Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10408196 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7263) (7264) (7265) (7266) (7267) (7268) (7269) ... (19084) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:34pm On May 14, 2019
Thank you!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:36pm On May 14, 2019
I will use an "eruditor" email.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:37pm On May 14, 2019
airmark:

Was Bony in the first 11 before?

His team in his first season was ok to have won him the league but no, he had to splash more money to buy players of his choice.

Give Conte same free hand and largesse, Fraudiola wouldn't have smelt the trophy with the spending spree.

Fraudiola had Aguero and Jesus, Conte had spineless Morata.

If the team was good enough to win the league, why didnt they win 2 seasons before Pep got there? or why did they finish 66points in the league just before Pep

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:01pm On May 14, 2019
Eruditor:

This is why I never take their arguments seriously.

The same people who clearly wanted Liverpool to win the local league to mock Pep have now turned around to ditch it and ask for something else.

Pep has been the best manager in the league in the past 2 season and I don’t think anyone can deny that.

The thing is, you are getting drawn into a raumdueter argument. They are using his amala turning stick to pay him back in kind.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:04pm On May 14, 2019
Eruditor:

My understanding of the language is proficient don't worry. As he sold Bony and Iheanacho should he not have replaced them? That is my only question. Because Bony is not Costa means he should not be replaced?

What did Costa do for ATM that he eventually went to? Make up your mind about the type of argument you want to make. You are all over the place.

Bony, who only played 6 matches, was the reason Fraudiola spent 50m+ on a striker, while Aguero was still there. Lol
Bravo was bought and replaced too, but still remained in the team. grin

Fraudiola would have spent 1bn on the team that Conte managed to win the league in his first attempt.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:05pm On May 14, 2019
Eruditor:

Already filled Squad. So Chelsea that got Jorginho did not have an already filled squad? Or United that got Sanchez? What is your problem?
I mean the position is already occupied with Fernandinho and Gudodgan, he needed Jorginho as understudy to Fernandinho and also in the attacking phase he needed Sanchez to rotate Jesus, Aguero, Sane, sterling B. Sylva... so you see that he was not desperate. Chelsea only have Kante and sarri didn’t plan to him there so he purchased Jorginho unlike pep that had options those positions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:23pm On May 14, 2019
airmark:

Bony, who only played 6 matches, was the reason Fraudiola spent 50m+ on a striker, while Aguero was still there. Lol

Fraudiola would have spent 1bn on the team that Conte managed to win the league in his first attempt.

Who was the striker that 50M was spent on?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:28pm On May 14, 2019
hensben:
I mean the position is already occupied with Fernandinho and Gudodgan, he needed Jorginho as understudy to Fernandinho and also in the attacking phase he needed Sanchez to rotate Jesus, Aguero, Sane, sterling B. Sylva... so you see that he was not desperate. Chelsea only have Kante and sarri didn’t plan to him there so he purchased Jorginho unlike pep that had options those positions.

You are still yapping the same rubbish.

Since when did Gundogan start deputizing for Fernandinho? Was it not this season when Fernandinho got injured? If Pep knew all along that he could use Gundogan he would not have gone for Jorginho. He used Gundogan as a DM simply because he made to manage with what he had. Same reason he used Delph and Zinchenko and did not sign another LB. How can you not want someone yet agree to pay 50M for them? He only backed out when Napoli asked for 55M. Come up with another lame excuse abeg.

As if Sarri uses Kante as a DM.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:29pm On May 14, 2019
Raumdeuter honoured his word unlike some people we know.

No long talk. No shady dealings. I did not even remind him, on his own, he initiated everything.

I stan.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:33pm On May 14, 2019
larride:

Pep has been the best manager in the league in the past 2 season and I don’t think anyone can deny that.

The thing is, you are getting drawn into a raumdueter argument. They are using his amala turning stick to pay him back in kind.

What is raumdeuter argument? That Pep will teach EPL football and he did with aplomb

All the previous myths about EPL he destroyed back to back

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 6:37pm On May 14, 2019
airmark:

Keep trying too hard to spoil guardiola name on nairaland

Guardiola is the best coach in England ,the earlier the better for you ,the British media has started eating their fingers

Anyway you can keep on deceiving your self but you know the truth in your mind.

As conte won the league in his first attempt what happened to his second attempt ?

Lol ,you just dey disgrace your self up and down

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 14, 2019
Eruditor:

No long talk. No shady dealings. I did not even remind him, on his own, he initiated everything.

I stan.
oya time to show love cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:50pm On May 14, 2019
andrew444:

Keep trying too hard to spoil guardiola name on nairaland

Guardiola is the best coach in England ,the earlier the better for you ,the British media has started eating their fingers

Anyway you can keep on deceiving your self but you know the truth in your mind.

As conte won the league in his first attempt what happened to his second attempt ?

Lol ,you just dey disgrace your self up and down

Best checkbook manager you meant?

Go and google what happened between Conte and our management before the debacle of a season and stop asking me foolish question about why he failed in his second season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:54pm On May 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

If the team was good enough to win the league, why didnt they win 2 seasons before Pep got there? or why did they finish 66points in the league just before Pep

This is a foolish question.

Before that season started he sold 5 unneeded players worth a paltry 32m in total and spent 192m to bring Sane, Stones, Gundogan, Bravo, Nolito to a ucl semifinalist. He spent and added more quality on the previous team so I don't know why you asked that senseless question.

Are you still maintaining those listed above plus the likes of Debruyne, Silva, Aguero, Kompany, Fernardinho etc, shouldn't be winning the local trophy for your Fraudiola?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 7:07pm On May 14, 2019
airmark:

Best check book manager you meant?

Go and google what happened between Conte and our management before the debacle of a season and stop asking me foolish question about why he failed in his second season.

And you end up sacking conte ? Lol

You can only be jealous but you can't stop it

You should be thanking Liverpool for giving pep the challenge unless he will turn Epl to ligue 1

What about all the check book man united have gotten why didn't mourinho win them the league ?

If pep wins it next season only God know how you will feel

You are one of those confused people who insulted pep after he came 3rd in his first season using pellegrini old legs player ,mancity give am money buy fresh legs now you say na check book ,lol

Shebi una say na only laliga and bundesliga e fit dominate abi now you don change mouth ?

Better focus on Chelsea development and leave pep alone but you go soon get HBP

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 7:09pm On May 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

What is raumdeuter argument? That Pep will teach EPL football and he did with aplomb

All the previous myths about EPL he destroyed back to back

You said “The EPL is a local league and Pep has left it for Conte and Raineri to win”.

This was in response to why Pep went trophyless in his first season.

So now why should they praise Pep for winning the local league or is he a local champion?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 7:10pm On May 14, 2019
airmark:

Before that season started he sold 5 unneeded players worth a paltry 32m in total and spent 192m to bring Sane, Stones, Gundogan, Bravo, Nolito to a ucl semifinalist. He spent and added more quality on the previous team so I don't know why you asked that senseless question.

Are you still maintaining those listed above plus the likes of Debruyne, Silva, Aguero, Kompany, Fernardinho etc, shouldn't be winning the local trophy for your Fraudiola?

I guess the players who won conte the league are farmers and not professional footballers

Pep guardiola will send you to coma soon

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:11pm On May 14, 2019
Eruditor:

I stan.

Raumdeuter, spraying cash out the Boxster Porsche/
He always got a couple bands on him. . . like lobster claws/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 7:24pm On May 14, 2019
Eruditor:

I stan.
Dayo paying Dayo undecided
No fun in that

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:32pm On May 14, 2019
andrew444:

And you end up sacking conte ? Lol

You can only be jealous but you can't stop it

You should be thanking Liverpool for giving pep the challenge unless he will turn Epl to ligue 1

What about all the check book man united have gotten why didn't mourinho win them the league ?

If pep wins it next season only God know how you will feel

You are one of those confused people who insulted pep after he came 3rd in his first season using pellegrini old legs player ,mancity give am money buy fresh legs now you say na check book ,lol

Shebi una say na only laliga and bundesliga e fit dominate abi now you don change mouth ?

Better focus on Chelsea development and leave pep alone but you go soon get HBP

No hbp on him winning local trophies that he didn't win in his first attempt.

Happy that Pochetino climbed him on his way to reach his first ucl final.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 7:36pm On May 14, 2019
airmark:

No hbp on him winning local trophies that he didn't win in his first attempt.

Happy that Pochetino climbed him on his way to reach his first ucl final.

It doesn't matter ,him self don win champions league before

Make pochetino and klopp fight for that one okay .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:37pm On May 14, 2019
larride:
You said “The EPL is a local league and Pep has left it for Conte and Raineri to win”.
This was in response to why Pep went trophyless in his first season.
So now why should they praise Pep for winning the local league or is he a local champion?

What was the challenge EPL fans gave him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:38pm On May 14, 2019
Neymar1095:

Where is this idiot.

All your elder brothers who are my age or older are idiots and they will all die and perish as idiotss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:44pm On May 14, 2019
andrew444:

I guess the players who won conte the league are farmers and not professional footballers

Pep guardiola will send you to coma soon

He didn't buy six or seven players as recommended by Fraudiola, before achieving what apari failed to achieve in his first attempt in epl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 7:46pm On May 14, 2019
airmark:

He didn't buy six or seven players as recommended by Fraudiola, before achieving what apari failed to achieve in his first attempt in epl.

E pain am badly

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:48pm On May 14, 2019
andrew444:

It doesn't matter ,him self don win champions league before

Make pochetino and klopp fight for that one okay .

Pochetino and Klopp didn't need Messi, before getting to the ucl final.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:49pm On May 14, 2019
airmark:

That was why he was able to finish the season higher than the 66 points that Pellgrini finished with the season before

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:50pm On May 14, 2019
airmark:

Where is the Conte now? He has been jobless for like 12months

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:52pm On May 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

Running to attach himself to glory as usual
Hidden shakushaku
which glory exactly?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:52pm On May 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

Where is the Conte now? He has been jobless for like 12months

He has learnt his lessons with the bad experience with Chelsea, so he is taking his time.

Inter is likely to be his next destination, not a ucl semifinalist with Sheikh money to spend lavishly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:53pm On May 14, 2019
raumdeuter:

The way he rescued Chelsea from CL winner to Iropa team
so, which one is he going to take Madrid from?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:57pm On May 14, 2019
Eruditor:

What in the world has shown you that City were ready to do anything yet they did not sign Pogba, Sanchez, Jorginho, Mbappé? I mean these are players Pep clearly wanted.

I cringe at some of the things you people spew here.
let us just remove sentiments. Can you boldly say that man city failed to get those players just because of the financial implications?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7263) (7264) (7265) (7266) (7267) (7268) (7269) ... (19084) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.