Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10418412 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4719) (4720) (4721) (4722) (4723) (4724) (4725) ... (19100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrPataki1: 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
Papidiggz:

Bwuahahahaha... cheesy cheesy cheesy was discussing soccer before dey dashed me my ban angry cheesy

No be una dey put finger for airmark's mouth? God dey oh!

I come here jejely dey ask when next judgement day will happen on this thread.....I chop ban. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nihilist:
Airmark is a mod though.

And his fellow mod ban am.

imagine say Sango and a babalawo dey fight, and Amadioha just randomly comes to smite both god and man with eczema in the genital area..

i never see this kind thing before.mm

This man!!! cheesygrin grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Papidiggz: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nihilist:
Airmark is a mod though.

imagine say Sango and a babalawo dey fight, and Amadioha just randomly comes to smite both god and man with eczema in the genital area

Lol..... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
MrPataki1:

All I posted on this damn thread this morning was that "Airmalu and Apari should stop this silly fight." And one over-zealous *** decided I deserve a ban for posting offtopic.

No wahala. Next time, I for encourage those two to continue..... grin
no be this same country where police they arrest the person way go call them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nihilist:
Airmark is a mod though.

imagine say Sango and a babalawo dey fight, and Amadioha just randomly comes to smite both god and man with eczema in the genital area...

Jizzoz is Lord!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nihilist:
Airmark is a mod though.

imagine say Sango and a babalawo dey fight, and Amadioha just randomly comes to smite both god and man with eczema in the genital area...

cheesy

You no know say even the gods get cadre?
Airmark fit be Loki, which means Odin go ban am easily. Agbara dey but Agbara Nla also dey.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
ibime you don see that new eagles kit?

omo thats my summer look locked down.

them even get bucket hat join. goddamit...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Papidiggz: 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
MrPataki1:

No be una dey put finger for airmark's mouth? God dey oh!

I come here jejely dey ask when next judgement day will happen on this thread.....I chop ban. grin

My brother I am not guilty of that which you accuse me of....I dey jejely dey beg dem make dem no fight lastnite....even today sef, I and skimpledawg dey drag airmark to apologize to dayo before dem descend on us like tsunami....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
afrodoc2:

cheesy

You no know say even the gods get cadre?
Airmark fit be Loki, which means Odin go ban am easily. Agbara dey but Agbara Nla also dey.

some ignorant mofo who never read norse mythology or watched an avengers movie will soon come and start chatting about buckets and sailing now..

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nihilist:
Airmark is a mod though.

abeg you know who go fit help me ban the mod way ban me.

there must be a mod more moder than that mod that did that illegal banning
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nihilist:

That kit looks nice. Will go well with Airmax sneakers...................... just saying.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
Are these bans really necessary?

This is where football fans come to unwind and different crazy things that happen is what makes the threads fun. Mods who have no idea how these threads work shouldn't be allowed to moderate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
ronaldozizou:
shame on you. you abandoned your brother in christ when it was time for a serious deliverance section. you see what the demons have caused.

grin grin grin

Jah will rescue!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Papidiggz: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
ronaldozizou:
abeg you know who go fit help me ban the mod way ban me.

there must be a mod more moder than that mod that did that illegal banning

You are looking for life ban abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
See new ids everywhere grin grin

Dem don do guys strong thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nihilist:

some ignorant mofo who never read norse mythology or watched an avengers movie will soon come and start chatting about buckets and sailing now..

Your proteges !!!

Sailing to Valhalla! ! ? grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
Papidiggz:

My brother I am not guilty of that which you accuse me of....I dey jejely dey beg dem make dem no fight lastnite....even today sef, I and skimpledawg dey drag airmark to apologize to dayo before dem descend on us like tsunami....
last night that they should have done the banning they didn't do it, it's this morning when honest monikers of nairaland are going about their daily business them come here they form rambo.

later na, we go they ask for fp why na only for day police dey arrest thief.

infact, inshort they both need to apologise to all we baniees
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nihilist:

You mean say you get time for summer look ontop pushing buggy upandan?

That remind me of my favourite jersey. Our 1994 jersey which brings back winning memories.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
Papidiggz:

You are looking for life ban abi?
life ban ko, no worry one day na hacker them go mistakely ban. hacker way no get joy, just block the mod account for starters.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Papanezzar: 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
pleasebanme:
Mynd44, if someone posts a meme, will you ban the person for not getting permission from the person in the meme? I want to know so that i will list the usernames of those you should ban henceforth.

Dayo asked airmark to post his pictures, you still went ahead to ban him till july for not getting permission before posting the pics. I need to become a mod.
Your username tho cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
0gbeniLeyqute:
Na wah for Seun and his dyslexic antispam bot o. Imagine being banned for a comment made by elrony. undecided

Amadioha will fight for me

Ogbeni? hahahaha, this is getting hilarious. LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ibime:

You mean say you get time for summer look ontop pushing buggy upandan?

That remind me of my favourite jersey. Our 1994 jersey which brings back winning memories.

Men, Chidi Nwanu looked like a killer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kinggenesis(m): 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
Can someone tell this guy to keep quiet ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ_ebMagbwM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 0gbeniLeyqute: 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
kinggenesis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ_ebMagbwM

At least, he echoes the thoughts of his NL daddy, although went a bit further.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
0gbeniLeyqute:
Na wah for Seun and his dyslexic antispam bot o. Imagine being banned for a comment made by elrony. undecided

Amadioha will fight for me

Heheheh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ephaig: 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
elrony:

Na that werey ban una? cheesy
Na him o. We still dey beg airmark to apologize him knack me ban.

If to say I know I for no beg dem to stop fight. How does he even sleep at night? Am sure the spirit of our banned monikers go dey haunt am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ephaig:

Na him o. We still dey beg airmark to apologize him knack me ban.

If to say I know I for no beg dem to stop fight. How does he even sleep at night? Am sure the spirit of our banned monikers go dey haunt am

Lwkmd � � � �

See gbege!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4719) (4720) (4721) (4722) (4723) (4724) (4725) ... (19100) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nihilistjnr, PendragonVII, Kundistrict(m), Joezinho and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.