Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10422189 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6527) (6528) (6529) (6530) (6531) (6532) (6533) ... (19102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

Iniesta also had a calf injury in tat time

Which year? Because without calf injury, some defenders were outscoring him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

If you know nothing, then keep quiet and join the column of those who know nothing

Let those who know something come forward

You are very confused.

You asked
who is greater ? Lukaku or Drogba ?

I showed you your own quotes saying Drogba is greater and you still want to argue.

You have a problem sir.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

Iniesta also had a calf injury in the time he went without a goal

You surely mean to write in the YEAR he went without a goal OR ASSIST.

I'm glad to know that the calf injury which kept him out for 4 league games also prevented the Eunuch from scoring or assisting in the other 34 league games.

Relapsi Iniesta.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
PlainJAY:

You are very confused.

You asked
who is greater ? Lukaku or Drogba ?

I showed you your own quotes saying Drogba is greater and you still want to argue.

You have a problem sir.

All these IQ reducing agent sef. Ask people around you if what you are posting makes sense

You and Chelsea are a perfect fit

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ibime:

I'm glad to know that the calf injury which kept him out for 4 league games also prevented the Eunuch from scoring or assisting in the other 34 league games.

Relapsi Iniesta.

How many games was Drogba out with knee injury that made him to be behind Lukaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by gustav25: 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
Make una calma calma

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

How many games was Drogba out with knee injury that made him to be behind Lukaku

Feel free to check. Drogba only became a starting player again after Scolari was sacked in January.

Our players are not Eunuchs. If they are on the pitch, they will score.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
airmark:

How many people outscored Drogba in 11/12 Vermalean outscored him, John terry, Victor Moses outscored him

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 10:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

All these IQ reducing agent sef. Ask people around you if what you are posting makes sense

You and Chelsea are a perfect fit

What part doesn't make sense to you?

If you continue like this..We might have to go spiritual.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ibime:

Tah! Ronaldo is never better than Messi, and you will never hear that from me, but I will continue bto celebrate Ronaldo victories to troll the Barkabots.

Unlike you, I call all shakushaku what they are. I criticised Hazard severally on here because I really believe in productivity for attacking players. That is my outlook to the game.

Iniesta is the ultimate shakushaku. The King of all Eunuchs. Ribery and Hazard were learning work where he was. Now at least Hazard is becoming productive, but Iniesta till his dying day was a shakushaku carryalong.
You once called a young Christiano Ronaldo the greatest player you've ever seen.. True or yes?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
Here i come again to remind you, ibime and raumdeuter, how your criteria and logic for rating a player is flawed.

Football is not one plus one equals two.

I like the way you two are exposing each other's logic.

Every aspect of the game is brought into account before you can rate a player, not the one sided one both of you use.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
PlainJAY:

What part doesn't make sense to you?

If you continue like this..We might have to go spiritual.

Ask your fellow fans on this thread if your past 5 posts have made sense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Heywhizzy:
You once called a young Christiano Ronaldo the greatest player you've ever seen.. True or yes?

Could be the case before the rise of Messi.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
Greatihex:
Here i come again to remind you, ibime and radeuter, how your criteria and logic for rating a player is flawed.

Every aspect of the game is brought into account before you can rate a player, not the one sided one both of you use.

My own criteria is consistent

Ibime is not consistent with his

His criteria used for iniesta will ensure that lukaku is greater than Drogba

You cannot use one criteria for iniesta and be turning amala for Lukaku Drogba

Mine is

1. Performance in big games especially cl and world cup crucial matches
2. Big Trophies won CL and world cup then behind euro/ copa america
3. Stats e.g. goals and assists for an attacker

I have been consistent in mine

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ibime:

Could be the case before the rise of Messi.

When was this before the rise of Messi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
Greatihex:
Here i come again to remind you, ibime and raumdeuter, how your criteria and logic for rating a player is flawed.

My view of the game is simple and I don't deviate.

I judge deep lying playmakers on their ability to control the game.

I judge attacking players on their ability to win the game through goals and assists.

Any attacking midfielder that tells you he can't provide goals and assists because he is busy controlling the game is a fraud. That's why Iniesta is a fraud to me, especially as he is even incapable of controlling possession.

They don't send Ozil to do Jorginhos job. Jorginhos job is primarily to control possession and Ozils job is primarily to create goals.

Iniesta can do neither, just dribbling upandan.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2019
So dayo have been clearly beaten to a pulp in Lampard vs iniesta debate... That he gave up the argument and switched to Drogba vs lukaku.

He doesn't want to hear anything about Lampard and Iniesta again. Lmao

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

Ask your fellow fans on this thread if your past 5 posts have made sense

You really need a timeout.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

How many people outscored Drogba in 11/12 Vermalean outscored him, John terry, Victor Moses outscored him

I asked you which year did Iniesta have calf injury. Without recurring knee injury issues, which year did John Terry outscore Drogba? It seems your head is full. Quick reminder below.

airmark:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
Emaprince:
So dayo have been clearly beaten to a pulp in Lampard vs iniesta debate... That he gave up the argument and switched to Drogba vs lukaku.

He doesn't want to hear anything about Lampard and Iniesta again. Lmao

My criteria has always been consistent which is big game performance and that is why Iniesta is ahead of lampard and Drogba ahead of Lukaku

But people like ibime he is using stats and disregarding big games and trophies won for Iniesta but doesnt want to do the same for Lukaku vs Drogba

That was how I beat him into a pulp
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ibime:

I judge attacking players on their ability to win the game through goals and assists.

Any attacking midfielder that tells you he can't provide goals and assists because he is busy controlling the game is a fraud. That's why Iniesta is a fraud to me, especially as he is even incapable of controlling possession.

They don't send Ozil to do Jorginhos job. Jorginhos job is primarily to control possession and Ozils job is primarily to create goals.

Iniesta can do neither, just dribbling upandan.

Iniesta is a central midfielder and not an Attacking midfielder. His job is to control the game and retain possesion

Barcelonas front 3 are the ones responsible for the goals and assist load
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ibime:

Relapsi Iniesta.

Iniesta relapsti. Shameless apari raumdeuter.

Make i see that mumu lordfalcao dey ask me mumu question about Belotti again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
airmark:

I asked you which year did Iniesta have calf injury. Without recurring knee injury issues, which year did John Terry outscore Drogba? It seems your head is full. Quick reminder below.

2011/12

Lets see if your lips wont work against you now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

My own criteria is consistent

Ibime is not consistent with his

His criteria used for iniesta will ensure that lukaku is greater than Drogba

You cannot use one criteria for iniesta and be turning amala for Lukaku Drogba

Mine is

1. Performance in big games especially cl and world cup crucial matches
2. Big Trophies won CL and world cup then behind euro/ copa america
3. Stats e.g. goals and assists for an attacker

I have been consistent in mine
i will admit that you have been at least 95% consistent with yours. But, being consistent in rating players with your criteria does mean that it is sensible or right.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ibime:

Relapsi Iniesta.

Iniesta played 24 league games in 2014/15 season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ibime:

Lukaku more goals per game than Drogba

Lukaku >> Drogba According to Ibime
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

Iniesta is a central midfielder and not an Attacking midfielder. His job is to control the game and retain possesion

It's obvious Ibime is operating on a different wavelength. He needs to explain things with more materials to get things into your head.

A 4-3-3 formation is as seen below. There's a reason Ronaldinho and others wanted Lampard to join Barca, before Messi started to carry Iniesta like a bag of tomatoes.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
Greatihex:
i will admit that you have been at least 95% consistent with yours. But, being consistent in rating players with your criteria does mean that it is sensible or right.

I have been watching football for a long time and I know performance in big games is what football is all about

That is why Zidane is regarded higher than DelPiero or Totti or Rui Costa.
That is why Ronaldo is regarded wayyy higher than Henry or Nistelrooy

That is why Iniesta will be higher than Lampard
That is why Drogba will be higher than Lukaku

In my rating
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
airmark:
It's obvious Ibime is operating on a different wavelength. He needs to explain things with more materials to get things into your head.

A 4-3-3 formation is as seen below. There's a reason Ronaldinho and others wanted Lampard to join Barca, before Messi started to carry Iniesta like a bag of tomatoes.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8479734_433_jpeg7fdbb9cfb19e5b3b3dfa076c1d5fb988

So in what you just posted in this image which is the AM here

Chelsea plays 433, fit in your players into the midfield role and lets know who is 6 8 and 10 and what their goals output is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

Keep repeating this nonsense, one day you will believe it.

Iniesta who makes just 60 passes a game was the one with brief to control possession?

I thank God I saw Lampard reprise the role in a possession based team under Ancelotti and it even gingered him to produce more with all that possession, recording 27 goals and 20 assists that season.

CAM in 4-3-3 does not contribute to any bloody possession game. His job is to win matches. The DM and CM are all you need to run possession game.

Thank God David Silva is flogging all your lies in the same 4-3-3. Man City are maintaining same level of possession and Silva is doing his job at the right end of the pitch, not hiding behind Fernandinho and DeBruyne like the Eunuch did with Xavi and Busquets/Toure.

As if Thomas Muller in your own team did not already show you that you don't need the 3rd midfielder to run possession game, his job is to score and assist.

You are just lying to yourself to protect a Eunuch that only contributes 60 passes per match to the possession game, same as any other CAM who is also contributing goals and assists.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

Iniesta played 24 league games in 2014/15 season

And recorded no goal or assist. Shame on him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

So in what you just posted in this image which is the AM here

Chelsea plays 433, fit in your players into the midfield role and lets know who is 6 8 and 10 and what their goals output is

Who was the shakushaku controller for your team, when Fraudiola came with his 4-3-3 to burnthisleaguedown?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6527) (6528) (6529) (6530) (6531) (6532) (6533) ... (19102) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m), Obere4u, Mikechinos(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.