Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate - Dating And Meet-up Zone (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate (64839 Views)

Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) / Bbm Pin Exchange / Blackberry Pin Exchange, Singles & Fun Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by funshyboi(m): 6:13am On Jan 27, 2016
Y.
Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by DaveHert(m): 8:29am On Jan 27, 2016
thanks14553:
Many people will say that i am wrong but i believe that if you love some one you can do any to get that person you love,You can call me Nancy Holland that is my name,i was in love with a man name Jeffrey Frederickson,he was a good man to me'he make me to be happy,we dated for 6years,Jeffrey Frederickson love me so much that he was ready to do any thing for me,i believe that he was the man that was going to marry me,when they transfer Jeffrey Frederickson form is place of work to another state in Zealand to work there,we talk on phone all the time, Why so times i do go and see him but can you believe that my lover got married to another lady without me knowing and i was waiting for him to came and marry me,the most painful part is that the lady is more old than him and he told me in my face that he was playing with me,if you were me what will you do?i all most kill my self with poison it was my mother that stop me,for more than 4months i was not my self but the problem i was have is that i still love him any time i look at is picture i cry and cry,but the goodnews is that my lover is back to me,you will ask how,one day i was going to my friend house to see her when i saw her ex lover in her house proposing to her i was like how could this happen they have not been together for morethen 4years i know my friend love him,after every thing i call my friend how did you do this,at first she did not went to tell me i plead to her and told her what Jeffrey Frederickson did to me,before she now told me about this spell caster that help her to get her lover back,i quickly told her to give me the contact of the spell caster name Dr Ogogodu,so i call him i explain things to him after doing what he ask me to do can you believe that my lover divorce the lady and call me and ask me to forgive him for what he had done to me'i forgive him,my lover buy me a new car and also proposing to me my wedding is come up on 6/2/2016,i dont no how to thank Dr ogogodu for bring joy back to me,if you also need is great help contact him on +2348078999655 or email Ogogodutempleofsolution@gmail.com i assure you that any problem you have will be solve.

Thanks for reading my testimony people we also reading your testimony.
#StoryForTheGods

Don't cook up stories here just to advertise ur business,just pay and get ur ads out.

Assuming ur story is remotely true, did u consider that the guy was looking for green card in Zealand by Marrying the older lady in hopes to divorce her after becoming a citizen? Now u have ruined his plans by using charm or spell on him, imagine ur even planing a wedding in church I assume. No fear for God.

But then we all know this is just a cooked up story made to sell us to their business.

1 Like

Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by theboss01(m): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hi, am Joe. 332ABB15 - chat me up
Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by BlessedNkem(m): 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
I am currently in Maryland Usa,any Nigerian in Maryland,Virginia or Dc shud hit me up pls,and also anyone that wants to chat, BBM. 5BF1C649...Shalom
Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by lekan21: 7:54am On Jan 30, 2016
3356C88E
Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by Dolan: 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
J
Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by bossoflife(m): 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
ARE YOU SEARCHING FOR SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THAT WILL LEAD TO MARRIAGE? HAVE YOU TRIED OTHER DATING SITES AND ITS NOT WORKING AS EXPECTED? I GUESS YOU MISSING OUT AND ITS HIGH TIME YOU JOIN THE BIGGEST AND THE FINEST SOULMATE WHATS APP GROUP .THE GROUP HELPS YOU TO LINK UP EASILY WITHOUT STRESS , MATCH MAKING YOU WITH COOL GUYS AND LADIES OF YOUR CHOICES IN YOUR LOCATION TO JOIN SOULMATE GROUP SEND ME A MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP TO ADD UP. THE GROUP IS STRICTLY FOR ADULTS AND HE OR SHE MUST BE READY FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THAT WILL LEAD TO MARRIAGE. DO NOT ADD ME IF YOU ARE NOT READY.
Add 08170399634 WHATSAPP ONLY
Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by DZTech1: 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
VAL'S DAY IS COMING.
https://dznubians.
Browse, Call, Date.
All for free.
Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by electrat: 11:10am On Feb 03, 2016
Am tibby. All I need is a lady that understands companionship that we could build a life together. Am a mining engineer.working in deep-waters nig limited. My bbm pin:2B9FE480 .whatsapp 08166159497
Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by amiskurie(m): 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
acc001:

Add up 557f2faf
I'm in Ajah... U
Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by amiskurie(m): 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nekistoe:
Name-Adekunbi
Pin-7adda907
Num-08127054787
Are u in ajah?
Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by amiskurie(m): 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
Helgreenluv:

You ladies should learn to respect yourself and stop making youself look desperate and cheap
True tho!

.... You look radiant on your DP.are you a Muslim(a)?
Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by indomitableoba(m): 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
2B024425
Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by DZTech1: 12:47am On Feb 09, 2016
The Dznubians Valentine's Day Event! Register Now!!

Please Note- This is a 'crowd-sourcing' initiative.

Success depends on the participation of every interested person.

THEREFORE- invite everyone you know.
Singles only o!

SPREAD THE WORD ON EVERY THREAD IN THE ROMANCE/ENTERTAINMENT SECTIONS

Hey! Volunteers needed. There's no back room staff or corporate machinery.

And no friggin' money sef! So indicate, let's make this happen.

Here's the deal:

EVENT- Speed Dating

VENUE- The Palms, Lekki

DATE- 13th February, 2016

TIME- 1-4 pm.

WE NEED A CRITICAL MASS OF 60 INTERESTED NAIRALAND PARTICIPANTS BEFORE REGISTRATION BEGINS!
Deadline for achieving the required numbers is 12 noon, 12/02/2016.

If we get the numbers, we'll give out Event Pass details.
Show your interest on this thread with a simple "I'm in!"

For those not on NL, give them the actual site link-

dznubians.

Fill in the online form on the home page- your full name, number, facebook address, etc.

Caveat- EVENT Registration will be with N500 recharge credit o!

Your money will be used for booking, ID production and transportation; make una no talk say na 419!

But till we have the CRITICAL MASS, no payment details will be provided.

Make una hala d event mata ooo!
Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by khenzini(m): 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
2B3D2C10
Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by sashishalom(f): 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by anthony0074(m): 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
5BF75E1C
Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by ultrazone(m): 8:52am On Feb 23, 2016
Na guys dey take this BBM PIN sharing thing seriously
Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by oloyeadeniyi(m): 12:09am On Feb 24, 2016
52CB95F3
Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by Ochima75(m): 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
5C1D0F48 add me up female friends,bt u must be fun nd interesting
Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by blessedbeads(f): 11:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
5C297B9D Is my pin,need a God fearing guy BTW the age of 35-39 for some thing serious and a Christian from any tribe ....
Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 16, 2016
Ladies for friendship . Add up pin:7F27CC9A
Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by ABIMBOLAMARY(f): 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
Name:abimbola. Age:22. Tribe:yoruba. Hobbies:reading,travellin,cooking. Occpt:student. Am tall n on d chubby side,am an introvert but am fun to be with.n I so love novels would be happy to meet friends who love readin too. Location:lagos. Email:official abimbola@gmail.com. Pin:2b8ae5d7
Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by ABIMBOLAMARY(f): 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
Mr ebony can u add me again coz I can't find ur pin anywhere on my list
Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by Baseverb(f): 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by chillingbabe: 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by skyman200(m): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
Im livinus from Anambra, im 24 years old and cute, i need a lady for friendship, add me up 08146901878, ping me 5595e695 and any lady base in lagos can add me also for friendship and something useful thanks
Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by akincute: 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
Am akin a lightskinned handsome guy add me on 08100047791 for a sparkling relationship
Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by NegeduGrace(f): 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
Am not desperate..just love making new friends..add me up on bbm with this pin29A2EBFE,,God fearing men only please..
Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by jennieee(f): 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
add me, m new here, not for hook up,, ,just friendship...jovial ppl should add me up, wanna meet new friends ....... 7B34365C
Re: Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate by xolocious(m): 11:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
hi, I'm Solomon. I'm single but not in a haste in getting into a relationship. I just wanna take it easy and focus mainly on my career and ambitions.
I'm always bored coz I hardly do go out and I will be open to friends in chatting me up and making my days more memorable and fun filling.
I'm still a student and as a matter of fact, I'm currently undergoing my one year compulsory industrial training.
I can be contacted through my number and you can also use it in reaching me on whatsapp. +2348131889402
my email is ozorjisolomon@yahoo.com
looking forward to ur messages.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / Looking For A SUGAR MUMMY ? Why? Ever Encountered One? + PICs / Teach Me How To Toast { I Wan Sabi Toast Girl}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.