Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10419542 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) ... (19101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
Woah, from one arguments to another, dayo u can't do without this thread, can you? undecided

i dont even understand the basis for the argument, whether it will make mourinho's name to be removed from the guniness book of records Or what shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
MOURINHOLIC, SIRCUMALOT HENSBEN!!! ALL OF YOU ARE F*CKING CUNTS!!!! SORI TO SAY DAT BUT ARGUEING UNNECESSARILY WITH A HATE-FILLED CLUELESS B*STARD MAKES YOU ONE. SO PISSED RIT NOW!!!! IGNORE HIM FOR bleeps SAKE!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
@donjazet, when last did you see me argue with him again on this thread? Retract your reckless post, it's uncalled for. Make your point in a civilized way bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by humblesteve(m): 12:25am On Sep 05, 2015
Chestar5:
Woah, from one arguments to another, dayo u can't do without this thread, can you? undecided

i dont even understand the basis for the argument, whether it will make mourinho's name to be removed from the guniness book of records Or what shocked
I just feel that this guy is jobless even tho he may not. The way he frequent this thread amaze me. Tufiakwa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:24am On Sep 05, 2015
airmark:
@donjazet, when last did you see me argue with him again on this thread? Retract your reckless post, it's uncalled for. Make your point in a civilized way bro.

FIXED
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 4:05am On Sep 05, 2015
Nihilist:
I haven't seen any talent from RLC.

The few times he played last season, he looked lazy as fvck, and passed short, neat, e-no-spoil-for-my-hand passes.

The way you lads hype some people on here sometimes, I have to question my own sanity.

How can I log into page website where people are shouting for RLC, Colkett, Izzy Brown, and Solanke to be promoted to the first team, and not think "maybe there is something wrong with me?"

We're hoping to compete with the likes of Barca, Madrid, City, Arsenal, United, PSG, Juve, Athleti etc...with these guys?

Somebody has Ronaldo/Benzema/Bale. Another one has Messi/Neymar/Suarez. Up the M1 they packed Aguero Sterling Silva KDB(Bony on the Bench).....and then I should now bring Solanke/Izzy Brown and Boga to the same party?

The KDB one is even quite interesting. He had to be sold to mature at a club with less pressure, before a club with Title Ambitions would want him. Why didn't they bid for him at Chelsea? Sterling was a highly rated youngster and has been an FM wonderkid since at least FM09/10 (Tval back me up on this). City only went for him after he had developed at a smaller club.

I remember when Bimffo was shouting about Bamford everyday....The lad cant even start for Palace. It's one thing to be dribbling your mates at u-18 level. It's another thing to do it in the big time.

Nobody cares if you do it at Vitesse. The Dutch league is a joke. If we decide to list all the bosses who left Holland to flop, we would still be here by morning.

At this stage in the game, we can't even afford to grow players. We haven't achieved enough to be that arrogant. Only the most illustrious clubs in the world with a lot of history behind them can afford to bring through the homegrown talent and actually win with them.

Let us win first. And then win again. And again and Again. Then we can now put our feet up and try something different.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 4:09am On Sep 05, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

U are playing everton not watford and u want cesc in the second half because of kennedy

U take weed

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 5:16am On Sep 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

Last year with the TV money included Barca got 57m Euros converted to Pounds its like 35m Pounds

World cup Prizes

Wheres the teams that promoted from division 2 would get like 5 times more

===============================================================================

So after all these, Do you still think these top clubs are playing champions league and world cup for prize money gains?

I'll also pick an english team that benefit from the same massive TV deal
Factor in the commercial deals you lose if you're not a regular fixture in the tournament.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/uefa-announce-increase-prize-money-5434920

http://www.tsmplug.com/richlist/highest-paying-sporting-events-in-world/

What tournament is at the bottom of that list and which didn't make the list ?

If enyimba defeats Barca in the CWC does that make enyimba the best club in the world ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 6:11am On Sep 05, 2015
timbros:

If you mean Michael Hector, he is infact Jamaican not English.

Bobo. . forget what you see in briefs, do a little research. Michael Hector was born in England but eligible to play for Jamaica cos of his parents.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 05, 2015
The British home nations - England, Wales, and Northern Ireland could all secure Euro 2016 qualification today, Sunday and Monday respectively.
It's gonna especially be a big party in Wales and NI cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:42am On Sep 05, 2015
lalaboi:

Bobo. . forget what you see in briefs, do a little research. Michael Hector was born in England but eligible to play for Jamaica cos of his parents.

He was born in England, yes but he has represented Jamaica in senior level. So he is Jamaican.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2015
donjazet:
MOURINHOLIC, SIRCUMALOT HENSBEN!!! ALL OF YOU ARE F*CKING CUNTS!!!! SORI TO SAY DAT BUT ARGUEING UNNECESSARILY WITH A HATE-FILLED CLUELESS B*STARD MAKES YOU ONE. SO PISSED RIT NOW!!!! IGNORE HIM FOR bleeps SAKE!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2015
I hope we start learning how to ignore some people on here.. We don't have to reply every 'anti-chelsea's post or comments' on our thread. We should just read and ignore its that simple.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:23am On Sep 05, 2015
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 11:04am On Sep 05, 2015
timbros:

He was born in England, yes but he has represented Jamaica in senior level. So he is Jamaican.

This is not an argument. If you dont understand what i mean by being "English" and how it MIGHT come in handy in the future, then there's nothing more to yarn about.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kinggenesis(m): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2015
How I wish oga Seun and his team of experts can come up with a "block" button just like facebook, so that you won't be seeing some annoying comments on nairaland. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
kinggenesis:
How I wish oga S¤un and his team of experts can come up with a "block" button just like facebook, so that you won't be seeing some annoying comments on nairaland. grin

Chaii, abeg no call Oga at the top to this thread. His own punishment is always severe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ah, now my weekend is looking bored embarassed
There is nothing like chelsea playing every weekend cry......

International break is so annoying angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
I dont know y i took special interest in this picture but seeing how a mancity, an arsenal, a manunited and chelsea players respectively seems happy together kiss while their club fans will continue to injure themselves with words here on nairaland undecided...

Cute dudes cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
timbros:

What Lalaboi is trying to tell you is that despite having represented Jamaica, Hector is in fact, classed as "home-grown". Right now we lack home grown players.

Now whether Hector is the player we should go after in the name is "home-grown class" is another debate. If you ask me, I think not.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
nateevs:

What Lalaboi is trying to tell you is that despite having represented Jamaica, Hector is in fact, classed as "home-grown". Right now we lack home grown players.

Now whether Hector is the player we should go after in the name is "home-grown class" is another debate. If you ask me, I think not.

Now I get it. Thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
lalaboi:

This is not an argument. If you dont understand what i mean by being "English" and how it MIGHT come in handy in the future, then there's nothing more to yarn about.

Haha who's trying to argue.

Never mind sha. Nateevs have clarified me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
donjazet:

They could all be the same person, because I don't see how you can continue raving at a wall.

And they even disrespect fellow fans by ignoring the call to ignore stoopid comments

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Shekpe fans how market
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
I have been observing this coded guy for a long time, it like all he knows how to do is to post emotions

Coded is there something guys need to know about you.It could be medical,psychological anything.

P.s i wont be suprised if he replies this post with anoda emotion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
pamcode:
I have been observing this coded guy for a long time, it like all he knows how to do is to post emotions

Coded is there something guys need to know about you.It could be medical,psychological anything.

P.s i wont be suprised if he replies this post with anoda emotion.

Lol this is funny. So this is the only notable thing you can say about coded01?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
mithel:

They could all be the same person, because I don't see how you can continue raving at a wall.

And they even disrespect fellow fans by ignoring the call to ignore stoopid comments

I wonder when they will do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
Djilobodji Djilobodji Djilobodji Djilobodji loool be like our guy release song so we can pronounce his name,Azpilicueta did a video,needs to step up his game and release a rap video for his name too grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4J_BzWxamY
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:00am On Sep 06, 2015
Fab was utter poo last night for Spain. What's the problem with him?

Diego? Pffff. Was his usual self. cheesy

Pedros gat speed man. He should do well for Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:12am On Sep 06, 2015
FBS:
Fab was utter poo last night for Spain. What's the problem with him?

Diego? Pffff. Was his usual self. cheesy

Pedros gat speed man. He should do well for Chelsea.

I don't even have an idea what's wrong with fab. Does he needs rest ? or change of role? or what exactly ? We are playing a difficult everton on Saturday .. i smell a draw unless our defense can djibogboji it grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:48am On Sep 06, 2015
dyabman:

I don't even have an idea what's wrong with fab. Does he needs rest ? or change of role? or what exactly ? We are playing a difficult everton on Saturday .. i smell a draw unless our defense can djibogboji it grin

Me thinks he needs (a) a rest and (b) serious competition for his spot. That should ginger his brains up.

Make una leave Djibo alone jare. The man ain't done nothing wrong. Far from it. He will work his socks off to prove himself. Its all in the head.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:40am On Sep 06, 2015
DD scores hattrick on debut for Montreal Impact. . . legend!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) ... (19101) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bluelines69, Kundistrict(m), Ballzproblem2, nihilistjnr, Sportsweb and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.