Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive - Health (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (197591 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
Zheemub:
@Fvine, av been reading about the ketogenic lifestyle. How achievable is it? No carbs at all?
How do I go about it?
Note: still breastfeeding.
Thanks for your Time.
Very easy. There's carb but minimal. see attached pic guides from the Ketochef Facebook group.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Zheemub(f): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
Thanks. It's appreciated.
Will kick start soon.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 7:12am On Oct 22, 2016
Zheemub:
Thanks. It's appreciated. Will kick start soon.
You're welcome. All the best.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 26, 2016
Hi Mamas. pls help.been craving wheat and ewedu soup. pls can I take it? shey wheat doesn't affect fertility.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Doublestemcell: 11:10am On Oct 26, 2016
Weight loss by Phytoscience 2slim cell 100% original Product

To promote long-term weight maintenance, the use of approved weight loss medication (over no pharmacological therapy) is suggested to ameliorate comorbidities and amplify adherence to behavior changes, which may improve physical functioning and allow for greater physical activity in individuals with a BMI of 30 kg/m 2 or higher or in individuals with a BME of 27 kg/m 2 and at least one associated comorbid medical condition .

For more visit

Double Stem Cell
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 10:59am On Oct 29, 2016
Teelah1:
Hi Mamas. pls help.been craving wheat and ewedu soup. pls can I take it? shey wheat doesn't affect fertility.
I'll suggest you go with Amala and not Wheat for the sake of fertility.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Towerofgrace: 10:55am On Nov 01, 2016
Ewooo!!!!, i don dey miss ooo, but it is never too late, i started a weight loss journey about it month ago, to look and feel sexy wink which has been so encouraging until this week, i cannot just seem to carry on with my morning exercise, food-cheats has never been my concern, cos i do cheat from time to time as a compensation for the hard work i put into it, but nothing too the extreme, so it's not about the food but the exercise which i am not just motivated to carry out.

my exercise routine:
15 -20mins aerobics (whole body)
5 - 10mins Jump rope
5 - 10mins stretches (Abs focus)

Let me copy Fvine's chart, my statistics are close to Momoftheyear16's own
started @
Height - 5ft sumtin
Weight - 78kg
size 12/14
Heaviest - 80kg

Currently @
Weight - 74/75kg
Size - standard 12
achieved by 30mins X 6days morning workout
extremely low carbs diet

Target
60/65kg
size - 8 or 10 grin

Never thought i would be able to do without rice in a week and i totally went close to 2 weeks before deciding to eat rice and beans yesterday, which brings me to my recent predicament of not being motivated anymore. I can feel the weight off my body especially in clothing but the scale is just stuck to minimum of 74kg, i want to see 72kg naa cry abi haven't i tried ni? So i have decided to switch exercise time to evening maybe i need to break free from my monotonous routine

Ozycy, Fvine, momoftheyear16, Fruitfulvine, Kingsmama, Zheemub, RocksQueen, Teelah1 come and epp your sister ooo, i need my groove back i beg

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Towerofgrace: 11:09am On Nov 01, 2016
my meal yesterday 31/10/2016
8am - 1 big red apple
10am - Half mug pap
11am- 3pm water! Water! Water!
3pm - One unripe boli with groundnut
8pm - Rice & beans with chicken & smoked fish, pepper sauce ( grin I know yesterday was the highest cheat day ever)

Today 1st November
9:10am - veggies stir fry & smoked chicken
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Zheemub(f): 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
Towerofgrace, be encouraged dear.
Love to diet but am still actively breastfeeding so my hesitation.
Maybe by January God willing will start keto diet.
For now am trying portion control though sometimes i go overboard with eating.
My heaviest was between 114-120kg (pregnancy included)
Presently 98kg (size 16)
Targeting 65-70kg (size 12-14)

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by ozycy: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
Towerofgrace:
Ewooo!!!!, i don dey miss ooo, but it is never too late,
Good job, atleast you ve seen some changes especially in your cloth size. Do you keep body measurements? That also helps to tell you when you are loosing weight so keep pushing.
As for me, I haven't really checked my weight cos my scale is bad. I just hope when I check, I would be weighing 60kg #winks#
I think am ok with my size now cos my jean is loose, same with my size 8 dress, I cannot come and disappear abeg lol. Am not regular with my exercise again but I still walk from time to time. Right now am working on achieving flat tummy, I mean very flat tummy ooo not semi flat grin and my arm.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by joshob: 6:32am On Nov 02, 2016
losing weight isn't something to be alarming or struggling to. most folks pay big amount of Nairas to lose weight, yet the result to no avail. u either take herbs or u dont have money to buy natural herbs, then, u reduce the way u eat by half. else if, u can check here, http://worldbesthealth.over-blog.com/2016/10/best-solution-drugs-to-your-health-problems.html?_lbGate=996426
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by momoftheyear16: 8:49am On Nov 02, 2016
Aww... at least u dropped 4kg.

Since I started my very minimal carb diet, I lost only 2kg after more than 1month.

Well...I'm also not an exercise fan but thinking of getting a threadmill to motivate me.

I hope to deliver progress report before this month end.

Towerofgrace:
Ewooo!!!!, i don dey miss ooo, but it is never too late, i started a weight loss journey about it month ago, to look and feel sexy wink which has been so encouraging until this week, i cannot just seem to carry on with my morning exercise, food-cheats has never been my concern, cos i do cheat from time to time as a compensation for the hard work i put into it, but nothing too the extreme, so it's not about the food but the exercise which i am not just motivated to carry out.

my exercise routine:
15 -20mins aerobics (whole body)
5 - 10mins Jump rope
5 - 10mins stretches (Abs focus)

Let me copy Fvine's chart, my statistics are close to Momoftheyear16's own
started @
Height - 5ft sumtin
Weight - 78kg
size 12/14
Heaviest - 80kg

Currently @
Weight - 74/75kg
Size - standard 12
achieved by 30mins X 6days morning workout
extremely low carbs diet

Target
60/65kg
size - 8 or 10 grin

Never thought i would be able to do without rice in a week and i totally went close to 2 weeks before deciding to eat rice and beans yesterday, which brings me to my recent predicament of not being motivated anymore. I can feel the weight off my body especially in clothing but the scale is just stuck to minimum of 74kg, i want to see 72kg naa cry abi haven't i tried ni? So i have decided to switch exercise time to evening maybe i need to break free from my monotonous routine

Ozycy, Fvine, momoftheyear16, Fruitfulvine, Kingsmama, Zheemub, RocksQueen, Teelah1 come and epp your sister ooo, i need my groove back i beg

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Towerofgrace: 9:03am On Nov 02, 2016
Zheemub:
Towerofgrace, be encouraged dear.
Love to diet but am still actively breastfeeding so my hesitation.
Maybe by January God willing will start keto diet.
For now am trying portion control though sometimes i go overboard with eating.
My heaviest was between 114-120kg (pregnancy included)
Presently 98kg (size 16)
Targeting 65-70kg (size 12-14)

Thanks my sis, i am now encouraged.

January is just few weeks away, waiting for you sis, sloppy kisses to your honeybun and do take care of yourself
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Towerofgrace: 9:20am On Nov 02, 2016
ozycy:
Right now am working on achieving flat tummy, I mean very flat tummy ooo not semi flat grin and my arm.

Lol grin grin, @ seeing 60kg, well anything is possible, biko don't disappear oo, size 8 haff do, don't come and shrink to Baby Sophie's size. Forget scale jare i prefer to use clothing and measuring tape to judge, cos that scale can sometimes be deceptive and discouraging, i just use it for fun not as a judge of how much weight i have lost.

i don't measure o, i was taking pics of my abs without my face to compare physical progress cos i know the weights are going off, na so dh delete everything *rolls eyes* so now i don't have before and after pics, but it is all good.

I do planks (side & forward), windshield wipers and few crunches for the abs, hopefully it will become flat bajebaje tongue

Thanks for the encouragement sis

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Towerofgrace: 9:32am On Nov 02, 2016
@ Momoftheyear16, i beg forget scale oo, that thing can be deceptive, measuring tapes and clothing are more encouraging, can you believe i checked my weight one evening on getting home it was 75.9k9, after taking off my clothes and jewelries leaving only undies, i was 74.8kg, so no let scale deceive you i beg, good that you want to include treadmill exercise, i am sure you would have remarkable difference once you include exercises, cos it helps to speed up metabolism and burn excess calories.

I use this Leslie Sansone - 3mile Walk at Home- that i downloaded from youtube, it is fun, easy and intense i like it cos u don't need any equipment, but you sure would know and feel you have exercised.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Towerofgrace: 9:43am On Nov 02, 2016
Meal update
yesterday 1st November

Breakfast - vegetable stir fry with smoked chicken
Lunch - 1 roasted semi ripe boli with few cashew nuts
Dinner - 8 small pieces of pineapple & watermelon ( was not hungry)

i tried that evening exercise, but mehn kowerk, i felt really heavy and tired, i sha managed to do like 30mins lazy aerobics so definitely back to my morning exercise.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by 2sign: 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
Please does anyone know where I can Psyllium husk from in Nigeria.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Liftedhands(f): 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
undecided cry still struggling with my weight o! Just started a routine this past week and I'm seriously hoping to achieve something this time around.

#imustbeportablebyfirebyforce angry

Fvine I hail o.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
I yaff arrive ohh Niko enough is enough. I dey fear to climb scale sef.keto it is for me
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Towerofgrace: 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2017
lol @ Iyabetajos, biko climb the scale make the thing motivate you. That Keto works if u can stick to it, but me i no follow am ooo, i did portion control and reduced almost eliminated carbs sef.

@ liftedhands how is freshest prince Ekene, don't worry you will achieve.

You guys have started gingering me to start weight loss again, as december chopping don make me forget exercise plus diet grin

All the best dearie

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by sugah: 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2017
Liftedhands:
undecided cry still struggling with my weight o! Just started a routine this past week and I'm seriously hoping to achieve something this time around.

Fvine I hail o.
Mama Ekene is the routine you started ketogenic?

Ozycy are you here for just Weightloss abi TTC join too?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2017
Liftedhands:

Fvine I hail o.
Nne well done for starting out. success begins with taking the 1st step. How are you faring. Hope good. Jisike.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favouredestiny: 8:59am On Jan 30, 2017
Fvine:

Nne well done for starting out. success begins with taking the 1st step. How are you faring. Hope good. Jisike.

Fvine, how are you? Take care of yourself. God bless you.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
favouredestiny:

Fvine, how are you? Take care of yourself. God bless you.
Am good Sis. Thanks for asking. Happy New Month.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by ozycy: 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
sugah:

Ozycy are you here for just Weightloss abi TTC join too?
Just weight loss. Long time. I ve been battling to sign in. Finally
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by layrico5: 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
loose weight with PHENTERMINE 37.5mg with prescription. call 08135273535.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Liftedhands(f): 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
sugah:

Ozyc.y are you here for just Weightloss abi TTC join too?
It's portion control and restricted carbs
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Liftedhands(f): 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
Fvine:

I'm good to God be the glory! Dalu.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Skiblack1(m): 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
ozycy:
Today
10:40am popcorn (long throat)
Afternoon: cucumber and groundnut
Afternoon: munched tigernut and dates
Evening long walk
7pm: rice & beans plus fried plantain,fish + avocado pear

Fvine I use tape to measure too. I don't even need anyone to tell me am loosing weight seriously cos it's so obvious. Pple that saw me 2months plus ago saw me again last week and were screaming that I ve lost so much weight. My tummy is not spared either.
That lemon and ginger water na dye, the taste of that raw ginger is something else, the recipe I watched on utube, they added honey to the mixture.

We produce Tigernut milk reducing the stress of chewing and giving yourself cough. Call 07062904714 to place order for it in Lagos.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Omojudy: 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
Iyabetajos:
I yaff arrive ohh Niko enough is enough. I dey fear to climb scale sef.keto it is for me
Fear catch me to see I was 78 recently. Selected my diet. Began today.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by sugah: 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
Liftedhands:
It's portion control and restricted carbs
Cool. I started on the ketogenic nursing mum's plan and I'm quite happy with my weightloss so far. IV lost 6kg in less than 3 weeks

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (Reply)

Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55