Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10380179 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) (2407) (2408) (2409) ... (19066) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:43am On Dec 15, 2016
diggz:

You mean that guy who gets injured like everyday? Na EPL him dey come o! How will he stay fit with players like rojo?
grin
diggz:

You mean that guy who gets injured like everyday? Na EPL him dey come o! How will he stay fit with players like rojo?

lol..... Marcos rojo is a bad tackler
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:14am On Dec 15, 2016
diggz:
airmark and chelseafan1 una try well well o! Shey na we no like money ni wey una dey code this tin? Make una dey take una time o!!!!! angry angry

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:16am On Dec 15, 2016
Is DopeJemi still on nairaland? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:58am On Dec 15, 2016
FBS:
abeg, wey lalaboi?

I saw your email bro. I replied. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:12am On Dec 15, 2016
Chelseafan1:

cheesy cheesy

Come no be laff me and my family wan chop this Xmas o! This one wey mmm no gree pay cheesy so you and airmark better respect una sef mk una dey send the thing reach me if I go fit use am hammer cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:13am On Dec 15, 2016
Chelseafan1:

The guy log out as na constant draw soup mou in dey give dem chop however, he shud resurface soon as dey have started winning again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:54am On Dec 15, 2016
Chelseafan1:
me tire oo bro. Abeg na who know am reach house? Make them go check on that guy oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2016
Throughout this incredible spell, the outfield players have had their share of signature moments. Hazard and Pedro merrily dissecting Everton, Kante’s goal against United, Diego Costa’s pretty- much-everything, Fabregas’s passing against City. But Courtois has been a bystander, left watching his defence in awe as they’ve kept the opposition at arms length for months at a time. This, then, was the moment for him, a chance to dispel a year of doubts and questions about his ability and commitment. He took it.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2016
lalaboi:

I saw your email bro. I replied. . .
Thanks bro. Replied.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:11am On Dec 15, 2016
Binding and Casting is needed by all our prayer warriors in the house.

SKY SPORTS is reporting that Oscar deal to Shaolin Soccer is 95% complete, but Oscar is feeling like he wants to stay and fight for his place.

Hamreshababababakosa shebethshabababashiloh!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:15am On Dec 15, 2016
Ibime:

SKY SPORTS is reporting that Oscar deal to Shaolin Soccer is 95% complete, but Oscar is feeling like he wants to stay and fight for his place.

Bis mehn, I ain't no saint bro.. but i'll like you to remove the Holy Ghost in your post. I know you are playing.. but shouldn't be with the holy spirit. God bless you.

As for Oscar, I hope and pray he gets sold so the money can be invested in better players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2016
Emaprince:
Bis mehn, I ain't no saint bro.. but i'll like you to remove the Holy Ghost in your post. I know you are playing.. but shouldn't be with the holy spirit. God bless you.

As for Oscar, I hope and pray he gets sold so the money can be invested in better players.

I no dey fear the unnamed. . . . but that's fixed for the sensitive folks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:22am On Dec 15, 2016
Ibime:

I no dey fear the unnamed. . . . but that's fixed for the sensitive folks.
it's not about being sensitive. I'm a sinner too. You are my man so I gotto call your attention to something I feel ain't right. Have a nice day!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:29am On Dec 15, 2016
Booking Number: 38LF9NW

15/12/2016

11:18
343915 December 2016, 12:15Prematch
Amedspor - Fenerbahce
Half Time / Full Time2/2

Stake ₦ 50,000
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kinggenesis(m): 11:56am On Dec 15, 2016
lordfalcao:
Booking Number: 38LF9NW

15/12/2016

11:18
343915 December 2016, 12:15Prematch
Amedspor - Fenerbahce
Half Time / Full Time2/2

Stake ₦ 50,000
I don't trust any Turkish football club with my hard earned money cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
kinggenesis:
I don't trust any Turkish football club with my hard earned money cheesy
I tell you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
diggz:
airmark and chelseafan1 una try well well o! Shey na we no like money ni wey una dey code this tin? Make una dey take una time o!!!!! angry angry

No vex bro. grin It's just about researching on the teams playing, it's advantageous when you know the teams playing well. I can send some sites to you , which can be helpful and can minimise your risk. Some markets are very sweet. You can get good 2 odds, picking players who are not likely to score in a match. 2nd half sub in epl , etc. Chelseafan is a good punter, I think you can contact him. 1.30 odds is the equivalent of what mmm gives in a month. wink

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kinggenesis(m): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
lordfalcao:
I tell you.
And it ended 2/X....... Hope you didn't actually stake 50k? tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
kinggenesis:
And it ended 1/X....... Hope you didn't actually stake 50k? tongue

That's the risk . Fenerbahce is crazy . I prefer playing with Chelsea using different types of markets .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
airmark:

No vex bro. grin It's just about researching on the teams playing, it's advantageous when you know the teams playing well. I can send some sites to you , which can be helpful and can minimise your risk. Some markets are very sweet. You can get good 2 odds, picking players who are not likely to score in a match. 2nd half sub in epl , etc. Chelseafan is a good punter, I think you can contact him. 1.30 odds is the equivalent of what mmm gives in a month. wink

No wahala. Tx bruv.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kinggenesis(m): 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
airmark:

That's the risk . Fenerbahce is crazy . I prefer playing with Chelsea using different types of markets .
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 2:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
Oscar will become the third highest-paid player in the world on an astonishing annual salary of £20 million after tax following his move from Chelsea to Shanghai SIPG. The Brazil midfielder has been offered weekly net wages of £400,000 by the Chinese Super League club, which would leave him behind only Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
Havilah93:
Oscar will become the third
highest-paid player in the world
on an astonishing annual salary
of £20 million after tax following
his move from Chelsea to
Shanghai SIPG. The Brazil
midfielder has been offered
weekly net wages of £400,000 by
the Chinese Super League club,
which would leave him behind
only Lionel Messi and Cristiano
Ronaldo.

This deal is not done yet,is it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ibime:

He should chill with Jet li and Jackie for a while,by the time he returns after 5 years he would have gained enough skills to fight for his place
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
All this Merrybet and Nairabet fans wey we get for Sports section.

Make una no lie, which of una play MMM?

Hands up, make we dey know ourself for here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ibime:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are you making donations to ease the money lost on mmm?because if u are not making one ,no expect any one to raise up hands grin

Meanwhile, is Oscar gone yet?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2016
diggz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are you making donations to ease the money lost on mmm?because if u are not making one ,no expect any one to raise up hands grin

Meanwhile, is Oscar gone yet?

Since we have a lot of gamblers on this board, I want see who take the ultimate gamble. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
Havilah93:
Oscar will become the third
highest-paid player in the world
on an astonishing annual salary
of £20 million after tax following
his move from Chelsea to
Shanghai SIPG. The Brazil
midfielder has been offered
weekly net wages of £400,000 by
the Chinese Super League club,
which would leave him behind
only Lionel Messi and Cristiano
Ronaldo.
so chasing him away from Chelsea is actually a blessing in disguise.. hmm, I see.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ibime:

Na we be this. MMM for life

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
MY HAND THE UP, BUT I GET YESTERDAY OH, PEOPLE STILL DEY PAY. MMM FOREVER

Did you make it out with all your cash before the freeze?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) (2407) (2408) (2409) ... (19066) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.