Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10417350 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7478) (7479) (7480) (7481) (7482) (7483) (7484) ... (19100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by charlesELIKIBA: 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
this abraham nor go work lie lie

the attach should be willian....giroud....pulsic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hmmm.... Prepared for the Worst... But still Praying for the Best!!!!!! we don't have defenders
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
Unlimited22:

Lol, egbon Joseph, you still dey available??

Have you found the missing details, abi village people still dey follow you?

I dey o! Never see am ojare but go definitely see am no worry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by charlesELIKIBA: 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
i say it again and again, tammy abraham cannot fire for chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
E be like say na batshuayi and giroud dey drag number 1 striker. Tammy no go work.

We go just learn to outscore our opponents because our defence resemble ashana okpos.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
Tammy goal. Penalty.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
I'm okay with Willian having number 10...
yes o

Giving it to pulisic or any of the young lads might attract unnecessary pressure and a little bit of team division cos willian has always wanted that shirt.

Who ever gave it to willian is very smart.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
Abraham though.

I hope mid fielder would rise to the goal challenge this season if the forwards become unfortunate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
Very interesting match grin. Another penalty for Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
Goal!!!! Barkley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khaytunechi: 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ihebu4chelsea:
Hmmm.... Prepared for the Worst... But still Praying for the Best!!!!!! we don't have defenders

Oshey Lil Wayne. Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by charlesELIKIBA: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
Grundig:
E be like say na batshuayi and giroud dey drag number 1 striker. Tammy no go work.

We go just learn to outscore our opponents because our defence resemble ashana okpos.
I said it before.. Abraham won't work
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
Okay. Make I drop review
Kepa has improved.
Azpi is getting older.
Christensen and Zouma need to improve.
Emerson is okay.
Jorginho and Kovacic are lazy AF.
Mount issa gem. Still needs to improve on his finishing though.
Pulisic was just there.
Pedro's workrate was excellent. Decision making??
Abraham's skill is evident but his body size will let him down.
Kante is UNTOUCHABLE.
Alonso is PREMIUM SHIT grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olamyyde(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Shut up.
So we are supposed to believe anything that is written in a random sport website or blog?

If you believe messi influences Argentina lineups, na your problem be that.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
Look at what 'Naymar' has been reduced to.

Imagine Mbappe shoving his uncle's mate like this grin

How much loan is Barca going to have to take out to buy him? PSG is definitely not smiling at all about wanting full payment cheesy

https://mobile.twitter.com/PSGDub/status/1157651998008860672
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
Guys, what do you think about UEFA’s decision to appoint a female referee for the Super Cup clash vs Liverpool?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
VargasVee:

How much loan is Barca going to have to take out to buy him? PSG is definitely not smiling at all about wanting full payment cheesy

LOL
The boy don suffer for Mbappe hand
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
Mapoka:

LOL
The boy don suffer for Mbappe hand

Barca should just pity him grin

Dude had everything at Barca and he went chasing for shadows out of greed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mapoka: 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
VargasVee:

Barca should just pity him grin

Dude had everything at Barca and he went chasing for shadows out of greed.

Now he is under Mbappe's shadow and the small is rubbing it on his face

Barca isn't buying him, and he should stay and finish what he started.

No time to come and be leeching on another man's effort in the midget

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
This preseason have showed lot of good and bad..

We now play with much energy to press, get the ball and start attacking. We now exploits the spaces left by opposition full backs and with pulisic speed and runs it is good.

The bad is we are playing a very high line defence which leave alot of spaces between the defenders and behind the mildfield.

Dem go chop us this season with lots of counter attack..

This Abraham, I just dy look am first

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:12am On Aug 04, 2019
Dayo nah everyday dem dey Shoot person for this your America ni? Two Mass Shootings in one freaking day. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2019
chic2pimp:
Dayo nah everyday dem dey Shoot person for this your America ni? Two Mass Shootings in one freaking day. Haba!

You are not bothered about your country that is at the brink of a civil war? we have a sect that has govt backing to carry out killings, na America problem dey disturb you

Slave mentality.

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 10:36am On Aug 04, 2019
Let me see anobody discuss America shooting here today

Bunch of Idiots. Tomorrow is August 5th, NPF is threatening the citizens not to engage in a peaceful protest, yet you want to discuss America.

23 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2019
HewlettPackard:

Bunch of Idiots. Tomorrow is August 5th, NPF is threatening the citizens not to engage in a peaceful protest, yet you want to discuss America.

will you stay at home tomorrow because the NPF THREATENED you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
HewlettPackard:

NPF only made concerns about some of the agenda of the protest. To be fair, some of the agenda or demands don't make sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
VargasVee:

sincerely, I feel pity for Neymar. it is clear that he is no longer comfortable there. Barca should just help him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
chic2pimp:

Rahhhh Man thinks He is tough yh. Allow it fam you ain't about that Road life. You are bare moist. Bout you out dere chasing Ps and dat. Nah Blud you are a wasteman. Wastemen chase skets not Ps. Since you want to act tough yh I'll have donnies waiting for you Mans when you reach ends. Just bell me innit. It's peak for you mans out here Bruv.

I'm in endz bruv. Post up innit.

Man even went Chicken Excel for the spicy chicken

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
hmmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ibime:

I'm in endz bruv. Post up innit.

Man even went Chicken Excel for the spicy chicken

Rahhhhhh No wayyy shocked shocked shocked. That's freaking West Green Road I am seeing here. What are you doing in my bits still?

Loool missed that Spicy Chicken yh? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
Walker has gone baldy and David Silva has regrown his hair.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ucsquare(m): 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
pamcode:
Walker has gone baldy and David Silva has regrown his hair.

as in.. me myself am shocked.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
chic2pimp:

Rahhhhhh No wayyy shocked shocked shocked. That's freaking West Green Road I am seeing here. What are you doing in my bits still?

Loool missed that Spicy Chicken yh? grin

Nah, that's Seven Sisters station approaching from Tottenham Hale. You been out the hood too long

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7478) (7479) (7480) (7481) (7482) (7483) (7484) ... (19100) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eph12(m), CaptainZubi and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.