Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10408192 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) ... (19084) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
airmark:

cheesy

You don mad finish. Na sleep sure pass now.

Airmark, are u coming to Naija for Xmas ni??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
airmark:

If a coach notices certain players are not given their all, then you send the m0f0s to the bench. To cap it all, january window was yawning, mou stated he would n't buy new players. At that moment i knew he was a goner.

And you believed this??

Jose only said that to get the best he can possibly can from

If he had said otherwise, I am very sure the anti-Jose crew will have pin pointed that as the reason why the players were not playing for him
saying They had to get rid of him before he got rid of them with rhetoric about how such statements dampen players morale

Jose was def gonna buy come January, There were no two ways about that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
airmark:
This is what i am talking about from Hiddink.

"Even if your boss is only temporary, he can kick you around," the former Netherlands coach told reporters. "I'm not going to be begging them [the players] to perform.

"They have a profound obligation to perform. They are here at a big club. They are well paid. They must have the heart full of the desire of an amateur.

"If they don't have that desire, then I will say, 'Thank you very much, goodbye'. I don't need players who don't have the desire.

"Last week they were one point off the relegation places which was frightening for everyone in the club.

"I don't know why they have not been performing. It's difficult to judge. But I don't want to know. I want to have a blank approach to them. I have to make my own decisions."

If a coach notices certain players are not given their all, then you send the m0f0s to the bench. To cap it all, january window was yawning, mou stated he would n't buy new players. At that moment i knew he was a goner.
We all know Mourinho is by no means a soft coach..... Maybe the experience at Madrid changed him,because normally Ivanovic would have been forgotten by now....
He was impatient with Ramos,Casillas and Benz...that cost him is job
He was too patient with Fab, Iva,Eden and co,it has cost him is job....
He needs to find a balance,he will learn a lot of things before he is fully ready for long term stay at a club...Maybe he has already learnt them sef

I love Hiddink's approach.... Let them know, especially Costa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
SIRcumalot:
@airmark
Hiddink probably won't get transfer funds since his appointment is temporary

Emenalo will buy for him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
SIRcumalot:
@airmark
If his words are anything to go by then he will get the funds....
He said he wanna know the players first....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
airmark:
This is what i am talking about from Hiddink.

"Even if your boss is only temporary, he can kick you around," the former Netherlands coach told reporters. "I'm not going to be begging them [the players] to perform.

"They have a profound obligation to perform. They are here at a big club. They are well paid. They must have the heart full of the desire of an amateur.

"If they don't have that desire, then I will say, 'Thank you very much, goodbye'. I don't need players who don't have the desire.

If Jose ever goes to the press to say this

Trust me, the internet will break

Even this thread will add nothing less than 20pages in few hours
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
Dhelake:

Exactly... Jose is the Kardashian of Football..... Every word is read carefully..
Internet breaking is nothing new to him

That guy is very very marketable
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
Dhelake:

And you believed this??

Jose only said that to get the best he can possibly can from

If he had said otherwise, I am very sure the anti-Jose crew will have pin pointed that as the reason why the players were not playing for him
saying They had to get rid of him before he got rid of them with rhetoric about how such statements dampen players morale

Jose was def gonna buy come January, There were no two ways about that

If what you said was true, then mou was foolish. Saying he would n't get new additions would even make the betrayers (mou's word ) hell-bent on ruining him. When it's time to jaw jaw you do it, when its time to war war you nick it. Now he has left us in a shameful position on the log. Hiddink has said any player who's not ready to play for him should say good bye, he has been briefed. Lukaku was n't given a second chance after the super cup debacle. Many players saw this and fastened their belts going into the season. The result was epl title won in a style. I remember when mou was in madrid, most times ronaldo played rubbish, you would see it in his face, looking at the sideline, the fear of mou. Now hazard was kicking penalty into the stands as if he was aiming at his ex b00bs. Mou must have learnt his lessons now, his next stop will really benefit from the experience.

SIRcumalot:
@airmark

That's your thought. There are rumours we will take teixeira, rodriguez and co. Hiddink will not fall into the pit mou fell into. If you follow his comments, you will understand the board will support him if he wants to buy.

bigkesh:

We all know Mourinho is by no means a soft coach..... Maybe the experience at Madrid changed him,because normally Ivanovic would have been forgotten by now....
He was impatient with Ramos,Casillas and Benz...that cost him is job
He was too patient with Fab, Iva,Eden and co,it has cost him is job....
He needs to find a balance,he will learn a lot of things before he is fully ready for long term stay at a club...Maybe he has already learnt them sef

I love Hiddink's approach.... Let them know, especially Costa

That was what ancelloti said. That's where mou got it all wrong. I believe his next club will enjoy him more.

Dhelake:

We all saw the players that were not giving their bests, he kept on using them, losing points. He lost it right from preseason, with nonsense signings and approvals. Even he claimed they recommended djilobodji to him before being signed, he said he approved it cos he trusted the person who offered him. Brought fatcow, and when he saw we were in trouble in attack, he went for martial, who seeing three top strikers on ground and quickly ran to man utd for a better pay and more chances of playing. Mou did well for us but this term he has so many flaws.

Chelseafan1:

Airmark, are u coming to Naija for Xmas ni??

Coded01 don push me come village climbing marcopolo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
airmark:

If what you said was true, then mou was foolish. Saying he would n't get new additions would even make the betrayers (mou's word ) hell-bent on ruining him. When it's time to jaw jaw you do it, when its time to war war you nick it. Now he has left us in a shameful position on the log. Hiddink has said any player who's not ready to play for him should say good bye, he has been briefed. Lukaku was n't given a second chance after the super cup debacle. Many players saw this and fastened their belts going into the season. The result was epl title won in a style. I remember when mou was in madrid, most times ronaldo played rubbish, you would see it in his face, looking at the sideline, the fear of mou. Now hazard was kicking penalty into the stands as if he was aiming at his ex b00bs. Mou must have learnt his lessons now, his next stop will really benefit from the experience.

That's your thought. There are rumours we will take teixeira, rodriguez and co. Hiddink will not fall into the pit mou fell into. If you follow his comments, you will understand the board will support him if he wants to buy.

That was what ancelloti said. That was where mou got it all wrong. I believe his next club will enjoy him more.

We all saw the players that were not giving their bests, he kept on using them, losing points. He lost it right from preseason, with nonsense signings and approvals. Even he claimed they recommended djilobodji to him before being signed, he said he approved it cos he trusted the person who offered him. Brought fatcow, and when he saw we were in trouble in attack, he went for martial, who seeing three top strikers on ground and quickly ran to man utd for a better pay and more chances of playing. Mou did well for us but this term he has so many flaws.

Coded01 don push me come village untop marcopolo.

Lol....welcome home, u entered naija at d right tym, at least heat no go slap ur face as u day come down from plane cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Lol....welcome home, u entered naija at d right tym, at least heat no go slap ur face as u day come down from plane cheesy cheesy

Thanks bro. As expected Oye mun.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
airmark:

Thanks bro. As expected Oye mun.
Na so cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
Texeira....I think we are signing this guy because of the regret of Douglas Costa....
I have not been impressed with him

I had better sign a 30m CM

That Douglas case still dey pain Me mehn....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ibime:

It be like say something dey scratch your nyash today.

I have never deviated from my stance that Emenalos poor stocking of the midfield is a serious problem for Chelsea. One I repeated all summer and over the last 4 years.

Neither have I failed to state as I have for months that Jose has been behaving erratically all summer due to issues at boardroom level. I stated so severally before, during and after the Caneiro incident. It does not take away from the fact that a stronger midfield would have put many games to bed, Joses behaviour notwithstanding.

Your attempt to paint my long-held stance that this is a team of ninnies as 'revisionism' further shows your duplicitous nature. It is a mantra I have sung for years, without question.

Stick your silly attempt to pit my oft-repeated positions at odds with each other where the sun dont shine. I dont have time for your obfuscation today.

The revisionism comment is squarely addressed at your wingers and ninnys comment, not your pre-existing condition - Emenalo obsession. cheesy

My point remains - if Leicester can be top, then alleged midfield deficiencies cannot be a rational reason for Chelski being 15th under JM.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
bigkesh:
Texeira....I think we are signing this guy because of the regret of Douglas Costa....

The fact that we ended up with Cuadrado makes the pain even more stronger

I felt we went for the cheaper one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:42am On Dec 25, 2015
bigkesh:

No we are signing him because Emenalo believes ALWAYS that the answer is always getting another winger.

De Bruyne, Schurrle, Moses, Marin, Salah, Atsu and Cuadrado have already been sacrificed on this alter of stupidity and Pedro, Willian, Traore, Musonda and Kenedy's futures will also be sacrificed on the alter of Teixeira, yet the same inconsistencies will remain.

One would think having a 3rd winger like Salomon Kalou was not good enough in the past.

debosky:

The revisionism comment is squarely addressed at your wingers and ninnys comment, not your pre-existing condition - Emenalo obsession. cheesy
My point remains - if Leicester can be top, then alleged midfield deficiencies cannot be a rational reason for Chelski being 15th under JM.

If you are not a buffoon, I dont know who is. Is Ibime calling Chelsea a team of ninnies a new phenomenom? Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 12:44am On Dec 25, 2015
grin Merry Christmas beautiful people

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas u Shekpe fans!!
wink

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 3:53am On Dec 25, 2015
airmark:

Coded01 don push me come village climbing marcopolo.

Baba Olowo...grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by grinface98(m): 6:48am On Dec 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItGeek(m): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Xmas to everyone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 8:22am On Dec 25, 2015
Ibime:

No we are signing him because Emenalo believes ALWAYS that the answer is always getting another winger.

De Bruyne, Schurrle, Moses, Marin, Salah, Atsu and Cuadrado have already been sacrificed on this alter of stupidity and Pedro, Willian, Traore, Musonda and Kenedy's futures will also be sacrificed on the alter of Teixeira, yet the same inconsistencies will remain.

One would think having a 3rd winger like Salomon Kalou was not good enough in the past.

If you are not a buffoon, I dont know who is. Is Ibime calling Chelsea a team of ninnies a new phenomenom? Merry Christmas!

Alex Teixeira is not a winger, he is a AM\CF, more like an Aguero

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:48am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas to everyone

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:48am On Dec 25, 2015
Dhelake:

Nope....he is s AMF....RIGHT,LEFT OR CENTER.....
More like Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 9:12am On Dec 25, 2015
bigkesh:

More like Hazard
nope, i think he is a suporting striker [S.S]
more like rooney
do enjoy ur wine&mince pie cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 9:42am On Dec 25, 2015
bigkesh:

More like Hazard

Yeah but He's played through the middle this season, playing from the AMC and doubling as a second striker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:59am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Christmas boys...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:26am On Dec 25, 2015
bigkesh:

More like Hazard
that guy is right. He is more like Aguero.

Merry xmas
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:27am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry Xmas to my fellow football fan

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2015
If you're ever disappointed with what you receive this Christmas just remember, somewhere, someone will be unwrapping a Chelsea top.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2015
Dhelake:

All na the same thing. . . he is an AMRLC. . . .another one to add to the hundreds we have, and he will finish either Oscar, Pedro, Willian, Kenedy, Traore or Musondas Chelseas career. . . . because obviously, attacking midfield/wingers is always where our problem lies in Emenalos head.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2015
Ibime:

All na the same thing. . . he is an AMRLC. . . .another one to add to the hundreds we have, and he will finish either Oscar, Pedro, Willian, Kenedy, Traore or Musondas Chelseas career. . . . because obviously, attacking midfield/wingers is always where our problem lies in Emenalos head.

he will perform this time since mou(the defensive minded coach) is no longer there. Mou. Would've ruin oscar's career by making him to run aroun pitch like headless chicken.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
If you're ever disappointed with what you
receive this Christmas just remember,
somewhere, someone will be unwrapping
a Chelsea top.
Oh Jesus......this is so funny....
Did u really think of this? Really creative, as creative as Zouma.....
Fucking hilarious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) ... (19084) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.