Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10425104 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (19103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ritchboy(m): 8:32am On Nov 25, 2013
Ibime:

Are you sure about that? Get me the quotes and the date. I've never rated Sandro, he's just another Ramires but without attacking output.

You are a disgrace. . .

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ritchboy(m): 8:38am On Nov 25, 2013
Ibime: Either way, at least now Man City is 'beasting', traducers wanna switch argument to Spurs. No blame me jor. Blame AVB!!! cheesy

Man City beasting at home and getting rimmed by everyone from Cardiff to basement boys Sunderland away. True Championship form!

I didn't know your statement had a 'home' clause attached.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 10:57am On Nov 25, 2013
ritchboy:

You are a disgrace. . .

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1432464_beasts_JPG0e2999279e3562aecaaae983489830b5

The fat fück should be tied and thrown inside Reactor 4 at Fukushima!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 25, 2013
nitlad:

The fat fück should be tied and thrown inside Reactor 4 at Fukushima!

cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 11:25am On Nov 25, 2013
Ibime: Last time they asked why City midfield wasn't beasting the league, now the same City beasted Spurs, they asking why Spurs isn't beasting. Bloody idiots

Citeh isn't beasting the league, at least not yet - they lost to the Chelski midfield you described as weak, and lost to Sunderland and Cardiff too while at it. Is that what you call beasting?

BTW I did not see Dembele or Capoue on the pitch today so I'm not sure what the bytch above me is typing.

Astigmatism or myopia? Dembele played for 30 minutes yesterday and was worse than Sandro. Citeh drove a train through the midfield while he was on the field as well. What did he do when he came on? Heck Dembele was so bad he was even singled out on MOTD2 showing how he made things worse for the Spuds.

In other news, AVB the incompetent self-hyper has been well exposed. His team can't attack fluently, he drops ninjas like Dembele for wastepipe like Sandro and he criticizes the fans because they don't appreciate boring footie.

The same Sandro you claimed would help them beast the league?

Egregious folly being exposed time and time again. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sandro ------ Ramirez , how they relate? , stop been clueless joor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by medjai(m): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2013
ritchboy:

Shut up Ibime. . . Capoue had not even signed when you told us Spuds would beast. The "beasts" you listed were Paulinho-Sandro-Dembele, now all of a sudden you turn around to say "Capoue didn't play" and "Sandro is a wastepipe", the same Sandro that was supposed to beast the league a few months ago. The Paulinho they signed that prompted your misguided misyarns no dey pitch too abi?

Maybe they don't have enough "steel" cheesy
cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ibime:
If I mentioned those three, it musta be in reference of AVB's 3 man midfield system with Sandro and Dembele doing the defensive work of the wingers, allowing Gareth Bale and Chadli complete tactical freedom to go forward and conquer.

Buncha childish blokes looking to score cheap points.

Just like the above correlates to my original post, an actual reference to a 4-3-3 system, specifically the Porto 3 man-axis of Guarin-Moutinho-Perreira and the idea of Dembele-Sandro-Paulinho giving Bale complete freedom like the Porto three gave Hulk. That does not mean I consider Sandro or Alvaro Perreira in particular to be genuine midfielders, it's just a recognition of how they fit into the system.

Anyway I no get una time. Buncha blokes who reduce complex arguments into simple black and white so they can score cheap points..

If a team lose a game they come here to reduce argument to midfield just to clown Ibime. City midfield dominated Cardiff, Villa and Chelsea and lost to corners, longballs and Joe Hart brain fart, and the same clowns came here to reduce the argument to claim City did not win the midfield battle. Spurs midfield had the best defensive record in the league, they never made a peep, then wait till a poor day at the office to make noise just because of Ibime. Funny enough Spurs actually lost because of foolish highline AVB was playing and several individual mistakes, not that they were even played off the park in midfield.

I no go answer una foolishness again. Make I just sit back and enjoy Man City "beasting". Please don't disturb me next time Man City lose a game or try and claim it's the midfields fault.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
ibime getting undressed yet again by bitchboy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ritchboy(m): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ibime: the idea of Dembele-Sandro-Paulinho giving Bale complete freedom like the Porto three gave Hulk. That does not mean I consider Sandro or Alvaro Perreira in particular to be genuine midfielders, it's just a recognition of how they fit into the system.

So in summary, the quality of the player doesn't matter, just stick any "wastepipe" in the right system and your team will "beast". What insightful analysis. I wonder why Havant & Waterlooville aren't champions of Europe.

Buncha blokes who reduce complex arguments into simple black and white so they can score cheap points.. If a team lose a game they come here to reduce argument to midfield just to clown Ibime.

What follows this statement is truly amazing...

Spurs midfield had the best defensive record in the league, they never made a peep, then wait till a poor day at the office to make noise just because of Ibime.

So your absurd claim of Spurs' MIDFIELD having the best defensive record in the league doesn't constitute "reducing complex arguments into simple black and white to score cheap points"? Farting from both sides of ur arse I see.

Considering the fact you are also the same mofo that told us Chelsea lost to Basel simply because they "have no steel in midfield" then you should be shot between the eyes.

Make I just sit back and enjoy Man City "beasting". Please don't disturb me next time Man City lose a game or try and claim it's the midfields fault.

After saying:

Funny enough Spurs actually lost because of foolish highline AVB was playing and several individual mistakes, not that they were even played off the park in midfield.

So City's midfield beasted Spurs, except Spurs midfield weren't actually beasted but lost because of "individual mistakes" and "highline"?

See how you tie yourself in tortuous knots trying to justify all the nonsense you type?

Whenever City win, its down to their midfield, nothing to do with Aguero and co. But when they lose it's a "Joe Hart brainfart" and no one should disturb you because their midfielders are incapable of having a bad day.

The stupidity on show here is purer than Walter White's meth. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2013
Aluta continue. . . na you get your own time. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ritchboy(m): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ibime: Aluta continue. . . na you get your own time. . .

Of course Ibime always has time initially, but never has time when he gets taken to the cleaners. That's the same way he pussied out of FPL this season grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
Chaii, Ritchboy.. grin..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
Mic- check
band - check
sound- check
DJ- check

testing 1,2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
Not even a shot on target/ / / Pure Rubbish!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mukina2: 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
Not a shot on target today

The infallible coach is never to blame its the players fault especially Lampard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
We just got Salah-ed.

Terrible performance. Of course we will go through but se bi dem talk say this was supposed to be an easy group?

JM should berra that smoking the Special weed and throw away the happy ones.

This team as of now aint playing jack and for me, its all down to the manager. So far its rubbish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Katsumoto: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
Is there a live session here tonight?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
okay naaaaa, okay naaaaa
make una form into circle, permission to fall in
ko ma lo sempe!

wey band boys? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
E even Taya Band boyz to reach here.. lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
nice one DJ . please play damino damoshe "fall in the circle"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
In the 2009/10 season, Inter Milan had to rely on a last-gasp goal by Sneijder in their last group game, in order to advance to the round of 16.
They went on to win the trophy that season; and their coach was a certain Mr Mourinho. Lightening could strike twice with Mou in charge again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
Playing music na waste jare as they have qualified regardless! Thanks to Scheisse 04
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
Playing music na waste jare as they have qualified regardless! Thanks to Scheisse 04

But home and away loss to Basel? Una no try oh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
this second coming of mourinho just dey do me somehow.

abrahamovic for just leave the guy for madrid. collect klopp instead.

mourinho has succeeded in turning this team into a one trick pony uber mechanical team.
so na the kind job him mata to dey do?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
Katsumoto: Is there a live session here tonight?

which band?
chelsea have qualified tonight. even if they lose the last group game, it bears no relevance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Babamide(m): 8:11am On Nov 27, 2013
Basel have 8points from 5games. 6 points came thanks to chelsea. SMH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tng(f): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2013
@babamide

You can say that again. JM though has to take the fall for this one. the 'team' is just disorganised. Too egotistical for a manager.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BinghiNya(m): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2013
Salah(n) : a born goal scorer
salah(v): i will salah against chelsea meaning i will score against chelsea
salahly: adverb of manner
salaher: adjective salah salaher salahest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
BinghiNya: Salah(n) : a born goal scorer
salah(v): i will salah against chelsea meaning i will score against chelsea
salahly: adverb of manner
salaher: adjective salah salaher salahest

SEE URSELF... DID DAT PREVENT CHELSEA FROM QUALIFYIN? CAPITAL NO

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (19103) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, abimcdssi, BlueRayDick and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.