Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10426901 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7480) (7481) (7482) (7483) (7484) (7485) (7486) ... (19106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
A40:
The same Walker wey full him head last season. Baldness is a mofo walahi. The way e don attack some of my boys in the last few years dey make me fear for my hairline mortality
I no just understand. For ordinary people I understand but this boys dey eat the best of the best. E no suppose dey happen like that abi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olamyyde(m): 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
pamcode:
I no just understand. For ordinary people I understand but this boys dey eat the best of the best. E no suppose dey happen like that abi
It's dependent on genetics, hormones and stress not just eating habits.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
pamcode:
Na mostly genetics bruhh. Nothing wey diet fit do
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
pamcode:

The richest man in the world Jeff bezos is bald

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
chic2pimp:

Lool Bruhhhh grin.....If you continue straight on though, that's West Green Road. On your right is Tesco.

True dat

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
raumdeuter:

The richest man in the world Jeff bezos is bald

Expecting your support since. #Teamapari

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
airmark:

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
airmark:

grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DExponential(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
airmark:

Chaii!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by faruz: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
airmark:

grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
airmark:

This one enter o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
Pep Guardiola: “Big respect to Liverpool. But why is that [Champions League] a higher (achievement) than what we did in 11 months? I am pretty sure Liverpool would have liked to have won the Premier League, because it is 29 years since they last did.” �

https:///Y8kzm07vos

Another apari spewing trash

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
chic2pimp:

Lool Bruhhhh grin.....If you continue straight on though, that's West Green Road. On your right is Tesco.

I don't even remember that Costa there. You lot turned yuppies innit. That used to be a record store owned by that old Jamaican guy. I didn't even see my usual DVD guys selling DVDs and incense outside the station. You guys gone soft since I left the hood innit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
wman:
Pep Guardiola: “Big respect to Liverpool. But why is that [Champions League] a higher (achievement) than what we did in 11 months? I am pretty sure Liverpool would have liked to have won the Premier League, because it is 29 years since they last did.” �

https:///Y8kzm07vos

Another apari spewing trash

cc: raumdeuter

Your apari mentor believes ending up with local trophies meant for the likes of Conte and Ranieri is a higher achievement than winning the champions league...

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
Haters called him point and kill.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
City just feels that maguire is not worth the amount being qouted. Its a chicken change to them actually.

They also have a lot of options in that department. So if they deem him that important ...and are lacking seriously in central defense, squeezing out that cash wouldn't be difficult

Pep is point and kill - cheque book manager.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ibime:

I don't even remember that Costa there. You lot turned yuppies innit. That used to be a record store owned by that old Jamaican guy. I didn't even see my usual DVD guys selling DVDs and incense outside the station. You guys gone soft since I left the hood innit.

I have totally forgotten about the record store you know? That's how long it's been since Costa moved in. We talking atleast 3-4 years now. Looks like you've totally abandoned endz Bro.

Dude is still there G. You simply came on the wrong day at the wrong time. There was a Footy match at the Lane today so all the riff raffs occupying space had to move their goods somewhere else.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 12:27am On Aug 05, 2019
Lana1:
As usual, Salah was a passenger today. Na only you fit rate someone who dives and pads stats from the resulting penalty. He's not even the greatest African in Liverpool. Average player at best.

Menawhile, which state is Pep serving? I didn't know he was also doing NYSC grin grin

How many African have been successful in Liverpool that you are looking for the greatest African there if you won't call Salah

Please tell me something I don't know

Thank you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:47am On Aug 05, 2019
Jack o connell in Sheffield United will be a revelation this year.

You guys will see the magic of an overlapping centre back

John Egan is my second lowkey pick from the blades.

In midfield John Mcginn in Villa and John Fleck from Sheffield United will have breakout sessions as B2B midfielders.

You heard it here first

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:26am On Aug 05, 2019
airmark:

This one loud grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 8:56am On Aug 05, 2019
nihilistjnr:

In midfield John Mcginn in Villa and John Fleck from Sheffield United will have breakout sessions as B2B midfielders.

You heard it here first

What about John Lundstram of Sheffield United? Heard he's a defender that can also play as a midfielder.

I have him in my FPL team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:43am On Aug 05, 2019
wman:

What about John Lundstram of Sheffield United? Heard he's a defender that can also play as a midfielder.

I have him in my FPL team.

Lundstram won't make the first 11. He's like Zouma in midfield in 14/15. He turns like a trailer and can't make a 5 yard pass.
Last season he was only ever subbed in to defend a lead.

First choice midfield for United is Fleck and Norwood.

If you want a defender get O'Connell or Basham as they overlap their wing backs.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
nihilistjnr:

You heard it here first
max Aaron is not fully developed yet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Lundstram won't make the first 11. He's like Zouma in midfield in 14/15. He turns like a trailer and can't make a 5 yard pass.
Last season he was only ever subbed in to defend a lead.

First choice midfield for United is Fleck and Norwood.

If you want a defender get O'Connell or Basham as they overlap their wing backs.

Thanks Bro.

Meanwhile, Bournemouth is demanding for £75m from Leicester for Nathan Ake.

Leicester wants him to replace Harry Maguire.

I didn't like the sale of Ake. That's the player I never wanted Chelsea to sell. A defender that can play as a midfielder and he has goal-scoring abilities.

And Chelsea sold him during the same transfer window when they bought Bakayoko and Drinkwater for about £75m combined.

The board must have been high on something when they sold Ake.

Now they are looking to sell Bakayoko and Drinkwater who did not travel to Germany with the rest of our squad.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
airmark:

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
Wherever Pep goes, he's a proven winner. In fact, as a manager, he's taken charge 583 games, winning 28 trophies. That’s an average of one every 21 games.

English Pep League

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kimbeast: 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
wman:

Thanks Bro.

I didn't like the sale of Ake. That's the player I never wanted Chelsea to sell. A defender that can play as a midfielder and he has goal-scoring abilities.

And Chelsea sold him during the same transfer window when they bought Bakayoko and Drinkwater for about £75m combined.

Now they are looking to sell Bakayoko and Drinkwater who did not travel to Germany with the rest of our squad.
75million for Ake shocked shocked. Van dijk destroyed the transfer market for defenders angry.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
Kimbeast:

75million for Ake shocked shocked. Van dijk destroyed the transfer market for defenders angry.

Imagine Brighton also asking £45m for Lewis Dunk

We should auction Zouma for £60m between Everton and Leicester and see which of them bites.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
wman:

Thanks Bro.

The market has gone mad finally
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
raumdeuter:
Wherever Pep goes, he's a proven winner. In fact, as a manager, he's taken charge 583 games, winning 28 trophies. That’s an average of one every 21 games.

English Pep League

May God have mercy on your black soul grin grin grin grin grin

raumdeuter:

Carling cup and Charity shield are worthless tournaments which until recently managers just treat as a glorified friendly ad field their youth team I even remember Ferguson pulling out of the FA cup and to be honest with you I didnt even know there was a tournament called Worthinton, Carling, Milk or whatever cup till around 1997 while I have known the league CL and FA cup way before

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
nihilistjnr:

May God have mercy on your black soul grin grin grin grin grin

i have said it and will continue to say it; only God can help him

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
Greatihex:
i have said it and will continue to say it; only God can help him

He has the spirit of a pickpocket inside him. Utterly remorseless.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7480) (7481) (7482) (7483) (7484) (7485) (7486) ... (19106) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), andrewbaba44, LORDLARGE(m), fredoooooo, Holurantee(m), Puntingnoob, swiz123(m), pelvicky(m), Debroslink, Trevor012(m), BlueRayDick, Dundalk(m), Itsrm(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.