Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10424819 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7470) (7471) (7472) (7473) (7474) (7475) (7476) ... (19103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
ManBeast:
Which two do you prefer to start our matches next season.

Mine will be Rudigar and Zouma.
chris and Rudiger/sane Luiz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
what a goal by pedro

wtf!!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
Singapore1:
what a goal by pedro

wtf!!!

Scorpion goal, can't wait.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
OVA200:
So no Allison Becker and Bernardo Silva in top ten of the best award; that's a big joke.

Kane, De Jong and de ligt make the list but Silva and Becker was left out even sterling is more deserving of that spot than kane; I won't take this award serious.

No any man city player in the list.
It hard to believe none of Sterling or Bernardo Silva is in the team. Sterling had a better season than Hazard sef.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
pamcode:
It hard to believe none of Sterling or Bernardo Silva is in the team. Sterling had a better season than Hazard sef.
Honestly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kovacic is good but his lack of passing accuracy will always cost us. i don't see tammy abraham as our striker, the guy is too fragile to lead a chelsea attacker especially EPL ( unfortunately he is better than batshuayi )

barkley is really changing my view about him in this pre-season, seriously our MD will be our strongest point and i'm happy lampard will be using 4231

zouma is still shaky and i would prefer the azpilicueta - rudiger - luiz - emerson for back four .. nothing needs to be changed

emerson is playing really well defensively and i don't think alonso should start for us again

we seriously lack a good and standard 9

i still don't understand how RLC want to fit in as jorghino-kante-barkley is likely going to be our starting line-up ( could be wrong )
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by charlesELIKIBA: 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
pamcode:
Barkley
wow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
OVA200:
Honestly

Can you prove it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by charlesELIKIBA: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
PEDRO grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
Brothers Airmark and diggz..... Check thine boxes..

But seriously, how did Sterling and Bernardo not make that list?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
pamcode:

Polling booth awards
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
raumdeuter:

Polling booth awards

Bring the stats let's see
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hazard scored 16 goals and had 15 assists, so in total goals plus assists 31

Sterling scored 17 goals and had 10 assists, so in total goals plus assists 27

Statistically, last season was Hazard's best season for Chelsea

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kimbeast:
Friendly reminder that Pulisic is younger than Tammy Abraham and only 3 months older than Mason Mount. Pulisic has been playing in the Champions league with Dortmund since he was 17. [/b]The boy has immense talent[b].
I repeat
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
This one we're conceding though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
Mapoka:

U didn't mention sterling playing lesser games.he actually played 3 games lesser than hazard.

And of course 4 of those hazard 16 goals were scored via penalty while sterling didn't score from the spot kick.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
BlueRayDick:

U didn't mention sterling playing lesser games and he played 3 games lesser than hazard. And of course 4 of those hazard 16 goals were scored via penalty while sterling didn't score from the spot kick.

So it's penalty not part of the game?
I know where you are coming from, but let's be sincere with ourselves without hating. Hazard deserves to be there and I think he would be in the top three
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by charlesELIKIBA: 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
BikeMan:
This one we're conceding though
its a friendly bro nothing serious
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2019
Mapoka:

Can you prove it?
Prove what?
If hazard, kane and de Jong is better than sterling, Bernardo Silva and Allison Becker in your own eyes then I can't start unnecessary and unintelligent argument with you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Swissh: 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2019
Mapoka:

Sterling had 25goals and 18assist last season in 51matches including winning multiple trophies.
Hazard had 21goals and 17assist last season in 52matches.
Sterling,bernando Silva, and even aguero had a better season that hazard.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
OVA200:
Prove what?
If hazard, kane and de Jong is better than sterling, Bernardo Silva and Allison Becker in your own eyes then I can't start unnecessary and unintelligent argument with you.

Dat Kane own sha...
The guy was injured for half of the season...

Even dat dejong boy sef should not be there to be honest.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
Mapoka:

So it's penalty not part of the game?
I know where you are coming from, but let's be sincere with ourselves without hating. Hazard deserves to be there and I think he would be in the top three

Baba na u dey call for Stat na. U call for stat and u still give incomplete stat.

Somebody told u sterling had a better season instead of make u first check Google see performance of the two of them in all competitions u brought stats of just epl alone that is even obviously skewed to suit Ur argument.

Baba sterling having a better season in terms of goals, cups won and everything last season is not something u can wish away.

It did happened!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Baba na u dey call for Stat na. U call for stat and u still give incomplete stat.

Somebody told u sterling had a better season instead of make u first check Google see performance of the two of them in all competitions u brought stats of just epl alone that is even obviously skewed to suit Ur argument.

Baba sterling having a better season in terms of goals, cups won and everything last season is not something u can wish away.

It did happened!

Bro.
Is ur argument that sterling/bernardo should have replace hazard in the list or what?

One of the two should have been there, we know. Out of the 10 players in the list why do u feel it's hazard they should replace?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
thorrvik55:

Dat Kane own sha...
The guy was injured for half of the season...

Even dat dejong boy sef should not be there to be honest.
Believe me it's a polling booth award like raumdeuter always call it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
thorrvik55:

Bro.
Is ur argument that sterling/bernardo should have replace hazard in the list or what?

One of the two should have been there, we know. Out of the 10 players in the list why do u feel it's hazard they should replace?

Hazard and Kane should not be there. Bernardo and Sterling had better seasons.
EVen Kane wasnt better than Son
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2019
BlueRayDick:

It did happened!
That's why I don't want to get to dumb argument with him Sterling is every inch better than hazard last season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
thorrvik55:

Bro.

If u follow the discussion u should see where I came in. Someone said sterling had a better season than hazard and he disagreed, but facts suggest otherwise.

That is my argument. Players making such list will always be debatable since nobody comes out from fifa and tells us whatever criteria they use.

But the fact that sterling had a better season is not what we need to wait for fifa to tell us when we have internet on our phones to look the two players up.

By the way nobody is saying it's only hazard that should exit the list, even Harry Kane doesn't deserve a spot there as well. Even dem aubameyang enjoy the season pass Kane sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
raumdeuter:

Hazard and Kane should not be there. Bernardo and Sterling had better seasons.
EVen Kane wasnt better than Son

How did both have a better season than Hazard?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
OVA200:
Prove what?

No need for insults, because if that's what you are looking for, then I'm sorry because I'm not caught out for that
I only asked you to prove it because I wanted to see their stats, and I never justified the inclusion of Kane and de jong
I just wanted to see the the stats between the both of them

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
Swissh:

Sterling had 25goals and 18assist last season in 51matches including winning multiple trophies.
Hazard had 21goals and 17assist last season in 52matches.
Sterling,bernando Silva, and even aguero had a better season that hazard.

Well you are right
I didn't check the overall stats, just used that of epl, so it's my bad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
airmark:

How did both have a better season than Hazard?

Sterling who played as an attacker just like Hazard had more contributions to goals in all competitions than Hidden
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
BlueRayDick:

It did happened!

Well my bad because I didn't check the overall stats
I only used that of epl
But even at that, hazard's inclusion shouldn't be the fuss here because he totally deserved to be there

(1) (2) (3) ... (7470) (7471) (7472) (7473) (7474) (7475) (7476) ... (19103) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), monerozi5590, tobiboss(m), StarchAndBanga, CentiLion(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.