Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,427 members, 7,781,245 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:13 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10185132 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2012
cheesy if torres hadn't scored neville would have personally strangled him

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nastydamus(m): 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2012
My voice has gone hoarse from the screaming.
Meanwhile, whatever happened to Mata over the two legs? We need 11 players who can give a good account of themselves in the final, no half measures.
Luckily, Merieles has taken care of himself and won't feature in the final grin grin grin.
KTBFFH!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2012
nastydamus: My voice has gone hoarse from the screaming.
Meanwhile, whatever happened to Mata over the two legs? We need 11 players who can give a good account of themselves in the final, no half measures.
Luckily, Merieles has taken care of himself and won't feature in the final grin grin grin.
KTBFFH!

chelsea played ultra-defensive - it's not a game meant for mata.
he shouldn't have started.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2012
so wit all d missing players what is chelsea's best starting line up for d final?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ritchboy(m): 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2012
Saved by the woodwork four times, numerous shots cleared off the line, 25 percent possession etc etc etc, uyet no one will begrudge Chelsea this victory.

I said before the game I fancy Chelsea to win the UCL, even with all the players missing the final I still won't bet against them.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2012
coogar:

yes - that was how he score 70% of his goals at liverpool!

Which striker in the world would be waiting till he gets a free run at the goal keeper 60yards out before he can score?

Out of 500 goals plus scored in a whole EPL season how many goals get scored from a striker having a free 60yards run at the keeper

Even those coming for the paralympic event would score that goal

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2012
ritchboy: Saved by the woodwork four times, numerous shots cleared off the line, 25 percent possession etc etc etc, uyet no one will begrudge Chelsea this victory.

I said before the game I fancy Chelsea to win the UCL, even with all the players missing the final I still won't bet against them.

chelsea fully deserved this - it goes to show how funny this crazy game called football can be.
chelsea wouldn't equalise against arsenal with a man down. they would be torn apart.
they wouldn't beat man utd or even tottenham with a man down and yet they knocked out barcelona against all odds.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ritchboy(m): 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2012
afrodoc: so wit all d missing players what is chelsea's best starting line up for d final?

Cech

Feriera Luiz Cahill Cashley

Mikel
Essien Lamps

Mata Kalou

Drogba

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:01pm On Apr 24, 2012
dayokanu:

Which striker in the world would be waiting till he gets a free run at the goal keeper 60yards out before he can score?

Out of 500 goals plus scored in a whole EPL season how many goals get scored from a striker having a free 60yards run at the keeper

Even those coming for the paralympic event would score that goal

it was a 1-v-1 situation with a goalkeeper, a clear-cut chance!
he positioned himself to be where he was when the ball found him there.
if the service is decent, scoring is easy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2012
In dream land right now!. . jeeez. unbelievable. .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2012
Wholly Fully Deserved Chelsea Victory. This performance certainly does eclipse Man united Victory in 1999 @ the delle alpi.

And yet some would want us to believe the OLD GUARDS are past it. Yeah right.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2012
chic2pimp: Wholly Fully Deserved Chelsea Victory. This performance certainly does eclipse Man united Victory in 1999 @ the delle alpi.
And yet some would want us to believe the OLD GUARDS are past it. Yeah right.

i am not sure you're serious.
scorers tonight were ramirez + torres.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mufasa(m): 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2012
Massive game. John Terry aside (fuck1ng tramp).

I can't fault any other player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:22pm On Apr 24, 2012
ritchboy:

Cech

Feriera Luiz Cahill Cashley

Mikel
Essien Lamps

Mata Kalou

Drogba

And that is a very strong line up that can stand up to any team .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:27pm On Apr 24, 2012
coogar:

i am not sure you're serious.
scorers tonight were ramirez + torres.

The Old Guards minus Terry were fantastic. The Likes Frank,Drogba,A.Cole and Cech were the glue that held that team together.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nastydamus(m): 11:27pm On Apr 24, 2012
nateevs:

I concur.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mufasa(m): 11:34pm On Apr 24, 2012
nateevs:

That is a gangsta line up. Hopefully Cahill will r from his Hamstring injury in good time. Else Essien will slot in. Or Cole as CB & Ryan as LB. Legooooo ChElsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2012
Bayern? - prospect of playing in an uneven ground( at their home). . or MAdrid, prospect of getting outsmarted by the special one again . . cant choose.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:50pm On Apr 24, 2012
nastydamus:
I concur.
mufasa:

That is a gangsta line up. Hopefully Cahill will r from his Hamstring injury in good time. Else Essien will slot in. Or Cole as CB & Ryan as LB. Legooooo ChElsea

I think you guys would find Nateevs was being sarcastic.

BTW, comot Ferreira from that line-up and put Bosingwa there.

Also. . .

ritchboy: Saved by the woodwork four times, numerous shots cleared off the line, 25 percent possession etc etc etc, uyet no one will begrudge Chelsea this victory.

Erm. . . are you not the guy that said this. . .

ritchboy: If you don't win the UCL(as expected) and you end up sixth(as expected). .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 11:52pm On Apr 24, 2012
looool
ritchboy dem catch u o cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2012
Ritchboy has been found out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 12:22am On Apr 25, 2012
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:28am On Apr 25, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Defence Italian Style......Catenaccio!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 12:41am On Apr 25, 2012
[size=18pt]BREAKING NEWS -

DREADED ISLAMIC GROUP BOKO HARAM CLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR BARCELONA'S DEFEAT
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 12:41am On Apr 25, 2012
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 25, 2012
What a game.
Most tension filled game i ever watched, almost developed high BP.

Did i expect we will quallify. . .NO
Where we destined to win. . .YES
Is RDM a genius. . .YES
Did JT deserve the red. . .YES
Am i excited about the win. . .YES
Will i stop calling Torres a dud. . .Emm. . .i'll think about it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 2:39am On Apr 25, 2012
BlueDiva: What a game.
Most tension filled game i ever watched, almost developed high BP.

Did i expect we will quallify. . .NO
Where we destined to win. . .YES
Is RDM a genius. . .YES
Did JT deserve the red. . .YES
Am i excited about the win. . .YES
Will i stop calling Torres a dud. . .Emm. . .i'll think about it.

dud or not, his goal broke barca's resistance finally.
otherwise, chelsea might have had another night like 2009 semis in
london when iniesta shot from outside the 18. wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 25, 2012
Meanwhile, i'd rather we face Bayern than Madrid.
I don't see RDM outclassing JM.

Maybe it doesn't matter who we face, sometimes it is written in the stars.

Maybe we should all stop analyzing football.
Imagine the two most criticized Chelsea players being the heros.

I doff my heart for Ramires for that world class goal.
And for Torres for not messing that one up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 25, 2012
coogar:

dud or not, his goal broke barca's resistance finally.
otherwise, chelsea might have had another night like 2009 semis in
london when iniesta shot from outside the 18. wink

I agree with you but it was the 92nd min.
No way we were going to lose that match, goal or not.

Meanwhile, i still believe it was a classy finish.
Coogar go to bed!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 2:59am On Apr 25, 2012
BlueDiva:

I agree with you but it was the 92nd min.
No way we were going to lose that match, goal or not.

Meanwhile, i still believe it was a classy finish.
Coogar go to bed!

you didn't learn your lesson in 2009 then.
when did iniesta score?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:40am On Apr 25, 2012
Torres goal was a nice way to end the game but had he missed the chance Chelsea would still have qualified

The highlight of the game was the resilient defence,, Cech and ramires goal

Torres cant be said to be better than others on the field except Mata and Terry of course
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 25, 2012
dayokanu: Torres goal was a nice way to end the game but had he missed the chance Chelsea would still have qualified

The highlight of the game was the resilient defence,, Cech and ramires goal

Torres cant be said to be better than others on the field except Mata and Terry of course

Lol...true.
Let's celebrate him sha, with all that pressure and the world watching, he didn't mess it up.

Every one of the 14 men that played yesterday bar Terry is a hero.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18906) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), Sportsweb, airmark(m), Debroslink and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.