Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:29 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10183334 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6009) (6010) (6011) (6012) (6013) (6014) (6015) ... (18905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
patrickmuf:
Early days bro...Wait till it gets to that point where games comes fast...

No whahala brah!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
I expected Alonso, Rudiger, Jorginho and Pedro to rest naa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
Afolabi6046:
I expected Alonso, Rudiger, Jorginho and Pedro to rest naa.
Sarri isn't big On rotation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
Unlimited22:
Sarri isn't big On rotation.
na mad man he be grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
Christiansen contribution so far?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
Thecassanova:
So Ampudu, Drinkwater and RLC can't start Europa League again ? undecided

Sarri was said to have used only 13 players in Napoli and likes to use the same players. Our squad players go hear am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
airmark:

Raumdeuter will not want to react to this. They didn't sign fraudiola to break record of goals but to win ucl which cry has been elusive. Na ghana must go, dem go use pack his loads last last.

Conte met a team that finished 6th and won epl without spending 500m+.

Fraudiola

Man City owners gave you the reason they signed him? There is a reason Guardiola was extended and Conte was fired

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2018
wat are dz boiz playing self...by now I expect 3goals na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
Wait Fabregas enter, Kante still noh play 4 cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2018
Its better we crash out of this useless league now before they kill all our players over useless trophy.

Look at Pedro now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
Its better we crash out of this useless league now before they kill all our player over useless trophy.

Look at Pedro now
grin grin
Una go reach semifinal at least!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

Man City owners gave you the reason they signed him? There is a reason Guardiola was extended and Conte was fired
..but but Chelsea didn't tell u dey signed hazard 2 win champions league nao or did they?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
Segedinho:
..but but Chelsea didn't tell u dey signed hazard 2 win champions league nao or did they?

Chelsea went from CL winners to Iropa cup with Hazard. What a failed player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

Chelsea went from CL winners to Iropa cup with Hazard. What a failed player
man City went 4m semi-finalist to unknown stage after they signed pep... grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
Chelsea on course to top group L. Awon Losers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
how can Morata be more useless than Giroud.
He prefers to post videos of his wife than actually playing football.

As useless as Giroud is, he still shows that desire to play. How can Giroud be trying to bench Morata tori Olohun.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2018
Deserved win!

Away to The Hammers is next!
just an important reminder, we only took 1point from the two EPL encounter with west ham last season!

let's see what Sarri got up his sleeve!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
AmoryBlacq:
Deserved win!

Away to The Hammers is next!
just an important reminder, we only took 1point from the two EPL encounter with west ham last season!

let's see what Sarri got up his sleeve!

We go beat them like goat..

Dey watch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Dey watch
Make e happen as you talk am!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Dey watch
He's already negotiated two bogey teams - Arsenal (to Conte) and Newcastle. I pray the record continues.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
Unlimited22:

He's already negotiated two bogey teams - Arsenal (to Conte) and Newcastle. I pray the record continues.

As in..
I just dey confident..

I'm.only scared of Man City, those ones can beat us confidently.
And maybe Tottenham / Liverpool.

You see the remaining small teams, them go smell their yanch!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
TalabiAudu:

As in..
I just dey confident..

I'm.only scared of Man City, those ones can beat us confidently.
And maybe Tottenham / Liverpool.

You see the remaining small teams, them go smell their yanch!
I'm not scared of City. That's one game I'm actually looking forward to.
And Spurs will find it much harder. To be honest, the team I'm having thoughts about most is Liverpool. Their defence is meaner, they have lots of depth in midfield and we know what their attack is like.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
Segedinho:
man City went 4m semi-finalist to unknown stage after they signed pep... grin grin
City crashed out of the quarters last year So from semi finalist to quarter

Chelsea went from CL winners not to finalist, not to semi, not to quarter, today they just played in the useless Iropa cup against those people in the Old testament

Dont forget how they disgraced the EPL and broke all records in the EPL unless you are telling me the EPL is useless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
Unlimited22:

And Spurs will find it much harder. To be honest, the team I'm having thoughts about most is Liverpool. Their defence is meaner, they have lots of depth in midfield and we know what their attack is like.

You are right though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2018
Unlimited22:

for this league o, na only Liverpool i dey fear. All the rest ehn, dem no reach.
Some other teams would actually beat us o, but atleast we can still be confident.
But that Liverpool, i have no confidence
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Dey watch
WestHam wey chop 4Ls back to back, na small shiit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
diadem10:

What are you saying sef? Did you read the post you quoted? Fyi, Mbappe was rubbish yesterday apart from the goal he scored which he even sabotaged with his gafe at the end. Lost countless of ball due to his poor close control and was clueless on the ball.

Btw, I had never claimed all is lost for him but that his potential is better maximized as a centre forward cos he offers nothing else apart from his finishing and pace and if he fails to learn the rudiments of a centre forward role as quick as possible now, he might end up as Walcott, Muller, Rooney et al who all became washed as soon as they lost their pace at 26/27yrs when they should have been at their peak at that age.
We are seeing your yeye Thomas Lemar contributing zilch to Atletico Madrid and you're here shading a 19 year old who is far from the finished article

It seems the concept of early peak and early decline is also lost on you because I don't see how players who have been balling since their late teens wouldn't be expected to experience some loss in form when they get to their late 20's

Why were the likes of Raul, Henry, Kluivert also declining at their late 20's? Did they suddenly forget the rudiments of forward play or what is your point sef?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
raumdeuter:

Man City owners gave you the reason they signed him?
There is a reason Guardiola was extended and Conte was fired

grin grin grin
raumdeuter:

Oponu akinrada, Pep isnt a local coach, leave winning EPL to the likes of Conte nd Ranieri

Where's fraudiola's non-local trophy for city?

When will you stop disgracing yourself, shameless apari?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
airmark:

grin grin grin

grin grin That guy Dey always talk from both side of the mouth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
airmark:

grin grin grin

Pep didnt just won the EPL, he destroyed the record. Points record, goals record. You dared him to come show himself in the EPL and he came and shredded the record books
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
hensben:
grin grin That guy Dey always talk from both side of the mouth

cheesy

raumdeuter:

[s]Pep didnt just won the EPL, he destroyed the record. Points record, goals record. You dared him to come show himself in the EPL and he came and shredded the record books[/s]

Where's fraudiola's non-local trophy you told us he came to England to win? cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
airmark:
Where's fraudiola's non-local trophy you told us he came to England to win? cheesy

Guardiola came to collect free money in EPL and disgrace your league which he has done, any other thing he achieves na bonus

Conte wey dem hire them at the same time don collect sack letter, Mourinho never win the league since Pep came Pochettino and Klopp never win spoon

(1) (2) (3) ... (6009) (6010) (6011) (6012) (6013) (6014) (6015) ... (18905) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.