Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10414525 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7513) (7514) (7515) (7516) (7517) (7518) (7519) ... (19098) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsmedozie: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
I hope I yam not late grin

skimpleD how market na shocked

Diggz my G....abeg stay away from sniper this night plddddd cry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
sod09:
how your side
Guy, rain heavy for here o undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SkimpleD: 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
pharod:

Small play o

Is that why you are calling thunder 4 : nothing?? cheesy cheesy
Lol. Maga cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsmedozie: 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
SkimpleD:

Guy, rain heavy for here o undecided
you need a boat cos the rain won't stop soon tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
Pataki ipopalomo sod09 spy360 Fkhalifa Na here Sallah meat dey ooo
cheesy grin
Blood don finish...We want Sarri back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
Kini gbogbo jagba jagba yi bayi tori Olohun angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
There are Positives from the game sure but there truth has to be said except one of the players really step up to have a phenomenal season there is going to be problem in fact this could be an indication of what would happen against teams who play fast counter. My mind is settled for Europa football already sha. Today showed the inexperience and level of technicality of our attackers. There were lot of situations where I couldn't help but wonder what could have been if their decision making was better. Imagine Lampard instead of Mount for those chances he had that he shot straight at the keeper or the chance where he couldn't decide whether to shoot or pass and ended up making a poor pass or those dangerous balls that went across the face off the goal with no one to tap in.
In terms of defence, Zouma would have to improve his composure or else he has to stay on the bench for top matches, very soon teams would have him as a target and pressure him, the decision to let Luiz go was stupid the guy was still a decent defender and his ball playing one of the best if not the best In the league, that we are going to play UCL with Zouma against sharp attackers gives me shivers. I can't wait to see what Reece James has to offer cos Azpi seems to have lost a touch, Martial's goal and Rashford 2nd were due to him caught out of position ball watching or keeping a useless offside trap and getting caught out for pace.
The less said about Pedro the better, for all of his experience I expected better decisions from him the highlight being the moment he chose to turn round instead of releasing a fellow player to go one on one with the keeper.
We might want to consider Batshuayi if not for anything but for his goal poaching ability, I could count two times Tammy was a moment too slow and lost a easy tap in. All those chances missed didn't help our morale and when United scored the second and third everything just went to ground.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
sod09:
kolo you never see anything, lampard will surely take you more than where wengay took us.
Just wait for it

No wonder you be asssssnal fan! Twueeeeeeeh cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
I didn't watch this game, make I kuku gba kamu for the season ... 4 nil too much na ... angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
obainojazz:
The defense looks solid cool.. Man utd will score only 3 goals.
Thorrvik55 dem tell you but u no gree hear.
We even added one goal on top because what are friends for.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
fredoooooo:
I didn't watch this game, make I kuku gba kamu for the season ... 4 nil too much na ... angry
e too much mehn.. I thought it would be only 3-0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
larride:
Hello chelshit.

Your woes begin today. cool
When men of God speak, who are we to object?

Amen pastor. Loooooooooooong may their woes continue.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
Unlimited22:
Lol.

Mehn. I'd love to say I'm surprised, but Nah.

Brimming with optimism even after this, but this season go long.

Meanwhile the silence of Ibime and Nihilistjnr is deafening grin

E better make we know ourself in the first match, and pay attention to our weakness than to be plodding along.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
airmark:

Lallana's best form put him in epl team of the year in the past.

Watch Zouma here in 2015/2016 and put your brain to work. Most of you aparisports members, can't remember what happens few minutes ago, let alone years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6sYl3ECkbs
Don't mind them jare. I hope Rudiger relapses so that Zouma can continue at CB. All Zouma needs is time. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
obainojazz:
e too much mehn.. I thought it would be only 3-0

Someone should warn Lampard and his boys abeg.. wetin be all these rubbish angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
wman:
We hit the woodwork twice. Individual mistakes from Zouma cost us. We were unlucky in the first half.

We have Kante, Rudiger, Loftus-Cheek, Hudson-Odoi and FBS to add to this team.

Man Utd should be proud of their defence, but wary of their midfield and attack.
Add Reece James to that list. Azpilicueta is a shadow of his former self.

Otherwise, spot on.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2019
grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
70 million goalKepa drinking goals like water..

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingTom(m): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
fredoooooo:
Kini gbogbo jagba jagba yi bayi tori Olohun angry

Ah fredoooooo Omo werey, oko idowu you still dey these streets? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by marti198(m): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
wman:
We hit the woodwork twice. Individual mistakes from Zouma cost us. We were unlucky in the first half.

We have Kante, Rudiger, Loftus-Cheek, Hudson-Odoi and FBS to add to this team.

Man Utd should be proud of their defence, but wary of their midfield and attack.
who's FBS?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
A40:
Hehehehe we all know who is looking foolish right now and here is a clue. It's not Me

Someone told you he hadn't been visiting this forum lately, that you should tell him what he missed. You had to post a comment of May, 2018. Did he tell you he had been away for over a year? Your foolishness will never cease.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lana1:
Don't mind them jare. I hope Rudiger relapses so that Zouma can continue at CB. All Zouma needs is time. smiley

Mumu, why didn't you quote this?

airmark:

He may leave, we have Rudiger to lead our defence, no shaking.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lana1:
Unlimited22 shey i told you and airmark that no space for where AWB dey. But una no gree hear word.

U re lucky Greenwood nor start ahead of that useless Lingard. Would have ate Emerson alive.

Aaron Wan -Bissaka. Remember the name.

He's a good player, but man it's too early. Pulisic won't start from the bench next time we meet. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
lordfalcao:

The bad is we are playing a very high line defence which leave alot of spaces between the defenders and behind the mildfield.

Dem go chop us this season with lots of counter attack..

. : shocked shocked shocked

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamharkinwaley: 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
Four ZeroMeter Makes One Chelsea Meter grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
airmark:

He's a good player, but man it's too early. Pulisic won't start from the bench next time we meet. grin
Pulisic kor...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
marti198:
who's FBS?
grin grin
Abeg make una answer am na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
raumdeuter:
Sarri out

Hidden with his shakushaku cost us the game

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
BlueAngel444:
(4-2-3-1): Arrizabalaga; Azpilicueta, Christensen, Zouma, Emerson; Kante, Jorginho; Pedro, Barkley, Pulisic; Batshuayi

team to start against united... sure win
E say na sure win. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
Lana1:
grin grin
Abeg make una answer am na
Lol grin
FBS Na F eni B e S o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
marti198:
who's FBS?

Willian.

We call him FBS cos of this dude who is obsessed with him.

https://www.nairaland.com/fbs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7513) (7514) (7515) (7516) (7517) (7518) (7519) ... (19098) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Pmeakoncept(m), DeadPresidents, Obere4u, abimcdssi, ORIJIN201(m), lordfalcao(m), BlueRayDick, Kundistrict(m), timbros(m), Beorn and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.