Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10423727 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7160) (7161) (7162) (7163) (7164) (7165) (7166) ... (19103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
A40:

What did Cannavaro win before he was awarded World Best? Shey you see your life for outside?

Ogbeni stop making noise in my mentions and at me when Van Dijk wins trophies like Cannavaro did. Nobody is arguing on the merits or demerits of Van Dijk winning this award. I have never cared for a player winning or losing one so I don't know why you are spamming my mentions ad nauseum.

Some of the players you have been hyping are now playing in Russia. Do you see me dancing in your mentions.

I called you out because of your rubbish talks regarding Van dijk and Rudiger, based on their fees then, 60m and 32m respectively. You called my preference for Van dijk all sorts of names. You see your life?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
airmark:

I called you out because of your rubbish talks regarding Van dijk and Rudiger, based on their fees then, 60m and 32m respectively. You called my preference for Van dijk all sorts of names. You see your life?

If e no win trophy wetin e gain??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
A40:

Can you see the bolded? Was Van Dijk their only addition? Robertson, Allison? You implied this with this statement
Initially, where we discussing others or Van Dijk? Answer me pls.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
Today the Premier league official website is the yardstick, tomorrow transfermarkt is a leveller, next tomorrow we should use our eyes.

Ok o.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
Unlimited22:
Today the Premier league official website is the yardstick, tomorrow transfermarkt is a leveller, next tomorrow we should use our eyes.

Ok o.

A day after next we should use records from club website.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
Why Is no one talking about the fact that guardiola has raise the standard of the premier league? Liverpool may actually finish on 97points and still not win the league which is the 3rd highest in premier league history. That's mind blowing.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

So if Neymar wins the French cup a second time, will make his rating in your opinion higher?

And not playing in the defeat to man United doesn't mean his presence would have had any change on the outcome .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
popizaino:
And not playing in the defeat to man United doesn't mean his presence would have had any change on the outcome .

So which team would not want their best players to be on the field in an important game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sleekdot(m): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
Melvyn11:
Why Is no one talking about the fact that guardiola has raise the standard of the premier league? Liverpool may actually finish on 97points and still not win the league which is the 3rd highest in premier league history. That's mind blowing.
Not just that

Maybe Gone are the days you can win the league with less than 90points, Some teams won the league with under 80 points, even Arsenal unbeaten with that points will only finish 3rd this season

Arsenal were the top passers in 2007-8, averaging 495 passes per game. Last season, Manchester City’s average was 743: a full 50 per cent more than the best passing team of 10 years ago!

In 2008, Premier League teams averaged almost 24 tackles per game. By 2017-18 the average number of tackles had dropped by almost a third, to just over 16 per game. Huddersfield Town topped the tackle table in 2017-18, with 744.

The team with the lowest number of tackles in 2008 was Reading, with 800 – so the team that made the fewest tackles 10 years ago tackled more than the team that makes the most tackles today

Remember when Guardiola said he doesn't care about tackles and people were up in arms that he will never succeed in the EPL without tackles
Remember when they said possession doesn't win the EPL, you need to be built like giants to win the EPL, every myth about the EPL he destroyed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
A40:
I don't owe him any hailing.

Trophies matter because nobody argues with trophies. How many pages did you guys come here to wail about Hazard not making the Team of the Year. Why didn't you accept the decision of the voters?

Otamendi is not even a starter for City so I don't know why you would use such an example

Whoever City’s starters are, he's better than they are, he's better than any defender in the Bundesliga sef grin grin

At 60m, he's an absolute steal. How much apari's MCM pay for Stones wey dey chop bench.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Whoever City’s starters are, he's better than they are, he's better than any defender in the Bundesliga sef grin grin

At 60m, he's an absolute steal. How much apari's MCM pay for Stones wey dey chop bench.
Hahaha grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
A40:
If e no win trophy wetin e gain??

What trophy did Salah win last season before he was adjudged the best player in the land?

Individual awards are what distinguish extraordinary players from millions of players throughout the world. Individual awards are what distinguish Messi from a player like Busquets, who won virtually all trophies Messi won with barca.

Who can help us to translate 'individual awards' to Yoruba for my guy, a40?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hahaha Airmark o grin grin

Why I no con sabi Yoruba na. Where chelseafan1 or leyqute
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
SkimpleD:
Away from egbon Dayo and his many wahala.

Kovacic was impressive later on as the match wore on. Dude really put in a nice shift yesterday in that midfield.

RLC we all clamoured for came on and played like a used pant angry
Kovacic is still the same gragra with no end product. Off 1min, on the 2nd. It’s useless playing both Jorginho & Kovacic at the same time.

RLC too not consistent. It’s a shame I’m even preferring Barkley to the two.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
Oboy that GOT episode 3 no be here abeg

TV at it's finest

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
Thecassanova:

Kovacic is still the same gragra with no end product. Off 1min, on the 2nd. It’s useless playing both Jorginho & Kovacic at the same time.

Kovacic should be played as one of 2 DMs with no attacking input expected from him. I see him as a lesser version of Dembele who does not create anything but is difficult to dispossess

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 1:26am On Apr 30, 2019
Ibime:
Oboy that GOT episode 3 no be here abeg

TV at it's finest
abeg no got discussion

some of us are waiting for them to finish the season before we start

no spoilers biko

edakun
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:51am On Apr 30, 2019
Chelseafan1:

He literally cost £75m. He's a steal because they also broke the record for most expensive goalkeeper, because guys like TAA and Robertson also did their part.

Put him with this present Chelsea squad with calamity Luiz and Aribisala with Alonslow at full back and let's see if these hands you're using to praise you wouldn't use to curse

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:59am On Apr 30, 2019
A40:
He literally cost £75m. He's a steal because they also broke the record for most expensive goalkeeper, because guys like TAA and Robertson also did their part.

Put him with this present Chelsea squad with calamity Luiz and Aribisala with Alonslow at full back and let's see if these hands you're using to praise you wouldn't use to curse

And some people want Hazard to bail Chelsea out of this current mess and shitty team.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:39am On Apr 30, 2019
Chelseafan1:

And some people want Hazard to bail Chelsea out of this current mess and shitty team.
What was he doing in elite Europe when Chelsea was still decent?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:19am On Apr 30, 2019
tongue

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:22am On Apr 30, 2019
Ibime:

Kovacic should be played as one of 2 DMs with no attacking input expected from him. I see him as a lesser version of Dembele who does not create anything but is difficult to dispossess
Kante and Kovacic as double pivot would be mad with a player like Eriksen ahead of them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:27am On Apr 30, 2019
A40:
Chelsea have never be decent in Europe after ucl triumph in Munich.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:38am On Apr 30, 2019
we were decent in the first two seasons of mourinho.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:11am On Apr 30, 2019
A40:

How many seasons have Chelsea been to the UCL since he joined?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2019
pamcode:
we were decent in the first two seasons of mourinho.
We were not, it was just Mou motivation and packing the bus system that make you feel we were decent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:39am On Apr 30, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
hensben:
Chelsea have never be decent in Europe after ucl triumph in Munich.
Taaaa gbafuo eba there! Didn't they get to the semis the next season after his arrival? All those years of dragging with PSG if your Hidden Shakushaku was a stand-up guy and not a local Champion then Chelsea could have gotten to another CL Semi-Final at the least

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
Unlimited22:

Ok o.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
SkimpleD:
Hahaha Airmark o grin grin

Why I no con sabi Yoruba na. Where chelseafan1 or leyqute

But i saw you throwing few yoruba words here and there. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
Chelseafan1:

How many seasons have Chelsea been to the UCL since he joined?
More than enough times to make an impact. Plus Chelsea missing the CL under Hazard multiple times also proves my point. There is no path to Redemption no matter how you spin it

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
Thecassanova:

I agree with the bolded. Kovacic doesn’t have a tangible end product even after his good runs with the ball. Jorginho should be a discourse for another day abeg undecided

RLC be feeling like a don on the pitch. with his height and body structure, one would expect him to have some ball sense and good runs in his skill-set, but alas! Dude plays well for 30mins and goes off for the remainder of time before being yanked off.

Have you noticed that when Kante runs with the ball, his sense goes on flight mode? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7160) (7161) (7162) (7163) (7164) (7165) (7166) ... (19103) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TradingGod, enigma0 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.