Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10422085 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6556) (6557) (6558) (6559) (6560) (6561) (6562) ... (19102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:22am On Jan 16, 2019
sod09:
reina way catch andrew johnson head instead of ball abi the one he catch ballon grin grin grin
why is everyone biased on lehmann that man did wonders i think he is the only keeper to have CS from knockout stage to final of UCL
he deserves some accolades

Lehman was good i am not going to front. Oya comot Reina , put Lehman.

That Reina mistake i no fit blame am. The referee messed up by not clearing the field, see as balloon scatter all over the pitch now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:54am On Jan 16, 2019
randomperson:

LA liga team of d last three years
Oblak, carvajal, varane, Godin, Marcelo
Busquets, modric, kroos
Messi, suarez, Ronaldo...

Now, this is unbeatable
lol, na me go find trouble grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:01am On Jan 16, 2019
FBS:
Australian Open 2019!.

#Team.Serana #Team.Dayana. cheesy

Who be Diana?

Good morning Serena Willian

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:39am On Jan 16, 2019
BlueAngel444:
Cech if not the best then the Second best ever goal keeper in the EPL era... retires.

congrats Cech. Chelsea legend.
Cech cool Arsenal keeper retires.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:43am On Jan 16, 2019
Ibime:

Who be Diana?

grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:04am On Jan 16, 2019
Ibime:

Who be Diana?

Hahahaha

Daddy FBS, you no go come renew your subscription for Willian this year so that Barca will come for him? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:18am On Jan 16, 2019
Ibime:

Who be Diana?

Olodo. Lol
It's Dayana. Google is your friend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:22am On Jan 16, 2019
SkimpleD:

Hahahaha

Daddy FBS, you no go come renew your subscription for Willian this year so that Barca will come for him? grin
Pastor SkimpleD, my guy. More good news from Williamstown.
Barça and other teams are lining up for Willian's signature but Marina is our biggest fan.

Some people may "faint" reading the above. grin

You may want to pay more attention to the lawma official though. Joggyinho that is. Can't pass, can't score, can't shoot, can't dribble....but his recycling skills though, no be for here and we love it. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2019
afrodoc2:
Most reputable sites place Schmeichel no1 and Cech no2.

Seaman, DDG, VDS, Reina should be next.

Agree on your top 2 after those will be vds ddg Lehmann

Seaman and Reina were very average I can even put Lloris over them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

Your list is not bad.
Yeah we don remove Reina for Lehman. I forgot the German to be honest.
I will never forget when he nearly beat up his own defender during a match. I think it was Dede.

Lloris is a bit overhyped. Good shot stopper but rushes out too much.
Benefits from the good defenders for club n country.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
Some fantastic Tennis on display. Almost 4 hours.

19 year old De Minaur and balling real hard. Too bad he is facing Nadal next.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
BlueAngel444:
Cech if not the best then the Second best ever goal keeper in the EPL era... retires.

congrats Cech. Chelsea legend.
Who's the first best?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
afrodoc2:
Someone with bold face put Calamity James in list of best GKs. grin

grin grin
Make we sha dey thank God say they no add Rob Green or that Robinson wey dey Spurs. cheesy

James na still the most decent English keeper of the "Barclay's" Premier league era.

Both of them na basket but James over Seaman for me sha

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
Lana1:
Who's the first best?
Schmeichel na. No other person has entered the running yet apart from DDG and he's still some way off those two.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
Unlimited22:

Schmeichel na. No other person has entered the running yet apart from DDG and he's still some way off those two.
True. But as i no get chance watch Schmeichel play, i'm more inclined to pick VDS.

If VDS had a good CB pairing in front of him for the majority of his EPL career, he too could ve scooped up to 200 CS. 14 games without conceding is quite impressive.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
VDS over Petr Cech Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
Lana1:
True. But as i no get chance watch Schmeichel play, i'm more inclined to pick VDS.

If VDS had a good CB pairing in front of him for the majority of his EPL career, he too could ve scooped up to 200 CS. 14 games without conceding is quite impressive.
He played for Fulham first. Puts a dampener on his chances of ousting those two.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ManBeast: 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
So no one on the this thread remembered to wish Lord bendtner happy birthday, even Arsenal fans too, u guys forget to wish ur legend Happy Birthday.

A prolific Striker, a Lord to box Striker, the Lord with the fastest goal record.

The only Lord with 10 balon'dors, donating 5 each to Messi and Ronaldo. The greatest of all time, only sanogo comes close to him.

All hail Lord bendtner, Arsenal favorite legend.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ManBeast: 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
FIFA had to place him on house arrest so that he would stop Winning more balon'dors.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2019
Morata likely going to replace Costa again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
Marcelo Bielsa is a different kind of G ffs grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Miremoses1(m): 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
nihilistjnr:
Man been sending turtle ningas to spy on his next opponent

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
BlueAngel444:
Morata likely going to replace Costa again

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
nihilistjnr:

By admitting all, he is mitigating against further exposes and regulatory punishment. EFL should slap Leeds with 6 points fine and close the matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
FBS:

Pastor SkimpleD, my guy. More good news from Williamstown.
Barça and other teams are lining up for Willian's signature but Marina is our biggest fan.

Some people may "faint" reading the above. grin
We are currently on Joggy’s case file. Nigga must be productive this year.

Watch out for his assist the next match.

Apostle Skimple says so cool

You may want to pay more attention to the lawma official though. Joggyinho that is. Can't pass, can't score, can't shoot, can't dribble....but his recycling skills though, no be for here and we love it. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ibime:

By admitting all, he is mitigating against further exposes and regulatory punishment. EFL should slap Leeds with 6 points fine and close the matter.
is there any law guiding spying?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 12:51am On Jan 17, 2019
Looks like the Higuian loan deal is done then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by groundnutoil(m): 1:03am On Jan 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Premier_League_goalkeepers_with_100_or_more_clean_sheets
You guys are just disrespectful to Pepe Reina
I no blame una
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 1:04am On Jan 17, 2019
Atleast we now have a decent striker, he's unfortunately 31
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by groundnutoil(m): 1:10am On Jan 17, 2019
Unlimited22:

He played for Fulham first. Puts a dampener on his chances of ousting those two.
mark shawzer played for middlesborough fulham still has more clean sheets than van der sar
Cech is the greatest epl keeper based on every stat you wan use measure am
Reina even has more clean sheets than your almighty van der sar and Lehman no even dey top ten for epl
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:20am On Jan 17, 2019
BikeMan:
Atleast we now have a decent striker, he's unfortunately 31
Its a loan deal.

Higuain will join ​Chelsea on an initial six-month loan deal, which could then be extended by an extra year provided he meets unspecified goals and appearances targets.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 17, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (6556) (6557) (6558) (6559) (6560) (6561) (6562) ... (19102) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, chrisley024(m) and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.