Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10417540 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6924) (6925) (6926) (6927) (6928) (6929) (6930) ... (19100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
airmark:

Is this for me or Ibime?

Anything you say about iniesta he will have his CL euro and world cup to point to.

What of hidden shakushaku? Ballon d Cardiff

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
Lmao! This life sha..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Anything you say about iniesta he will have his CL euro and world cup to point to.

What of hidden shakushaku? Ballon d Cardiff

Valdes would point to those too, but we know his level among the greats.

Direct your subsequent posts to Ibime, since his views are perfect. Let's agree that Iniesta was unproductive and Hazard is a shakushaku dancer. cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamrosheed: 11:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
And we were told Hazard and Messi are on the same talent level grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri says his side have reached their mental "limit" -BBC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
FBS:
Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri says his side have reached their mental "limit" -BBC

Can we just sack this smoker, before we lose all hopes of playing UCL, next season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
airmark:

Can we just sack this smoker, before we lose all hopes of playing UCL, next season?
But who will take charge? Zola? Not sure he is up for the job. The man just dey dia.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:06am On Mar 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

Airmark popiziano greatihex hensben

Maybe that why zidane and the biggest football club in the world wants him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:27am On Mar 18, 2019
afrodoc2:

Just had to drop this classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjA6VZzLs6c
Hahahaha the good Doc. I owe you two Odekus for this epic!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:17am On Mar 18, 2019
airmark:

Valdes would point to those too, but we know his level among the greats.

Direct your subsequent posts to Ibime, since his views are perfect. Let's agree that Iniesta was unproductive and Hazard is a shakushaku dancer. cool

Was Valdez one of the best players in those teams? For the world cup and euros Valdez didn't even start

What has hidden shakushaku done his entire career

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:19am On Mar 18, 2019
popizaino:

Maybe that why zidane and the biggest football club in the world wants him.

Zidane and madrid have been wanting Hidden shakushaku since Nigeria's independence yet dem no sabi where he dey to buy am

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:59am On Mar 18, 2019
A40:
Hahahaha the good Doc. I owe you two Odekus for this epic!!!!

You are welcome baba. Indomie generation no go know the influence Modo and his gang had on Naija hip hop.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 4:03am On Mar 18, 2019
grin

Those who live in glass house should never throw stones.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 18, 2019
Good Morning folks...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 18, 2019
What a great time to be a true blue...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:44am On Mar 18, 2019
afrodoc2:

You are welcome baba. Indomie generation no go know the influence Modo and his gang had on Naija hip hop.
They couldn't possibly know Doc

Your luck is at the edge of a cliff so don't push it /Cos I take beef to another level George Bush it

Modo na baba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 7:10am On Mar 18, 2019
Have they sacked that man yet?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 7:13am On Mar 18, 2019
Good morning my Sarewagbites....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kalvoken(m): 7:15am On Mar 18, 2019
Smellymouth:
Good morning my Sarewagbites....

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:46am On Mar 18, 2019
HanksAnuku:
Have they sacked that man yet?
i heard marina was telling abrahmovic about extending sarri's contract

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:06am On Mar 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

Airmark popiziano greatihex hensben
why are you quoting me. That has been his stance since and we don chop em money because of am before.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:09am On Mar 18, 2019
Ibime:

No, he should fück off!
yeah. I want him to leave too. He deserves better.

He should leave, so that we don't have to blame for our loses like we did morata until he left. He should leave so that we will know our level as a club.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:25am On Mar 18, 2019
Ibime:

No manager has been supported more than Sarri. Marina love Sarri and backed him in all his decisions.

He wanted Jogginho, he got him
He wanted Kovacic, he got him
The club was ready to let Courtois contract expire, Sarri said he does not want distraction of Courtois situation, Marina went and got Kepa £72m last minute for him

Sarri was offered choice of recalling Tammy or buying Piatek, he said no, he wants pregnant striker that shined for him 4 years ago.

Both Barca and PSG wanted Willian, Sarri said he is too important despite his contract soon expiring.

Sarri said he wants new contract for that useless Luiz, the club entered negotiations with him

Sarri has been backed more than any manager since Mourinho 2004-2006. Our fück up this season is solely on him.

Abramovic does not need to be physically present for you to know he is backing Sarri with serious cash. Abramovic is avoiding UK cos of political situation as he is on blacklist of those close to Putin Government.
that is what you think.

Whichever way you want to look at it, marina is still the one winning. The only case i thought marina would not have to balance her book is the case of jorginho, but i just realized now that she will still balance her book with the sale of morata and then the sale of hazard will balance that of pulisic with big gain. Fabregas and courtious were used to balance that of kepa.

Look closely, marina is concerned only with balancing her book in the transfer of players. If they can find a way to balance the book for a player the manager is looking for, they will get the player. That is all they are doing.

What the player has to bring to the team is no business of theirs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:33am On Mar 18, 2019
airmark:

you no dey read this thing i dey post since yesterday? Dem never pay conte em 9m yet. How dem go sack this one.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:13am On Mar 18, 2019
Una think say una get problem? Wait till u see Tottenham's problem, u will bless God grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:58am On Mar 18, 2019
Greatihex:
that is what you think.

Whichever way you want to look at it, marina is still the one winning. The only case i thought marina would not have to balance her book is the case of jorginho, but i just realized now that she will still balance her book with the sale of morata and then the sale of hazard will balance that of pulisic with big gain. Fabregas and courtious were used to balance that of kepa.

Look closely, marina is concerned only with balancing her book in the transfer of players. If they can find a way to balance the book for a player the manager is looking for, they will get the player. That is all they are doing.

What the player has to bring to the team is no business of theirs

You not making sense. There is no club that does not balance books

There is no single player bought this season not sanctioned by Sarri. Sarri got almost everything he wanted.

Unlike Conte and JM, he did not blame the board for his fückups, he simply said he is unable to motivate this group of players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:03am On Mar 18, 2019
Greatihex:

He should leave, so that we don't have to blame for our loses like we did morata until he left. He should leave so that we will know our level as a club.

Don't think someone dribbling on the sideline is ever that important to Chelsea.

Someone that will be hogging the ball and using our possession time for unproductive actions

There are many ways to win a football match, Hazard way is one of the most predictable and easiest to stop.

3 out of 7 seasons, we would have failed to qualify for UCL since Hazard came. That never happened before Hazard.

He should fück off, the unproductive, visionless, urgency lacking, lazy shakushaku dancer.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:08am On Mar 18, 2019
Ibime:

Don't think someone dribbling on the sideline is ever that important to Chelsea.

Someone that will be hogging the ball and using our possession time for unproductive actions

There are many ways to win a football match, Hazard way is one of the most predictable and easiest to stop.

3 out of 7 seasons, we would have failed to qualify for UCL since Hazard came. That never happened before Hazard.

He should fück off, the unproductive, visionless, urgency lacking, lazy shakushaku dancer.

Ah han! Isn’t that a bit harsh?

They say he has the same talent level as Messi na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:13am On Mar 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

Zidane and madrid have been wanting Hidden shakushaku since Nigeria's independence yet dem no sabi where he dey to buy am

Where to buy him is not the problem for Madrid and zidane but Chelsea reluctancy to let him go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:13am On Mar 18, 2019
Ibime:

I think this is what Dayo has been saying for a while now. Maybe because it's coming from him sha people won't listen.

Hazard is a good player but watching him at times even as a non Chelsea fan irritates me.He holds the ball needlessly and end up passing when his teammates are already out of position.Sadly he's too old to change his playing style

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:15am On Mar 18, 2019
Greatihex:

Well said.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:20am On Mar 18, 2019
Ibime:

Hazard will surely Bleep off come season end and just like Morata and fabregas the pregnant goat we will find out the real problem of the club afterwards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6924) (6925) (6926) (6927) (6928) (6929) (6930) ... (19100) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: GreekDon, stephennel(m), BlueRayDick, TradingGod, andrewbaba44 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.