Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10414902 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7486) (7487) (7488) (7489) (7490) (7491) (7492) ... (19098) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy

Fellow shakushaku strikers like Bony, Giroud, Morata.

I hope you know that Ronaldo is on this table you are stupidly shaking.

Belotti's worst league season looks better than Lacasera's best in Arsenal. grin grin

Who were the attackers in Torino competing with Relapsti, at least we know Aubameyang one of the league top scorers was competing with Lacazette
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Everyone with half a brain knew Torres transfered in January.

Last season Mane was one of the top scorers, tell us how many goals he had by January

Why Mane? Why not Salah or Aubameyang, a main striker? You think i'm one Ogbomosho dullard?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
Just saw Coutinho to join Arsenal on loan. I pray for us this season o. If the likes of pulisic, Barkley and Tammy don't step up it would be long for us this season o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
airmark:

Why Mane? Why not Salah or Aubameyang, a main striker? You think i'm one Ogbomosho dullard?

Why does it matter if its a main striker or not. Imagine asking rhetorically if he is a dullard, when he just asked a dullard type question.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
raumdeuter:

Why does it matter if its a main striker or not. Imagine asking rhetorically if he is a dullard, when he just asked a dullard type question.

It matters because the primary duty of a main striker, is to score goals consistently, which Torres fell short of, prior to his move to Chelsea. No sensible person will call 9 goals in 23 matches, impressive stat from a main striker.

Shevy only declined in your brain before we bought him. All the stats, especially the CL goals that you always ask for, in his last season at Milan, exposed your lie and nailed you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy

Fellow shakushaku strikers like Bony, Giroud, Morata.

I hope you know that Ronaldo is on this table you are stupidly shaking.

Belotti's worst league season looks better than Lacasera's best in Arsenal. grin grin
belotti worst season, you told also he was coming back from injury.

It's been two years now, he is still coming back from injury. In 2 seasons a 35 year old man who plays football with the aid of walking stick has outscored him.. tueh!!!

Alu Mee !!!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
I hear say Sarri sell Joao Cancelo to City for 30m euros plus Danilo

The hell is that man smoking these days?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:05am On Aug 07, 2019
airmark:

It matters because the primary duty of a main striker, is to score goals consistently, which Torres fell short of, prior to his move to Chelsea. No sensible person will call 9 goals in 23 matches, impressive stat from a main striker.

Shevy only declined in your brain before we bought him. All the stats, especially the CL goals that you always ask for, in his last season at Milan, exposed your lie and nailed you.

Mane was also a scorer, who scored 9 goals by January and ended up top scorer in the league. Was Manes record impressive stat as at January 2019? Was his stat impressive as at May 2019?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by purpleprincess: 12:22am On Aug 07, 2019
iamoyindamola:

That's it
Thank you. You are a darling kiss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:47am On Aug 07, 2019
Unlimited22:

your foolish manager is on revenge mode
Imagine them accepting 65m for dybala too angry after he almost swapped jambody with him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:47am On Aug 07, 2019
airmark:

Lallana's best form put him in epl team of the year in the past.

Watch Zouma here in 2015/2016 and put your brain to work. Most of you aparisports members, can't remember what happens few minutes ago, let alone years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6sYl3ECkbs
Zouma used to be very reliable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dubylhover(m): 7:55am On Aug 07, 2019
larride:

What about this? grin

grin when creating a team,your fan club shouldn't be a priority.. Salah is a must have IMO tho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 8:08am On Aug 07, 2019
dubylhover:

grin when creating a team,your fan club shouldn't be a priority.. Salah is a must have IMO tho

I prefer Sterling and Mane. Salah is too wasteful.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:10am On Aug 07, 2019
Paulo Dybala, 25, to join Tottenham for £69m, and may also sign Coutinho, hmmm this season go hot o, well Chelsea will survive.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:15am On Aug 07, 2019
Greatihex:
Zouma used to be very reliable.
he was pretty solid for Everton
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:19am On Aug 07, 2019
this season is so strange, even Tottenham is splashing cash, the top two teams in England is City and Liverpool... heck even Arsenal signed pepe for 70m

and Chelsea make no signings, have no word class forward and start with a relatively inexperienced manager.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dubylhover(m): 8:21am On Aug 07, 2019
larride:

I prefer Sterling and Mane. Salah is too wasteful.

Lol..don't worry,from Friday night you might regret not owning him..besides what's neves and jorginho with ndidi doing there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 9:22am On Aug 07, 2019
Unlimited22:

A fair deal if you ask me, Danilo is definitely worth at least 25m.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 9:55am On Aug 07, 2019
this is the best I could come up with

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:59am On Aug 07, 2019
patrickmuf:

Pep is a typically check book manager.. what does he need cancelo for, even at about 55m when he has Walker, or does he want to convert Walker to a CB.

that's how he bought Mahrez and kept him as a squad player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:05am On Aug 07, 2019
BlueAngel444:

Pep is a typically check book manager.. what does he need cancelo for, even at about 55m when he has Walker, or does he want to convert Walker to a CB.

Pep and his crazy tweaks, I won't be surprised to see Cancelo playing DM just like he used Lahm at some point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:23am On Aug 07, 2019
lateefGRDT:
this is the best I could come up with

Stearman won't play. Somebody has to literally die for that guy to smell first 11.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Stearman won't play. Somebody has to literally die for that guy to smell first 11.
i know... purposely used majority of my money on attack and midfield... with this line up I could get an average of 65point
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 10:59am On Aug 07, 2019
BlueAngel444:

Another clown spotted. Cancelo for £28million + Danilo is basically a steal for Man City . Your bias won't let you speak fact.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2019
nihilistjnr:

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2019
lateefGRDT:
i know... purposely used majority of my money on attack and midfield... with this line up I could get an average of 65point

grin

You should give Testimony if you're able to get 45pts with the Lineup.

Defence + Keeper will fetch you 16pts.
Midfield will get you 14pts.
Forward will get you 12pts.

= 42pts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 11:51am On Aug 07, 2019
adeyemi2015:

grin
You should give Testimony if you're able to get 45pts with the Lineup.
Defence + Keeper will fetch you 16pts. Midfield will get you 14pts. Forward will get you 12pts.
= 42pts.
lol...you get better idea?!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2019
BlueAngel444:
this season is so strange, even Tottenham is splashing cash, the top two teams in England is City and Liverpool... heck even Arsenal signed pepe for 70m

and Chelsea make no signings, have no word class forward and start with a relatively inexperienced manager.
chelsea making top 4 will be a miracle
That is why i pray that Lampard does Everything he knows to make sure we win that super cup and at least use that one hold body for this season

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
lateefGRDT:
lol...you get better idea?!

grin

Allison and VVD will give you 12pts, cos it's unlikely for them to concede against Norwich City. But can VVD score or assist in the Match to fetch you extra points? I doubt it!

Meanwhile both Ake and Boly will only turn out 4pts, because they are definitely gonna concede goals with their respective Teams.

In the Midfield, expect nothing from pereyra more than 2pts. B. Silva might not start because KDB is back and fit. Pep is unpredictable with Lineups.

Sterling will start and perhaps might give you 12pts if he's in the mood or churn out just 2pts. But he's definitely worth to be in the Team. Neves? 2pts loading from his End.

Deeney? Expect 2pts maximum from him also. Auba? Because you cap him, then I expect him to at least deliver 4pts for you. Kane?! 6pts at worse is guaranteed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
patrickmuf:

Danilo is a useless player for any top team. That was how lordfalcao asked us to buy him, now the apari realised his uselessness, he threw him away with cash to get someone else.

Sarri is stupid for bringing him in. The smoker makes some ridiculous decisions that one would be wondering if he knows what he's actually doing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
airmark:

Danilo is a useless player for any top team. That was how lordfalcao asked us to buy him, now the apari realised his uselessness, he threw him away with cash to get someone else.

Sarri is stupid for bringing him in. The smoker makes some ridiculous decisions that one would be wondering if he knows what he's actually doing.
Useless or not, he is easily worth 25m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
patrickmuf:
Useless or not, he is easily worth 25m

To Man utd and Sarri.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7486) (7487) (7488) (7489) (7490) (7491) (7492) ... (19098) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: LORDLARGE(m), kingBolton, FirstbornWds, Joezinho, ThierryJay and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.