Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,488 members, 7,781,466 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:52 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10185784 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7305) (7306) (7307) (7308) (7309) (7310) (7311) ... (18906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:39am On May 22, 2019
Eruditor:

He has denied it 3 different times. Keep eating rice with your reliable "sauces".

Judas also denied Jesus thrice.

Just as Ibra rightly said, "I yelled 'You have no balls!' at him and probably worse things than that," the Swede later recalled. "You are crapping yourself because of Jose Mourinho. You can go to hell!"

Eruditor:

Reliable sources indeed. Same sources that claimed he wanted to sign Hazard last season?

LOL

Not same sources, Ode.

How long will you glue your mouth to Fraudiolas azzz?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:44am On May 22, 2019
BREAKING: Eden Hazard has committed his future to Chelsea after signing a brand new 4-year contract worth £300,000 a week.

So I still have to support Chelsea for the next 4 years with Sarri cry cry cry cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:59am On May 22, 2019
larride:
Ramdueter, I’m sure you will love this kind of thread. grin

Man really went hard on Henry.

My opinions are backed up by facts.

Henry was a great EPL striker probably the best but was pants elsewhere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:08am On May 22, 2019
popizaino:
BREAKING: Eden Hazard has committed his future to Chelsea after signing a brand new 4-year contract worth £300,000 a week.

So I still have to support Chelsea for the next 4 years with Sarri cry cry cry cry
Source?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 1:26pm On May 22, 2019
popizaino:

Why are you unstable like water? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrPotatoeHead: 3:14pm On May 22, 2019
Potatoes for sale. DM me for prices grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:34pm On May 22, 2019
thorrvik55:
As much as I've been one of the flag bearers #SarriOut campaign, sacking him at this point would be totally wrong to be honest.
truth. They should allow him to prove himself. Afterall we have nothing to lose.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:41pm On May 22, 2019
airmark:
Chelsea to pay 9m to Conte as Italian won the case. Stupid board. angry
stupid na understatement. Case wey dem know fully well say dem go lose.

They just made the man to waste 1 year at home
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:45pm On May 22, 2019
popizaino:

The same coach had Bertrand,
Loaned him out and converted azip to a LB
Wasn't satisfied ask for Felipe Luiz
Only to show his displeasure again
And ask for the hottest prospect in bundesliga
Baba Rahman all in the space of 2years ➕ only to fail and blame the board of not getting his targets and the mumu fans actually believed him
you must be the mumu fan.

Don't ever come here to claim chelsea fan again. You don't know what happens at our club.

Mourinho asked for baba rahman?

You go respect yourself for this our thread o.
See person wey dey claim chelsea fan.

Just face your Pep and Barcelona.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2019
Ibime:

The manager getting one signing does not mean he should be satisfied. There may be 3 or 4 other positions where they asked him to make do with scraps, besides Morata was a young boy you might want for squad position knowing you have Mandzukic to carry the main load.

Conte did not get a single first choice signing at Chelsea except Kante.

City fans like to bark on about Pep spending was to replace Sagna, Clichy, Zabaleta as if Chelsea did not need to replace Terry, Ivanovic, Cahill and even Baba Rahman in the last 3 years.

You ask for Alex Sandro, VVD and Walker to replace them, ask you to manage Alonso, Luiz, Zappacosta. Despite this you still won the league yet they keep giving you scraps.

Take City net spend of £380m and Chelsea net spend of £210 and tell me whether the difference is not money talking that would get you VVD, Walker, Alex Sandro.

Now imagine that £60m of Chelseas £210m net spend is for Pulisic who will only play next season, and that money will be offset by selling your top talent Hazard bringing your net spend down to around £130m vs City £380m.

Who said the difference is not money, when that difference will allow you to point and kill everywhere with VVD, Sandro, Walker and co.
don't mind them. They just want to win argument. The truth is staring at them, but they will change narrative just to win argument. Tomorrow they will still change position
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2019
Hazard fabregas

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 4:02pm On May 22, 2019
popizaino:

sad sad sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 4:02pm On May 22, 2019
popizaino:

Guy, are you mentally unstable or what?

Even chelseanfan1 wey be number one hazard fanboy is still a Chelsea fan even if hazard moves on.

What are you feeling like, and who do you think you are deceiving sef?

You are a barca fan masquerading as Chelsea supporter. Stop disgracing us here.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:15pm On May 22, 2019
Kimbeast:
Take a look at the 2005 Ballon d'Or nominees wow. This Messi and Ronaldo era is so overrated. No competition whatsoever angry
chelsea used to have up to five players making the list, but today, we have only one and we want him to be doing magic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by gustav25: 4:20pm On May 22, 2019
Kimbeast:
Take a look at the 2005 Ballon d'Or nominees wow. This Messi and Ronaldo era is so overrated. No competition whatsoever angry

Palm wine drunkard .... When both of them have set the bar so Zenith , who wants to attain that height ? Or Na Shakushaku hidden ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 5:12pm On May 22, 2019
popizaino:

What made Messi, xavi, iniesta, eto go trophyless for two seasons before pep guardiola became the manager?I am sure you never asked yourself this before thinking you had a point by coming with your questions to defend mourinho.

By the way you can start by telling me who won the bundesliga 7years ago since before pep, bayern Munich has been winning the league back to back.

They never went two seasons without a trophy during 2006/07 season they won Spanish Super Cup and Pep joined 2008/09 season.
Popizaino come and tell us whether Barca went two seasons without a trophy before the arrival of Pep
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ManBeast: 7:24pm On May 22, 2019
Hazard just signed for Borrussia Dortmund.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:16pm On May 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 9:04pm On May 22, 2019
airmark:
grin grin grin grin grin
ouch
Watch fraudiola fanboys attack etoo cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:05pm On May 22, 2019
One couldnt win the CL with Chelsea and Madrid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:08pm On May 22, 2019
I can't compare mourinho with dimatteo one couldn't win the ucl with real Madrid and one did it with Chelsea.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:09pm On May 22, 2019
Can we even compare with Ranieri? One won PL with Leicester one couldnt with Man utd

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:02pm On May 22, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
ouch

Watch fraudiola fanboys attack etoo cheesy

grin

Fraudiola exposed once again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:12pm On May 22, 2019
One did it at Porto and Inter Milan, the other was carried to it by one of the greatest footballers of our time. Since he stopped been carried, he is yet to make a final appearance, these days even semifinal sef no way...

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 10:26pm On May 22, 2019
Can Pulisic play in the Europa League Finals? I just wanted to have an understanding about it

Ibime
Airmark
raumdeuter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 10:38pm On May 22, 2019
popizaino:
I can't compare mourinho with dimatteo one couldn't win the ucl with real Madrid and one did it with Chelsea.

raumdeuter:
One couldnt win the CL with Chelsea and Madrid

raumdeuter:
Can we even compare with Ranieri? One won PL with Leicester one couldnt with Man utd

The quote is fake. It was conveniently released on the day of the treble.

Same way they released the quote that Zidane said even if he had 4 subs he would have still not played Bale. Every single sports media house carried the news until someone from Zidane's camp denied it.

Here is E'too with actual quotes:

"Pep has everything to be a success there [at City] and, for me, he's still the best coach in the world," the Antalyaspor striker told Telefoot. "He always wants his teams to play and he will impose this idea in England. 

"His great strength is that he never changes his ideas. Technically, Pep remains the best. There's nothing else to be said."

https://www.goal.com/en/news/1862/premier-league/2016/12/04/30160282/etoo-guardiola-still-the-best-coach-in-the-world

Samuel Eto'o has labelled Jose Mourinho a "fool" after the Chelsea boss questioned the veracity of his official age earlier in the season.

https://www.goal.com/en-india/news/137/premier-league/2014/05/15/4820165/etoo-blasts-fool-mourinho

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:56pm On May 22, 2019
spartacus11:
Can Pulisic play in the Europa League Finals? I just wanted to have an understanding about it

No, Europa League squads are submitted in February. Besides, his registration starts next season

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:01pm On May 22, 2019
thorrvik55:
One did it at Porto and Inter Milan, the other was carried to it by one of the greatest footballers of our time. Since he stopped been carried, he is yet to make a final appearance, these days even semifinal sef no way...

One was sacked at his last 2 jobs at 10th and 6th position. The other just won all trophies in England

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:02pm On May 22, 2019
Eruditor:

Same way they released the quote that Zidane said even if he had 4 subs he would have still not played Bale. Every single sports media house carried the news until someone from Zidane's camp denied it.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/1862/premier-league/2016/12/04/30160282/etoo-guardiola-still-the-best-coach-in-the-world

https://www.goal.com/en-india/news/137/premier-league/2014/05/15/4820165/etoo-blasts-fool-mourinho

I have seen video of Etoo saying those type of rubbish about Pep before so it was definitely in his character

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:05pm On May 22, 2019
Eruditor:

I was about giving him a matching reply but I realised they would still come up with the same regurgitated excuses when I corner them with superior facts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 11:07pm On May 22, 2019
raumdeuter:

One was sacked at his last 2 jobs at 10th and 6th position. The other just won all LOCAL trophies in England

edited

9 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7305) (7306) (7307) (7308) (7309) (7310) (7311) ... (18906) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.