Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7088) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10423216 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7085) (7086) (7087) (7088) (7089) (7090) (7091) ... (19103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:23am On Apr 18, 2019
popizaino:

Years later pep Guardiola is still waxing strong in the game with conte no where to be found .

Unless you guy are just trolling You need to start telling yourself the truth that pep is not a fraud and he is an excellent coach as well.
But, is he a genius? Is he the next thing after sliced bread?

Just accept that he is overhyped. He is a great coach, but the overhype is too much.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:24am On Apr 18, 2019
Ibime:

grin grin grin

Don't forget, Laporte is better than VVD.

Airmark, you see your uncle? He codedly ignored Laporte performance today.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ibime, help Dayo out, he's drowning in a pool of Ls. Don't pull his liver, please have mercy on him.

Meanwhile, raumdeuter, Hanksanuku will like to ask you questions about Laporte.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:24am On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor:

As I was saying, City did not lose because of away goals. Sometimes, you just need an ounce of luck which they did not have. VAR should not be deciding a game with 1min to go. It is too heart-breaking.

okay, offside goals should be deciding it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:26am On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor:

They are trolling bro. Nobody can watch this City today and say Pep is a fraud. He outcoached the life out of Poch and he has beaten Poch 4 times to Poch's 2 in the EPL alone.
he outcoached the life out of Pochettino and he is at home now?

Is it impossible for you not to type rubbish?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2019
diggz:

See f00lish talk cheesy cheesy cheesy

Foolish talk from apari raumdeuter. Look at Fraudiola below, yet he wasn't here to win UCL. cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 10:41am On Apr 18, 2019
Greatihex:
https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/he-doesnt-have-messi-gullit-pinpoints-the-cause-of/2uy6tt5e2b4e1eqnqetzvllam
Not only Messi, even with absurd Referees decision. He wouldn’t have won 2009 if there was Var in that UCL semis against Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:43am On Apr 18, 2019
Ibime:

He take money from Abu Dhabi/ money from Emirati/ Still no UCL. . . e remain to beg Saudi/ He buy Otamendi/ He buy Otu Mendy/ He even buy Silva. . .but no gold without Messi/ Stones no edible/ so dem give the Man Gala/ He no belleful/. . . till Son turn Laporte to amala/ Buy Gabriel, buy Jesus . . .e remain Holy Ghost/ UCL without Messi? . . .wetin consign Aguero with overload?/

this man, you are talented
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamrosheed: 10:52am On Apr 18, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:53am On Apr 18, 2019
NOBODYY:
Odiegwu
this is unbelievable. Remember, he hardly sells good players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2019
But the amount of L's raumdeuter don carry this season no be small sha.

EPL winning.
Bundesliga losing.
Van Dijk.
Coefficients.
Pep out of UCL.

ApariSports rai now...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:07am On Apr 18, 2019
Lana1:
But the amount of L's raumdeuter don carry this season no be small sha.

EPL winning.
Bundesliga losing.
Van Dijk.
Coefficients.
Pep out of UCL.

ApariSports rai now...
You forgot Aguero, Kane and Laporte's performance yesterday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:15am On Apr 18, 2019
He's a centre-half,
He's a number four,
Watch him defend,
And we watch him score,

He's Virgil van Dijk,
He's Virgil van Dijk!

The away fans were at the "and watch him score" bit of the Virgil van Dijk chant and... they've just witnessed exactly that. The centre-back heads in James Milner's corner after Sadio Mane's flick on.

Thunder fire those who frustrated Conte's interest in this lad. cry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2019
lalaboi:
VAR is a biatch sha. .

Yesterday was one of the best nights of the City Haters Association. . The Bad belle was peak and enjoyable!

It’s not bad belle. It’s the truth.

If VAR had been in use, Pep wouldn’t have made it to the FA Cup final.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2019
Ibime:

He take money from Abu Dhabi/ money from Emirati/
Still no UCL. . . e remain to beg Saudi/
He buy Otamendi/ He buy Otu Mendy/
He even buy Silva. . .but no gold without Messi/
Stones no edible/ so dem give the Man Gala/
He no belleful/. . . till Son turn Laporte to amala/
Buy Gabriel, buy Jesus . . .e remain Holy Ghost/
UCL without Messi? . . .wetin consign Aguero with overload?/

i'm just seeing this, you dan craze finish grin grin grin
if they suspend me from work na you o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 11:25am On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor:

As I was saying, City did not lose because of away goals. Sometimes, you just need an ounce of luck which they did not have. VAR should not be deciding a game with 1min to go. It is too heart-breaking.

Oh really?

Against Swansea you didn't care about decisions.

But now VAR should not be deciding a game cheesy
Eruditor:

I am not even arguing the decisions. Aguero was offside it is that simple. But this is not a game where City are absolutely atrocious and use an offside goal to steal a win. From start to finish they were better and on another day should win this game 9-2.

Guy you should quit barka and go to Scotland to begin a career as a full time mascot.

Your New team?

Dundee United

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 18, 2019
larride:

Don’t say this rubbish outside angry
the key phrase,he wants you to get is "pound for pound"

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 11:29am On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor:

Did City get to the FA Cup final last season? Did they not lose 3-0 in the first leg of the UCL quarter final last season? Were they in contention for all possible trophies by this time last season? Instead of you to just accept your goof and unlook my rejoinder you are here grasping at straws.

Help me understand something, apart from being obdurately dumb, what else do you do for a living?

Contention FC grin grin

Gbolo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2019
Unlimited22:

You forgot Aguero, Kane and Laporte's performance yesterday
Too many to count grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HanksAnuku: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2019
Eruditor:

My money is on City against Tottenham, any time any day. Whether City will win the UCL is up in air but making it to the semi finals? They will do it. You can take that to the bank.

My money is on City. My money is for city.

larride:

You ready to stake 5k? Spurs to qualify.

Eruditor:

As for betting with money, never done that on this forum, won't start now. My whole spirit, soul and being is on City EASILY qualifying. It won't even be close.

From betting money to betting your soul and spirit. Typical loud mouth, with no balls or conviction.

I fervently wish patience ozokwor was around to take that bet. Na pot you for dey wash for hellfire till judgement day.

Enu o se. Mr Yapayaski.

Dodonyo oshi grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:43am On Apr 18, 2019
World cup nko?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:55am On Apr 18, 2019
Fraudiola was signed to dominate the EPL. I didn't know Apari Raumdeuter was in that meeting with the sheikhs grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
Why was this camera angle from the back of the goal not shown to the ref as was shown to the viewers

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
raumdeuter:
Why was this camera angle from the back of the goal not shown to the ref as was shown to the viewers

Llorente's hand was glued to his body. If it'd been a City player, would you have awarded a penalty for that?
Besides, I think the ref allowed the goal to stand because he couldn't clearly make out whether there was a definite handball, after viewing from all angles. So he let the original decision stand.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

You are in severe pains, I know! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

OK, since you've seen it now.
Update the result na

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
diggz:

You are in severe pains, I know! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Very sifia...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

When kompany block a shot with his hand, was there a penalty?

Where do you want Llorente to keep his hand?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

Same thing I was thinking.

That was a clear handball by Laporte, maybe the ref and VAR officials just decided to let the goal stand instead of giving a red card to Laporte and a penalty.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
Obere4u:

When kompany block a shot with his hand, was there a penalty?

Where do you want Llorente to keep his hand?

He wants him to cut off his arm na. grin

See Laporte turning himself into Ederson. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
Unlimited22:

Llorente's hand was glued to his body. If it'd been a City player, would you have awarded a penalty for that?
Besides, I think the ref allowed the goal to stand because he couldn't clearly make out whether there was a definite handball, after viewing from all angles. So he let the original decision stand.

The ref wasnt shown this angle and this is the topic for debate on ESPN why he wasnt shown the angle from the back

https://talksport.com/football/529579/manchester-city-tottenham-llorente-handball-var-mark-halsey/

http://www.espn.com/soccer/uefa-champions-league/2/video/3828674

VAR failed referee in Llorente goal decision The FC crew argue the referee was not provided the proper angles to see whether or not a handball was committed on Tottenham's third goal.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/04/18/referee-got-fernando-llorente-decision-right-next-season-would/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2019
larride:

Same thing I was thinking.

That was a clear handball by Laporte, maybe the ref and VAR officials just decided to let the goal stand instead of giving a red card to Laporte and a penalty.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7085) (7086) (7087) (7088) (7089) (7090) (7091) ... (19103) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tobiboss(m), jpmoriarti(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.