Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,080 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10376222 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7256) (7257) (7258) (7259) (7260) (7261) (7262) ... (19065) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:25pm On May 12, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
nope. still salah

mane is joint.
All of them share am o. 22 goals each.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 5:26pm On May 12, 2019
sod09:
Guys the golden boot was shared o
Mane
Salah
Auba
they didnt use assist?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 5:26pm On May 12, 2019
Unlimited22:

All of them share am o. 22 goals each.
thought they would use assist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 5:28pm On May 12, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
they didnt use assist?
why will they use assist for top scorer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:32pm On May 12, 2019
lordfalcao:
wack airmark..

So aubameyang won golden boot, yet arsenal couldn't qualify for champions League??

You gave a stupid excuse that lacasera couldn't score more than 13 goals because there was no 11 lacaseras on the pitch. Now tell us how Aubameyang became one of the highest goal scorers, with 22 goals?

Your foolishness is beyond explanation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olalekank(m): 5:32pm On May 12, 2019
sod09:
The question weak me self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:36pm On May 12, 2019
I will even prefer Brendan to this Italian smoker.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:39pm On May 12, 2019
Guardiola giving airmark citadel of football knowledge and his students L'ssssssss

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 5:39pm On May 12, 2019
sod09:
i think there was a season like that, that they used assist for top scorer. i think its lampard.

not sure though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:42pm On May 12, 2019
Chai, to carry league dey sweet o. Especially for this competitive EPL.

When Chelsea wan lift this league again sef?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:43pm On May 12, 2019
airmark:

You gave a stupid excuse that lacasera couldn't score more than 13 goals because there was no 11 lacaseras on the pitch. Now tell us how Aubameyang became one of the highest goal scorers, with 22 goals?

Your foolishness is beyond explanation.
even when you type you forget immediately the last ones you typed..

airmark:

Mumu, 13 league goals from Arsenal's best player is not impressive. No wonder they are not playing ucl next season.
aubameyang has 22 league goals, why is arsenal not playing in the UCL next season..

You have amnesia, go and sleep

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 5:45pm On May 12, 2019
atleast Hazard topped assist chart.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:52pm On May 12, 2019
lordfalcao:
even when you type you forget immediately the last ones you typed..

aubameyang has 22 league goals, why is arsenal not playing in the UCL next season..

You have amnesia, go and sleep

Ode, if he had contributed more goals, they would have probably qualified.

Aubameyang did his part, and with golden shoe to show for it, Lacasera couldn't outscore Eden shakushaku Hazard.

I remember quoting arsenal fans vexing for him in many matches.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 5:58pm On May 12, 2019
diggz:

I will be waiting for you by this time next year grin

Why wait, even if he wins Yorupa u will still say he didn't do shit Arsenal was simply poor.
Just relax till u get a coach of ur choice

We won, will loss, we draw, other clubs did same, waytin come concern other clubs with the position when we dey for table

We loss matches them too loss matches so what's the big deal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 6:00pm On May 12, 2019
airmark:
Liverpool lost only 1 match, yet they couldn't win the league. sad

Van Dijk winning the two epl best player awards, should motivate him next season.

They should just make sure they beat Tottenham

But i want Tottenham to win CL shall, their coach don too labour he deserves something
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:00pm On May 12, 2019
spartacus11:

Why wait, even if he wins Yorupa u will still say he didn't do shit Arsenal was simply poor.
Just relax till u get a coach of ur choice

We won, will loss, we draw, other clubs did same, waytin come concern other clubs with the position when we dey for table

We loss matches them too loss matches so what's the big deal

Stop quoting me ogbeni. I no wan use vex,use follow you talk. Kindly dey jump my post pass for this sarri matter. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:02pm On May 12, 2019
3 Africans are joint top scorers in the Epl this year, one would expect a rain of goals at the African cup of nations and not some normal drab 1-0 win or 1-1 draw at the finals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:03pm On May 12, 2019
spartacus11:

They should just make sure they beat Tottenham

But i want Tottenham to win CL shall, their coach don too labour he deserves something

It's a match to watch. Liverpool need to win it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:06pm On May 12, 2019
Sarri talking about respecting Hazards decision. Why won't he run, when fat Higuain must lead the line for him again. sad

Highest assists, who?.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 6:11pm On May 12, 2019
diggz:

Stop quoting me ogbeni. I no wan use vex,use follow you talk. Kindly dey jump my post pass for this sarri matter. Thank you.
grin grin grin

Bishop! Let love lead cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:16pm On May 12, 2019
SkimpleD:

grin grin grin

Bishop! Let love lead cool

Love naim dey lead so pastor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:17pm On May 12, 2019
nihilistjnr:
on paper we've had a great season

top 4 finish, 2 cup finals - one domestic, one european.

History will remember this season more kindly than it should.

It's like Benitez 2013 season. People forgot the pains we went through that season losing Club World Cup to Corinthians, losing Carabao Cup semi to Swansea and UCL qualification looking shaky. All they will remember is the Europa win. Sarri still needs the Europa win to do a Benitez.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 6:23pm On May 12, 2019
diggz:

Love naim dey lead so pastor.
You be confam waffi man grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 6:23pm On May 12, 2019
airmark:

It's a match to watch. Liverpool need to win it.

Lets see how it goes Bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 6:25pm On May 12, 2019
Ibime:

It's like Benitez 2013 season. People forgot the pains we went through that season losing Club World Cup to Corinthians, losing Carabao Cup semi to Swansea and UCL qualification looking shaky. All they will remember is the Europa win. Sarri still needs the Europa win to do a Benitez.

Sarri head dey forbid trophy, hope he can break the curse this time around shall
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:30pm On May 12, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
that's why its good to learn how to accept L and wait patiently for when you get "W".

He was avoiding L when he said those things, now its gonna mask his W. cheesy

You cannot eat your L and have it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:31pm On May 12, 2019
Ibime:

You cannot eat your L and have it

grin grin grin

I miss this place.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:32pm On May 12, 2019
larride:
How Auba take win Golden boot?

Mystery of the century. I never really see this guy all season. Na on Monday nights wey him dey score hattricks when no one is watching.

He shared it with Salah and Mane sha.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 6:33pm On May 12, 2019
diggz:

Sometimes take out time to view ur comments, maybe u will see how awkward u're sounding.

Na everything na be vex where u dey? u need to go anger management therapy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2019
airmark:

Ode, if he had contributed more goals, they would have probably qualified.

Aubameyang did his part, and with golden shoe to show for it, Lacasera couldn't outscore Eden shakushaku Hazard.

I remember quoting arsenal fans vexing for him in many matches.
nwanne idi daft

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2019
nateevs:

Fairest argument. Top Four. UCL Football.

Let the summer arrive. We see what our options are in the transfer market. Hopefully, we get lucky with the transfer saga and get a chance to bring some quality in.
when was the last time chelsea brought in quality, I mean real quality?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:36pm On May 12, 2019
Mrphilia:
atleast Hazard topped assist chart.
Cc Raumdeuter

(1) (2) (3) ... (7256) (7257) (7258) (7259) (7260) (7261) (7262) ... (19065) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), bolu96(m), Trevor012(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.