laff ooo. Choi!!. The koboko image make me fall for chair....infact ...i love u all. U r all doing great and i know u guys will shed dat fat!!. Will tell DH to start buying me ice-cream evry week. I can see his face already....lol
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by udoka2: 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2012
Seanbell
wanted to call ur attention to the Cinnamon to reduce ur big bum bum instead of shaking it, make de thing no go fall off.

hope this cane no go land on my head this hot after

afternoon update
Snack on water melon before lunch
pottage yam with fish (50% of usual portion..d thing be say office dey provide lunch, so i usually share it into 2 and give half out)
disert: Pinapple (Heard that its not good after O..)

Rockqueen
White bread

Moorete
Thanks expect my mail soonest
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by twinkles286: 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2012
hi all , this thread has been an interesting read. i have really been struggling with weight loss, was at the hospital of recent and my bp was very high , infact 140/90 and it was quite shocking. also read the thread about pre eclampsia and it was a shocking jolt from reality .

height 6ft
weight 120kg
bmi_morbidly obese

i am hoping to get married soon and start having kids immediately. i hope to start fully next week by getting wheat from the local market and prepare like oat and use milk and eat wheat with soup as dinner. i hope this is ok.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by udoka2: 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2012
Seanbell

you are such a funny woman..l went back to read your well and highly recommend NNELUCKYS post..thats why you are ozugbo ozugbo i trust you, you dont want them to waste time abi...lollllllllll
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by mooretes: 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2012
@seanbell i would love to write more but it might take a lot of my time
and since ive got one nigerian meal plan scanned (sent to a friend once) ages ago, i just looked it up in my email
and tried to attach to the post, however it wont let me so i tot would be easier to email anyone who wants it
ive also got some meal plans and exercise routine for 6/8 and 12 weeks
weight loss typically deals with lifestyle choices so it depends on us and on how serious we are to staying on this new way of life

note that as we grow older our body finds it difficult to loss weight and by 'fasting' (unless for religion or for personal reason) our body might still be feeding on the stored fat so we might not lose weight anyways.

for the cinnamon drink, i believe you can take it in the morning too.
Meanwhile did you know cayenne pepper added to a little lemon and water also helps in weight loss? just a pinch o! as it increases the metabolism
but i would advice to be careful with anything new, actually just stick to the cinnamon one. Add it to your tea and besides the aroma is lovely.

tc and all the best

O! btw eating too much food does not necessarily make u fat, other factors contribute to it. If ure unfortunate like me and do not exercise at least 3x a week (ok, just so you know i was busy with my thesis then and eating or exercising wasnt just feasible) you might be writing letter to getting bigger without knowing. However, i do my fair share of 30mins to 1hr exercise for 4days a week, when i can at least 15mins when in a hurry

rapid weight loss can be gained back as soon as you stop a diet
so be careful when trying to look for a way out.
some drugs might also end up making you lose weight however, when you stop it you might gain more than what you've lost and might find it difficult to lose those pounds/kg

set a goal, a reasonable one and endeavour to lose about 2lbs/1kg per week should be ok, some weeks you lose a lot and some you lose nothing
so dont kill yourself over it

the ttc thing, enjoy yourself while trying to make a baby... dont time having sex to ovulation, sometimes we ovulate, sometimes we dont and sometimes stress also adds to ovulating or not

according to the NHS you need to shag at least 3x a week to increase your chances of conceiving
having sex 1ce in 2weeks or 1ce a month doesnt guarantee conceiving
dont bother yourself too much about other things just concentrate on the ones you can change ... weight, exercise and like i said use folic acid and zinc to prepare yourself for pregnancy. Research shows that using this pre-conception and 3mths into pregnancy helps to reduce neural tube defects plus when men use it, it boosts sperm count.. just some research ive been doing

dont forget
na God dey give children and at the right time and the appointed time, he would give us our own
complete with no problem ijn

@udoka2
no problem, hope it'l help

btw i forgot
when using raisins as snacks, it is recommended to take just a handful
it is also good to eats nuts such as cashew nut
it is very nice and also great in stir fry

meanwhile believe it or not turkey meat is better than chicken however both are white meat and ok to eat
ive not been a big fan of red meat for as long as i remember but im also not a big fan of chicken anyways but if some food calls for it
eat it
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Lexoria: 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2012
Thumbs upper Y'alla
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2012
=D =)) ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) ‎​‎​‎​​​​​​ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) @seanbell! I just received a stern look from my boss! Cos I burst into laughter and it was so loud! The sight of that cane has me in stitches! Wow! U are too much! I could hear the 'fear the cane' in my head and can't stop laffing!

Welcome Mandate,Twinkles and Mooretes. Thanks Mooretes for the write up! I feel so guilty for even thinking about food

@udoka..Lmao! U dey find trouble...mehn the picture of that koboko and the comment na priceless shock smiley

@all. I will do exercise 2nyt and eat last meal at 7pm...its a promise I mean to keep to myslf..now wey I don check am, e no worth am! I for ignore the bread (though only took a piece). I can do beta than dis..its just this first week that seems so hard!
I will try harder!

This is to all the silent readers who are ttc and wanna lose weight, but feel they can't be as determined as some here....its not easy but together we will get there. That's what this forum is for, we accept that we are weak and use the motivations of others as our sources of strength.

Thanks all as we do this!!
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by nefertitiram: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2012
1 massive bowl of salad for breakfast cum lunch, its almost 6 and I am not yet hungry, dats wierd! Let's try the salad thingy tomorrow!it is sooooo filling!

Sorry I cheated yesterday, I won't cheat again till Sunday! I got bored on the protein thing so I switched to vegetable salads, am still scared of fruits cos of d̶̲̥̅̊ sugars! Maybe I am paranoid
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Hebrewwoman1: 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2012
@Rocksqueen, thanks dear. This diet is very difficult oo, i never thot it would be easy but mehn its harder than i expected.

@Udoka2, hotdog is different from corndog but they have white bread and sausage in common so they are equally unhealthy for you. I think hotdog should have more calories tho cos the bread is bigger in size and its more tasty when you add ketchup and mustard.

Its a new day for me so i have my meals planned out. I think planning out my meals for the entire day might help me stay on track.

Breakfast- Oatmeal and 3 boiled eggs (i only eat the egg white cos the yolk has too much cholesterol)
Midmorning: a fruit (pear or banana)
Afternoon: very small rice and stew with lots of broccoli and carrots
Evening-granola bar (contains lots of fiber and is very healthy)
Nite: Salmon and stir fry.

Ladies, am starting one hour of cardio 2mrw(wednesday) at least 5 times a week. Does anyone care to join me. Cardio is any exercise that makes the heart beat fast(threadmill, eliptical, jogging, skipping, swimming, dancing). I knw one hour sounds like a lot but it goes by pretty quickly, jst listen to music while you do it. My goal is to burn at least 600calories each day.But being that 2mrw is ny first day at the gym in a while, am startin off slow. mayb burn abt 400 calories the rest of the week and the full force 4rm next week.
personally, am doing the eliptical.
Am starting 2mrw cos i have a Drs appt 2day, need to check with my Dr if its ok for me to start exercising since its been merely 2weeks since my miscarriage.
Once he gives me the go ahead, the game is on.

I did this one hour cardio 5 times a week for 3 months last year and i lost a whole lot of weight. Your body will get so used to it that anyday you dont work out you'll feeel like your missing smethng.

I'd like to hear you thots, who is game
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by udoka2: 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2012
Didn't go to church as planned. Dinner is over.

Licked soup -okro with ugu leaf
One mangoe
@all
How is d best way to eat fruit - befor or after meal? I hv heard 30mins b4 ur meal.

Hebrewwoman
This ur exercise plan is tempting oo but hmmmmm
So all my plan for hotdog is in vain.

Seanbell
Hope u aren't fasting this nitecheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply)

Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.