Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10416304 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7252) (7253) (7254) (7255) (7256) (7257) (7258) ... (19099) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 2:14am On May 12, 2019
Chelseafan1:
Wetin person no go see for this nairaland?

This village, ugly, dirty Ibadan boy sef dey form I-wont-quote this guy like better person.. Dumbo see people doing it, hin sef wan feel among...lmao

Orisirisi, weyrey sef dey do like better person, Eleriibu somebody... grin grin grin grin

Dead guy.

Who get this Sub
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:11am On May 12, 2019
popizaino:

That is not my point. Just swallow your L if you cannot tell us the club pep guardiola was coaching in epl five years ago.

What stupiid L are you forcing down ur throat, obviously, dt was a mistake from my end. He (Raumdeuter) was trying to show one new guy dt Pep had a reasonable net spend this season alone because it was better than that of Chelsea, and the guy (newbie) don chop am instead of him to tell Raumdeuter to show him what he has spent since he joined and compare to that of other clubs.

Dt was what brought about my post, go and keep ur L somewhere for someone else abeg. Since Pep joined, he has had a higher net spend than everybody.

Period.

U nd dt foolish goat no know where gist start from, una dey put una mouth dey find who to distribute L give.

Where as, na Dayo himself nd d guy started with Net spend which I continued.

New guy asked him dt of last season, baba, in his usual 'Amala turning mood' asked d guy to show dt of this season since it will favour him, of cos, new guy succumbed and baba started beating chest dt he is always right. grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:54am On May 12, 2019
Chelseafan1:

What stupiid L are you forcing down ur throat, obviously, dt was a mistake from my end. He (Raumdeuter) was trying to show one new guy dt Pep had a reasonable net spend this season alone because it was better than that of Chelsea, and the guy (newbie) don chop am instead of him to tell Raumdeuter to show him what he has spent since he joined and compare to that of other clubs.

Dt was what brought about my post, go and keep ur L somewhere for someone else abeg. Since Pep joined, he has had a higher net spend that everybody.

Period.

U nd dt foolish goat no know where gist start from, una dey put una mouth dey find who to distribute L give.

Where as, na Dayo himself nd d guy started with Net spend which I continued.

New guy asked him dt of last season, baba, in his usual 'Amala turning mood' asked d guy to show dt of this season since it will favour him, of cos, new guy succumbed and baba started beating chest dt he is always right. grin

That's good of you on the embolded cheesy, save every other things for the birds. Thank you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 6:30am On May 12, 2019
popizaino:

That's good of you on the embolded cheesy, save every other things for the birds. Thank you.
Lol. You don dey get mind for here o. You been no dey like this man grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 6:31am On May 12, 2019
Happy Sunday Y’al cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:49am On May 12, 2019
SkimpleD:

Lol. You don dey get mind for here o. You been no dey like this man grin

Apostle only change is constant in life
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:22am On May 12, 2019
Higuain celebrates reaching EL final cheesy

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:43am On May 12, 2019
obainojazz:
Higuain celebrates reaching EL final cheesy

You get jazz, yet your team no fit make any final like Liverpool, Tottenham, Chelsea, Man city, Arsenal.

angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:50am On May 12, 2019
airmark:

You get jazz, yet your team no fit make any final like Liverpool, Tottenham, Chelsea, Man city, Arsenal.

angry
At least we made it to the Final day of epl tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:36am On May 12, 2019
Chelseafan1:
Wetin person no go see for this nairaland?

This village, ugly, dirty Ibadan boy sef dey form I-wont-quote this guy like better person.. Dumbo see people doing it, hin sef wan feel among...lmao

Orisirisi, weyrey sef dey do like better person, Eleriibu somebody... grin grin grin grin

Dead guy.

Lol... why are you like this na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:17am On May 12, 2019
obainojazz:
At least we made it to the Final day of epl tongue
And grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:40am On May 12, 2019
Elnino4ladies:

Lol... why are you like this na

The mumu wan use hin Uncle shine. I no like make person jump on post without having previous knowledge of where the gist dey start from kon still dey do like weyrey cheesy grin...He ignorantly accused me of using net spend when it was what those I quoted were talking about. Anytime d idiooot see say person dey yab hin dead club however true, he'll be having erections like a dog on heat.

No be every negative post about person team person gast dey react to.

I have zero tolerance for ignoramus, if I make mistakes, I don't hide or turn Amala.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:31am On May 12, 2019
iamrosheed:
Jovic dey whyne Chelsea sha.
Chelsea have to sign that boy,transfer ban or not Chelsea gats sign that boy
that guy is good. Honestly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:45am On May 12, 2019
It's the showdown of the greatest league in the world today fellas cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lavoca: 11:53am On May 12, 2019
krattoss:
It's the showdown of the greatest league in the world today fellas cool
Showdown with Brighton? angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:55am On May 12, 2019
Lavoca:
Showdown with Brighton? angry
in football, anything goes grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:20pm On May 12, 2019
Airmark Belotti alert
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 2:08pm On May 12, 2019
That feeling you so sure your striker is going to score. Heard CAS can froze our ban, We should go for this guy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 2:10pm On May 12, 2019
That mòron is still crying sha. E really pain am. Lol. It's not every obtuse riff-raff on the internet I dey engage so keep crying boy.

Who cares if you yab United? Lol. This is not even the United thread so wetin concern me.

When u were sleeping in my mentions and yabbing me these past few weeks, it was funny then na. Now u dey play victim. Thunder fire that ur ugly face 10 times over. Ìdiot.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 2:10pm On May 12, 2019
Who’s GUEHI? Well, I’m okay with any result today.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:22pm On May 12, 2019
Unlimited22:
Airmark Belotti alert

Just watched his stunner now.

Injury dealt with that guy. Hopefully he returns by next season with a bang.

15 league goals in a poor season, is still better than 13 goals by lordfalcao's Arsenal's best player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:26pm On May 12, 2019
Lana1:
That mòron is still crying sha. E really pain am. Lol. It's not every obtuse riff-raff on the internet I dey engage so keep crying boy.

Who cares if you yab United? Lol. This is not even the United thread so wetin concern me.

When u were sleeping in my mentions and yabbing me these past few weeks, it was funny then na. Now u dey play victim. Thunder fire that ur ugly face 10 times over. Ìdiot.

Ashunu, I have been calling you out cos ur World best keeper has turned basket in recent times....this is clear to everyone except of cos u foolish, apoda, dirty Pig from Ibadan grin

If he fumbles again today, expect my mentions. I'm not like you who decided to enter a convo ignorantly when you didn't know how it started.

Kill yourself lana1, koni ragba fun e now and even in the afterlife.

Useless dickheaded Ibadan small boy.

U don't mention pple but u can go to Arsenal thread to insult those who are old enough to be your uncle, you are mad and you have no one to tell you boy.

Wannabe oshi grin grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 2:35pm On May 12, 2019
Blah blah bleh...
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:58pm On May 12, 2019
Lana1:
Blah blah bleh...
tongue

I know you're too shy to give up, just quietly and shamefully go back to your dead thread. cheesy grin

Gladly, matches will start, your disgrace will be hidden by the number of pages today's matches will bring about.

Expect my mentions if your world best keeper comes up with his school boy errors today. grin

Enjoy yourself at the Europa league next season.

You'll forever be my footstool, you arsehole grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:19pm On May 12, 2019
under pressure, Apari under pressure...

say Liverpool ti net, Apari under pressure...

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 12, 2019
nihilistjnr:
under pressure, Apari under pressure...
say Liverpool ti net, Apari under pressure...
Brighton ti ki si grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:27pm On May 12, 2019
Eruditor must be checking his hand right now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:27pm On May 12, 2019
City 1 down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:28pm On May 12, 2019
Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllll
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:28pm On May 12, 2019
airmark:
Eruditor must be checking his hand right now.

Bwuahahahaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:28pm On May 12, 2019
rationalmind:

Brighton ti ki si grin

cheiiiiii

Apari goal, apari denge denge, Apari goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 12, 2019
Chai, that was fast

(1) (2) (3) ... (7252) (7253) (7254) (7255) (7256) (7257) (7258) ... (19099) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, BlueRayDick, popizaino(m), Mikechinos(m), DammyOlu123(m), SirAce, oliverano and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.